Comments

• DrWsGreatestDrWsGreatest Joined: Posts: 138
    So he said to learn to play...
    Because you cornered him...
    And did incoming mixups...
    And resets...
    AND PLAYED CHUN-FUCKING-LI...
    And you still got ragemail.

Stay free, internet. Seriously, how can you rage at Chun? She's one of the hardest characters to use in the game, doesn't do retarded damage, has no truly derpy tools, has a painful execution barrier, and nothing to stop large amounts of derp. (H-Ko and Arthur have Gold Armors, PW has shield)

Altho with really bad lag I have to admit I run into lightning legs ALL the damn time. And then I have to sit there and watch them do 30+ hits of it til pushes me away enough since that's the only move they know how to do. Lol
  • TheOneXTheOneX Joined: Posts: 41
    Just for informational purposes...

I main spenc/wolv/wesk (team rog) and realized that online they have great success. Easy execution for Tods with spencer and at most 1 DHC. Wolvie solo is pretty beast, wesker just makes his Air grab nasty, and you got level 3 wesker online. You also have some kind of approach with wolv's barrage assist.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Joined: Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭✭
    Just for informational purposes...

I main spenc/wolv/wesk (team rog) and realized that online they have great success. Easy execution for Tods with spencer and at most 1 DHC. Wolvie solo is pretty beast, wesker just makes his Air grab nasty, and you got level 3 wesker online. You also have some kind of approach with wolv's barrage assist.
    PHUCK YOOOOUUUUU
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
    Say, where does Wesker/Strider/Ammy rank on the online respectability spectrum, with 1 being Vergil in heavy lag and 10 being a RR that does advanced combos? I really like this team because retarded resets are as close as I'm going to Anakaris' Curse Doll shit, so I figured I may as well create a really strong team with retarded resets.
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • TheOneXTheOneX Joined: Posts: 41
    Hmmm, I'm not sure if hmmm, I'd say from a 7-8 it's pretty solid. Great assist, good point. Three great anchors.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Never did no harm Joined: Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other day I actually felt like playing ranked. Huge fucking mistake. The very first match i play was against an 8th lord. I'm a 9th so it's cool. Connection was playable so i readied up. The first 30 seconds of the game were fine. I lost my Felicia, and was tryin to get in with Doom. Then the lag hits. I don't mean the kinda shit you can prepare for in training simulation. I mean the kinda shit that makes molasses going uphill in winter time look fast. We both backed away and did the standard, "Mash jabs until it looks like the lag stopped" procedure. Then out of fucking nowhere all my characters are dead and I lost the match. I mean in the difference of a single laggy as fuck frame. One millisecond Im testing out the lag with my punches, and the next the game is over. My meter hadn't grown from taking damage. The timer was still on track, it didn't skip a bunch of time or anything. It was laggy and then I died. I don't know if this guy had a lag switch on the same tier level as da pipe, or what the fuck happened but I remembered why I don't play ranked anymore.

Also, LOL Online.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    Offline>>Good Player Match>Lobby>>Bad Player Match>>>>>>>...
    Spoiler:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ranked Match
  • JakeyjakeJakeyjake YOLO expert Joined: Posts: 119
    You'd be shocked at how mean rankies are when you're a higher rank then them.
    I play a scrubby zero/spidy/doom and i'm 4th lord (lucky matches I suppose) and everytime I face a 6th lord I get t-bagged to infinitiy if I lose and then get messages asking how I'm a higher rank then them. Fuck off leave me alone I try ;_;
    If lobbys didn't take so long and didn't become a huge circlejerk for the guy going 10:0 I'd definitley go and have FUN.
  • guiarroyosguiarroyos What kind of sorcery is this? Joined: Posts: 123
    OMG why didn't seen this thread before! So much true stuff! Let me cry:
    I insist to play point Dr. Strange, but with all this online bullshit I'm almost giving up and going to Vergil/Dante/Wesker team. Capcom should make them scream "LOOK I'M TELEPORTING!!!!!" instead of that bullshit calm voice "here I am" or "over here". Dr. Strange clearly says "TELEHPOH". I'm saying this because I can never see where this m*th*rf*c*ers are teleporting, even more with online lag. OH and f*cking Strider. Wesker + Strider is just humanly impossible to block all time. Almost like Dante J.S or Doom foot dive, it will become unblockable after some time AND they will combo after. Also people say I run away too much. SRLSLY, SHUT THE F*CK UP AND JUST DO YOUR S**T. OMG this game makes me much more salty than SF.
    Oh and I usually don't fear Hulk that much. He is pretty free to Strange.
    UMvC3: Magneto - Dr. Strange - Dr. Doom
    SSFIVAE: Rose
    MK9: Rain - Ermac
    Injustice: Raven - Batman
    Oh and I usually don't fear Hulk that much. He is pretty free to Strange.
    Hulk is actually a pretty fair character if you know the match-up. The only characters I can think of that truly need to fear Hulk are Iron Fist, Wolverine, X-23, Shuma, Strider, Chun, Felicia, Ryu, and Jill. Most of them aren't very widely used, so Hulk doesn't have too many common "good" match-ups.

