Winpose Suggestion Thread

ZidianeZidiane HyperCharging YOLO STARJoined: Posts: 1,224
So, yeah, now that we know there can be multiple winposes, I'm sure everyone wants to see more for their character. Well, here's a thread for that. Suggest winposes. Feel free to use reference material (pics, gifs, vids).

Don't forget to suggest Squiggly/Umbrella/other-DLC-character winposes too.
xbl/psn: Zidiane/zidiane5
Skullgirls: Cerebella, SSB Melee: Kirby, Samus
Ever wonder how to play Cerebella, of Skullgirls fame? Here's a guide I made!
·

Comments

• Broseidon RexBroseidon Rex God of the Brocean Joined: Posts: 118
    Cerebella:
    1. Cerebella checks the time and yells "Taxi!". A car similar to Double's pulls up with a driver. Cerebella jumps in and says "Take me to the Circus!". The driver says "Ok, we'll be on our way" and drives off. (Crazy Taxi shoutout)

2. Vice-Versa puts his arms on the ground and forms a seat (with horns as back of chair) for Cerebella to sit on. Cerebella sits down, wipes off her brow and says "Good warmup."

I think the second one is better, but first would be cool to see.
    ·
  • Oil ROil R Joined: Posts: 307
    Peacock running on the screen saying "Shazbot!"
    ·
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭
    another one for bella is that she can rub her tummy and pat her head at the same time. vice versa is versitile enough to do that, right?
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
    ·
  • ZidianeZidiane HyperCharging YOLO STAR Joined: Posts: 1,224
    The Cerebella one I posted before this thread...

Reference to Ed Edd and Eddy?
    tumblr_ln2v67Nj5W1qafrh6.gif
    This exact pose and face, with the hangars being limp Vice-Versa arms instead. Need Bella saying "Haters gonna hate" for maximum effectiveness.
    ·
  • DRaGZDRaGZ Joined: Posts: 72
    Peacock dances then does this: 78460848-vaudeville-entertainer-dancing-photos-com.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=82EB172C4407816CBE12E2D7A239D3995626C2C233D0DDDEB9C94AD34DD293B6E30A760B0D811297
    ·
  • DravidianDravidian He who is CAT Joined: Posts: 702
    Filia: She and Samson get in an argument. She starts combing/pulling his hair while he gives her a wedgie.

Peacock: Avery pops out of her hat and they stand facing each other. They both lean back and cry out "WRYYYYYYYYY"; they'll say "Za Warudo!" if she gets a perfect.

Cerebella: Cerebella playfully pats vice-versa on the head. He then playfully pats her on the behind. She then turns red pushes his hand away. Vice-Versa sheds a single tear

Parasoul: Turns backwards and does Cammy win pose. Her skirt happens to come up and reveal more of her panties. Her RC soldier runs from furthest side of the screen and does the "NOOOOOOOOO!" thing to cover up her panties. The motorcycle soldier then appears from side of the screen closest to her and she does her exit tag.

Valentine:[stretches and buttons pop off of her outfit revealing her panties and a little cleavage. She then turns around,semi-embarrassed, and runs off screen]

Squiggly: Says "When ever, where ever, my hips will never lie"[does shakira dance, zombie-style]
    EDIT: Knowing the artstyle, I can definitely see Squigs dress/skirt getting shorter so we may or may not see some goodies while she's dancing. =P
    PSN:NeoDeoN; CapcomUnity:Steelballed Dravidian; Tales forum: Dravidian
    Fighting Games I'm playing: UMVC3, SCV, SFIIIOE, and Skullgirls
    ·
    Peacock: Takes her hat off while grinning, showing Avery on her head. He takes his hat off, revealing a small Peacock doll/smaller Lenny on his head.

Parasoul: She opens her Krieg and puts him over her head, then floats away Mary Poppins style.

