What People Message You After You Beat Them - TTT2 Edition

Sleeper ReaperSleeper Reaper Joined: Posts: 76
Surprise a thread like this isn't made yet. Here everyone can post any hate/salty/scrub ect. mail or any comments they made after their ass whooping in a match.

So this inspire me to make this thread as few players, who invited me to a private lobby, were impress with my Yoshimitsu. Things went all right until everyone realized that they were loosing too much from me and next thing I know everybody was pissed off. From the comments I had apparently Yoshimitsu is broken due to his u/f+3 and b+2,2. After few more loss I made everyone quit playing as they all lost motivation to play. I'm still surprise they kept me on their friend list

May not be the greatest story but hopefully everyone provide better one :)

Comments

• ThirteenthorderThirteenthorder Gloria? Never heard of the girl. #kappa Joined: Posts: 1,349
    Someone called me an "angelic I love My Little Pony so much it hurts" after dominating with Angel alone.

It was hilarious to hear over mic.
  • AionAion Is a Pre-Madonna Joined: Posts: 1,034
    Juan?
  • ThirteenthorderThirteenthorder Gloria? Never heard of the girl. #kappa Joined: Posts: 1,349
  • AionAion Is a Pre-Madonna Joined: Posts: 1,034
    LOL. That was the message?
    That was the message Rip got yesterday after beating some random guy.
  • Supreme DerrteSupreme Derrte Joined: Posts: 2
    So far:

"Youre so good at this game"- (Itz Try Hard xD)
    "Spam"

Apparently people hate low attacks from Asuka... Block or parry?
  • BemaniAKBemaniAK Regitrd usr Joined: Posts: 618
    Apparently people hate low attacks from Asuka... Block or parry?
    Well he has a point, Asuka is very well known for spa-
    Nah he's just an idiot
  • Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 1,212
    6:20 i get the message. Played a guy 2x trying to spam kaz spin kick what ever. gave me a chance to try diffrent things to find out what with jun stuffs it........its a ugly match and i start spamming back as Juns Back3.....cold stuffs it

Edit....accidentally mixed this video with 20+ other i was deleting, you will live you missed nothing worth watching, except me being called a I love My Little Pony so much it hurts
    Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
    I understand you were at 3 bars but that's one of the easiest high-low strings to block in the entire game and the last hit I believe is like -18 on block.
    I understand you were at 3 bars but that's one of the easiest high-low strings to block in the entire game and the last hit I believe is like -18 on block.
    i Knew it was coming but the game would not respond, when shifting to block the high ..Sad part just like you i can see it cominga mile away. she just would not stand from Down back and realized he was gonna try it all match so each time i eat it< its me trying another button to see if it stuffs it.
    He got da Lucky Star torrents on da scene
    He got da Lucky Star torrents on da scene
    its cool like you said offline should be no problem to just block low then stand, but for online i now know B+3 jun stuffs it and can combo off it , was a win win but ugly match, i have a feeling the guys still out there with kaz spinning out wins under lagg conditions
  • Disciple of RyuDisciple of Ryu The King of Iron Fist Joined: Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Haven't really had much hate mail. I just got through playing a ranked match and I beat the guy. However I got a message "Failure to update server data" or something like that afterwards. I can only assume this means the guy pulled his plug after he lost. So I sent him a message "Pulled Plug? Poor baby." If I'm wrong then I'm a total dick. :)
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,702
    1ifi8j.jpg
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
    6:20 i get the message. Played a guy 2x trying to spam kaz spin kick what ever. gave me a chance to try diffrent things to find out what with jun stuffs it........its a ugly match and i start spamming back as Juns Back3.....cold stuffs it

That was hideous to watch on both ends. He would've gotten sweet Low parries to the face.
    That was hideous to watch on both ends. He would've gotten sweet Low parries to the face.
    my low parries are under construction, yes it was hideous to watch, but pretty quick i saw he was just gonna repeat it over and over. so i kept trying diffrent things to see if it beat it, so i keep eating shit over and over.....in the end i learned a b+3 or a low parry or need to see if Juns b+1+2 would counter it...............with jun n training i had heichi recorded to keep doing low kicks and her b+1+2 stance change parrys/counter his lows.... keep wishing juns b+1+3 counter would work on lars power shit...

