Casa De Bayo - Bayonetta 2

FurryCurryFurryCurry The World's FinestJoined: Posts: 5,648
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Welcome to the Casa De Bayo

6glnc9.jpg

I'm getting EVEN MORE excited for this. Even if it is Wii U exclusive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4dFfVBdRWmw

Edit: Hey guys feel free to inbox me if you need changes made to the OP as updates come up or whatever. I know how much SRK loves to break down games so as the time comes and you guys find hot videos demonstrating basic moves (like when the Metal Gear Rising demo dropped and everyone wanted to know how to dodge for instance) I can update the OP to make basic stuff easy to find.

Also since the old Bayonetta thread go closed Bayonetta 1 discussion is totally acceptable.
Post edited by FurryCurry on
where yo tear drop at, gangsta? I'm so hard my cheeks look like i've been watching a lifetime movie marathon so what's really hood. - Monte

Comments

• janoDXjanoDX Beautiful puppet Joined: Posts: 2,548
    Playing lots of stuff right now.
    Follow me on Twitter!: iamnotjanodx
    PSN: JanoGX
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,757

Welp, there it goes, I would have to pass on Bayonetta then, because i simply don't have any interest on getting a nintendo console.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge The Age of Murder and Storm Joined: Posts: 16,233
    I usually think this phrase is a bit juvenile but

EAT A DICK.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,339 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have so many gifs to post. This is too good :rofl:
  • OsgXOsgX Joined: Posts: 1,900
    FUCK.

Looks like I'm buying a Wii U sooner than later. Two games from Platinum on it already. Nintendo needs to fight the good fight and get me a Vanquish sequel. :(
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,758
    I don't understand this choice at all.
    I don't understand this choice at all.

The story was that Platinum was developing B2 but lacked of funds to make the sequel and was almost cancelled, thats where nintendo enters and gives them the money to continue their development, as a trade, Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to WiiU.

This is the 2nd PlatG game that is exclusive to a Nintendo console. (First was MadWorld, inb4 MadWorld 2, since Jack hasnt been done on MW1 and AR)
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,532
    At least I know I've saved money, shame though. :(
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    Double post?...

Nintendo publishing this basically means it'll never be released in other consoles ever.

Fuck this day.
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 9,551
    Fuck my life.
    PSN: xXGomuGomuXx
  • factory9factory9 ARCANA HEARTO TWEEEE Joined: Posts: 985
    I don't see how this is a bad thing at all.

I'm personally really looking forward to the WiiU
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,947
    Couldn't they still release another edition for other platforms down the line. Like what was done with No More Heroes?

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well this game is dead, sorry guys this game will not sell on the Wii U.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    This...

sucks.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • Riley is dabesRiley is dabes OP always delivers Joined: Posts: 263
    A sad day for gamers everywhere.
    "I heard this guy Viscant looks as cute as he feels" - Bob Sagat.
  • FurryCurryFurryCurry The World's Finest Joined: Posts: 5,648

Good for you but most of us probably don't want to drop $300-$350 for this one game (I need to save up for the real next gen consoles). Not to mention that all the fans either have a PS3 or 360. God I hope it isn't exclusive forever. GOD PLEASE GOD PLEASE.
    where yo tear drop at, gangsta? I'm so hard my cheeks look like i've been watching a lifetime movie marathon so what's really hood. - Monte
    The problem here is that it's exclusive to a brand new console that never recieved the original game, completely separating the fanbase from the actual game.

Basically, Bayonetta fans either cough up or get the finger. Third party exclusives at this day and age are stupid.
  • sikwiditsikwidit Joined: Posts: 2,027
    This is sooooo great. I love this so much hahahahahahahaha at all you nintendo hating fools. Hahahahahahah
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 4,487
    Fine then, I don't need you Bayo 2, you wanna go behind my back and fux with that piece of shit fine. I'll be okay without you.

dfishcrying.jpg
    GT: Hector Garfria PSN ID: Hector_Garfria
  • VorkosiganVorkosigan AWOOOGA Joined: Posts: 1,919
    The story was that Platinum was developing B2 but lacked of funds to make the sequel and was almost cancelled, thats where nintendo enters and gives them the money to continue their development, as a trade, Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to WiiU.