If there's one thing Marvel 2 did better than this game, it was mobility. Marvel 2 had teleports, but they weren't so easy to set up and convert off of. In Marvel 2, you actually had to maneuver around the screen with dashes and shit.
  • DreizeDreize How quaint... Joined: Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭
    Hulk is actually one of Iron Fist's best match-ups.
    Hulk is actually one of Iron Fist's best match-ups.
    Really? Please, explain. Doesn't Iron Fist's lack of a multi-hit and dependence on close-range combat make Hulk a really bad match-up for him? Not his worst, but certainly a bad one.
    His dependence on close-range combat is actually the reason that Hulk is one of his best match-ups. As Hulk is in the exact same boat.

Iron Fist is somewhat of a "big boy" killer and his best match-ups involve slow-ish characters that need to get up close. Nemesis, Hulk, Tron, etc to name a few. His buttons aren't too bad at close range either and he almost completely outclasses Hulk in terms of mobility.

Again, it's not a spectacular match-up. But it certainly isn't as bad as Morrigan, v.Joe, Hawkeye, Dormammu, Vergil, Storm, MODOK, etc.
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice I will personally Castrate George R.R Martin Joined: Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His dependence on close-range combat is actually the reason that Hulk is one of his best match-ups. As Hulk is in the exact same boat.

Iron Fist is somewhat of a "big boy" killer and his best match-ups involve slow-ish characters that need to get up close. Nemesis, Hulk, Tron, etc to name a few. His buttons aren't too bad at close range either and he almost completely outclasses Hulk in terms of mobility.

Again, it's not a spectacular match-up. But it certainly isn't as bad as Morrigan, v.Joe, Hawkeye, Dormammu, Vergil, Storm, MODOK, etc.

Err.. You're wrong. It's not anywhere in IF's favour.

Yes, IF plays on the ground, but has NO way of bypassing Hulk's armor. Even his Iron Rage hyper needs to already be active to tank Hulk's s.H.

Hulk/Sent literally cuts off any option IF has with any assist.

Once again, deviating away from the purpose of this thread :coffee:
    Xbox 360 GT:Jsoledout1
    BB: Carl, Valkenhayn, Tsubaki
    SG: Ms.Fortune/Painwheel/Valentine
    Youtube.com/SexualRice---> Jill umvc3 nonsense.
    Hulk/Sent literally cuts off any option IF has with any assist.
    Somewhat agree.
    Err.. You're wrong. It's not anywhere in IF's favour.
    And this is where we disagree. :coffee:
    Once again, deviating away from the purpose of this thread
    Ah, partially my fault. I'll get it back on track with a story.

I used to play online quite a bit, until one day, I said "fuck this". I couldn't bear the utter crap that is Marvel online. Most of the time I lost because of lag, other times people would blatantly ragequit in player matches while the connection was fine, you get ragemail from angry children who have the grammar skills of a toddler, you can't do advanced combos consistently because of input delay, etc. I might get back into it one day, though. Anyways, I went and bought BlazBlue, got good with Valkenhayn, and now I play a werewolf version of Magneto. The netcode is great, I've only gotten ragemail twice, and there are hardly any ragequitters. Too bad it has such a small following in North America.