EDIT was cleaning out my videos of garbage and erased them matchs with 20 others , goodriddince
  • SeikerSeiker ♡ 眼鏡 ♡ Joined: Posts: 716
    Played ranked at a friend's house. I only play solo Leo.
    So what this dude I run into does is just try and get a hit confirm off of me by smacking the light punch button with Paul or something. Leo has like..... 2 different kinds of counters, so I use them to my advantage. I get the counter where Leo grabs the opponent then pushes them behind her with their back turned. When he tries to turn back around to hit me, I baited him out then landed the counter on him again. This caused him to....... rage quit. He fell for the counter every time which apparently caused him to get upset.
    And so the hate comes.
    "Your Leo is bad spammin counters everywhere mine is better anyway"
    Didn't bother replying, but my friend did. Not sure what he said though. I love this game so much, but the people who play it are so garbage....
    The other day, I saw a shooting star
    I made a wish, and I wished for you
    to get hit by the star.
    Played ranked at a friend's house. I only play solo Leo.
    So what this dude I run into does is just try and get a hit confirm off of me by smacking the light punch button with Paul or something. Leo has like..... 2 different kinds of counters, so I use them to my advantage. I get the counter where Leo grabs the opponent then pushes them behind her with their back turned. When he tries to turn back around to hit me, I baited him out then landed the counter on him again. This caused him to....... rage quit. He fell for the counter every time which apparently caused him to get upset.
    And so the hate comes.
    "Your Leo is bad spammin counters everywhere mine is better anyway"
    Didn't bother replying, but my friend did. Not sure what he said though. I love this game so much, but the people who play it are so garbage....
    the problem with the counters is im addicted to trying to counter everything anytime i play so i can do it on natural instinct ,with jun its brought me a alot of ass beatings
  • SeikerSeiker ♡ 眼鏡 ♡ Joined: Posts: 716
    the problem with the counters is im addicted to trying to counter everything anytime i play so i can do it on natural instinct ,with jun its brought me a alot of ass beatings
    I see. So I'm not the only one? Lol. Great to know.
    The other day, I saw a shooting star
    I made a wish, and I wished for you
    to get hit by the star.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,360
    I'm always sending hate mail :rofl:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • CaptainGinyuCaptainGinyu Choppin Bricks Like Karate Joined: Posts: 1,978
    Don't have the game but I was playing online at my friends dorm using team Anglo-Saxon (Paul and Nina)
    Some guy:"Deathfist Mashing Scrub"
    Me: I'm the toughest fighter in the Universe!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”-Jimi Hendrix
    Take the Raw Vegan challenge! Lol nah fam, I don't even do this shit anymore.

SFV: Zangief Sub: Juri
    GGXRD Revalator: Ramlethal Valentine
    KOF XI: Terry/Oswald/Gato | KOF 14: Terry/NAK/KOD, Terry/Yamazaki/KOD

PSN: CaptDeepThot

• wrk13swrk13s Joined: Posts: 44
    I actually never got a message at all. last night i sat down and played several people, but they disconnected right away after playing me. i notice howrang is very popular. here in australia.
  • NaokiB4UNaokiB4U Joined: Posts: 1,293
    I got my first "spam grabs" message today! I feel proud because my win rate is like 23% LOL. Also did anyone else notice that if someone is using a mic and you aren't, if they are talking when they lose it will repeat what they said during the replay? At least on PS3 its doing it for me. Fought a guy he messed up and shouted FUCK right as i killed him and during the instant replay it went "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,339
    I got my first "spam grabs" message today! I feel proud because my win rate is like 23% LOL. Also did anyone else notice that if someone is using a mic and you aren't, if they are talking when they lose it will repeat what they said during the replay? At least on PS3 its doing it for me. Fought a guy he messed up and shouted FUCK right as i killed him and during the instant replay it went "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

Don't know of same thing happens on 360, but that is AWESOME.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • SolWarriorSolWarrior Joined: Posts: 26
    Im gonna test this shizz out, starting tomorrow I will play ranked with Forest and Marshall and see what people are capable of saying. Anyone here tried it out? lol
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Over Flowers Joined: Posts: 1,458
    Don't know of same thing happens on 360, but that is AWESOME.

That's gonna be hella obnoxious when I go back and watch my stuff. Then again there's my mute button :D
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
  • SkywalkinSkywalkin Shoosh! Joined: Posts: 171
    "no respect, i let you get up."

Lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  • Tomo009Tomo009 Joined: Posts: 2,268
    I actually never got a message at all. last night i sat down and played several people, but they disconnected right away after playing me. i notice howrang is very popular. here in australia.
    Really?

I've been finding way more Juns, Eddie/Christies, Kings and Pauls.

I'm essentially new to Tekken with the console release so the first 4 have been giving me massive trouble.
  • SlayersliceSlayerslice Joined: Posts: 1,666
    I got loads of hatemails.

Noob, spammer, learn2play etc.
    Streetfighter X Tekken: I was raised on Tekken.
  • yomipoweryomipower not a legendary game designer Joined: Posts: 1,167
    I've got one ragemail, surprisingly the dude admited to being mad when I asked about it.
    Yomi, which is the Japanese word for the underworld. Also a brand of vitamins for children.
  • finalboss713finalboss713 True Soldier Joined: Posts: 16
    The one I am amazed of is from fh4life on PSN. I've seen him on the ATP and WNF tekken streams. Why would you send hate mail knowing you are going to get your ass kicked in real life?! That kid has some balls I'll give him that. ROOKIE_ _KILLA , and Bundoc sent some trash to me too on PSN. But that is from the stupid chat box in the lobby.
    Prove your loyalty, as a soldier.
  • Hiryu02Hiryu02 Respetar la Máscara Joined: Posts: 2,124
    No hatemail yet. Hosts just kick me or leave their own rooms altogether. One room even added in a 3 win limit after I went through the whole room a couple times, forcing me right out of my next turn. Have no idea how you even do that.
    Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathamatically no where near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • LazieFreddyLazieFreddy Tier Whore Joined: Posts: 303
    Dude about to get 3-0. Proceeds to rage quit....