This is the 2nd PlatG game that is exclusive to a Nintendo console. (First was MadWorld, inb4 MadWorld 2, since Jack hasnt been done on MW1 and AR)

I'll be honest, I'd rather have the game exist period, but for a system I'll never get, than have it not exist at all

Still blows though
    A few years ago (my mother) asked if I beat Justin Wong at Evo. The shame I felt in saying no made me seriously consider suicide right there on the spot. - Viscant
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    1) words cannot express my anger right now

2) well if this is what had to be done to get bayonetta 2, i understand and will support this until further notice

3) this better be a good fucking game. i dont want any half ass shit since im basically forced to buy another console that i will have no use for outside of this one game.

4) im serious about number 3. lol. bayonetta 2 better be 3 times the game bayonetta is if thats even possible. youre talking about most of your fanbase having to buy a wii to continue to play your game. thats kinda silly

5) was this the greatest move for pg and nintendo. i think nintendo wouldve came out bigger on top if they funded bayonetta two, allowed for its release on all consoles, but it will drop on wiiU first with maybe an added bonus thats wiiU exclusive, and a minute down the line it drops for all other consoles, and nintendo still gets money back from all of that. but i dont wanna claim to understand video game business at all.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Paradox meParadox me Joined: Posts: 70
    Bayonetta fans might not even have gotten a sequel.. on any platform. The game exists, this is good news.

Worst case, you wait a few years to pick up a Wii U on the cheap and then enjoy your game.

Again, this is good new.
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 9,551
    Platinum lacking funds does not surprise me; they make gdlk games but no one buys them. Then you got Sega fucking up that advertisement.
    PSN: xXGomuGomuXx
  • Chef BorjanChef Borjan Joined: Posts: 807
    What do I care? I'm gonna buy all the next gen consoles.

5) was this the greatest move for pg and nintendo. i think nintendo wouldve came out bigger on top if they funded bayonetta two, allowed for its release on all consoles, but it will drop on wiiU first with maybe an added bonus thats wiiU exclusive, and a minute down the line it drops for all other consoles, and nintendo still gets money back from all of that. but i dont wanna claim to understand video game business at all.

No they come out more on top having this as an exclusive to their system.
  • factory9factory9 ARCANA HEARTO TWEEEE Joined: Posts: 985
    The problem here is that it's exclusive to a brand new console that never recieved the original game, completely separating the fanbase from the actual game.

Basically, Bayonetta fans either cough up or get the finger. Third party exclusives at this day and age are stupid.
    Very understandable, but I see a lot of interesting games coming out for the WiiU, so I'm going to buy it anyways.

Just from Platinum alone we've got P-100 and this to look forward to.
  • The UltimateThe Ultimate AKA Command-Thrower Joined: Posts: 763
    Hmmm.

Well, I can honestly say I didn't react well to this news. I'm probably not getting a WiiU anytime soon, and to hear this be an exclusive just...saddens me. With that said, I am happy that a sequel to this game is actually being made.

Will it be for other consoles down the line? I'll be hoping so. Until then, I might have to start saving them pennies.
    The Ultimate
    Low tier and loving it~!
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,555

because some of us are tired of Nintendo and dont want to buy their systems for a multitude of reasons
    i had bayonata 1 for xbox
    so this is stupid
    I'll be honest, I'd rather have the game exist period, but for a system I'll never get, than have it not exist at all

Still blows though

Actually I preffer that, since I will not but the WiiU on launch, I will wait for the price drop and the buy it with some awesome games... Bayonetta 2 included, since I have the first...
    3) this better be a good fucking game. i dont want any half ass shit since im basically forced to buy another console that i will have no use for outside of this one game.

4) im serious about number 3. lol. bayonetta 2 better be 3 times the game bayonetta is if thats even possible. youre talking about most of your fanbase having to buy a wii to continue to play your game. thats kinda silly

Prepare your diddly-hole for forced touchscreen controls
    This is sooooo great. I love this so much hahahahahahahaha at all you nintendo hating fools. Hahahahahahah

We should all take a lesson from this man! He is willing to overlook half a decade of fuckups. There's a joke about a presidential election in here somewhere
    Yes because the other systems are sooooo perfect hahahahaha
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef Cream of the Crop! Joined: Posts: 8,528
    Dear thread.

