Gunmetal and Terry Bogard 18

The Real SophosThe Real Sophos Joined: Posts: 60
I really don't get why Gunmetal insists on keeping Terry as a mod. No matter what Terry does.

I wont be supporting his stream any longer and honestly, I hope you guys do the same. He doesn't care about the people that try to enjoy his stream/chat.
·

Comments

• IamthejuriIamthejuri Joined: Posts: 77
    Terry is a douche, every encounter I have ever had with that kid has been painfully unpleasant. I have never been to the Gunmetal stream but have fought him multiple times online. He is always ridiculously salty if he loses and takes online MvC WAY too seriously. Kinda pathetic imo
    ·
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 15,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo Hoo
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
  • Cameron ChatticCameron Chattic Joined: Posts: 22
    Gunmetal stream is, has, and always will be doo doo He's always claimed to be a part of the greater chicago scene and no one up there knows him. He always has horrible people in there making bold claims about the skill level of players in his stream. What can you expect from people who take marvel online seriously.
    ·
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Hey Fatty Boom Boom, Hit Me with the Ching Ching Joined: Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and this is why you go to the better stream with the better community, akapjs_winning-channel_header_image-c625b734442bae83-640x125.png

Where the stream chat is chill 24/7, Mods are cool beans, PJS is a cool dude, and you can catch me, FruitPunch and others there at times.

Btw, you think Terry is bad? Wait till you meet I MAKE DEM QUIT or God Given fate :rofl:
    BB: valkenhayn/Carl
    SG: Fortune/Eliza (hype train)/Valentine
    ·
  • DeskLampTVDeskLampTV Joined: Posts: 890 ✭✭
    Oh shit you're fruit punch? You beat my ass a couple times. Thats pretty cool
    ·
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Hey Fatty Boom Boom, Hit Me with the Ching Ching Joined: Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit you're fruit punch? You beat my ass a couple times. Thats pretty cool

ME COMMA Fruitpunch and others. Im Jsoledout.
    BB: valkenhayn/Carl
    SG: Fortune/Eliza (hype train)/Valentine
    ·
  • trick82trick82 Row! Row! Fight da Powah! Joined: Posts: 840
    How does this streaming stuff work? Some guy creates a lobby and streams it?
    Well in that case, I love BBC.
    ·
  • KresentKresent For Science. You Monster. Joined: Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's hilarious that Terry Bogard has gone this long and still thinks he is the best. Despite multiple beatings.
    Member of Team Hitbox
    Firebrand/Dr. Doom/Amaterasu
    Firebrand/Dormammu/Dr. Doom
    Magneto/Dormammu/Dr. Doom
    ·
  • DeskLampTVDeskLampTV Joined: Posts: 890 ✭✭
    ME COMMA Fruitpunch and others. Im Jsoledout.
    Oh, sorry, my bad. I read it as "...you can catch me, FruitPunch, and others.."
    ·
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 11,906 mod
    This isn't discussion of UMvC3: moving to the video gallery for lack of anyplace else excellent to put it.
    http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    ·
  • DrewGrimeyDrewGrimey Joined: Posts: 1,835
    lol Terry aka the saltiest man alive
    Viper/Vergil/Strider - Just playing the game to it's full potential
    ·