SFxT Tournaments/Sessions

BadIntentBadIntent Joined: Posts: 176
This is where we can keep track of all the places SFxT is being played and where and when tournaments will be held. Just post information in the following template and I can add it.
Spoiler:

Upcoming Tournaments/Sessions:

Atlantic North

Tournament
Name: Northeast Championships XIII
Place: Holiday Inn Stadium. 900 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Date: 12/1/2012-12/2
Cost: $30 venue, $10 game (ONLINE). $40 venue (Walk-in)
Payout:70/20/10%
Link: http://bigegaming.com/?page_id=154

Session
Place: Dave and Busters, 11301 Rockville Pike, Kensington, Maryland 20895-6008
Date: 11/20/12 -5PM
Link: http://www.facebook.com/events/382893825121046/

Atlantic South
Tournament
Name: KDP
Place: Elite Zone( 1916 Skibo Road #332, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314)
Date: Nov 24 2012
Cost: 10$ Venue, 10$ SFxT (5$ for just casual play all day)
Payout: 70/20/10 Expect about 10-20 players
Link: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/nov-24-2012-kdp-3rd-race-fayetteville-nc.168653/#post-7694249

Midwest

Pacific North

Session
Place: Bear's Lair
Date: Sunday
Time: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Cost: Free
Link: www.facebook.com/thebearslairpub

Tournament
Name: Takedown Tuesdays
Place: Double Tap Games - 125 Pelton Center Way San Leandro, CA
Date: Every Tuesday. Next event: 11/20/12
Time: Signups 7PM, start 7:30 PM
Cost: $10 ($5 venue and $5 entry per game)
Payout: 8+ entrants 70/20/10% of pot. 7 or less entrants 80/20%
Stream: Twitch.tv/final_bout
Link: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/takedown-tuesdays-weekly-tournaments-in-san-leandro-ca.166827/

Tournament
Name: Fuddrucker's Revival
Place: Fuddrucker's 1975 Diamond Blvd, Concord, CA, 94520
Date: Sunday, November 25
Cost: $8 Venue. $5 Entry. If you're only entering SFxT or other side games, you don't have to pay the $8 venue fee.
Payout:70/20/10
Link: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/fuddruckers-revival-nov-25th-2012.170612/

Pacific South

International

Completed tournaments:

Atlantic North
Spoiler:

Atlantic South
Spoiler:

Midwest
Spoiler:

Pacific North
Spoiler:

Pacific South
Spoiler:

International

Ireland
Spoiler:

Brazil
Spoiler:
·

Comments

• BadIntentBadIntent Joined: Posts: 176
    Don't mean to double post but for anyone that wanted to go today, we just got late notice STA is closed due to a "special event"... https://twitter.com/southtownarcade/status/251378977820774401
    ·
  • TZATZA Joined: Posts: 187
    Pacific South ---- Capcom 25th LA. Who's going?

Tournament
    Name: Capcom 25th Anniversary
    Place: (venue TBD) Los Angeles, CA
    Date: October 20-21, 2012
    Payout:
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • BunnycapBunnycap Team NAH is killing good fighting games. Joined: Posts: 817
    If I find a ride i'm going.
    PSN:Bunnycap
    "I'm far too old for the rest of SRK, but I'm not old enough for GD. Every time I go in there, I end up feeling like I need an adult."
    ·
  • kojibeoulvekojibeoulve Joined: Posts: 309
    I'm definitely going. Hopefully I get to see a few you guys there.
    PSN: kojibeoulve
    SF x T: Point - Cammy, Alisa, Julia
    Anchor - Asuka, Xiaoyu
    ·
  • SongiSongi Raw launcher warrior! Joined: Posts: 1,334
    Where do you find out where the 25th tourneys are being hosted? I wanna know if any are going to be in the southeast.

The question is: Is Tatsu going to be there? If so daaaaayuuuummm!!! :eek:
    SFxT: Christie/Xiaoyu subs: Lili or Asuka
    TTT2: Xiaoyu / Lili , Jun / Asuka Learning: Anna
    PSN: Songi_Legaia
    http://rawtag.blogspot.com/
    ·
    If I find a ride i'm going.

Still using Bunnycap huh? lol. I hope you got the STA memo tonight -__-

If I find a team, I'm going.
    #pandorahouse
    ·
    Where do you find out where the 25th tourneys are being hosted? I wanna know if any are going to be in the southeast.