So yeah, LOL Marvel online.
    You know, I'm THIS close to ditching this game for Marvel 2. I know I'm like 10 years behind most of that game's playerbase, but that game is just better in so many ways, real talk. I'm so sick of how much damage everything does in this game. Freaking magic series xx air combo alone can take off 1/3 of Thor's health from most characters. I just wish this game rewarded people for doing cool combos instead of tacking on additional damage scaling.
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice I will personally Castrate George R.R Martin Joined: Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dreize

That's ironic, it's kinda like something that happened to me.

I'm a large BB fan myself (Carl Main, Arakune/Tsubaki/Valk subs) but I somewhat ditched it for Marvel. I kinda re-starting playing my other FGS, and picked P4A and labbing up Shadow Labrys. With Lab, I'm a HUGE fan of her okizeme w/ her lazer Beam Flames of hades so I incorporate it whenever I get a chance into high/lows/left/rights.

So I decided to play online the other day and wiped out a lobby with it. After beating some dude, I get the message "I respect the Slab wins, but stop spamming the lazers". Eh, I decided that's nothing like what I could get in marvel, so I keep playing and have a great time.

I get bored, so i decide to pop some marvel in and screw around with zoning teams. I ended up playing my Jill/IM/Doom team, but played IM on point with Jill on anchor. So I go to player matches, and I vs a Chun/Vergil/Strider team, that was really, really damn good. I give the dude a FT5, and although it ended 5-0, his team was really solid.

Then I go back to training mode and get a message
    "Dude, I respect your play, but stop spamming beams".

LOL Online. :rofl:
  • PianoDensetsuPianoDensetsu The Legend Joined: Posts: 39
    Lost around 5-10 straight against players/lag today...

Anyone got any advice on how to respond to a "GG" message after you've lost when the game you just played felt like you were scuba diving and you "may have" gotten footdived/charging starred/Hulk H'd/Helm breaker'd.... sighhh why I play this game online is a mystery...

Anyone wanna play?
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando One True God Joined: Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got any advice on how to respond to a "GG" message after you've lost when the game you just played felt like you were scuba diving and you "may have" gotten footdived/charging starred/Hulk H'd/Helm breaker'd....?
    A) 'GG'
    B) 'fuk u'
    C) 'nice lagswitch noob'
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "The "AC vs. RF tussles"? You mean the part where he votes to lynch me, I sigh in his general direction, and then we go on with Day 1? Yeah, we never do that every game, I'm totes Mafia because of it." - RadicalFuzz
  • Roy LingoRoy Lingo The Fraud of Frauds Joined: Posts: 23
    A) 'GG'
    B) 'fuk u'
    C) 'nice lagswitch noob'
    The best response for any kind of message in Marvel. You did miss the classic "get a life ****."
    Professional: Spencer fraud, Vergil fraud, Dante fraud and Magneto fraud.
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    A) 'ur so cheap'
    B) 'fuk u'
    C) 'nice lagswitch noob'
    fixed I never get a gg reply in ranked...
  • AniMoneyAniMoney Joined: Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    The worst is when you play someone in player matches that is legitimately good or interesting to play but you play like total shit because of the lag. Like I run into good players that I want to play but half the time I get hit it's because you can't react block anything online or finish magneto combos. Honestly sometimes I even feel bad when I land a hit that I know they should've been able to block.

I don't even know what to say after. Like I'm not mad at them it's not their fault, but it wasn't exactly ggs either. If only this game had better netcode, or was on pc/mac...
    UMVC3: Various Wolverine and Magneto teams.
    SSF4AE : Balrog/whoever, I don't play this much anymore
    I overthink everything and get bopped.
  • Brewski_420Brewski_420 Jumping S until it works. Joined: Posts: 181
    One thing I hate is when I beat someone and try to give them some legit constructive criticism on their play, then they freak out on me and act like I offended them in some way. Im just trying to help :(
    Yes, I am aware how stupid my name is but I am cursed to this name.
    UMVC3: Ghost Rider, Doctor Doom, Shuma-Gorath
    PSN: Brewski_420
  • AlkipotAlkipot Cash first, ass last Joined: Posts: 589
    One thing I hate is when I beat someone and try to give them some legit constructive criticism on their play, then they freak out on me and act like I offended them in some way. Im just trying to help :(