Me, "Shame on you!!"
    RQ dude, "Shame on you too"
    Me, "Yeah, shame on me for not kicking your ass harder"
    RQ dude, "Shame on you for spamming the same combos"

I was mindfucked TBH. How do you "spam" combos in this game? Was he expecting me to do some non optimized combos from time to time? Or was I supposed to not punish with launchers coz its spammy?

The thing is, the dude is not new to the game as evidenced by the hundreds of matched under his belt....

Scrub logic at its best.
    XBL: LazieFreddy PSN:Laziefred
    KOF Scrub, SF4 Button Masher, Competitive Trash Talker, Professional Pot Monster
  • IndiicaIndiica Justice Will Be Done Joined: Posts: 193
    I got called an ankle biter today for using low attacks. This kid said people like me are ruining the FGC. all because used d/b 3 or d/b 4 with Jun. I told the scrub to learn how to low parry but he kept whining. I guess low attacks are cheap :confused:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  • Vulcan HadesVulcan Hades Flea Stance Tea-bagging Joined: Posts: 1,842
    Aaaawww yyeeaaahh. I finally had my first rage mail:

http://i.imgur.com/bm6GR.png

The guy had a 90% win rate and didn't take a single round from me. I suppose he was one of those old school Tekken players mad salty about losing to a 2D player who has never played a 3D fighter since VF2 lol.

I replied: "Hahaha why so salty u mad son? If you lose to a spammer that makes you even scrubbier. Because I only needed 2 moves to beat you and you were too god damn shitty to counter my most basic mixup. You got outplayed, deal with it."

He hasn't replied yet lol. But I'm pretty sure he went back to practice mode after that beating.
    SFxT - Juri, Yoshimitsu, Christie, Asuka, Marduk, Blanka, Bison, Kuma...
    TTT2 - Yoshimitsu, Christie
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,584
    Someone just started bashing me after he won. Geez, I'm glad a video game gave you a purpose in life.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • Hiryu02Hiryu02 Respetar la Máscara Joined: Posts: 2,124
    Welp. Got my first ragemail. Or rather ragechat. This guy i beat in the arena lobby started saying to avoid me because i "spam". And by spam i mean i whiff punished and mixed him up. Delicious. Later on someone msged me that i play like a 12yr old. Im so crushed lmao.
    Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathamatically no where near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
    I love going to rooms and destroying everyone before getting kicked out, especially ones with mics. Friday night these guys kept raging about me using throws whenever they would run away. Eventually after five or six wins, they beat me with Bruce and Hwoarang (my two worst characters), and said I suck even though I stood victorious over a few times.

Today a guy wanted to fight me because I beat his nephew a few times, and I ended up beating him. Another guy kept raging as I beat him as well.

However, my connection has been rather funny lately, so therefore people are assuming I'm winning because of the lag and that I'm controlling it. :shake: Still won, though.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Yup. Holiday functions got fucked too Joined: Posts: 3,252
    I finally got my first message from a rage quitter.
    "Combo masher"
    How exactly do you... "mash out" combos? Especially when Miharu and Lee are involved?
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Benimaru, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Xiaoyu, Geese, Jin, Lars, Lee, M.Raven]

BBCF
    Hakumen [Azrael, Nine, Makoto]

SFV ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

I've just had someone message me about throwing and using lows are cheap when my opponents did nothing to defend against them and that I don't know how to play. The guy didn't even explain the "proper way" of playing and claimed I was stubborn when I proved him wrong in explaining that exploiting your opponents' weaknesses is not cheap, even when stating that throws can be broken. Not only that, he accused me of harassing him when I went into the same room he did online after leaving. I'm doing my job right.
  • Khaoz77Khaoz77 Joined: Posts: 66
    So I'm playing a new team (Lars/Marshall Law) and I get this dude. He was a good player who knew what he was doing and we went back and fourth. So it is the final round and I beat him with a throw.

I proceed to type an appropriate GG letter and praising our match, when he messages me with a "Grabs? You're funny"
    I could feel the sodium in the message, so I message him back "you can always break it, stop being butthurt"
    He then has the audacity to claim that I won "using no skill and doesn't know how to play Tekken"

Goes to show that even people who know how to play the game are still Scrubs...
    TTT2: Wang/Feng, Heihachi/Kuma, Zafina/Christie
    BlazBlue: Rachel, Tager (Arakune?)
    GG: Zappa, Testament
    SF4: Balrog, Guile (soon to be Hugo and Yang)
    UMvC3: Deadpool/Doctor Doom/Taskmaster, Wesker/Dormammu/Doom
    Injustice: Bane, Deathstroke, Cyborg
    DOA5: Hitomi, Sarah