The question is: Is Tatsu going to be there? If so daaaaayuuuummm!!! :eek:

Los Angeles is the last one in the U.S. http://www.streetfighter25.com/en/tournaments/

& Tatsu already won the NY one, qualifying for the San Francisco finals.
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • EmpryreanEmpryrean ╯°□°)╯︵ (波動拳) Joined: Posts: 446
    LA.. hm, I do have family around there..
    PSN:Empryrean
    XBL:Empyraeon
    RIP Psn :(
    ·
    Los Angeles is the last one in the U.S. http://www.streetfighter25.com/en/tournaments/

& Tatsu already won the NY one, qualifying for the San Francisco finals.
    Damn that's a shame, oh well. I really don't have the money to fly from FL to Cali and pay for a place to stay...nah I really don't. I don't trust my skills enough to be able to win enough prize money for it either. Oh well I'll be rooting for you guys back in sunny Florida! With no Tatsu to deal with you guys really have this one sealed. :tup:
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there in spirit form!

(Won't be able to do much - especially traveling - til' after the holidays. Local stuff in AZ when I can, and that's about it for me.)
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    SFxT - Juri x Cammy/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ZSS / ROB
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
    Still using Bunnycap huh? lol. I hope you got the STA memo tonight -__-

If I find a team, I'm going.
    Srk is being dumb with registration. Still in a character crisis?
    "I'm far too old for the rest of SRK, but I'm not old enough for GD. Every time I go in there, I end up feeling like I need an adult."
    ·
    Srk is being dumb with registration. Still in a character crisis?
    I'm getting there.

Are you going on Tuesday?
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,290 ✭✭
    Bust out some footage for us man!
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    ·
    I'm getting there.

Are you going on Tuesday?
    If my funds permit it.
    ·
  • Juri_kills_friend!Juri_kills_friend! Leader of the Lili Army Joined: Posts: 2,032
    Cant type cause of my phone but tourney in richmond this coming saturday. Gonna run sfxt with will08. Come play one of the east.coast best sfxt player.
    JOIN THE LILI ARMY! FOFOFOFOFOFOFO!
    SFXTekken: Ken x Lili (Money Inc) and maybe juri and sakura, and rolento, and maybe nina too!
    2012; Majors Gone to: Winter Brawl, Civil War 4, Capcom 25th Anniversary NYC
    Lili Reset Guide & Video Guide by yours truly JKF
    ·
    Bust out some footage for us man!
    will do! Low quality videos of high quality matches FTW
    If my funds permit it.
    kk! if not there's always Thursday

Edit: Invited Ricky and Rog via Twitter.....lol.... fingers crossed
    #pandorahouse
    ·
    Maybe hold off on the recording this week since the 25th is so close and since it's just a local and I don't necessarily want to put everyone's stuff out there. I actually have a series of 9 matches in a row I had against krone in ranked but it's still unlisted because I wanted to wait until this major was over... Scouting is serious business!
    ·
    I'll respect that.

I'll probably still squeeze the Grand Finals out of you but yeah...
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • ReikireiReikirei Hai Hai Hai! Joined: Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if this will be relevant for most of you, but the next Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Tournament will be held in Brazil. It might be interesting for streaming purposes, since both Gamerbee and Combofiend will be there (there might be some other high-level players from other countries participating that didn't make to the Grand Finals yet, but so far only these two are confirmed).

Tournament
    Name: Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Tournament
    Place: Brazil Game Show 2012 - São Paulo, Brazil.
    Date: October 12-14, 2012. (128 entrants)
    Cost: Free (However you must pay to enter into the BGS event, which is something around $15)

The SFXT tournament will start on Oct 12 (approx 12:00am EST) and will continue until they reach the top 8, which will be continued on Sunday Oct 14 (approx 2:00pm EST).
    "Where there is a will, there is a way."

SFxT and JRPGs in general:
    ·
    ^ Will add to OP.

Grand Finals of SFxT tonight in San Leandro will be streamed by Final Bout. twitch.tv/final_bout

EDIT: AE doing what it does best and TAKING PRIORITY ON STREAM. Oh well, it was just round robin anyway although there were 6 entrants.
    ·
    LPN won once again. No stream though -__-
    stuff

Yo can you please send me my 2 matches w/ lpn?
    #pandorahouse
    ·
    Get a camera.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    ·
    LPN won once again. No stream though -__-

Yo can you please send me my 2 matches w/ lpn?

