TTT2 Customization Discussion Thread

Comments

• fobi0fobi0 YEAH ME TOO!!! Joined: Posts: 3,108
    Anyone know what the S flag things mean/indicate in the customizations? I never noticed it until the DLC for the new characters came
    You bad...
  • KumaOsoKumaOso Trust Your Instincts Joined: Posts: 3,752
    Wow, the customization options really are limited. That being said, I've maid a couple of costumes for my characters despite my limitations.

King:
    Everyday clothes.
    Beastman
    Phoenix Wright
    Guin

Xiaoyu:
    Everyday clothes
    Miku Hatsune
    Tres Bien Maya Fey
    Rinda - but boy is it a bad rendition.

I might post some pictures later.
    TTT2: Xiaoyu/Jaycee
    Virtua Fighter: Come On Eileen
    Avatar Art by Apofiss at DeviantArt.
  • BuffaloBuffalo The Totally Fab Bison Joined: Posts: 138
    Anyone know what the S flag things mean/indicate in the customizations? I never noticed it until the DLC for the new characters came
    It means you can put those new emblem things on that piece of clothing. If it doesn't have a flag next to it, you can't put you custom emblem on it.
    If you come at me on some disrespectful shit and you're within arm's reach, anyone can get slapped.

SG - Filia/Parasoul | TTT2 - Jun/Ling | MK9 - Sonya, Jade, Kitana
  • fobi0fobi0 YEAH ME TOO!!! Joined: Posts: 3,108
    It means you can put those new emblem things on that piece of clothing. If it doesn't have a flag next to it, you can't put you custom emblem on it.
    Awesome. Ty
    You bad...
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef Cream of the Crop! Joined: Posts: 8,798
    So, anyone else here wish that that Namco just gave us the character customisation from Soul Calibur 5 for this game?
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
    It's not that bad. There are things that could be improved, there could be more freedom to customize what you want, but it's still pretty good. Better than VF5's.
    If you come at me on some disrespectful shit and you're within arm's reach, anyone can get slapped.

• AnwylAnwyl Bi-winning Joined: Posts: 6
    Wow, the customization options really are limited. That being said, I've maid a couple of costumes for my characters despite my limitations.

I might post some pictures later.

Yeah I'm finding it limited as well. I hope you unload pics soon :) I'm gonna start customising my mains soon now that I've pooled enough.
  • YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,467
    :eek: I don't think it's that bad; I actually prefer this to SCV's customization. SCV made everything look too burly and blocky.

What I think this really opens the door for is DLC for the future, which I'm fine with. I think a lot of the universal options are pretty simple, but you can get kinda creative if you have the time. T6 customization was kinda point-and-click, but I think this game's customization potential just hasn't been hit yet.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
  • Bento SentoBento Sento I Heart Asuka Joined: Posts: 55
    Say what you will about the customization in this game but if I can make my laws look like they are in game of death or enter the dragon then i'm happy :)
    I'm here to play fighting games and chew bubblegum.... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
  • Nari-Sama77Nari-Sama77 ORA ORA!! Joined: Posts: 55
    I agree that the T6 customization items shit all over TTT2 customs, but give it time, the DLC should ease our pains.

BTW, the emblems are too GODLIKE...
    UMvC3: Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Taskmaster (Team Sunny D.D.T)
    SCV: Cervantes, Mitsurugi
    BlazBlue: Rachel, Tager
    TTT2: Wang/Feng, Heihachi/Kuma, Miguel/Zafina (Dragunov occasionally)
    So, I've only got shitty camera phone pictures, but I wanted to share some of my characters.
    6fS8Q.jpg
    Noriaki Kakyoin from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    zTnKe.jpg
    Vice from KoFXIII

Again, sorry for the shitty quality.

Edit: Oh wow, I see my spoilers didn't work. Any tips on how to get the pictures in spoilers so I can take up less space?

:eek: Just type {spoiler} with [ instead of { at the beginning of your image and then {/spoiler} at the end of your image.
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
    :eek: Just type {spoiler} with [ instead of { at the beginning of your image and then {/spoiler} at the end of your image.
    There we go. I tried to do that the first time, but they didn't work.

On a side note, there's no way to unlock Ling's TTT Prologue costume is there? The one with the shirt, tie, and plaid skirt? She's got a character plate for it, but I'm already at True Tekken God with her and haven't unlocked it.

• WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 1,016
    Here's my crap.
    O8MOL.jpg
    Hope some more people post their creations, but for now, here's some more shitty pics. One thing that bothers me about the new decals is that there's no option to put decals on their backs, or at least make large decals wrap around.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YB99l.jpg Blue Mary[/IMG]
    Blue Mary
    964AB.jpg
    Heathcliff from Sword Art Online
    qpIta.jpg
    Mint Chocolate Chip Jun
    SanzM.jpg
    Casual summer clothes

Here's my crap.
    O8MOL.jpg
    Jinkies.

• irl II Wilsonirl II Wilson Play third strike,its a good game. Joined: Posts: 422
    When are they gonna release more items for dlc.