Fortune: This (Can't remember the fish girls name, but it would be better if she's a part of the win pose, with the sparkles): 15dxt1.png
    ·
  • IllusTreyteIllusTreyte Joined: Posts: 79
    i think for peacock's new win pose, it should have the fake peacock (double) drive by in the real peacock's swag wagon and after witnessing this peacock chases after her. this actually seems easy to implement since it will basically be recycling animations for other actions performed in the game.
    "Win with a Grain of Salt. Lose with a Grain of Sugar." - IllusTreyte
    PSN: IllusTreyte / XBLA: IllusTreyte
    UMVC3~ Taskmaster-Varies-Varies / SG~ Nadia and Patricia / Injustice:GAU~ Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Shazaam
    ·
  • OsmiumsmithOsmiumsmith Joined: Posts: 340
    Double: Becomes many heads with salivating tongues and says: "Dinner time"

Valentine: Does the creepy mask bite, pulls out a scalpel and says: "No anesthesia for you."
    ·
  • 0chocolachao00chocolachao0 Your Drunk Roomate Joined: Posts: 160
    For Double, how about she turns into her opponent and do his/her winning pose! It would be fun.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    I play Skullgirls! Have a match with me please!
    Team: Filiawheel
    PSN: ChocolaChao
    ·
  • girlystylegirlystyle Only plays Fugazi Joined: Posts: 1,804
    they all start kissing
    people only pay attention to me because of my vagina awesome penis
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Mmm... Guys?
    Can ANY of you please give me like at least ONE reason why Reverge would ever prefer to draw and animate additional winposes instead of drawing and animating DLC chars? Because I certainly can't come up with one... O_o
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
    Mmm... Guys?
    Can ANY of you please give me like at least ONE reason why Reverge would ever prefer to draw and animate additional winposes instead of drawing and animating DLC chars? Because I certainly can't come up with one... o_O
    It's easier to animate and they get an extra buck or two from each and every one of us.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    ·
    Mmm... Guys?
    Can ANY of you please give me like at least ONE reason why Reverge would ever prefer to draw and animate additional winposes instead of drawing and animating DLC chars? Because I certainly can't come up with one... O_o
    These aren't for immediately. Everyone started up pallette suggestions well before we were gonna have the first color pack. I'd much rather contribute something now than at the point in time where they aren't going to make any more dlc. 'sides, the entire character creation process doesn't solely rest on the art; these could be worked on after the dlc character has been drawn and is being tested.

Also, I'm not opposed to being charged for new winposes. I'd even be okay if they charged for the filia and cerebella ones they have.
    ·
    For Umbrella, how about she opens up Hungern and tries to do Parasoul's pose, but in a more clumsy-style. Then the wind will make her float up to the sky because Hungern is open. So as Umbrella floats up, she'll have a somewhat worried (or excited) expression on her face while tossing her legs back and forth.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    ·
    How about a Ms.Fortune reference to Sean, my favorite male video game fighter of all time?
    C.gifSean-taunt.gif
    Indefinite bounce, bounce and then throw, or just the throw.
    ·
    That fortune pose is pretty neat! Oh and hey, if Ms. Fortune's head is detached from her body, then her head can just bounce on it's own off screen instead!
    Is that girl a boy too?
    ·
  • RussaiRussai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 342
    Mmm... Guys?
    Can ANY of you please give me like at least ONE reason why Reverge would ever prefer to draw and animate additional winposes instead of drawing and animating DLC chars? Because I certainly can't come up with one... o_O
    Ah come on, it's a little harmless fun. I am under no illusion that any of the above or following win poses would ever be included, but what's wrong with sitting around and idly dreaming up things like this?
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    ·
  • abrahamabraham psn: ninja-nutria, plays SG,SFIV,P4. Joined: Posts: 49
    peacock: 1.- avery pops up with a clock and shows it to peacock, she figures its late and cronies arrive with a tv and a sofa then she sits and starts watching annie girl of the stars just in time

2.-starts walking and whistling.
    PSN: ninja-nutria

need a cartoonist?. you ask, i draw.
    professional illustrator: http://www.behance.net/abrahamrdz
    ·
    2.-starts walking and whistling.
    Peacock does, indeed, need a "haters gonna hate" win pose
    ·
    Peacock should whip out a can of SPAM at the end and have difficulties opening it with a can opener or something.

