Top 10 shoto clones

ZonegamerZonegamer You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chanceJoined: Posts: 4
In the past there have being many shoto clones but who is the best in your personal opinion, who's underrated and who is the greatest of them all? this list counts down some the best shoto clones ever made from obvious picks to more underrated gems, but does your favourite shotokan warrior made the cut? who's your favourite, here are my top 10. I want general discussion, and who do you think is overrated?

(Mods this is for general discussion, thanks :)

Comments

• GrubletGrublet Button Masher Joined: Posts: 2,848
    Ryo is the best shoto.
    KOF13: Flame Iori/Ash/Kim
    P4A: Aigis
    XBL- Senor Grublet
  • Raz0rRaz0r I disapprove Joined: Posts: 8,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryu is the best shoto clone.
    This is offensive.
  • specsspecs Excuse me, princess! Joined: Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb thread.

... Heart Aino.
    http://handsomefatman.com — Pondering Entertainment
    XBL: Langis Langley — PSN: Langis360 — Steam: Axelhander

"Why do you people waste your time arguing with this idiot?" — Serpent, re: Serpent
  • Buster CannonBuster Cannon a.k.a. AquaTeamV3 Joined: Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭✭
    Allen Snider from SFEX. Shoto with a command grab and high-damage juggle options? I can dig it.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Baggage Handlers.... Joined: Posts: 14,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this bullshit doing here..................didn't you learn from your first post?
    Or are you one of those fools who post here just to promote your shitty videos?

Video section plz.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • KromoKromo Chaos Space Idol Joined: Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10. Fillia
    9. o.Sagat
    8.King (King of Fighters)
    7. Evil Sakura
    6. Ragna.
    5. Ken Mode Ryu (MVC1).
    4. King (Tekken)
    3. Sol Badguy
    2. Aino Heart
    1. Konomi Yuzuhara

Didn't have any space, but Kira and Cerebella would have been between 2 and 3.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 2012 and 2013.
  • CHIEFxIRONLUNGCHIEFxIRONLUNG Squaresoft purist. Joined: Posts: 587 ✭✭
    Hinata Wakaba from Rival Schools.
    its not fine, but at least it makes sense. your a fucking retard if you cant even grasp that. only a retard would die for people they dont even know to increase these peoples bank accounts. now why dont you go and applie to the army retard, you would fit in quite nicely with the rest of them ignorant bitches.
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef STEEL THY BUTT! Joined: Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Dan.
    2. Dan.
    3. Dan.
    4. Dan.
    5. Dan.
    6. Dan
    7. Dan.
    8. Dan.
    9. Dan.
    10. Dan.
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Joined: Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kaxblastard to show these shotoscrubs what for, unless the mods lagswitched that nigga into oblivion.

But seriously, op should logic quit this site.
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.

Spoiler:
  • KayrohKayroh Joined: Posts: 881
    1) Dylan
    2) Dylan
    3) Dylan
    4) Dylan
    5) Dylan
    6) Dylan
    7) Dylan
    8) Dylan
    9) Dylan
    10) Dylan

Cuz he shoots hot fiyah.
    "Fuck the Earth, Wind and Fire, Bitch. Fuck The Elements... And Captain Planet"
  • HotobuHotobu Simpsonized Joined: Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lie how this mofo actually intended this for General Discussion.
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭✭
  • ToastehToasteh 8======D Joined: Posts: 311 ✭✭
    This thread is giving me cancer.
    I think this shit's kicking in...
  • HecatombHecatomb Joined: Posts: 494
    Zonegamer's moms pussy is the best shoto ever
    [SIZE=12px]Size matters. But it's not the size of your johnson but the size of your confidence[/SIZE]
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭✭
    hmm this is a great topic of conversation....

personally this is the list i'm a have to go with:

#10: Zangief - pretty weak clone, can't throw fireballs. however can jump, block, and move forward/backward like all shotos
    #9: Amingo - this is a giant fat cactus, and bison looks like a giant fat cactus, and all bison fantasizes about is killing the shotos, so by two levels of indirection, amingo is a clone
    #8: Hugo - again like gief this is a poorly conceived clone but he has a tranny bf, and otakus likes anime trannies (witness the popularity of hentai), and ryu is the idol of oktaus, there hugo is a clone
    #7: Servbot - the similarity is obvious to anyone with a brain
    #6: Sol badguy - his last name is badguy which is pretty badass, and ken masters is a badass.
    #5: Sentinel - he is the best character in mvc2, and shotos are consistently top tiers in fighting games, so if you think about it sentinel is a clone
    #4: Guile - he is the badass ryu wishes he could be, AN ALL AMERICAN HERO. flash kick for superior anti air and a SONIC BOOM - A FIREBALL SO FAST IT BREAKS THE SOUND BARRIER. guile >>>>>>>>>>>> ryu
    #3: Eminem - just like ryu he is looking for the ultimate fight, but destroys everyone he is ever on a track with (Jay Z was embarassed in renegade, and more recently, lil wayne got schooled in what is love)
    #2: Roxy Jezel - just like ryu she is looking for the ultimate challenge, although her challenges involve deepthroating and gangbangs

#1.............

