SRK's 30 Most Infamous/Famous (GENERAL DISCUSSION) Posters

1151617181921»

Comments

• DhalsimownsDhalsimowns Joined: Posts: 976
    rarely post, but in the threads since 2001. Great list.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Vynce wrote: »
    This thread reminds me of finding a set of forums for Eternal Champions:CD on AOL years after the demise of the Sega CD.

One of you guys should do a V2.0 and say nice things about me and angelpalm

Yes I remember that Vynce guy.......he laid on his ginger pussy all day in call of dookie and sometimes posted about eating the booty like groceries, or something about groceries idk....
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,575
    I signed up in mid 2008, so I think I caught the tail end of old Srk before the unholy horde of 09. I remember not posting much because people were so nasty, but looking back on it, I deserved a lot of the neg rep I got and now that I think back on it, it's funny. It'd be kind of fun to have the rep/prem stuff back but I'm sure so many people would get butthurt about it that it would be too much of a headache to keep up with.

One of the first times I wandered into GD I remember Adam Warlock just tearing someone the fuck down and laughing so hard I was crying. That dude was hilarious.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • PterodactylPterodactyl drenched in sauce Joined: Posts: 7,251
    So GD has always been a massive circle-jerk.
    spread'em
  • EVARGNUGEVARGNUG You dishonor, the way of the Bushido. Joined: Posts: 899
    Dan? = One of the more memorable funny af posters.

His trolls were legendary. I remember he qouted the bible with made up shit lol.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yo :coffee:
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• GeoG2GeoG2 I came for the culo Joined: Posts: 12,194 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    People who weren't around in the early days should be thankful. You didn't see Shamus' penis avatars, or any of the other shit that went on.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Say....my....name! Joined: Posts: 21,925 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    We stay geezers............
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,552
    ^ I forgot your ol "They had social security numbers as a text file so I got dat from my community college", what was your old screen name? SRK was too savage. There was no way I was going to be part of that nonsense as a teenager. I didn't join y'all crazy asses until I was an adult.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • aznspydermanaznspyderman Bye SRK. Joined: Posts: 739
    BullDancer wrote: »
    ^ I forgot your ol "They had social security numbers as a text file so I got dat from my community college", what was your old screen name? SRK was too savage. There was no way I was going to be part of that nonsense as a teenager. I didn't join y'all crazy asses until I was an adult.

@Mixah
    Twitter/Instagram: NYMixah on both.
    PSN: m1x4h. Xrd: Venom | Tekken: Lars/Lee/Kazuya/Bruce | ST: Blanka/Guile/Dic/DJ/Claw
    @WTF-Akuma-Hax mentions me like he want my eggroll.
    RockBogart wrote: »
    BullDancer wrote: »

@Mixah

More-lies-GIF.gif?gs=a

The only lie is you.
    PSN: m1x4h. Xrd: Venom | Tekken: Lars/Lee/Kazuya/Bruce | ST: Blanka/Guile/Dic/DJ/Claw
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Terrible comeback lol. But yeah, I joined SRK right after I turned 16 because I was away from home at a summer program at Carnegie Mellon. Good times.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,901
    wish i still had the notepad files of all the old mvc2 threads, saw million in there discussing how to play cable it was kinda creepy
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    thurst wrote: »
    Terrible comeback lol. But yeah, I joined SRK right after I turned 16 because I was away from home at a summer program at Carnegie Mellon. Good times.

I was never known for my wit.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    You were also getting your shit pushed in at Marvel. You came here to try to beat some of us and you lost. Stay free. :cool:

wut?
    I never claimed I was good at Marvel. I always got my shit pushed in in that game. I loved it, but I was bad at it.
  • PaolochunPaolochun so that I / can say I'm on your side Joined: Posts: 11,445 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Old ppl reunion :whistle:
    "The secret to strength is daily training."
    Chun-Li Street Fighter V training mode
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

You were also getting your shit pushed in at Marvel. You came here to try to beat some of us and you lost. Stay free. :cool:

wut?
    I never claimed I was good at Marvel. I always got my shit pushed in in that game. I loved it, but I was bad at it.

