SFxT Daily Clips upload, submit clips if interested

JusticeSoulTunaJusticeSoulTuna High Tier BloodJoined: Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
Sup everyone, on my youtube I've decided to make a daily show type of thing where I upload clips of awesome/funny/crazy stuff that happens, sort of like a 'best combo' or 'top 5 plays' kind of thing, but it isn't restricted to 5 as a maximum, but rather 2-5. So it's basically combos, tech, ridiculous moments, that sorta thing. Check out the two I've done so far:

EDIT: The show's well into the 2nd week now with loads of vids up so far, it's doing well =] It'd be nice if people could help out too.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTF_kG99z86uctq9iRcqLws0xsbbMhCcx&feature=mh_lolz

If anyone likes this idea, and would like to help me out with it, feel free to send me any clips you might have from SFxT (send them to my youtube channel inbox, or check the playlist description for my email), and I'll try to put them in the next day's video. I wanted to do something like this because it's a more structured version of just uploading funny moments, plus it allows the community to show off different awesome stuff in one place, since there's not really this sorta thing for SFxT. I hope this is at least a bit successful, if not I'll still upload clips as I have been.
@JusticeSoulTuna
Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
·

Comments

• EmpryreanEmpryrean ╯°□°)╯︵ (波動拳) Joined: Posts: 446
    Hrm, if you're on PSN, I have an interesting replay with lots of launcher tagging in it. and this weird Kazuya tag I did the other day.
    PSN:Empryrean
    XBL:Empyraeon
    RIP Psn :(
    ·
  • JusticeSoulTunaJusticeSoulTuna High Tier Blood Joined: Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I've only got SFxT on xbox, so I can't record it myself. However if you can get that clip to me somehow, then I'll try and see if I can put it in the next video
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
    ·
    Since it's almost the end of the month, tomorrow's the season finale for Daily Blast. It's gone really well and I've gotten 1 or 2 submissions, as well as submissions from my friends. It's not too late to submit your clips to appear in tomorrow's finale episode for this month!!!
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try to send something for the next season, as I ned to go through some craziness to hook up my whack-ass capture card again and get decent clips.
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
    Take a look at the best of season 1 collab, shows all the best moments and coolest combos!! Gives you a look at what you've been missing ;) You can definitely still submit clips for next season, which I'll start pretty soon so don't worry.

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Something to look forward to. Here comes season 2!!

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • therooktherook I Challenge My Fate! Joined: Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭
    Im totally feeling this idea! As soon as I get my Setup situation cleared(needs a capture device) i'll start submitting some stuff too if thats cool.
    SFIV: Guy, Cody, E.Ryu, Poison.
    Gundam Extreme: Wing Zero(TV)
    Tekken: Lili, Asuka, A.King, Julia/Jaycee, Kunimitsu.
    SC: Taki/Natsu
    VF5FS: Eileen, El Blaze, Aoi.
    ·
    Im totally feeling this idea! As soon as I get my Setup situation cleared(needs a capture device) i'll start submitting some stuff too if thats cool.

That's perfect. As many clips as you wanna send. I only had about two people submitting clips last season, which was fine, but it'd be great to get more and more people involved.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,111 ✭✭
    I need to get something to capture with besides my phone
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    ·
    I need to get something to capture with besides my phone

Doesn't matter if it's your phone or webcam or anything, as long as it can clearly show the clip. Obviously capture cards would be great too. But I don't expect just capture card videos, one of the guys who submitted clips didn't use a cap card cause he played on the iOS and PSVita versions!!
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Behold, the Season 2 premiere!!

Also, the playlist for Season 2- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTF_kG99z86vMczmTnLg5ilhwEWReTTSE&feature=mh_lolz
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Holy hell, I'm so dumb... why didn't I send the Pandora punish to you lol? Well feel free to add that for season 2, I'll resend if need be.

I'm sending some other stuff in for sure, too. Got a bunch saved, sure I can find something worthwhile lol.
    ·
  • EmpryreanEmpryrean ╯°□°)╯︵ (波動拳) Joined: Posts: 446
    I want to send my pandora so bad, but xbox :(
    PSN:Empryrean
    XBL:Empyraeon
    RIP Psn :(
    ·
  • SolidRoseSolidRose Joined: Posts: 807 ✭✭✭
    I want to send my pandora so bad, but xbox :(

I want a Pandora SO bad, but my nerves :(.
    ·
    What's funny is two of my friends have managed to get Pandora kills online whilst I, Mr. Pandora vids himself, haven't gotten any =/ Haha. And yeah Roknin, don't worry you can send whatever.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    What's funny is two of my friends have managed to get Pandora kills online whilst I, Mr. Pandora vids himself, haven't gotten any =/ Haha. And yeah Roknin, don't worry you can send whatever.

