Casa De Bayo - Bayonetta 2

Comments

• DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,184
    po pimpus wrote: »
    DrellyFish wrote: »
    Lol I need to actually try this game out when I get home. Also y'all still playing Bayo 2? I haven't been playing much due to backlogging, but I still get on Tag Climax about once a week with my homegirl. I need to unlock everything still
    I'm right there with you... Still need to unlock shit in this and Hyrule Warriors, but I have a backlog that just keeps growing.

We are in the same struggle, almost indentical. I got the backlog, but when I'm home off work. I usually just boot up Hyrule and do some adventure mode missions or occasional Tag Climax. It's just these two game are kinda addicting and have ALOT of incentive to keep playing.

• crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,981
    Least I can get my Bayonetta fix somehow I guess
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Optimus124Optimus124 I KILLED THE GOOD PRIME Joined: Posts: 3,524
    I am still playing the game. It's been off and on for most titles since I am getting ready for the Project Management Professional exam. That test costs too much to fail it.
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 11,776 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I just got Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2. Hit me up people lol
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    add me. GanonDrell
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,751
    Anyone else having issues when they try to replay Chapter V?

My game keeps freezing after the opening cutscene and Bayo is just floating there in the water, unable to move...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    SWBeta wrote: »

My game keeps freezing after the opening cutscene and Bayo is just floating there in the water, unable to move...

Your Wii-U is saying "fuck you for trashing the goat action game DmC"

I doubt it.

Especially since the issue has apparently resolved itself.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    edited February 2015

Hold forward and then double tap whichever button to perform the snake within. The game assumes that you know you are supposed to do that since you are replaying the mission. I rebooted my Wii U about 5 times because of this LOL
    I recently finally tried out Rosa and oh shit that low health is real. I got hit once and lost HELLA health. But that makes it all the more challenging to really do some master umbran type shit. I also really like how hard she hits and her damage out put is really good. Only complaint is she can't change weapons, but it's fine as she's very different from Bayo and Jeanne, and causes for a new approach
    Rosa is that truth... and thanks for bumping this thread and reminding me I've got unfinished business in Bayo 2.
    No problem. I gotta finish up stuff too. Mainly getting all accessories and costumes then hunt for other shit. I need to also start practicing using some of these accessories. haven't really been trying out to play implenting them. But I'll start. forsure
  • DarkArchvilleDarkArchville Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed. Joined: Posts: 1,166
    atirador wrote: »
    Well, fuck the haters!

Bayonetta 2 is on number 1 on VGChartz:

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41938/Global/

LOL... As if VGChartz was trustworthy...
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,213
    Bump.

Started messing more with Bayonetta 2. Tag Climax is ridiculous right now.

Anyone up for games.

Mostly wanted to bump though.
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 2,976
    edited January 2016
    Is there a Love Is Blue only + Gaze of Despair on Infinite Climax run on youtube? I'd love to watch that.
    Post edited by Xvideos on
  • D.R.E.D.R.E. One. Little. Voice. Joined: Posts: 1,267
    So where are we on Wiiu emus? I want to play bayo 2 bad..
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,868
    D.R.E. wrote: »

A couple years out. Last i saw, they had the emu playing mario kart 8, but like half the screen wasnt there.

LEMME GET DAT!
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 3,836
    Bayonetta 2, remind me I still need to finish the game on infinite climax.
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
    edited January 2016
    Xvideos wrote: »
    Is there a Love Is Blue only + Gaze of Despair on Infinite Climax run on youtube? I'd love to watch that.

If I ever got recording equipment I would.

V Style Tournament 7 happened last year (about 2 weeks ago).

VST7:

Semi-relevant as there are Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 vids on there.

EDIT: Smash announcement and the white noise from Bayonetta 2 dying down = resurgence for Bayonetta 2? Tag Climax is THAT STUFF, right now. The rooms are busy too from what I've seen the past couple of days.

@Joshkaz did you sell your copy?
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,038
    I still got Bayonetta 2

Just don't play it.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    I still got Bayonetta 2

Just don't play it.

Gotcha. Just seeing your old posts, of trying to get people to play. Thought you'd might be interested again?

Hoping to be on today, but everyone is home, and can't play this in front of some guests, lol.
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,955
    @Femto if you ever wanna play I'm down. What's your WiiU ID so I can add you?
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

AM2-GPK

Guests are on right now, but shoot e one anyway
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,038
    Femto wrote: »
    I still got Bayonetta 2

Just don't play it.

Gotcha. Just seeing your old posts, of trying to get people to play. Thought you'd might be interested again?

Hoping to be on today, but everyone is home, and can't play this in front of some guests, lol.

I'll be down to play sometime. I do pretty much all my gaming at like 12am-2am now though.

days off I'll be on earlier. Just let me know when.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    I still got Bayonetta 2

Just don't play it.

I'll be down to play sometime. I do pretty much all my gaming at like 12am-2am now though.

days off I'll be on earlier. Just let me know when.

Nice, that's usually about my time.

Found a nice little bit of tech videos.