If they didn't ask for advice, don't give them it, especially if you've beaten them pretty badly. Makes you come off like a smug douche.
    Watch my terrible SSF4/MvC3 videos here!:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
    If they didn't ask for advice, don't give them it, especially if you've beaten them pretty badly. Makes you come off like a smug douche.
    I ran against a guy running Ryu/Akuma/Iron Fist and nearly perfected him. I told him to switch to Iron Fist/Ryu/Akuma.
    He later sent me a thank-you message. Sometimes, they really need the help.
  • double Fdouble F Joined: Posts: 653
    I ran against a guy running Ryu/Akuma/Iron Fist and nearly perfected him. I told him to switch to Iron Fist/Ryu/Akuma.
    He later sent me a thank-you message. Sometimes, they really need the help.

well if you wanted to help that guy, you should've said "drop iron fist, ryu and akuma"
    well if you wanted to help that guy, you should've said "drop iron fist, ryu and akuma"
    Well, he wasn't very good in the first place, so I could tell he was probably better off with them instead of Vergil or Wesker. Plus, team "Fists of Fury" is only run by character loyalists. That would be like telling Abegen to drop any of his characters.
    It's not like I give people advice that clearly don't need it or are too bad to even care or know what im talking about, i usually give advice to people that have potential to be good and just need a little help. Yea it can come off as a little douchey, but if someone who was better than me gave me some advice I would at least give it a little thought especially if they were being nice about it.
  • ClawwwClawww Joined: Posts: 273
    Sometimes I feel that it's a good thing this game has a shitty netcode. 24/7 on-demand crack in my bedroom would body my life.
  • D4GamersD4Gamers Just Like Cap! Joined: Posts: 268
    Sometimes I feel that it's a good thing this game has a shitty netcode. 24/7 on-demand crack in my bedroom would body my life.

Seriously, it's fucking 4am right now, and I've been playing Marvel for the last 4 hours. Im not addicted to video games I swear it only Marvel that does this to me. I think i just need to sell the game, it's not like I'm any good at it anyway.
    -Vanilla MvC3: Main:Zero/ Viper/ Taskmaster I Alt: Skrull/ Wesker/ Sentinel
    -Ultimate MvC3:Main: Spencer/ Hulk/ Doom I Alt: Doom/ Akuma/ Strider
    - Currently learning: Ironfist, Dante, Frank West

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Seriously, it's fucking 4am right now, and I've been playing Marvel for the last 4 hours. Im not addicted to video games I swear it only Marvel that does this to me. I think i just need to sell the game, it's not like I'm any good at it anyway.
    Well with that attitude.... and 4 hours makes you addicted to video games? Damn, it takes me 4 hours to warm up :D
  • AntonioAntonio You are defeated Joined: Posts: 129
    i got a question, why does everyone play hulk online ? lol
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    i got a question, why does everyone play hulk online ? lol
    they dont they play vergil, doom or hulk....
    You'd think Cosmic Lords would act a little more mature online. I played like 3 cosmic lords, all with a mexican flag, and all played Captain America. Now I lost all three battles and each one of them teabagged and taunted.

I thought that shit stops at one point. So far being 3rd lord shows that I'm gonna be fighting assholes nonstop.
  • Jijikun77Jijikun77 Parched Joined: Posts: 71
    looooooool this made me laugh
  • GodotsRevengeGodotsRevenge [HE] Joined: Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

Viewtiful Joe is extremly good against Hulk. His Psuedo-Divekick does 3 hits and his 2 Voomerang keepaway really screws Hulk up.
    That was a joke. Haha.
  • VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭✭
    i h8 noobs who have ryu and akuma on their teams and just spam tatsu and tatsu assist
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • axi0maxi0m I am the only God. Joined: Posts: 367
    The worst is when you play someone in player matches that is legitimately good or interesting to play but you play like total shit because of the lag. Like I run into good players that I want to play but half the time I get hit it's because you can't react block anything online or finish magneto combos. Honestly sometimes I even feel bad when I land a hit that I know they should've been able to block.