He was talking about taking it in the ass so of course he was referring to thrust.....
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/

wut?

No one is talking to you.
    angelpalm wrote: »

wut?

He was talking about taking it in the ass so of course he was referring to thrust.....

So after all these years, I'm still a scrub at SRK.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,101
    NickRocks wrote: »
    Damb u salty af u not a legend

Maybe one day lil nigga
    I know right.

What is the point of those kinda posts, especially this dude has how many posts by now and wants validation. Or really wants us to play Mortal Wombat with him. Its hard to tell what his deal is. Out of nowhere buttplug grumpiness.

What forum anywhere doesn't point out interesting/memorable people. Even if its just, the first, the oldest members still around. If someone doesn't, then who will? Young people jaded no legacy garbage. You can go back to your throwaway forums that 'don't do that' anytime. I bet those shit forums allow a lot more direct hate speech because of the anonymity though.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• ZuluZulu Mighty Mighty Joined: Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I still remember that thread '^ Describe The Person Above Me' BlodiaVulcan5 started. That was the reason the 4 minute between post rule started. That thread literally broke SRK. White screen of death and all that jazz.
    All seeing. All knowing. All that.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i miss duckstrong and koop ngl
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wait that new account is Mixah? Lol damn wonder how many undercover OG alts we got just imagine the possibilities...

@rsigley is @po pimpus
    @DaDesiCanadian is @pedoviejo

The above statements are old drafts from years ago decided to keep it because fuck it lol. Anyways Bump for infinite sadness =/
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • BoelBoel FREEDOM FIGHTER I CANNOT BE CAGED Joined: Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol zoo, calling jeebs pedo is about the largest insult you could ever make
    <@MrWizard>; SRK still gets quite a bit of traffic
    <@MrWizard>; mostly from SFV noobs
    <@MrWizard>; and GD hell spawn
    #teamhellspawn
  • merdocmerdoc Dont Get Shot. Joined: Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    !quotes
    Winning is Everything
  • BoelBoel FREEDOM FIGHTER I CANNOT BE CAGED Joined: Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    merdoc wrote: »
    !quotes

HOLY SHIRT MERDOC WHAT GOOD
    <@MrWizard>; SRK still gets quite a bit of traffic
    <@MrWizard>; mostly from SFV noobs
    <@MrWizard>; and GD hell spawn
    #teamhellspawn
  • merdocmerdoc Dont Get Shot. Joined: Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Boel wrote: »
    merdoc wrote: »
    !quotes

HOLY SHIRT MERDOC WHAT GOOD

sup man, nothing much, heard this place was closing down at the end of the month...a lot of fun memories, especially on mIRC.
    Winning is Everything
  • RoninChaosRoninChaos Treading Paper Joined: Posts: 4,096 mod
    LOL haha, wtf.
    -[E.M.S. for life]- -[Da Foot Clan]- -[Kobra Kai]-

Fuck Dan Marino

"Let's get shit straight: NOTHING can protect you from Ronin." -- Ducky

Making use of my "I am a bitch" card right now, please acknowledge it. -- OMFG

I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.
  • DarknidDarknid The Chan Man Joined: Posts: 533
    nobody knows what infamous means
    Ready as hell.

A tier list.
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Joined in 2003, never looked back.

Regional threads
    Empire vs Team hate.
    Blaziniflo and the north FL crew!

Good times
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,196
    RoninChaos wrote: »
    LOL haha, wtf.

I was actually gonna message you the other day to see if you'd grace us all with your presence around here :)

Good to see you around again, old man :)
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015. SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.
    Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    RoninChaos wrote: »
    LOL haha, wtf.

I was actually gonna message you the other day to see if you'd grace us all with your presence around here :)

Good to see you around again, old man :)

he's back!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file