PSN/XBL Match Thread

Comments

• Alpha-452Alpha-452 Joined: Posts: 33
    Sure, could be fun. Add me, I'll be on in about half an hour.
  • YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,467
    :eek: Awww, man I wanna play with you guys but I'm breaking in my new stick. D:

P.S. - If anybody is playing and I'm free, let me know and I can record/stream your matches as long as I'm not busy.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
  • Hyun SaiHyun Sai Joined: Posts: 530
    GGs !

You could be more succesful if you were not that reckless with Heihachi ! Countless times you lost because you didn't Tag out safely when you could (When I was on the ground, or you were far away).
    :eek: GGs! Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to be more aggressive with Heihachi; I'm poking too much and I'm not making people fear his crouch dash.

And it's impossible to backdash Baek, LOL.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
    GGs DashKid, that Heihachi rushdown will be engraved in my memory for days. At least I managed to do some work with Dr.B. What was the record anyway? 15-0 to you or something?
  • DashKidDashKid Joined: Posts: 111
    GG alpha. Yeah something like that. Well hei is way over powered in Tag 2.
    GG alpha. Yeah something like that. Well hei is way over powered in Tag 2.

I'll add you too ! Many players are not in the list of the first post of the topic obviously.
    I'll add you too ! Many players are not in the list of the first post of the topic obviously.

Cool. I will check tomorrow. Can't really play a lot cause of family right now.
    Will be online around 5 pm central time.
  • LtSpicymanLtSpicyman Joined: Posts: 16
    Anyone want to play? I'm not that good but i'll play
    XBL: Silverglow92
    :eek: Out of work early today! If anyone wants to play on PSN, holla back! :D
  • SkywalkinSkywalkin Shoosh! Joined: Posts: 171
    Down for some games, just jumped back on the Ps3. Psn: MTS_Demon

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    Anyone up for some matches round about now? psn: Alpha-452
    :eek: Ah, wish I had seen this earlier. I'll send a request just in case. :D
    Yeah, shame you caught me a bit late. I need to sleep but I'll catch you some other time.
    Anyone want to play?
    Anyone want to play?

Some people got some matchmaking bug that make every opponent as one bar. It was the same with Yannick, and connection was great. We should test it to be sure. That's why I often play on 360, I don't have this problem. And by the way, I'm not in France territory despite my account lol.

If after one match you feel it's not worth it, no problem.
    :eek: Okay, I was like, "Yo! How is my connection to France one bar and it feels like 5.3 bars? Shit is cray."

That bug is annoying, because watching the bar count before a match just really gives me a headache when it starts dancing around. =__=
    Sorry Hyun Sai. I wanted to play but my buddy wanted to play me. We can play tomorrow.

Yeah there is a bug on PSN tekken tag because people in the same city as me gets 1 bar. I will be one tomorrow around 6 Central time tomorrow cause family is leaving out of town. Get to be free WOOOO.
  • bumpyfacebumpyface Joined: Posts: 7
    PSN: Bumpyface. Send me an invite.
    IF anyone wants to play right now, I'm free (don't take that the wrong way, no pringles from me).
    :eek: If you're still on by time my food gets here, it's going DOWN :D
    GGs, those few times I accidently picked Heihachi went surprisingly well, he's totally busted.
    :eek: GGs!
    anyone want to play?
    I'm still a bit groggy after yesterday night, but I'll try lol...
    :eek: I'll be back later tonight if anyone wants to play around 8 or 9 EST.
    I also will be back later, Big lobby anyone?
    invited
    if anyone wants to play. Hyunsai, alpha-52, and I are playing.
    GGs, looks like crouching jabs aren't the answer to Hei's db2 mixups. At least I almost took a game from you.

GG to Hyunsai as well, even though we only played one match it was pretty decent.
    :eek: GGs, ladies, that was fun!
    gg's to everyone. Alpha-452, Yannick, Hyun sai.

I hate baek's db+4 all day. I see it coming but can't block it in time =(.
    GGs, looks like crouching jabs aren't the answer to Hei's db2 mixups. At least I almost took a game from you.

GG to Hyunsai as well, even though we only played one match it was pretty decent.

db+2 with hei is too good in this game. Just a hit best thing to do when you get hit is to just block cause I am db+2 on this is like +5 and ws+1 is guaranteed is you try to ss or hit hei. lol

Well, more like we're getting our ass kicked ah ah ah...

GGs, but when I left that was a mistake, I tried to invite you, but you already disconnected.

Any time for another anihilat... euh training session !
    Well, more like we're getting our ass kicked ah ah ah...

GGs, but when I left that was a mistake, I tried to invite you, but you already disconnected.

Any time for another anihilat... euh training session !

Haha. Good training for both of us. I just can't seem to block the db+4 on reaction online, so I started getting my at myself hahaha.
  • |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 230

Are you all playing on PSN? (when you play)
    I've got both.

PSN : Hyunsai
    XBLA : Hyun Sai
    I play on psn cause seems like more people play on psn..
  • |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 230
    Add me on either or both.
    Galen-SDT on psn
    Galen SDT on xbl
    Yo guys, I don't know if there are any SRK members in the Neogaf online tournament, but I was able to enter.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506975

Mostly for fun as I couldn't train at all since tuesday and my level is not great, but wish me good luck !
    Good luck Hyun Sai. I been playing a bunch because if tekken is one of the games at evo. I plan on playing and hoping to place high.
  • Alfie_BoagAlfie_Boag Punch-man Joined: Posts: 9
    XBL
    Alfiebo
    UK, Middlesex
    Leo/Steve

My internet used to be a real b**** so I kept on losing so now it's decent I have a pitiful 40%ish winning percentage. But I'm coming back.
    Will be on tonight on psn. Around like 7 CST. Hit me up if you guys want to play.
    I'll be there in one hour if you want some sparring. I lost my first tournament match yesterday unfortunately, I'll try to do better in losers.
    :eek: Hyun Sai calling me in for games and then dropping the session? I see how it is!
    Ah ah ah I thought you were busy, so I went to some random lobby lol
  • firefoxyoshifirefoxyoshi Joined: Posts: 3
    I just bought the game today, so I could use some practice matches against some people here.
    PSN: firefoxyoshi
    Maryland
    Marshall Law/Armor King or Lars.
    :eek: I'm taking a short breather this week, but I'll be more than happy to play you once the weekend is out!

If you like, you can add me in the meantime. :D

TheSunsetYoshi
    GGs Dashkid, I took my beating, but it felt good.

You can't imagine the numbers of lows I DIDN'T want after the while standing 44 with Baek (among other things), I was raging like hell...

Still a long way to go, too many execution errors, wrong decisions and missed punishment...