Balrog Video Thread

LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character CrisisJoined: Posts: 22,095
Sorry, couldn't come up with a more creative title. :bluu:

Since I didn't see a thread for Balrog videos, I have created one. Post any Balrog matches here.

I'll start with one of mine.

I'm relatively new to the character, but I'm relatively happy with how I did. I gotta realize that standing heavy punch with Balrog is really easy to whiff punish. :P
PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen | Guilty Gear: Dizzy, Ky Blazblue: Kokonoe, Platinum MvC:I - Zero, Strider | Tekken 7: Lee, Noctis (Probably)
Smash 4 Frame Data
SFV Frame Data
SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)

Comments

• truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,251
    You were letting that fool jump in on you for free, gotta use L Head-butt and cr.HP and yeah don't throw out the st.HP so recklessly.
    I'm making a fighting game!
    SRK thread - Discord server.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 22,095
    You were letting that fool jump in on you for free, gotta use L Head-butt and cr.HP and yeah don't throw out the st.HP so recklessly.

Haha, yeah, I realize this now. That was quite an old vid. Never used Balrog before, so I was doing some not-so-smart stuff. Just need to get used to him.

I think I'm gonna try Balrog again though at some point. Great normals, decent damage, plenty of ways to tag partners in safely...and in 2013 normal headbutts hit crouchers. :tup: Just need to find a good partner for him. I'm not sold on Xiaoyu.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen | Guilty Gear: Dizzy, Ky Blazblue: Kokonoe, Platinum MvC:I - Zero, Strider | Tekken 7: Lee, Noctis (Probably)
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • silentboxersilentboxer My reaction to Oni not being on the tier list Joined: Posts: 178
    Love Technology?
    Learning Japanese?
    I won't stop playing till they say my Oni is the equivalent of Daigo's SF4 Ryu.
  • silentboxersilentboxer My reaction to Oni not being on the tier list Joined: Posts: 178

Love Technology?
    Learning Japanese?
    I won't stop playing till they say my Oni is the equivalent of Daigo's SF4 Ryu.
  • RoTb CoffeeRoTb Coffee Joined: Posts: 4
  • GrandpaLoafersGrandpaLoafers Joined: Posts: 142
    Wow, my two favorite characters in one tutorial video! Not sure how much it applies, since it is pre 2013

Looking for SFV sparring partners in Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin!
    http://orangedrinkmusic.com
    http://hemlockrecords.com
  • K0rn4lskyK0rn4lsky CzechTech Joined: Posts: 32
    -PC-
    My top characters:
    SSF4 AE 2012: Rose, Dhalsim, T. Hawk, Abel
    SFxT: Poison, Vega, Hugo, King, Chun-Li
    Guilty Gear XX #Reload: Eddie, Ky, Millia, Testament
    Region: Europe
    Youtube: PK0rn
    >>My ♥ Fighting Game Tracks - Playlist << WIP, comment/recommend on channel page comments