What People Message You After You Beat Them - TTT2 Edition

Comments

• Snacks SanSnacks San Social Akward? Joined: Posts: 14
    Lol, I know right? I also noticed your gamertag. I'm WeirdHoodie by the way.
    :oLol wow thats crazy I was just in a lobby with you. Your Nina is pretty good in my eyes..I fucking suck lol..so many times I felt like giving up but I dont know why I keep coming back. Coming from playing Street Fighter to Tekken is one big ass step lol. GG's though
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,454
    :eek:Lol wow thats crazy I was just in a lobby with you. Your Nina is pretty good in my eyes..I fucking suck lol..so many times I felt like giving up but I dont know why I keep coming back. Coming from playing Street Fighter to Tekken is one big ass step lol. GG's though
    Thank you, but my Nina isn't that good. I have lost to better Nina's, and you don't suck. You need to practice more. :tup:
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • Sanada-kunSanada-kun Joined: Posts: 655
    Got my first hatemail the other day. Got called a spammer and told the way I play is hurting the Tekken community. :)
  • DashKidDashKid Joined: Posts: 111
    I get hate mail all the time. Saying all I do is spam juggle moves (electrics). LOL.
  • YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,464
    :eek: I have to be the only person people send hatemail to when they win. >_>;
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
  • T-1000T-1000 FJA Joined: Posts: 25
    Some dude got mad and called me a spammer because I kept hitting him with King's shoulder tackle. He made it so easy because he kept whiffing shit in front of me with Jun. What was I suppose to do? So I replied and told he should stop whiffing so much. He replied by asking me what he was supposed to do because I kept running away. I told him to be patient and bait me. He told me it was just player match and you don't play for real in player match. ????
  • abkalldayabkallday Joined: Posts: 2,206
    "You cheated"
    Psn:Genocidecu
    UMVC3:Dante/X-23/Magneto Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Lars/Nina USF4:Guy/Juri/Adon/Rufus
    GGPO:genocide_cuttah KOF 2002 Shermie/K/Kula Kof 98: Iroi/Robert/Saisyu/Kyo Garou: Kim Dong Hwan and Gato
    Someone called me a weeeakkkkassss (weakass, literally that) today because I kept throwing him whenever he would back away. Over the mic, he called me a pussy punk bitch or something for doing so. Luckily, I was using Anna/Jun, so I had a multitude of throws to choose from. He messaged me the aforementioned when I left, and I was responded with: "Says the one who lost. Get the fuck over it.", only to receive the same comment so I ended up blocking him. Before leaving the room, as I typed after my match "Grabbing is bad" I beat another person, and responding to the next comment, I didn't confirm the upcoming fight so someone took my turn. Someone goes, "Scared?", and I said, "Salty?"

tumblr_m8m9jgciPn1qeic4s.gif
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • SpindriveSmasherSpindriveSmasher Joined: Posts: 48
    robots
    So I played this guy yesterday http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/ps3/petracide and the first time we played was a ranked match, after I raped him 3-0 he said I got lucky and all I did was spam. He challenged to a matched and I raped him 24 games straight, asked him was there any other thing he would like to say, and he said F**K OFF
    hahahaha.
    Yep. He almost got me, but after winning 3-2, feeling pissy and what not, I said "sorry." and left. Got this message followed by another with him saying he'll show me how Anna is used. Gave his rematch, won 3-0, told him "There's your rematch. Go fuck yourself.", and left.
    418103_4389446126747_1258852780_n.jpg
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Mai Darkness Joined: Posts: 2,739
    261742564HcB8Wxb.jpg
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV: Shun / Mai / Beni [Luong, Geese, Sylvie, Kyo, King, Terry]
    DOA5LR: Mai[Nyotengu, Kasumi]
    Tekken 7: ???
    BBCF: Hakumen[Azaerl, Nine, Izayoi]
    SFV : ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