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

GOKU - because unlike ryu or akuma or any of those pussies, he truely is the STRONGEST IN THE MULTI UNIVERSE!
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • goodm0urninggoodm0urning AWKWARD... BITCH Joined: Posts: 14,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishjie's is the only good post in the thread.

I suggest we rename it "Fishjie's Top 10 Shoto Clones, or: Fishjie is a ****."

(That last bit is only in there because we can't get soft on this guy. No sir. You gotta be hard for Fishjie. Wait.)
  • ManxManx Abnormal is so common, it's practically normal. Joined: Posts: 10,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best Shoto is a tazer to the face. :tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins untill "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭✭
    Fishjie's is the only good post in the thread.

I suggest we rename it "Fishjie's Top 10 Shoto Clones, or: Fishjie is a ****."

(That last bit is only in there because we can't get soft on this guy. No sir. You gotta be hard for Fishjie. Wait.)

that's right, don't EVER go soft on me again!
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of Anime. #nfgnl Joined: Posts: 11,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread made my wife grow a penis.

Wait, maybe it's a tumor...

Sent from a phone, using an app that I purchased from an App Store, that appends this signature above my signature to make me look superior in social status to everyone else.
    "I wish there existed a swimming pool filled with ammonia and hypodermic needles, so you could drown in it." --Vynce
    "Church of the Almighty God: Jesus died for our sins....now it's your turn" --SoVi3t
    "bitch looks like a french fry with eyebrows" --BallTapper
    "I'm pretty sure not getting kaz lynched will drive MP to insanity, and he'll spend the rest of days selling duck ramen with roasted kitten in them. Like turduckitten, without the tur." --Shadowwolf82
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U / GGPO: Missing Person / Steam: El.Lapiz.Peluda / QQ: 2592122536
    Twitter: TOJLFLMssngPrsn + TeamLFLGaming
    Currently 6-4 in SRK Mafia (Flights to El Salvador and Louisiana confirmed. Missing Person gonna haveta chokabitch.)
    One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 17,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

(Mods this is for general discussion, thanks :)

NO IT IS NOT.

Video section or fighting game discussion, you fucking dummy
    Unofficial 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled.
    Also AZURE is my bitch from now until he changes his name and then awhile after that as well, because he was born without testicles and can't handle it when a real man shows him what manliness and intelligence is all about. Grow some skin you fucking chump.
    ps - I love the stick man. I am gonna hoop the joystick in your honour. Take me off ignore so my sig isn't so fucking long.

XBL -> SoVi3t666
    The best Shoto is a tazer to the face. :tup:

So the best shoto is pikachu?
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags Untamed Youth Joined: Posts: 14,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb thread.

Holy shit people in here are trying WAY too hard.
    CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG
    My av makers: 1. Aria 2. Savaii64

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
    Shut up and put tits back in your avatar Rainbow Crash.mov.
  • RedbeardRedbeard Redbeard Senchou Joined: Posts: 3,317
    In the past there have being many shoto clones but who is the best in your personal opinion, who's underrated and who is the greatest of them all? this list counts down some the best shoto clones ever made from obvious picks to more underrated gems, but does your favourite shotokan warrior made the cut? who's your favourite, here are my top 10. I want general discussion, and who do you think is overrated?

(Mods I am a fucking idiot please close my dumb ass thread. Thanks :))

Ftfy.

This definitely does not belong in general discussion. Common sense is a hell of a drug.
    "Ships would not be intimidated by being boarded by Assbeard. The best he could ever do for a comeback, and maybe it would work, would be to call ol Red Beard a Red-Ass-Beard. Ginger ass pirate, along the lines of: "Does the sheet match the curtains?" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    Playstation Network: RedbeardSenchou
    League of Legends IGN: Redbeard Senchou
  • SkeletrollSkeletroll Certified Creep Joined: Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    What an awful list, half of those characters don't even play like or resemble shotos.
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 15,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scrubs
    Funakoshi20GIF.jpg
    Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist Live Action Series - PreOrder Your BluRay/DVD Now! - http://www.facebook.com/streetfighterAF
    My Deviant ART VideoGame Desktop Wallpapers / http://f-1.deviantart.com/
    ಥ_ಥ ~ ಠ益ಠ ~ ಠ_ಠ ~ ಠ_ರೃ ~ ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ~ F-1
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭
    Bullshit list, how you going to have Ryo below Kyo on a shoto list? That is like having any SNK game with voice clips, below a Super Mario Bros game in terms of Engrish.
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
  • KuyaKuya Old guy - EXTREME Joined: Posts: 960 ✭✭✭
    All that video made me want to do is play Street Fighter EX.
  • KayrohKayroh Joined: Posts: 881
    that's right, don't EVER go soft on me again!
    They have blue pills for this.
    "Fuck the Earth, Wind and Fire, Bitch. Fuck The Elements... And Captain Planet"
  • ToastehToasteh 8======D Joined: Posts: 311 ✭✭
    Dumb thread.

Holy shit people in here are trying WAY too hard.
    wtf?!!? Where are the funbags nigga?!?!
    I think this shit's kicking in...