Also, she should totally drop a can of SPAM as one of her Shadow of Impending Dooms.
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    ·
  • Natureboy477Natureboy477 Joined: Posts: 149
    Peacock should whip out a can of SPAM at the end and have difficulties opening it with a can opener or something.

Also, she should totally drop a can of SPAM as one of her Shadow of Impending Dooms.
    I'd love to see that.

I'd also love some stupid Samson/Filia Twilight joke. Filia being the fan girl and Samson being the wolf.
    ·
    How about Vice-Versa performs a handstand while Cerebella sits on top with one hand holding one of Vice-Versa's horns and the other waving her hands and blowing kisses as if she just finished performing from her circus. We can either have Vice-Versa look all tall and proud or have his hands shaking as if he's about to collapse at any moment because of Cerebella's weight.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    ·
  • Natureboy477Natureboy477 Joined: Posts: 149
    have his hands shaking as if he's about to collapse at any moment because of Cerebella's weight.
    I'd love to see this. Like, I'd LOVE to see this, SO FUCKING MUCH.
    ·
    How about Vice-Versa performs a handstand while Cerebella sits on top with one hand holding one of Vice-Versa's horns and the other waving her hands and blowing kisses as if she just finished performing from her circus. We can either have Vice-Versa look all tall and proud or have his hands shaking as if he's about to collapse at any moment because of Cerebella's weight.
    It wouldnt make sense.....but it WOULD be funny. My feelings on that win pose are very mixed...
    ·
    It wouldnt make sense.....but it WOULD be funny. My feelings on that win pose are very mixed...
    Or if she stood on VV, poking him with her feet swords. You'd get him shaking, and show off how inconciderate she is when it comes to attention.
    ·
    Or if she stood on VV, poking him with her feet swords. You'd get him shaking, and show off how inconciderate she is when it comes to attention.
    I said sits on Vice-Versa, not stands.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    ·
    I said sits on Vice-Versa, not stands.
    Well let's say that the crosses her legs and accidentally stabs him that way
    ·
    Was just offering an alternative...
    ·
    Was just offering an alternative...
    Oops, sorry to hurt you <33.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    ·
  • JakeWasHereJakeWasHere FGC N3wb Joined: Posts: 296
    Fortune (head on): Takes head off, spins it on one finger like a basketball, flips it into the air, it plops back down perfectly onto her neck and she flashes the V-for-Victory sign.

Fortune (head off): Does come-here gesture; head scampers back, hops up onto her finger and spins like a basketball, see previous.
    ·
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭
    ms fortune : a reference to one of elenas winposes from 3rd strike, the one where she does a handstand and balances upside down.

basically fortune does the same thing except her head is on the ground and she is balancing on top of the head.

id post a gif but i cant find one, if someone might be so kind to post it if they know where to find them.

elena_victory2.gif

edit : nevermind. found it.
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
    ·
    ms fortune : a reference to one of elenas winposes from 3rd strike, the one where she does a handstand and balances upside down.

basically fortune does the same thing except her head is on the ground and she is balancing on top of the head.

id post a gif but i cant find one, if someone might be so kind to post it if they know where to find them.

