SRK's 30 Most Infamous/Famous (GENERAL DISCUSSION) Posters

Comments

• Pained AuronPained Auron teh cock of justice Joined: Posts: 2,098
    Nevermind. I scrolled over it too quickly. He is in the famous list. My bad.

Jive Out!

holy shit you're back. i take it that you didn't get your dumb ass deported back to denmark? oh btw, have you lost your social security card lately?
    R.I.P. Brian Graham aka Mummy-B 3-28-82 - 8-25-04
    with blood and rage of crimson red..ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.together with our hellish hate.we'll burn you all-THAT IS YOUR FATE
  • RoninChaosRoninChaos Treading Paper Joined: Posts: 4,096 mod
    VG Emblem, you've been here 5 minutes and your balls haven't even dropped. If you left for a month, people wouldn't even remember you.
    -[E.M.S. for life]- -[Da Foot Clan]- -[Kobra Kai]-

Fuck Dan Marino

"Let's get shit straight: NOTHING can protect you from Ronin." -- Ducky

Making use of my "I am a bitch" card right now, please acknowledge it. -- OMFG

I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.
  • Jedi W.Jedi W. Elitist Fucktard Joined: Posts: 144
    Autocrat1 wrote:

yeah Az, you should totally be on that list. Your fame has circled back to SRK more times than I can count...

--jedi\/\/.
    "I don't ever want to hear about "man crushes" unless it's followed by something like "bear's neck with his bare hands," or "woman's dreams of survival.""--Adam Warlock
  • SNkNuTSNkNuT Joined: Posts: 427
    VG Emblem wrote:
    Wtf?! Where the hell am I? I'm pretty damn infamous around here.

you're on my list.

VG Emblem: a 13 year old proud nintendo fanboy. Recently got his rep stolen. Will defend nintendo at all costs. also an attention whore.

Good enough?
    Currently Playing:
    KOF XI, NGBC, WHP, MotW, SSC, LB 2, MSA, KOF 98 UM
  • TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 7,097
    Good list but I'd swap out Nathan Summers for Shin Chuji/Strongrr, if only for the faked death stunt he pulled..

Does anyone here remember Shock Mega X? He sparked this enormous anti-SNK flame thread back in 2000 if I remember correctly.
  • Saotome KanedaSaotome Kaneda Watch your back Joined: Posts: 5,332 mod
    EDIT:

How can you be here since 2001 and NOT know Mummy-B? His goodbye thread (which is unfortunately gone) was the most gut-wrenching thing in SRK history. It was a thread from a man who KNEW he was going to die very soon, so he stopped by to wish us all well and say goodbye.

You unbelievable http://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news.
    co-sign. I held the actual printout of the thread that was at his funeral here in Okinawa. Fuck you Raz0r.
    Original Team Sp00ky Member - Only the finest of Poverty™ Gaming Hipster™
    Comic-Z vs Super Metroid Watch if you want to lose your mind
  • AzraelAzrael Epic Calling! Joined: Posts: 3,258
    ^I almost put Shin Chuji/Strronger, but he isn't around that much and you'd only remember the incident if you were there for it.

I should probably swap out keiichi-chan for Cisco come to think of it.
    Ducky wrote:
    ...there was also GANJI THE FIRETIGER. He was a Beyblader - one who Beyblades. :rofl:
    Man, I almost put that as #15. Dude only made and posted in one thread, but he got flamed so damn hard it was hilarious. People were like registering accounts just to take shots at this guy. It was beautiful.

Torem_Kamina:

Definitely need to work that EX Tatsu wake-up into my gameplan. Sacrificing damage and stun meter for psychological damage. That's some next level shit right there.

• VG EmblemVG Emblem Fuck user titles Joined: Posts: 294
    SNkNuT wrote:
    you're on my list.

VG Emblem: a 13 year old proud nintendo fanboy. Recently got his rep stolen. Will defend nintendo at all costs. also an attention whore.

Good enough?
    Meh, too basic.