Good games to @Snacks San. :tup:
    Good games to @Snacks San. :tup:
    ggs. Can't lie the salt builds losing but I guess thats apart of the long road to getting better lol.
    ggs. Can't lie the salt builds losing but I guess thats apart of the long road to getting better lol.
    You've gotten much tougher to fight, especially in that one Anna match when I was using Lili. Lately I haven't been thinking while playing so I've been losing a lot.
    You've gotten much tougher to fight, especially in that one Anna match when I was using Lili. Lately I haven't been thinking while playing so I've been losing a lot.
    Thanks man. Alot of people said I've gotten better but I just wanna see that translate into wins more lol. Your Anna goes HAM! That pressure you apply is crazy I need to start learning from you lol.
    Thanks man. Alot of people said I've gotten better but I just wanna see that translate into wins more lol. Your Anna goes HAM! That pressure you apply is crazy I need to start learning from you lol.
    Thank you. I didn't know my pressure with Anna was that good. I tend to spam the same move over and over again. Your JayCee mix-ups get me a lot though, so I always have to guess which hit is coming next.
  • bumpyfacebumpyface Joined: Posts: 7
    "Keep the fight on the ground Bitch," Spamming bastard," but mostly GGs.
    Love the saltyness. Got called a whore, ass, slut, everything yesterday. Was in the Regular Match making not the rank because there were too many pullers got called everything.
    :eek: Pullers and switchers the main reason I stopped playing P4U. To put in all that work and then just...nothing.

Bumpyface and DashKid, I still haven't played you guys yet. We should do that at some point later in the week.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
    :eek: Pullers and switchers the main reason I stopped playing P4U. To put in all that work and then just...nothing.

Bumpyface and DashKid, I still haven't played you guys yet. We should do that at some point later in the week.

Where do you live? I am down.
    :eek: Western NY state. I'm subbed to the PSN match thread, so whenever you guys post up, I can see it and play if I'm available. :D
    Cool let me know when you are free. I am free after 5 pm central time.
  • ThirteenthorderThirteenthorder Gloria? Never heard of the girl. #kappa Joined: Posts: 1,349
    After a loooooooooooooooooooooong while of not playing Ranked, I decided to go in with ole' faithful Devil Jin and Angel.

Just rapid-fired EWGF as much as I could, and opp ate all of them.

Message was, "what"
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Frame Data Scientist Joined: Posts: 20,327
    Not exactly "hate-mail" per se, but there's a guy posting salty messages in the TTT2 community on the Wii U version...

"Why don't you scrubs play a real fighting game like MvC3?"

I post;

"...because Tekken is a more solid fighter than MvC3 can ever hope to be?"

He's also gotten a bunch of responses basically bashing his post to heck. He has yet to respond to any of them.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Ed (maybe?)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • Alpha-452Alpha-452 Joined: Posts: 33
    Last night I was throwing a house party and I decided to entertain by taking my Sebastian/Dr.B team on ranked and making it my goal to win every match using as many buttslides as possible, "Dr. Blad" style. I got about 3 ragequits and 5 hatemail messages, one ragequitter sent me "Fucking loser sell your game". 'twas a fun night.
    I won 3-2 in an Anna mirror match and got called a shitty Anna player. The guy also stated that he was going to teach me how to Anna and asked for a rematch.

I won again 3-0 and told him to go fuck himself.
  • Alfie_BoagAlfie_Boag Punch-man Joined: Posts: 9
    Some absolute twat told me I was a 'noob' for 'using the walls to hit me' I calmly told him my wall hits were used to extend the combo & add more damage. He then told me 'you're not supposed to use the walls like that' to which I replied that if the mechanics were implemented like this it would allow for more inventive & punishable gameplay. He then called me a 'fagott'.

This being the lovely community that xbox live is.
    Some absolute twat told me I was a 'noob' for 'using the walls to hit me' I calmly told him my wall hits were used to extend the combo & add more damage. He then told me 'you're not supposed to use the walls like that' to which I replied that if the mechanics were implemented like this it would allow for more inventive & punishable gameplay. He then called me a 'fagott'.

This being the lovely community that xbox live is.
    Sometimes I wonder how people expect Tekken to be played.
  • Alfie_BoagAlfie_Boag Punch-man Joined: Posts: 9
    Sometimes I wonder how people expect Tekken to be played.
    I punch you, you punch me, winner is whoever picked the strongest puncher?
    I punch you, you punch me, winner is whoever picked the strongest puncher?

:eek: Paul Deathfist incoming
    photo.php?fbid=4460756869471&set=o.123081201058397&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
    Some one sent a PM saying for me to use real characters when he used kaz and hei himself. I told him to learn his characters first then talk shit and he said fuck off hahahaha.
    A very good way to start the New Year off -

• Sanada-kunSanada-kun Joined: Posts: 655
    I have never seen so many u/f +3 in a single match. He had a few nice combos tho.
    :eek: I used to fight dudes like that all the time in T6 and it was really frustrating.

Now I love fighting kids like this because it is:

1] a free win if I don't mess up
    2] a clinic on punishing one really good move that is popular for the character

I am all about fighting dudes like that, LOL. The ragemail just makes for icing on top of an already sweet cake.
    To stretch another point, that guy had a absurdly high win ratio - around 200 wins and about 40 losses. So apparently, this guy may have been up to no good any way.