elena_victory2.gif

edit : nevermind. found it.
    I kinda like that. But instead of her balancing on her head, she does it exactly like Elena, except her head falls off while she's posing. Additionally, she could catch her head with her tail or just let it hit the ground and do her k.o. face.
    ·
  • Raging GhostRaging Ghost Anarchic Witchkiller Joined: Posts: 165
    I dunno why, but I think that if Panzerfaust manages to make the DLC, his winpose would be him automatically teabagging his downed opponent. lol
    ·
    I dunno why, but I think that if Panzerfaust manages to make the DLC, his winpose would be him automatically teabagging his downed opponent. lol
    Or he yells "Roll-out" and drops belly-down on the ground and lets the tank drag him offscreen.
    ·
    Or he yells "Roll-out" and drops belly-down on the ground and lets the tank drag him offscreen.
    Yooo! Maybe you hear Parasoul, off-screen or on, say "Egrets, Rollout!" (Because she says that already). Then, have Panzer roll out like that and have the egrets from Parasoul's super follow him on bikes.
    ·
    Faust should be DLC purely for this winpose.
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    ·
    Squigly. This. Now.
    ·
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭
    The best winpose ever is the karaoke-"Bobobombobombobom" one by VSav Bulleta.

I want this either for Parasoul (could turn Krieg around and sing) or Peacock (uuh pulls a microphone from somewhere (or its just part of her body and unfolds out of her leg or something)) as either of them already got Bulleta references.

Also, I want a Youtube video of that winpose because I love it so much. Someone find it for me, please!
    Why.
    ·
    ·
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭
    Yeeeeeeeess!!! At 3:00 and at 4:20 and at 5:20!! Overrloaaaad :lovin:
    Why.
    ·
    What about an insecure one for Bella? One where she maybe takes her hat off and looks off to the side, holding her arms to her chest and saying something like "Was this really the right thing... Vitale?", showing remorse for having to hurt people. Variations against certain characters necessary (Ms.Fortune's might be "If you had just left the Medici's alone...", Filia's could be "He said he'd never make me fight family..."). While not a reference or something funny, I think it fits what we know from her story.
    ·
  • MakrossMakross Average Joe Joined: Posts: 158
    Any character: Moonwalks out of the screen.
    ·
    Any character: Moonwalks out of the screen.
    That's not what these suggestions are about, man. Ignoring the fact that moonwalking can't feasibly make sense with any of the characters, you're supposed to try to be creative, or reference-y, when you suggest something. saying "Any Character" takes the life out of anything that follows. Then again, this is the FGC... the community whose focus has always been centered around characters who can throw fire from their hands for no reason.
    ·
    Panzerfaust might be able to moon walk. He can put his tank hand on the ground pointing behind him while he tries to walk forward, creating a moonwalking effect.
    ·
  • tilopud_ryetilopud_rye Joined: Posts: 147
    Double: With cat heads out- cat heads lift up double and throw her up in the air over and over "hip hip horray"

As Monolith: Suck up remains of opponent- barf out as hairball / such.
    ·
    Oh how about this one for Valentine. Keep in mind that Valentine is facing to the left in my scenario.

After the battle ends, Valentine will stand up straight while taking her bonesaw and sticking it to the ground (similar to how Valentine's bonesaw was positioned at her ending). Afterwards, Valentine will place her right foot on top of the bonesaw and either:
    1. Put on gloves as if it's time for the prostrate exam.
    2. Record data on her clipboard while shaking her head.

I kind of got this idea because Valentine wants to study alot of character's abilities (ex: Ms. Fortune's eternal life and Painwheel's power to withstand Brain Drain's control)
    Is that girl a boy too?
    ·
  • The MartianThe Martian Do you like hurting people? Joined: Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valentine
    1.She gets naked

2.She gets naked
    "Power is not will. It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    WiiU ID: IIMartianII
    XBL: III Martian III

My Tumblr.
    3DS Code: 4957-4227-9462
    ·
    A relatively simple one for Peacock. She uses Impending Shadow of Doom and holds out her hand. A piece of cake falls onto it and she says "Piece of Cake!"
    ·
    Peacock: she squeezes a can of spinach up into the air, catching it in her mouth. arm bulge optional.
    ·