Let me write a real one right here:

00 - VG Emblem
    The Low-Down: Most likely the youngest SRK regular at 13 years old. Loves Nintendo with a passion and is both renowned and hated for the Sony bashing. Had an escapade with reaching 11 bars of rep to piss off the rep circle jerk elitists, was at 9 bars when his rep bar was DESTROYED mysteriously. Setting him back to -25, he is currently at 3 bars. Has got into a feud with then newly appointed mod Septimus Prime, and almost got banned. Has started multiple gaming related topics in which usually degenerated into a huge flamewar with multiple people calling him a fanboy. ShinAkumaX's bestest buddy in the whole wide world.
    Greatest Hits: Tryed to start an "Official SRK's Top 10 List" thread back in 2005, it didn't go well at all and the hate rose to a new peak. Sparking several pages calling him out as a fanboy and retard.

Good?
    That shit is sickening and pisses me off, I have to look at giant abortions every day until I graduate. Aint that some bullshit.
    -Black Chanler
  • ShadeShade FEMLE Joined: Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Still workin on getting in that list. Just have to work on my E-Net Assery some more.
  • RedTideRedTide Get choked Joined: Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You should put voodazz in the famous list for his 24 recaps alone.
  • NightNight pure hot girl cum... Joined: Posts: 505
    I enjoyed the infamous side. Remembering how flat out WEIRD these guys were is what makes them so memorable.

- You expect us to believe you're going to the prom with Mary? What about Woogie?
    - They broke up. She said he started getting WEIRD on her.
    Chun, Sakura, Cammy, Karin, Morrigan, Lilith, Rose, Mika, Elena, Ibuki, Mai, Yuri, Ruby Heart, Rouge, Son Son, Juli, Juni, Nakoruru, Makoto, etc. - The Ryu intercourse list. He's done em all.
  • googlegoogle :) Joined: Posts: 746
    No specific order. Most Famous.
    1.Million
    2.Zero
    3.Chuji
    4.Ultros
    5.TODE
    6.Akumachan
    7.Soup or Man
    8.Invincible Swordsman
    9.Viscant
    10.Brandon Lee
    11.SMB
    12.Jinsogood
    13.Yushiro
    14.Sabin
    15.???

Infamous..I don't know 15..No specific order.
    1. Sexy Zeldie (what was his original handle? He was funnier under that one. He acted like he was 5 different people)
    2. Jesus Christ (Original..was he the first person ever to be IP banned?)
    3.SuperGeek/GeekBoy
    4.Sony
    5.Master Akuma
    6.Golden Nismor (Funny thing about him..he WAS actually good...HAWAII!)

I'll probably think of more later.
    Google?
  • Mr. BastosMr. Bastos Joined: Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow good list, I remember a lot of that
    Azrael wrote:
    7 - Yushiro
    The Low-Down:
    Japanophile who just flat out went weird. Posted fantasies about Dizzy from Guilty Gear which somehow eventually became fantasies about anal sting bees. ...I'm not making this up. Later, apparently, had a Japanese girlfriend whom he liked to bring up in just about every post. Said Japanese girlfriend went back to Japan, and then was kidnapped by the yakuza and had to be saved by ninjas. ...I'm really not making this up.
    Greatest Hits: I'm gonna go with the anal sting bees on this one.

This I don't remember, though I have met him in person and he always seemed wierd to me. So I believe it
    "I have nothing to lose but my life, and I got that for free."
    -Setzer FFVI

"Why did God give me a brain and a penis, but not enough blood to use them both at the same time?" -Robin Williams
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,902
    Raz0r wrote:

I've seen Mummy-B post here and there but he didn't have anything special that separated him from a bunch of posters on this board.

Ramon, I know you're always trying to be the "asshole who keeps it real", but this is just stupid; more disrespectful than stupid. As soup said, even if you were barely on SRK, you would have come across his threads. From when he first got cancer, for some reason he chose SRK to vent his feelings. It was unbelievably sad. Hell, even before that, I was on SRK once in a while, and I still noticed him post random shit, and it was pretty amusing.

Hehehe, me and ViciousSlash created TEAM FAKE REAL to carry out terrorist attacks on that page. Namely, replace a couple of words here and there with "penis", until every word was replaced. Unfortunately, some losers apparently check that page every day, and it's usually changed back within HOURS. :sad:

Shade and VG on the list? No way. VG tries to hard, and just comes off as a young kid, which he is.