Ironically, I got another Pandora kill tonight, and Don got a pretty funny one on me as well! Will record tomorrow hopefully, upload and send. :-)
    ·
    Nice one. Damn, that makes me feel so left out, haha. But that's great stuff, can't wait to see it.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • www_zeeshan_dewww_zeeshan_de Joined: Posts: 63
    I had uploaded 80 vids last week.
    I also have one Video for you:

More like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/www0zeeshan0de/videos?view=0
    ·
    What in god's name is happening o_0? And wtf, the Kazuya infinite's still possible in the PC version? Man, I'm confused. But I suppose I could still fit it in today's episode
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Today's up:
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • DarkphyreDarkphyre single-minded Joined: Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in god's name is happening o_0? And wtf, the Kazuya infinite's still possible in the PC version? Man, I'm confused. But I suppose I could still fit it in today's episode

Yep.. PC is still rocking that old-school patch...
    Steam/PSN: Darkphyre
    XBL/GFWL: Shaniril
    SFxT: Juri, Asuka, Lili, Nina, Alisa
    BBCP: Izayoi, Bullet, MU-13
    www.youtube.com/Darkphyre
    ·
  • SongiSongi Raw launcher warrior! Joined: Posts: 1,334
    Loved that SimSim/Edane trickery, jeez they weren't joking when they said that set-up was stupid! Feels good to be sitting safe on PSN.
    SFxT: Christie/Xiaoyu subs: Lili or Asuka
    TTT2: Xiaoyu / Lili , Jun / Asuka Learning: Anna
    PSN: Songi_Legaia
    http://rawtag.blogspot.com/
    ·
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    YO WE GOT SWAG.

And if you haven't seen the RnK guys by now, this is your chance to see some eye opening stuff, though the clip in here was from an earlier version of the game.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Yo Jin! Hit'em with da Whirl-a-twirl! :rofl:
    ·
    Roknin you legend:

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    I love that Pandora cr.lk so much...

Got damn you Don. :rofl:
    ·
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,111 ✭✭
    very soon I'm finally gonna be able to upload stuff. It may not be good but I'll submit the hell out of it :)
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    ·
  • luchaxbombluchaxbomb Joined: Posts: 111
    been using pandora since the gem came out, wish i could upload u would have about 200 more clips lol.

xbl: cannabiscureall

xbl: oo ikorose oo inv for games anytime i dont always setup the pandora but ive gotten good at rushing with it.
    sfxt: kuma,lei,asuka,elena,lars,guy,hei,dudley,sakura,bob,king,ibuki,julia,akuma,byan,sagat,raven,christie,xiao

mvc3: shehulk/zero/ryu/tron/felicia/strider
    ·
    been using pandora since the gem came out, wish i could upload u would have about 200 more clips lol.

xbl: cannabiscureall

xbl: oo ikorose oo inv for games anytime i dont always setup the pandora but ive gotten good at rushing with it.

YOOOOUUUUU!!!!! * shakes fist *

You're that Pandora Kuma user aren't you?

Seriously though, good stuff. :razzy: Playing you actually got me thinking more about Pandora shenanigans a while back.
    ·
    Today's episode is brought to you by Cross Assault

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    In today's episode, Lili teaches you how to make a ham sandwich

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Today's Daily Blast is brought to you by the 'most useless mechanic in the game' :p

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • VegamanVegaman Soak in your own blood! Joined: Posts: 3,570 ✭✭
    i can send you a 0 point troll beating a gold crown.
    "Nothing cheaper than something free."
    "You must wait at least 28623 seconds before performing this action."
    Jun 16, 2011 -- 12:28PM, DarthEnderX wrote:
    Makoto is about to have the best day ever.
    ·
    i can send you a 0 point troll beating a gold crown.

Oh what, for real? I'd like to see that yeah
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Oh what, for real? I'd like to see that yeah
    you on xbl now?
    ·
    Yeah I am. You wanna send it to me through the game? If so, sure
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    GT?
    ·
    GT?

JusticeSoulTuna. And yours is?
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    sent if it's JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    sent if it's JusticeSoulTuna

Right, but what's your gamertag, haha. Send another invite, I'm on SFxT right now
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Right, but what's your gamertag, haha. Send another invite, I'm on SFxT right now
    oh i'm on Feed Me Nom Nom currently.

sent 2
    ·
    Some pretty silly stuff man, but the real mindfuck was the part where Hugo grabbed Ken when it didn't even look like he jumped. That part is definitely going in tomorrow's video, haha
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Some pretty silly stuff man, but the real mindfuck was the part where Hugo grabbed Ken when it didn't even look like he jumped. That part is definitely going in tomorrow's video, haha
    i woulda thought it was the 5000 lariats he got hit by
    ·
    I think that deserves a whole video in itself, haha. I might see if I can put it in there, with the usual counter for the amount of times they get hit, hehe.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    VegaMan in there trollin' it up! I gotta' see this lol.

EDIT: Also, I'm going to try submitting your vid and the playlist to EH, see what happens.
    ·
    My Daily Blast playlist? Good stuff man. Hopefully that would get featured, that and the Pandora thread + playlist. I seriously want more people to get into the show, and see the Pandora vids.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Yup, submitted the Daily Blast playlist and the one from today. I kinda' thought about it before, and I submitted the Pandora playlist before...but I don't think they're terribly interested. -___-

...I WILL MAKE THEM INTERESTED
    ·
    Hate to sound like hipster, cause I like alot of pro players, but all it's gonna take is someone like Justin Wong to pull off Pandora in a match and get featured just like that, haha. I like Justin, but I'm just saying, we won't get noticed until something big happens. Maybe.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Decided to update the first playlist with episode numbers for better organization and reference. Same with season 2:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTF_kG99z86uctq9iRcqLws0xsbbMhCcx

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTF_kG99z86vMczmTnLg5ilhwEWReTTSE&feature=mh_lolz
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·