What People Message You After You Beat Them - TTT2 Edition

13»

Comments

• YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,467
    I punch you, you punch me, winner is whoever picked the strongest puncher?

:eek: Paul Deathfist incoming
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,584
    photo.php?fbid=4460756869471&set=o.123081201058397&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • DashKidDashKid Joined: Posts: 111
    Some one sent a PM saying for me to use real characters when he used kaz and hei himself. I told him to learn his characters first then talk shit and he said fuck off hahahaha.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Yup. Holiday functions got fucked too Joined: Posts: 3,252
    A very good way to start the New Year off -
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Benimaru, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Xiaoyu, Geese, Jin, Lars, Lee, M.Raven]

BBCF
    Hakumen [Azrael, Nine, Makoto]

SFV ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• Sanada-kunSanada-kun Joined: Posts: 716
    I have never seen so many u/f +3 in a single match. He had a few nice combos tho.
    :eek: I used to fight dudes like that all the time in T6 and it was really frustrating.

Now I love fighting kids like this because it is:

1] a free win if I don't mess up
    2] a clinic on punishing one really good move that is popular for the character

I am all about fighting dudes like that, LOL. The ragemail just makes for icing on top of an already sweet cake.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Yup. Holiday functions got fucked too Joined: Posts: 3,252
    To stretch another point, that guy had a absurdly high win ratio - around 200 wins and about 40 losses. So apparently, this guy may have been up to no good any way.
    KOFXIV

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7

BBCF

SFV ???

"Learn fair play"
    KOFXIV

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7

BBCF

SFV ???

• p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,603
    Only thing i hate is the weird way he lands
    differs from character to character to punish adequately
    move was worse in 6 though
    had more high crush and low crush frames lmfao
    that move was the "shoryuken" of tekken
  • HurtboxTVHurtboxTV Electric Wind Parry Fist Joined: Posts: 29
    edited April 2013
    Me and a friend made a dude rage quit cause we got a perfect the second round with my buddies Xiaoyu Shenanigans. I messaged him saying "You seem mad."

To which he replied and I kid you not.
    Word for word:

"Umm.. Bitch.. Hello.. The Fuck Yhu mean.?! Yhu Spamming Don't Know How To Play Under Paid Kid Rock Wanna Be Stupid Ass Fuck."

Notice the lack of proper grammar or English, I couldn't understand a lick of it.

to which I said

"You apparently don't know how to play this game, you throw out punishable crap and get hit by launchers and the like. Of course you're going to eat combos for dinner."

to which he says.

"Dude datz weak."

People online everyone.
    Creator and owner of YT channel HurtboxTV, playing Tekken, BB, P4A, GGAC+R, SFxT, and SCV all day.
  • Ufinna-git-karate'dUfinna-git-karate'd Are you okay? Joined: Posts: 360
    edited April 2013
    "Spamming trash" after I kept whiff punishing him with miguel's tackle. And his ff 2,1

I thanked him for his tears.
    Where does Squall keep his Gunblade when he isn't using it????
  • |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 230
    Dash, Yannik, and Great_Dark_Hero I wanna play you guys. I'm in Cali but I have gotten 4's with Jersey.
  • BallTapperBallTapper Swag in their face Joined: Posts: 535
    browsing around my imgur and found some rage mail from an online lobby, and i decided to steal a few pages from the big book of aris 7jk1MJs.png
    7ebCfs3.png XKlnSi5.png
    T7: Bryan, Drag, Steve, Oscar
    KOF13: Ralf/Takuma/Hwa
    KOF14: Daimon/Joe/Iori
    Injustass 2: Swampass, Spookybird
    Ultimate Disney vs Capcom 3: Morridoom, Ironfist/Arthur/Spencer
    Super Setup Fighter IV: Hugo, Yun Sim
    MKX: Cyrax, A-List Johnny
    MvCI: Sigma/Jedah/Space, Black Panther/Hulk/Power
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    I played over 300 matches in TR and about 40 ranked in TTT2...
    I've sent out at least 200 "gg's"
    I've never gotten a single reply, NOR have I gotten a single "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A SCRUB" - I am pretty bad, as I've been playing Tekken now for like 2 months only...
    It's so weird... Tumblefuckingweeds.
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dude beat me last night and threatened to hack my xbox live account. like how you gonna be mad when you win?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    I played over 300 matches in TR and about 40 ranked in TTT2...
    I've sent out at least 200 "gg's"
    I've never gotten a single reply, NOR have I gotten a single "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A SCRUB" - I am pretty bad, as I've been playing Tekken now for like 2 months only...
    It's so weird... Tumblefuckingweeds.

play dragunov and give people the treatment
  • kinGFupakinGFupa Joined: Posts: 5
    Guy called me a "Youtube I love My Little Pony so much it hurts", apparently because I knew my tag combos and he did not.
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    King Fupa?