I don't even know what to say after. Like I'm not mad at them it's not their fault, but it wasn't exactly ggs either. If only this game had better netcode, or was on pc/mac...

Welcome to 90% of my matches tonight.

I can't stand online anymore; I try and read try and do setups but I just get railed on by Dante teleport mash hammer/s or Vergil Helmbreakers.

I really need to stop trying to play legit online.

What spreads the salt is that 95% of the time they telegraph shit but you can't react because of lag; nothing worse than losing to scrubby nonsense that you KNOW doesn't work otherwise.

aka losing to people that you'd normally blow up.

Also raging at having to resort to derp to win matches, I hate running Vergil anchor as is, but it's even worse having to derp my way to wins when I'm feeling mad salted.
    UMvC3: Vergil/DOOOOM/Wesker
    AE: Akuma/Juri (Currently playing around with E. Ryu and Oni though)
    MvC2: Strider/Thanos/Jin (NAKED SATELLITE BUBBLE PARTIES!)
  • SteelgutteySteelguttey MoThErFuCkEr Joined: Posts: 729
    snip
    lik dis if u cry erytim
    XBL: Steelguttey
    UMVC3: Main: Amaterasu (Cold Star), Frank West (Shopping Cart), Dante (Jam Session)
    lik dis if u cry erytim
    If I cried everytime I heard those complaints then I would be a very miserable person.
  • D4GamersD4Gamers Just Like Cap! Joined: Posts: 268
    You'd think Cosmic Lords would act a little more mature online. I played like 3 cosmic lords, all with a mexican flag, and all played Captain America. Now I lost all three battles and each one of them teabagged and taunted.

I thought that shit stops at one point. So far being 3rd lord shows that I'm gonna be fighting assholes nonstop.

Its not the cosmic lords, it's the fucking mexicans!! Every single time I play someone with a red, white and green flag I get t-bagged and taunted.
    -Vanilla MvC3: Main:Zero/ Viper/ Taskmaster I Alt: Skrull/ Wesker/ Sentinel
    -Ultimate MvC3:Main: Spencer/ Hulk/ Doom I Alt: Doom/ Akuma/ Strider
    - Currently learning: Ironfist, Dante, Frank West

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • axi0maxi0m I am the only God. Joined: Posts: 367
    lik dis if u cry erytim

If by cry you mean explode Morton's out of every orifice then yea, I cry.
    UMvC3: Vergil/DOOOOM/Wesker
    AE: Akuma/Juri (Currently playing around with E. Ryu and Oni though)
    MvC2: Strider/Thanos/Jin (NAKED SATELLITE BUBBLE PARTIES!)
    Its not the cosmic lords, it's the fucking mexicans!! Every single time I play someone with a red, white and green flag I get t-bagged and taunted.
    As easy as it would be to blame it on the "mexicans", I still find this shit from U.S high lords and whatnot.

It really is such a disrespectful thing, but I can vaguely see why people would do it. If the other person wins and they'll t-bag you, why not show them what for?

GOD DAMN THIS. It's like they all play the same damn team too (some alteration of Hulk/Sentinel)

I was playing today on stream, and of course, my first match is against a Mexican playing Hulk/Sent/Haggar. Match starts and the lag is like I was traversing the Amazon Jungle, but somehow I manage to get a hit. Somehow end up doing a long winded Mad beast combo, go into a Reset...

wakeup s.H HITS ME FROM THE BACK .

Cool, so I loose Jill and my Frank comes in. I wondrously get a hitconfirm, but before I convert it into a combo. This dude gets a

RANDOM DAMN THROW.