Shade also tries to hard, and comes off as that dumbass trying to act like he's a douchebag... which he is. (a dumbass, not a douchebag).
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
  • SlideSlide Inactive Member Joined: Posts: 3,084
    I think that XConvictedGamaz should be added to the infamous list.

I think that JIVETURKEYJONES should be added to the famous list.

Peace.
  • The Bucket Of TruthThe Bucket Of Truth VINTAGE Michael Cole Joined: Posts: 764 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edit: Woops! he's a Guy i Forgot
    lol...
    Kobayashi told reporters he had a sandwich and a glass of milk while being held.

"I am very hungry," he said. "I wish there were hot dogs in jail."
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Let's go burn Ramon's house down. I know where he lives.
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,620 mod
    Nice list, pins down some SRK's most legendary & historic posters:tup:

Some useless add on info, Beatrice resides right here in Holland.
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
  • fatherbrainfatherbrain Zangief user Joined: Posts: 676
    *goes thru the list, looking for potential interview subjects*
    Remember kids, Giefy goodness in every slam!

The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,552 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Whatever happened to The Green Trenchcoat?
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • FistsofFuryFistsofFury Loser #683243 Joined: Posts: 367
    Rhio2k wrote:
    Whatever happened to The Green Trenchcoat?

Saw him post a couple weeks ago. I was gonna be like 'OMG GTC'..but I decided not to be lame for a day.
    "We judge ourselves by what we are capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."
    _Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:uf::snkc::snkd:
  • PenguinPenguin At Large Joined: Posts: 74
    Great list. I remember almost all of those posters.
    Kinda thought Loikaser (sp?) should be on the infamous list though.
    On another not, does anyone have the bey blading thread? That was probably one of the funniest things I have EVER read.
    Its a trap!
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Penguin:

It's Liokaiser.
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • RaishinXRaishinX I fell off Joined: Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I wouldn't be surprised if Raz0r was drowning in negs by now.
    i just stared at beast for 5 minutes.... hes looking right at me
    like im poongko and i got his money -Jaja Novistro
  • IrennicusIrennicus Joined: Posts: 1,429
    *goes thru the list, looking for potential interview subjects*

Forget those fools, interview me. I'll masturbate while we're on the phone for added.....authenticity?
    "I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." - Terry Pratchett
  • JackTenrac!JackTenrac! Dollar Yen - Level 304 Joined: Posts: 2,808
    3 - MrWizard

ha ha ha ah. 3rd on his own site. Fuckachunkz to the extremity.

...that went well.
    Brett at T7- "Bearrama?!"
    ओये! सौभाग्य!
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,278 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    How can you be here since 2001 and NOT know Mummy-B? His goodbye thread (which is unfortunately gone) was the most gut-wrenching thing in SRK history. It was a thread from a man who KNEW he was going to die very soon, so he stopped by to wish us all well and say goodbye.

You unbelievable http://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news.

You've got my post out of context. I never said anything about the man's death in my post. However, I think there are more people deserving of a famous spot on the list. Aside from passing away, I've never really seen him post. If you think he deserves a spot on the list for his death thread (and yes I did read it) you have the right to believe so.
    Ramon, I know you're always trying to be the "asshole who keeps it real", but this is just stupid; more disrespectful than stupid. As soup said, even if you were barely on SRK, you would have come across his threads. From when he first got cancer, for some reason he chose SRK to vent his feelings. It was unbelievably sad. Hell, even before that, I was on SRK once in a while, and I still noticed him post random shit, and it was pretty amusing.
    My goal is not to be disrespectful, Jeeebus. As I've already explained, I think there are other posters who are more "famous" for the spot. You guys really need to learn not to let a person's opinion get sand in your vaginas.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • RaishinXRaishinX I fell off Joined: Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Your opinion seemed a bit salty so I can see why people were bothered. You didn't give an explanation so much as shitting on a dead guy. Who did you have in mind for Mummy-B's spot?
    i just stared at beast for 5 minutes.... hes looking right at me
    like im poongko and i got his money -Jaja Novistro
  • arcticninjaarcticninja Butterfly in the sky Joined: Posts: 1,205
    I only have one thing to say:

srwilson.