020.jpg
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
    Yes because the other systems are sooooo perfect hahahahaha
    aint nobody say that
    but they havent pissed me off as much as nintendo has
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,339 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    A sad day for gamers everywhere.
    Oh happy day.....
  • FurryCurryFurryCurry The World's Finest Joined: Posts: 5,648
    And they better not tone down the sexuality and gore. BETTER FUCKING NOT.
    Will it be for other consoles down the line? I'll be hoping so. Until then, I might have to start saving them pennies.
    Published by Nintendo, chances are slim to none unless Platinum pulls a "Bayonetta Sigma" and remakes the game from scratch, which is not happening in this lifetime.
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    i dont keep up with nintendo news, so is the wiiU hardware wise really awesome to allow kamiya and crew to make bayonetta 2 the greatest game on planet earth outside of bayonetta 1?

also, does this mean we will see lots of nintendo tidbits throughout the game just for fun? that would be pretty cool.

im not even angry though. my love for kamiya and bayonetta transcends my disgust towards nintendo consoles past the snes. im just going to have to convert to full gamer here soon and cop a ps3 and a wiiU over the next few months because there are a couple ps3 exclusives i really wanna play coming up. its just so annoying to have to deal with this console exclusive shit as a consumer, especially when its for REALLY good games.

well we'll see, nba jam was wii only and then it dropped for ps3 and xbox360 later and was the better version. maybe this initial announcement as a wiiU exclusive is to drive up preorders, and gauge the community before finalizing the choice completely. i have to think pg and kamiya have the fans heavily in mind and understand where their fan base is, and how costly this will be for them just to buy 1 game.

i mean look at this thread so far. we're not even nerd raging as usual. we're just all a little sad inside. lol. we love you so much bayonetta :(
    LEMME GET DAT!
    aint nobody say that
    but they havent pissed me off as much as nintendo has
    You hold on to that anger and ill enjoy Bayonetta 2.
    This is fantasmastic!1!1!1!1

What, the company known for completely ignoring its fans to try and catch those elusive 4 to 10 and 60+ age groups? I'd be surprised if it wasn't Bayonetta baking cakes for the angels ala Cooking Momma

Cooking Bayo

damn
  • SkeletrollSkeletroll Banned Joined: Posts: 1,267
    I'll let my avatar do the talking.
  • OsgXOsgX Joined: Posts: 1,900
    On one hand, it sucks that it's exclusive. On the other hand, I would not be playing a Bayonetta 2 at all if not for them. Sega dropped it (I thought Bayonetta sold well...). Nintendo swooped in and saved the project.

I doubt they will. They haven't done that since Resident Evil 4 came out.
    You hold on to that anger and ill enjoy Bayonetta 2.
    This is fantasmastic!1!1!1!1
    knowing nintendo
    they probably fuck it up anyways
    it will be one of those
    "you were better off not even recognizing the sequel as legit anyways"
  • Onslaught XOnslaught X Fear, actualizes true strength. Joined: Posts: 915
    It's funny because I heard about this first from the Blazblue Facebook page. O_o

Anyway, this is stupid. I'm probably getting a WiiU anyway, but it just bugs the shit out of me when franchises suddenly switch consoles like this. Metal Gear Rising was originally going to be a Xbox exclusive, but I think they quickly realized how bad of a decision that would have been. This almost comes off as a spit in the face to the fans of the franchise.
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Heh, this is why I always say Nintendo is damned if they do, and damned if they don't. They can't win in the eyes of the core gamer.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    LOLOLOLOLOL

This is pretty fucked up :rofl:
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    Don't who care saved Bayonetta 2, thank you!
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,631
    We have a Bayonetta thread and a Wii U thread....FC you're privilege to call any thread stupid is officially revoked for a year:rofl:
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
    Heh, this is why I always say Nintendo is damned if they do, and damned if they don't. They can't win in the eyes of the core gamer.
    I kno rite. People aren't saying thank you nintendo for paying so we can actually have this game. Its fuck you nintendo for paying so we can actually have this game.
    Quick question for some of you. What was stopping the system you put on a pedastool from paying to have the game made?
    Don't worry ill wait.
    Hahahaha