I Realized Something. (Question)

So im completely new to SF games and I have came from tekken. I have some friends from teh community but not alot. I realized most of the community is about 18 or older. Its weird because Im only 15 so when I talk to other people its kind of awkward for me. So how old is everyone here and If you want to talk feel free to add my gamertag.

I might be the youngest player on SFxT .

My gamertag: Sleazyness

Soo yeah..
·

Comments

• SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,344 ✭✭
    I started playing around 16, so it's honestly no big deal, unless you act like a jackass, then you'll get the stigma as "the kid who doesn't know when to shut up".
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
    ·
  • xVxDeMoNiiCxVxxVxDeMoNiiCxVx Joined: Posts: 28
    I started playing around 16, so it's honestly no big deal, unless you act like a jackass, then you'll get the stigma as "the kid who doesn't know when to shut up".
    Haha yeah I dont talk 24/7
    ·
  • Maverick Hunter XMaverick Hunter X Great risks, as well as endless possibilities Joined: Posts: 602
  • xVxDeMoNiiCxVxxVxDeMoNiiCxVx Joined: Posts: 28
    Thats me. Anyone want to add me feel free. I need more X playerrs on my list.
    ·
  • kep1kep1 BINGO! Joined: Posts: 161
    27 here. I'll add you. I need more X players as well. My GT is Tarkanian
    http://blockstring.com - Friendly fighting game discussion
    ·
  • will08will08 K POP Enforcer Joined: Posts: 240
    PSN or XBL?
    SFxT | Chun li x Julia
    KOF 13 | King Mai Mature
    Soul Calibur | Pyrrha
    ·
  • VegamanVegaman Soak in your own blood! Joined: Posts: 3,570 ✭✭
    on your profile it says you're 22.

I'm 29 but i started when i was 7. Yeah it's really not about age but understand that you will run into tons of people that act like little kids online. How far are you from Cali btw?

Also will08 how far are you from cali btw?
    "Nothing cheaper than something free."
    "You must wait at least 28623 seconds before performing this action."
    Jun 16, 2011 -- 12:28PM, DarthEnderX wrote:
    Makoto is about to have the best day ever.
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    32 myself. And pretty much this:
    It's not about the age, really. It's more about maturity and being nice to others. :D

Yes indeedy. :)
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK Kara SPD LuLz Joined: Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭
    Adrian Peterson's jersey number.
    ·
  • thecapsaicinkidthecapsaicinkid drops combo, pretends it's a reset Joined: Posts: 991
    31, come at me.
    Fighting game player, coder, chilli lover, ruffian.
    ·
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dem old men reactions. Is the melanin still in check, you 30 somethings? Haha.
    http://zeroisbetterthanwesker.blogspot.co.uk/

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • Onslaught XOnslaught X Fear, actualizes true strength. Joined: Posts: 915
    I'm not sure what's going on here.
    ·
  • Miguel RossingtonMiguel Rossington Dedicated Nina Williams Player Joined: Posts: 290
    Old men are the best.
    PSN:Xx_Martin279_xX
    SFxT Main: Nina x Heihachi(Learning other females, Heihachi is enough "Man" for me)
    SFIV:AE: Rose
    Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old men are the best.

...why does that sound so messed up? O___O
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
  • Miguel RossingtonMiguel Rossington Dedicated Nina Williams Player Joined: Posts: 290
    ...why does that sound so messed up? O___O

Because Enlightenment, is still Far away....

Stupid Dalsim
    SFxT Main: Nina x Heihachi(Learning other females, Heihachi is enough "Man" for me)
    ·
  • EmpryreanEmpryrean ╯°□°)╯︵ (波動拳) Joined: Posts: 446
    Erm 19, though I am not on xbox.

Welcome to the world of Street Fighter! xTekken
    PSN:Empryrean
    XBL:Empyraeon
    RIP Psn :(
    ·
  • thecapsaicinkidthecapsaicinkid drops combo, pretends it's a reset Joined: Posts: 991
    Dem old men reactions. Is the melanin still in check, you 30 somethings? Haha.
    Boy, I'ma beat some respect for your elders into you next time I see you online. And pull your damn trousers up.

p.s Daigo is 31
    ·
    Boy, I'ma beat some respect for your elders into you next time I see you online. And pull your damn trousers up.

p.s Daigo is 31
    Of course you will, neon Gief awaits. I don't wear trousers, they're named jeans or track suit bottoms. NIKE 4 LIFE. YOLO.

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    ·
  • Core SeriesCore Series Order out of Chaos Joined: Posts: 447
    I started with SF2 and MK2 when I was 6. I wasn't tall enough to play cabinets but I did it anyway 'cuz I was like FUARKK! I used to gash up the underside of my forearms. Arcade authorities used to pull me off of machines because I disregarded the lines of other youths waiting behind me. I'd be on losing streaks against 20-year-olds. So I'd go win some tickets and trade for Mortal Kombat comics. Sometimes I'd play N.A.R.C. but it was beside the point.

The gift I give to you, little man, is knowledge. What knowledge, you ask? This...knowledge.
    You dun missed the Golden Era. We made you. We run this shit.
    27FTW. I'm gonna whoop all over your REALIZING ass.
    ·
    I started with SF2 and MK2 when I was 6. I wasn't tall enough to play cabinets but I did it anyway 'cuz I was like FUARKK! I used to gash up the underside of my forearms. Arcade authorities used to pull me off of machines because I disregarded the lines of other youths waiting behind me. I'd be on losing streaks against 20-year-olds. So I'd go win some tickets and trade for Mortal Kombat comics. Sometimes I'd play N.A.R.C. but it was beside the point.

The gift I give to you, little man, is knowledge. What knowledge, you ask? This...knowledge.
    Why do I think this is addressed to me? Lol. Our ages aren't that far apart, two years to be precise.

·
    Why do I think this is addressed to me? Lol.
    I'm not sure, actually.
    ·
    Pipe down the both of you. Me and Roknin are the only people in this thread who weren't leaving pools of urine at the SFII cabinet every time they lost.
    ·
    No blood? For tha LOSE.
    ·

Old man rampage? Even better.
    ·
  • VegamanVegaman Soak in your own blood! Joined: Posts: 3,570 ✭✭
    Pipe down the both of you. Me and Roknin are the only people in this thread who weren't leaving pools of urine at the SFII cabinet every time they lost.
    i didnt but that's because i was a console guy back in the 90's
    "Nothing cheaper than something free."
    "You must wait at least 28623 seconds before performing this action."
    Jun 16, 2011 -- 12:28PM, DarthEnderX wrote:
    Makoto is about to have the best day ever.
    ·