Offline matches get saved? And how do you want me to send em?
    ·
    Offline matches get saved? And how do you want me to send em?

Damn I don't think they do. My bad I was 3/4 asleep.
    #pandorahouse
    ·
    Heads up, tweet min (@dick_wolf) and next level (@nycnextlevel) to get sfxt added to Savage Saturdays here in NYC. I need people that are willing to show up and let Henry Chen know there is potential turn out. He is not a fan of the game and the game hasn't been updated to the latest patch either cuz nobody is really playing it.

If you are in NYC or close by, and the ones I know of so far, proximity, raging Ray, chaos from Jersey, you guys minimum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    ·
    Heads up, tweet min (@dick_wolf) and next level (@nycnextlevel) to get sfxt added to Savage Saturdays here in NYC. I need people that are willing to show up and let Henry Chen know there is potential turn out. He is not a fan of the game and the game hasn't been updated to the latest patch either cuz nobody is really playing it.

If you are in NYC or close by, and the ones I know of so far, proximity, raging Ray, chaos from Jersey, you guys minimum.

RagingRay and Chaos have some really hype gameplay. If both of those guys showed up, I could see some positive results. Man, I wish I wasn't in useless ass FL.
    ·
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Yes sir. (I don't see your name on the list mang).
    RagingRay and Chaos have some really hype gameplay. If both of those guys showed up, I could see some positive results. Man, I wish I wasn't in useless ass FL.
    Feels like I'm being over-rated here.
    Youtube | XBL/PSN: chaoslimits | IRC: #SFxT on EFNET
    @Rc_ON: 20$ get you 4 characters in Injustice, and 12 in SFxT. Do the math yourself.
    @kojibeoulve>; i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time
    ·
    If people start seeing offline 4-5 consecutive electrics they'll be hype. Cuz there goes 50% hp on the screen lol
    ·
    Yes sir. (I don't see your name on the list mang).

Feels like I'm being over-rated here.
    LOL! Not at all. You have the makings of a tournament contender. You fight very safe, punish correctly and optimize your combos. Not a bunch of ABC launcher derp we see all the time in tournaments. You also were able to get under RagingRay's skin last night when you blocked EVERY single hit of mix-up hell. He basically was forced to give up when you did. That shit was hilarious. :rofl:
    ·
  • Juri_kills_friend!Juri_kills_friend! Leader of the Lili Army Joined: Posts: 2,032
    you have ryan hunter. go find him. he's somewhere in that state.
    SFXTekken: Ken x Lili (Money Inc) and maybe juri and sakura, and rolento, and maybe nina too!
    ·
    you have ryan hunter. go find him. he's somewhere in that state.
    My biggest issue is the fact that FL is a pretty large state. I happen to live in central florida in the middle of nowhere basically. The nearest metro areas are Orlando, Tampa or Jacksonville for me. All are around 1hr 30 minutes away by car. Also Ryan Hunter...hmm..yeah...he plays Julia right?? o_O I dunno about that, she's actually one of my match-ups I tend to rage at. I'll have to ask him to E-mail me a copy of his Julia match-up guides so I can get more detailed info on the match-up beforehand because as it stands right now I'd be totally free. No need to waste his time, if the fight isn't going to be a good one.
    ·
    We're on for tonight!
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • Fergus2k8Fergus2k8 Let's Rock! Joined: Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭
    Place: Exchange, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
    Date: October 6th - 2012, 12.00 GMT
    Cost: 3 euros entry and 10 euro for SFxT.

Probably irrevelant to 99% of the people here but it's something :P
    SFIV - Poison/Rose/Sakura |TTT2 - Asuka + Julia/Jun/Miharu
    Guilty Gear - May

·
    If it's a tournament, it's relevant! Updating OP.

btw JKF do you have an address for that Richmond tournament?
    ·
    GGs last night.

No SFxT at STA on 10/11 or 10/18 (saving money for LA 25th). Update post please.
    #pandorahouse
    ·
    Yeah I'm gonna post it along with some standard rules.
    ·
    Tournament
    Name: River City Runbackening
    Place: Comfort Inn Conference Center Midtown 3200 W Broad St Richmond, VA 23220
    Date: 10/6/2012
    Cost: 15 bucks at door and 5 bucks for tourney
    Payout: dependent on entrance but 70/20/10
    Slight rules. All boost gems are legal one min gem set/change limit. 2 of 3 and 3 of 5 for wf, lf, and gf.