Horrible customization
    "I remind you of the things you were made to forget."
    My Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0T85fjkfLsfIuSPLTEkdmw
    :eek: I think it's more "lacking" than horrible. I've seen some pretty non-tacky creative stuff.
  • MUFFINATOR 101MUFFINATOR 101 Joined: Posts: 2
    Does anyone know when the DLC for the rest of the char. comes out? For those who didn't pre order.
  • MUFFINATOR 101MUFFINATOR 101 Joined: Posts: 2
    Well i just asked a dumb question.
    Does anyone know when the DLC for the rest of the char. comes out? For those who didn't pre order.
    Well... i just asked a dumb question. Its TODAY!!!
  • Vlad7779311Vlad7779311 Joined: Posts: 374
    Well i just asked a dumb question.
    Well... i just asked a dumb question. Its TODAY!!!
    You were off-topic, mate. This isn't the dlc thread.
    Playing as:
    UNIEL: Yuzuriha, Gordeau
    BBCPEX: Bullet
    GG Xrd Revelator: I-No
    Koihime Enbu: Kan'u
    Killer Instinct:/ Fulgore
    Nitroplus Blasterz: Ignis
  • CleavergamerCleavergamer Joined: Posts: 101
    Any recommendations for lili? I want to make her slutty as possible but I got her in bikini at the moment. Lol
    Having fun is more important than winning!
    :eek: Awww, no frilly dress? D:
  • therooktherook I Challenge My Fate! Joined: Posts: 3,458
    Working on some sick customs now...gotta unlock Michelle's Luchador costume and A.King's Title belt(ghost battle being really stingy)
    SFIV: Guy, Cody, E.Ryu, Poison.
    Gundam Extreme: Wing Zero(TV)
    Tekken: Lili, Asuka, A.King, Julia/Jaycee, Kunimitsu.
    SC: Taki/Natsu
    VF5FS: Eileen, El Blaze, Aoi.
  • CleavergamerCleavergamer Joined: Posts: 101
    wait, can someone clearify this, so I need to play ghost battle to unlock more items to purchase? what!!??
    Having fun is more important than winning!
    :eek: Yes.

I would presume it's set up this way so you can unlock things for characters you don't play.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,387
    wait, can someone clearify this, so I need to play ghost battle to unlock more items to purchase? what!!??

You don't unlock items to purchase, you unlock character specific items and clothing.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    Got 8 sets for my team. Some better than others.
    Chinese Miku
    ChineseMiku.jpg
    Guin.jpg
    Guin
    Cowgirl.jpg
    Cowboy.jpg
    Chun-Li
    Chun-Li.jpg
    ElFuerte.jpg
    El Fuerte
    Swimsuit2.jpg
    Swimsuit.jpg
    Vanellope Von SchweetzVanellopeVonSchweetz.jpg
    Wreck-It-Ralph.jpg
    Wreck-It-Ralph
    Tres Bien Maya Fey
    MayaFey.jpg
    PhoenixWright.jpg
    Phoenix Wright
    Kumatora
    Kumatora-1.jpg
    Starfox.jpg
    Starfox "OC"
    Sorry for the lack of quality, put it's eight bit versions of both with a tanuki underneath.
    Team2.jpg
    Team.jpg
    :eek: Sweet mercy! Haven't looked through all of them yet, but...DAMN!
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 1,016
    More crap...
    yUvGV.jpg
    Anna as Marilyn from Akatsuki Blitzkampf and Asuka as Chie from Persona 4.

Sorry for the low quality.
    :eek: That Chie~
    :eek: 'Tis the season, ladies~

Apologizing ahead of time for the quality of play in these; hadn't touched either of these two characters in weeks. I had to spread the Christmas spirit a little early this year. :D
  • LegendaryDJLegendaryDJ I'm Done Joined: Posts: 2,771
    I feel so slow for just now realizing how to purchase the hair accessories. In my defense, buying the hair piece from the head sets, equipping it, then going back to the buy part in order to scroll over to the different hair things like bangs and such doesn't seem all that straight forward and intuitive.
    :eek: It's not.
    Is there a list out there for the costume parts you get through Ghost Mode? I've only noticed a handful of them that are only available as such like Ling's School Uniform parts, Jaycee's (sexy) Cow Girl parts, King's Belt, and Lili's superbly animated summer dress.
    :eek: I think every character has one custom piece for each body region, but as for an overall list, I don't know if anyone has one.
    :eek: Oh hey, just happened across this a few minutes ago. o_0

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=124991
  • DashKidDashKid Joined: Posts: 111
    Sorry but I am probably one of the very few people who hate customizing my character. It takes forever to load the game too (need to get a SSD to get rid of it).
  • BallTapperBallTapper Swag in their face Joined: Posts: 535
    sorry about these bad quality pics, i just tried to get drag doing iori like things and i guess it didnt work out to well
    38UOklN.png
    J0OWQJF.png
    vfguoGi.png
    DOCgvJD.png
    SUk6omm.png
    T7: Bryan, Drag, Steve, Oscar
    KOF13: Ralf/Takuma/Hwa
    KOF14: Daimon/Joe/Iori
    Injustass 2: Swampass, Spookybird
    Ultimate Disney vs Capcom 3: Morridoom, Ironfist/Arthur/Spencer
    Super Setup Fighter IV: Hugo, Yun Sim
    MKX: Cyrax, A-List Johnny