Bayonetta 2:

Nigga, just buy a WiiU... Emulators are never perfect recreations.

I just dont wanna buy a system for one gm...im broke lol. Mario maker maybe? Cant think of another wii u gm that gets my attention..they arent backward compatible are they? I have a copy of sonic colors i wouldnt mind playing again..
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,955

Nigga, just buy a WiiU... Emulators are never perfect recreations.

I just dont wanna buy a system for one gm...im broke lol. Mario maker maybe? Cant think of another wii u gm that gets my attention..they arent backward compatible are they? I have a copy of sonic colors i wouldnt mind playing again..

Yes, it's backwards compatible with Wii games.

Besides Mario Maker and Bayonetta, there's a ton of good shit....

Super Smash Bros
    Xenoblade Chronicles X
    Metroid Trilogy
    Mario Kart 8
    Splatoon
    New Super Mario Bros
    Super Mario 3d World
    Hyrule Warriors
    Kirby

Then you got a new Starfox, Zelda, and Pokken coming out....there's a bunch of good shit. Just gotta look nigga.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

Eh..i suppose ill keep my nose to the ground for a cheap wii u. Im in no hurry.
    Once my wifi is up again I'm def down for some Tag climax @Femto

Man honestly hope this isnt the final game in the series, i need atleast just one more lol
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Crack is back! Joined: Posts: 24,130
    New printing of Bayo 2 coming on the 19th. Sadly new printings won't come with the port of the first game
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/14/bayonetta-2-sold-without-original-bayonetta/
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,357
    New printing of Bayo 2 coming on the 19th. Sadly new printings won't come with the port of the first game
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/14/bayonetta-2-sold-without-original-bayonetta/

Sadly if you can't score this great game with the first one this is a good option.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,981
    I really need to hunt down a copy of this before the new print dispite not owning a wii-u.

life is suffering.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    Sakurai is gaming franchise Jesus.

If he blesses you with a Smash appearance, you come back to life.

Come on back to us, Mega Man!
    2 yr Anniversary of Bayonetta. P* decides to drop some knowledge:

https://www.platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9064

I am sure some of this is old, but a worthy read for anyone still playing.
    Yooo... that's dope as fuck... and FINALLY SOME INFO (but no release date) on the Bayo Amiibo.
    Optimus124 wrote: »
    2 yr Anniversary of Bayonetta. P* decides to drop some knowledge:

https://www.platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9064

I am sure some of this is old, but a worthy read for anyone still playing.

Awesome! They did the same with W101 during Bayo 2's release.
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,791 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Those are some nice secrets. I had no clue about the doors.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • nameingwaynameingway I say thee nay Joined: Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    just picking this game up on the wii-u, having played the original bayo quite a bit...

if anyone wants to hit a brother up, i'm halfmanhalfshark
    Resurrected because of Bayonetta coming to PC................

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/bayonetta-coming-pc-4k-support-today

Ain't nobody gonna buy it, then complain about Bayo 2 not coming to PC, even though they weren't gonna buy that either.
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 17,775
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,357 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Resurrected because of Bayonetta coming to PC................

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/bayonetta-coming-pc-4k-support-today

Ain't nobody gonna buy it, then complain about Bayo 2 not coming to PC, even though they weren't gonna buy that either.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/460790/

For $20...........bought.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    100k is considered good, lol? Bayo2 got brought up at other boards when the speculation was confirmed. The Salt and Thirst will always be strong. I'll just turn on the Wii U. *shrug*
  • atiradoratirador Fire and Ice Joined: Posts: 1,474
    edited April 19
    100k is considered good, lol? Bayo2 got brought up at other boards when the speculation was confirmed. The Salt and Thirst will always be strong. I'll just turn on the Wii U. *shrug*

For PC? Yes, 100k is very good. Especially for a port of a 7 years old character action game

One can only hope for a PS4 port at this time

As for Bayonetta 2 outside of a Nintendo console? Probably never happening and that's why I'll never sell my WiiU

Edit: for a better perspective, RE7 with all the marketing and hype was released in January and, according to the same source (Steam Spy), has sold 383k

https://steamspy.com/app/418370

Ah gotcha. I know developers and publishers need to budget better, but that sounds so low and the Steam discounts make it seem like developers would go broke selling those numbers in comparison to consoles.
  • atiradoratirador Fire and Ice Joined: Posts: 1,474
    Ah gotcha. I know developers and publishers need to budget better, but that sounds so low and the Steam discounts make it seem like developers would go broke selling those numbers in comparison to consoles.

Yeah, there's always that

But those 100k sells were all at 20 bucks, if I'm not mistaken

So maybe it's an extra push for a PS4 port or maybe, just maybe, a Bayonetta 3... one can only hope
    atirador wrote: »

Yeah, there's always that

But those 100k sells were all at 20 bucks, if I'm not mistaken

So maybe it's an extra push for a PS4 port or maybe, just maybe, a Bayonetta 3... one can only hope

If Bayonetta 2 comes to PS4 or PC, My Wii U will officially become a paperweight.