Please come out and support the game and the tourney! I'll try to upload as many vids as i can ppl.
    ·
  • kojibeoulvekojibeoulve Joined: Posts: 309
    Tournament
    Date: 10/20/12-10/21/12
    Place: 11022 Aviation Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
    Cost: 5 dollars for online registration, will get a refund once you're there
    Payout: 2500 + trip for 1st, 1500 + trip for 2nd, 500 for 3rd

Update it with this please! And I hope to see as many of you from the srk forums as I can!

PSN: kojibeoulve
    SF x T: Point - Cammy, Alisa, Julia
    Anchor - Asuka, Xiaoyu
    ·
    Tournament
    Date: 10/20/12-10/21/12
    Place: 11022 Aviation Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
    Cost: 5 dollars for online registration, will get a refund once you're there
    Payout: 2500 + trip for 1st, 1500 + trip for 2nd, 500 for 3rd

Update it with this please! And I hope to see as many of you from the srk forums as I can!

It's about TIME they announced the venue!

I'll be attending this for sure. Is anyone interested in money matches? Gonna bring my 360 setup so we can play in my hotel room. Just hit me up!
    ·
    Tournament
    Name: River City Runbackening
    Place: Comfort Inn Conference Center Midtown 3200 W Broad St Richmond, VA 23220
    Date: 10/6/2012
    Cost: 15 bucks at door and 5 bucks for tourney
    Payout: dependent on entrance but 70/20/10
    Slight rules. All boost gems are legal one min gem set/change limit. 2 of 3 and 3 of 5 for wf, lf, and gf.

Please come out and support the game and the tourney! I'll try to upload as many vids as i can ppl.
    btw Jibbo confirmed that he is going. =O looks like it's gonna be tough to get first haha. Crack session practice tonight.
    ·
  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish a SF 25th Anniversary tournament came to Chicago :( .

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    ·
    Tournament
    Name: Northeast Championships XIII
    Place: Holiday Inn Stadium. 900 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
    Date: 12/1/2012-12/2
    Cost: $30 venue, $10 game (ONLINE). $40 venue (Walk-in)
    Payout:70/20/10%
    Other: http://bigegaming.com/?page_id=154
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way I can get down to L.A. for the 25th Tournament, good luck to those that go.

Session
    Place: Bear's Lair
    Date: Sunday
    Time: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
    Other: www.facebook.com/thebearslairpub
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    www.twitter.com/HakethKOTB
    ·
    I'll be attending this for sure. Is anyone interested in money matches? Gonna bring my 360 setup so we can play in my hotel room. Just hit me up!

letsss goooooooooo
    #pandorahouse
    ·
    Heads up, no Takedown Tuesday or STA session this week again. Still saving my money until after the 25th in LA. After that we'll be back up and running in norcal.
    ·
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kick some ass, had to buy some stuff for classes so I cannot attend.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    www.twitter.com/HakethKOTB
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck once again to all those who are representing at the SF25th!

AwYeahBaby.jpg
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    SFxT - Juri x Cammy/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ZSS / ROB
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·

Alright so no session this week for SouthTown. I'm actually going to put them on hold for now just because of how much money it is to get down there every single week. I think bi-weekly might be better but even then it's still a lot for the number of people that come down there. Definitely still doing Takedown Tuesday consistently and even though I work some Sundays I'll try to come out to those if I don't get called in.
    ·
    Definitely still doing Takedown Tuesday consistently
    I'll be there next week. I wonder how much we can get on stream if we Round Robin again? Should add stream info to OP also!
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • Sh!nStarw!nSh!nStarw!n Sakura of the Southwest Joined: Posts: 488
    Tournament
    Name: Absolute Battle 3
    Place: Holiday Inn Express Plano 700 East Central Parkway Plano TX 75074
    Date: November 11th-12th
    Cost: $20 Pre-Reg or $35 day of the tournament. Games range from $5(SFxT) to $10
    Payout:70/20/10 Split for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

XBL: C88 Starwin

USF4: Sakura, Poison
    SFxT: Rufus/Law Law/Paul
    Injustice: Superman, Solomon Grundy
    Jojo's ASB: Dio Brando
    ·