I wakeup and Roll back, and of course the Mexican dude is just mashing s.H when I'm a full screen distance away. Like literally, just mashing s.H and calling drones, and not moving in the slightest. So I zone his ass out, kill him, Sent comes in, I kill him too and now it's haggar's turn. I get a combo on haggar, and the lag turns into straight taco-Bell shit sunday and It drops. Seeing it was going to drop, I attempted to dash back, but all that came out was a M then H, and of course the haggar players mashing on H and gets a weird ass OS throw through this Taco-salad shit connection and kills Frank. Luckily, Strider comes in, So I zone him out and attempt to Block--> Xfactor cancel Grab Haggar's impending pipe.

of god damn course instead of an Xfactor Cancel Ragnarok I got an Xfactor cancel Forward H. Where Strider goes RIGHT into the wake up pipe

He wins, tbags then leaves. Woohoo.
    LOL Online
    Every single damn mexican I fought has either been a scrub or just plain awful. IT doesn't help that theyuse the Tortillias they got for christmas as wireless routers and goats for a damn wireless adapter.
  • WonderswanWonderswan PUTTIN' QUARTERS UP Joined: Posts: 684
    GOD DAMN THIS. It's like they all play the same damn team too (some alteration of Hulk/Sentinel)

He wins, tbags then leaves. Woohoo.
    LOL Online
    Every single damn mexican I fought has either been a scrub or just plain awful. IT doesn't help that theyuse the Tortillias they got for christmas as wireless routers and goats for a damn wireless adapter.

This post was hilarious.

I don't know how you guys can stand to play this online against other Americans let alone anyone outside the country (fuck, outside your state). I tried playing my Mags online once, and no matter how good the connection is, movement is a total blow up. I can't play a handicapped Magneto, I need my movement to be on point or I might as well just play with my feet ffs.

It's sad cause while I was home for the holidays I really wanted to chill and grind out some UMVC3, but the netcode is just unplayable. Why couldn't I have been born 50 years from now when everyone will have gdlk internet and I can play people from New Zealand with a 5 bar connection. shiiiiiiit. =/

Oh, and shout outs to Mexican Marvel players and their inferiority complexes. =p
    "A capacity for unlimited effort will hurdle the difficulties that frustrate lukewarm enthusiasts." - Loomis
  • DazedDazed ... Joined: Posts: 578 ✭✭
    guess i'm the only one here whose witnessed the horror of the mexican GR players

may as well share a little "lol online" story from my vanilla days while I'm here. when everyone was bad at marvel and I was a scrubby online-only player, hundreds of hours put into online play had eventually "taught" me that dante was an easy matchup.

then i lost my virginity to someone from the 1% :lol:
  • ErenEren Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 13,377 mod
    I stopped playing online. So, now it's like whenever I hear about online it's like LOLOnline outright. Not trying to derail the thread or anything, but I have no regrets. It was necessary.
    http://psnprofiles.com/ephidel
    twitter.com/ephi_tk
    2k2 member
    I decided to play some Marvel about 2 days ago, I hadn't played in about 3-4 months. I immediately jumped into online player matches. The first person I met was from Mexico, he was a high lord or something. Anyways, we played a set of about 10 matches. I was ass, pure ass. I am clearly bad at switching back and forth between fighters. But the lag wasn't bad at all, it was pretty minimal so I was very happy. I sent him a message after telling him that I hadn't played in about 3 months and that it was a fun set and that I might get back into the game (offline only mostly).

He sent me this in return: "No se mucho ingles pero si t entendi 3 meses par q juegues asi you are great with dr. Strange you have crazy combos whit strange nice matches brother!! =)"

Sure I don't know exactly what it means (and google translate isn't helping) but It's clearly a compliment. Thus proving that not all high ranking Mexican players are douche bags.

LOL online?
  • VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭✭
    yes online is lolz
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • mzenkenmzenken The Magical Joined: Posts: 3,462
    Vergil with no XF vs 3 full health character comeback gets interrupted by a dropped combo on the 3rd character (Doom) who proceeds to hit me with foot dive, then proceed to faceroll a quick combo into level 3 and win the game.

I think I just laughed at myself for the next 10 minutes.
    <dominos> what 2d isn't real?
    <AlterGenesis-X> my world is over
    <Stabby> "come back when you lose a few dimensions"
    see me on twitter dot com