GMC on ggpo

WolmarWolmar Joined: Posts: 184
Hey that would be cool to play that game, err
Against Balrog, it determine the direction Shoryu fist input is difficult. Has been condemned to the left orinput, so right. I try to issue a reversal is born so firmly command you miss wandering.

Comments

• djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    I'm all for this homie but I think I should tell you that

A. you can't link roms here cause you'll get banned

B. that save state trick is considered a hack on GGPO and looked down upon by P dawg

C. there is no C. its just a and b
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    pm me. I want it.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • zarghattzarghatt Joined: Posts: 1
    Works fine. The speed is a bit better than the regular ST on ggpo, closer to the japanese arcade version (which makes sense, of course).
  • philcitophilcito The Berserker Shoto Joined: Posts: 1,178
    send me the link on a pm wolmar, please!
    "You hit coins at the same time as punch, just like philcito does". Bookah
    " I don't snore and I shower daily". Rekkaken

The Crew - www.nohonorcrew.com/
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    Well it looks like we are allowed to use the save states to play any other games supported by FBA on GGPO now so post up that save state so we all use the same save state? Also, if you use a save state where all the characters have already been beaten, I think the stages cycle more or at least cycle through the stages of the characters you are using at the moment.
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
  • oldschool_BRoldschool_BR Projectile spammer Joined: Posts: 2,442
    I think the stages cycle more or at least cycle through the stages of the characters you are using at the moment.
    This is true. I'd rather have a save state at Rog's stage, though! That's just... BOSSLIKE!
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    Well it looks like we are allowed to use the save states to play any other games supported by FBA on GGPO now so post up that save state so we all use the same save state? Also, if you use a save state where all the characters have already been beaten, I think the stages cycle more or at least cycle through the stages of the characters you are using at the moment.

If you've beaten all the characters the stage will be the "challenger"'s stage ...
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.