If you remember him, you know that he deserves a spot on the infamous list.
  • IrennicusIrennicus Joined: Posts: 1,429
    Put Az at #2, seriously.
    "I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." - Terry Pratchett
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Raz0r, even if Mummy-B did not die, he would be on the list. I remember reading threads with pretty active debates back in the day in the first year I joined. I would come across some really well written post. I would think to myself, "This guy really knows what he's talking about." I would look to the left to see who wrote it, and a lot of the time it would be Mummy-B.

I kept noticing him from his excellent posts in threads with active discussion. When I saw that he got cancer, I didn't think, "Whoa, a random SRKer got cancer, that sucks." I thought, "Whoa, Mummy-B got cancer. I hope he beats that shit."

And I didn't even really know the guy.
    RaishinX wrote:
    Your opinion seemed a bit salty so I can see why people were bothered. You didn't give an explanation so much as shitting on a dead guy. Who did you have in mind for Mummy-B's spot?
    I have already compiled some posters in the first post in this thread.
    UltraScrub wrote:
    Raz0r, even if Mummy-B did not die, he would be on the list. I remember reading threads with pretty active debates back in the day in the first year I joined. I would come across some really well written post. I would think to myself, "This guy really knows what he's talking about." I would look to the left to see who wrote it, and a lot of the time it would be Mummy-B.

I kept noticing him from his excellent posts in threads with active discussion. When I saw that he got cancer, I didn't think, "Whoa, a random SRKer got cancer, that sucks." I thought, "Whoa, Mummy-B got cancer. I hope he beats that shit."

And I didn't even really know the guy.
    I guess you've noticed more than I have. There were others like A-Chan, Zero, RC, and a handful of others that caught my attention more than the rest.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,871 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    man my memory sucks from 2000-2003

i was here for all this...but i cant remember a god damn thing. i just remember being flamed soo hard for asking how to beat the boss in mvc2 and then i lurked till 2004. srk was beastly back in 01/02.

i think i ran off to tekken zaibatsu forums.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • D-ForceD-Force Blame your fate. Joined: Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm surprised that no one remembers Chi/Violet from way back when.

Ratio 6 Geese anyone?
    WARNING:
    THIS IS NOT SIMULATION. GET READY
    TO DESTOROY THE ENEMY. TARGET FOR
    THE WEAK POINTS OF F@#KIN' MACHINE.
    DO YOUR BEST YOU HAVE EVER DONE.
  • kz0060kz0060 I love you cashcall Joined: Posts: 369
    Irennicus wrote:
    Put Az at #2, seriously.

Az should be @ #1 imo. He's got his own website full of japanophiles that impressively outnumbers srk's. He's got a damn wiki page and also a shout out from teh Jessica Chobot of IGN.

But do his humble nature, maybe a #2 spot would be more suitable.
    (((( ;゚Д゚))) oh snap son.

Worthless is a good man
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You gotta be kidding me.....

#9? I can't even finish above Viscant? GOTDAMMIT! Strive to be number 1, I always say.

Ah well..... I guess Top 10 will just have to suffice. Being ahead of Javi (not on the list) also gives me great pleasure. :lol:

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

I'm sure if there was a Top 30 on the famous side Starhammer/Stormhammer, Shatterstar, The Maiden Masha, Jive Turkey Jones, and some others would be there. Hell...... I'd give Shatterstar my spot just on his work in the Hotgirl/Asian Hotgirl/Black and Latino hotgirl threads alone.
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    no ryuROCKst etc etc??? AND what about the creator of all these awsome accounts such as the one mentioned, those 5 pikachu, accounts demandsrepsect TPK etc etc .....

boy why i never....
  • PenguinPenguin At Large Joined: Posts: 74
    There should be a top 15 troll/joke (we only hope) posters list.
    Its a trap!
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,902
    Raz0r wrote:

I guess you've noticed more than I have. There were others like A-Chan, Zero, RC, and a handful of others that caught my attention more than the rest.

And they're all on the list. :rolleyes:

I also demand to know why srwilson did not make it on the list.

This guy is famous worldwide for his godly akuma. That loses everywhere. And his clock collection.
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
    That's why I added "a handful of others" that I just didn't want to write down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file