"Learn fair play"

• p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,450
    Only thing i hate is the weird way he lands
    differs from character to character to punish adequately
    move was worse in 6 though
    had more high crush and low crush frames lmfao
    that move was the "shoryuken" of tekken
  • HurtboxTVHurtboxTV Electric Wind Parry Fist Joined: Posts: 29
    edited April 2013
    Me and a friend made a dude rage quit cause we got a perfect the second round with my buddies Xiaoyu Shenanigans. I messaged him saying "You seem mad."

To which he replied and I kid you not.
    Word for word:

"Umm.. Bitch.. Hello.. The Fuck Yhu mean.?! Yhu Spamming Don't Know How To Play Under Paid Kid Rock Wanna Be Stupid Ass Fuck."

Notice the lack of proper grammar or English, I couldn't understand a lick of it.

to which I said

"You apparently don't know how to play this game, you throw out punishable crap and get hit by launchers and the like. Of course you're going to eat combos for dinner."

to which he says.

"Dude datz weak."

People online everyone.
    Creator and owner of YT channel HurtboxTV, playing Tekken, BB, P4A, GGAC+R, SFxT, and SCV all day.
  • Ufinna-git-karate'dUfinna-git-karate'd Are you okay? Joined: Posts: 360
    edited April 2013
    "Spamming trash" after I kept whiff punishing him with miguel's tackle. And his ff 2,1

I thanked him for his tears.
    Where does Squall keep his Gunblade when he isn't using it????
  • |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 230
    Dash, Yannik, and Great_Dark_Hero I wanna play you guys. I'm in Cali but I have gotten 4's with Jersey.
  • BallTapperBallTapper Swag in their face Joined: Posts: 511
    browsing around my imgur and found some rage mail from an online lobby, and i decided to steal a few pages from the big book of aris 7jk1MJs.png
    7ebCfs3.png XKlnSi5.png
    TTT2: Dragunov/Bryan, Steve/Lars, Jinpachi/King, Lars/Leo
    3SOE: Necro, Urien, Hugo
    MvC2: Charlie/Sabretooth/Juggernaut, Venom/Juggernaut/Jill, MSP
    HDR: O.Sagat, Balrog,
    KOF98UM: Orochi Yashiro, Kyo, Daimon
    KOF2002UM: Vanessa, Jhun, Iori, Clark, Hinako, Chang, Orochi Yashiro, EX Takuma
    KOF13: Ralf/Takuma/?
    Injustice Frauds Among Us: Grundy, DerperMan, Nightwing
    Ultimate Disney vs Capcom 3: This Game Sucks
    Super Setup Fighter IV: This Game Also Sucks
    SFxT: Nina/Steve, Sagat/Law, Jin/Alisa
    Soul Caliber 2: Kilik
    DS3: Rikuo, Victor, Lord Raptor
    Skullgirls: Big Band/Cerebella
    SamSho2: Earthquake, Kyoshiro
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    I played over 300 matches in TR and about 40 ranked in TTT2...
    I've sent out at least 200 "gg's"
    I've never gotten a single reply, NOR have I gotten a single "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A SCRUB" - I am pretty bad, as I've been playing Tekken now for like 2 months only...
    It's so weird... Tumblefuckingweeds.
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,450 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dude beat me last night and threatened to hack my xbox live account. like how you gonna be mad when you win?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    I played over 300 matches in TR and about 40 ranked in TTT2...
    I've sent out at least 200 "gg's"
    I've never gotten a single reply, NOR have I gotten a single "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A SCRUB" - I am pretty bad, as I've been playing Tekken now for like 2 months only...
    It's so weird... Tumblefuckingweeds.

play dragunov and give people the treatment
  • kinGFupakinGFupa Joined: Posts: 5
    Guy called me a "Youtube robots", apparently because I knew my tag combos and he did not.
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    King Fupa?

LMFAO that user name is fucking brilliant.
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    im sitting here in my lobby, when all of a sudden, this retard with a 1 bar italian connection shows up, i body him 2 games, then he barely squeaks out a victory against me and types "Horrible Player" in the in game chat and leaves, i send him the message "yeah im not that good, but you are pretty shitty at this game as well" he responds with
    1hzTTvX.png
    strange, this pro dosnt know how to duck the last hit of the treatment and calls me bad, oh online
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,859
    Just got accused of being a spammer from a Law player on tekrev. Seriously nigga?
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time