LMFAO that user name is fucking brilliant.
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    im sitting here in my lobby, when all of a sudden, this retard with a 1 bar italian connection shows up, i body him 2 games, then he barely squeaks out a victory against me and types "Horrible Player" in the in game chat and leaves, i send him the message "yeah im not that good, but you are pretty shitty at this game as well" he responds with
    1hzTTvX.png
    strange, this pro dosnt know how to duck the last hit of the treatment and calls me bad, oh online
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,577
    Just got accused of being a spammer from a Law player on tekrev. Seriously nigga?
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    Maaaan... I love Tekken Revolution... I play that game like a jack ass to get hate mail.
    Strat 1- Only use 1,2
    Rules to Strat 1: Only use 1,2 > You can only use 1,2 as a punisher... GO!
    "You're such a I love My Little Pony so much it hurts you only know how to do jabs"
    'What the fuck... I was holding back and I couldn't block. I'm reporting you for hacking"

Strat 2-
    Rules to Strat 2: Only damage is from punishing with d/f+2 SSR iWS1x7 f+1+2
    "This isn't Tekken Tag 2... stop juggling"
    "It's a good thing Harada is my friend on facebook cause I'm going to have him remove that"
    "you are no skill that uppercut is the only move you know how to do"

Strat 3-
    Rules to Strat 3: Only deal the damage you have to and win with time outs... If you can't time them out you can't kill them
    "STOP RUNNING YOU FUCKING I love My Little Pony so much it hurts"
    "I'm reporting you because I can't hit you."
    "UR A BITCH if you actually faught you would lose"

Strat 4-
    Rules to Strat 4: Only deal damage with dick punches and after every win ask if their dick has fallen off
    "You're a childing I love My Little Pony so much it hurts... I hope you never reproduce"
    "If you send me that message one more fucking time I'm going to hack PSN get your IP and actually punch off your dick"
    "Learn a new move noob"

Strat 5-
    Rules to Strat 5: Only deal damage with Nina's d/b+4 and get up kicks... try hard to time them out but if not just the get up kick mixup
    "STOP LAYING ON THE GROUND YOU I love My Little Pony so much it hurts"
    "I bet you lay down like that IRL as your daddy rapes you"

Strat 6-
    Rules to Strat 6: only damage is from Launchers... However, instead of juggling you just Ki Charge or run away
    "UR a bitch... learn to play the game."
    "your a fucking scrub... if you really knew how to play you would do juggles"

I get a LOT of the you're a "try hard" and nonsense like that when I play normal, but nothing is as good as that stuff up there. I also don't play with any enhancements and I get my rocks off from smashing on people that have them. I went to Byakko with a 120W - 2L and got a FUCK load of hatemail in those 122 matches. I'd say about once every 4 or 5 wins and both my losses got me hate mail. It was pretty funny cause I was sitting at Genbu with 116 wins on my screen. I got called everything from a boosting I love My Little Pony so much it hurts to a puller to scrub to a hacker.... I think out of all those matches I only got ONE message that said GGs.

Ohh well if anyone wants to play some actual matches on TR or TTT2 hit me up.
    PSN- Galen-SDT
    XBL- Galen SDT
    Simply amazing.
  • kinGFupakinGFupa Joined: Posts: 5
    A bit opposite of the thread title, but....

Why do people feel the need to talk shit after they win a match of online tekken, I mean the simple fact its online play should be enough, but noooo you hit someone with a juggle and they beat you apparently your a spamming scrub.

Online champions ftw
    So I added some power to my Nina and I thought the hatemail was bad before...

NEW STRAT!
    Deal no damage until you are in rage... and do death combos.

HOLY CRAP I GET THE BEST MESSAGES EVER!!!!!!!!!
    My favorite is the simple: "Try Hard I love My Little Pony so much it hurts"
  • SubjectiveSubjective Joined: Posts: 171
    I never got mail ever before Tekken Revolution. Now it's a mix of "Good shit" and "gg you cunt"
    Neither of those are hate mail... I have always fished for hate mail though.

Purposfully maintaining a sliver of a life lead just to turtle out a time limit.
    Subjective where are you playing from??
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,577
    I send ggs to most good fights cause i try to foster a good relationship with good tekrev bros, however if you use Alisa/Lars/Law you wont hear a peep from me lol.

Ok ill admit it I send hatemail to most Alisa players, even if i win, cant stand that bitch >:[
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • SubjectiveSubjective Joined: Posts: 171
    |Galen| wrote: »
    Toronto. There's a great scene here for most games.
    Subjective wrote: »
    |Galen| wrote: »
    Toronto. There's a great scene here for most games.

Yeah, I've heard that. What's your PSN or XBL? Maybe we can get in some games.

• Ninja95Ninja95 Joined: Posts: 23
    This dood named "Nick-Basher" beat me barely and sent me three messages

Message #1: douchebag ; )

Message #2: "Funny thats what I said to ur mom"

Message #3: "If I wanted my cum back id wipe it off ur lip"

Message I sent him with my Vita
    "Not only are you immature but you have homosexual tendencies as well. Hmm..."

He stopped replying after that
13»