EVO 2013: Marsgattai vs STplayah

Comments

• MarsflashMarsflash BGG BITCHES!! Joined: Posts: 401
    My challenge still stands for you stp. Ft10 and it can be on ggpo, and like i said i wont complain, you let me know if your interested. I would like to think im being civil here.
  • ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,398
    but lol, was thebastard right about that wood and fire thing.. Haha!
    affinity wrote: »
    I mean, you can't even play as a cat in that game. wtf. it's 2017.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    It's called Sonic the Fucking Hedgehog, not Sonic the Cat, you dumb bitch.
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST There is no rivalry. =( Joined: Posts: 1,771
    If i were STP right now, Id continue to play puppet master and straight up unfollow this thread ignoring the shit out of everyone and just let them niggas bitch, marinate, and let the rage continue to flow in their hearts about their losses forever, or at least while I still got them on the strings lol.

Don't even give into their desperation on the satisfaction of what they want by playing them bro. They clearly have something to prove because they have no social lives. Super Turbo is all they're good at in life, its the only thing they have going for them.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,749
    Good to know there's still some passion in the ST scene.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • TheUtilityGirlTheUtilityGirl Joined: Posts: 155
    You dont even know him from your first post, so why are you taking sides...Like i said i met him STP IRL...I read the thread, Mars & Afro disrespected STP first...If they had beef it was among themselves but they decided to bring out to the public & of course STP had to defend himself...

Also what is up with these money matches, why money match someone you say is a scrub or isn't good. If you know you can beat that person & you want to money match them then that's pretty cowardly...Why not money match those japanese players?

Are you that retarded that you don't get sarcasm? I actually do know of him. Secondly if STP Talks shit back it up or get the fuck out of the kitchen because if you talk shit there will be someone to knock you down its not cowardly he got called out for his bullshit. Since when is being called on your bullshit cowardly this has existed in the community for the dawn of time. It's always been public as well. You should probably stick to sucking at HDR.
    <Markman> No one will die as long as I'm around
    <Markman> I parry armageddons with my finger
    <Markman> I can also parry your girl with my finger
    <Markman> Hold that
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,378
    Are you that retarded that you don't get sarcasm? I actually do know of him. Secondly if STP Talks shit back it up or get the fuck out of the kitchen because if you talk shit there will be someone to knock you down its not cowardly he got called out for his bullshit. Since when is being called on your bullshit cowardly this has existed in the community for the dawn of time. It's always been public as well. You should probably stick to sucking at HDR.

So you know STP & you're calling him a scrub? You're like the worse regular player on GGPO. You been there so long & you havent made progress...You call everyone scrubs & garbage player yet you suck...You dont attend events near your place...You're a cancer & no one likes you...Not even your parents or Cigarbob...If you died today GGPO would be a better place.

Although i love the drama, i think STP already said what needed to be said. He needs to focus more important things like his career.

If Mars is so hungry why not challenge Afro for the money...I want to see some money matches against the japaneese...
    So you know STP & you're calling him a scrub? You're like the worse regular player on GGPO. You been there so long & you havent made progress...You call everyone scrubs & garbage player yet you suck...You dont attend events near your place...You're a cancer & no one likes you...Not even your parents or Cigarbob...If you died today GGPO would be a better place.

Although i love the drama, i think STP already said what needed to be said. He needs to focus more important things like his career.

If Mars is so hungry why not challenge Afro for the money...I want to see some money matches against the japaneese...

Scept you're talking out of your ass cause you can't beat me.

You will never live down your loss.
    <Markman> Hold that
    1st video was me going to GGPO for the first time & that was against Cigarbob...
    2nd video please post the whole set unedited & you will see that i won the first to 10

I haven't played GGPO since Northwest Majors...But i dont mind jumping in now & play you to a 1st to 10 just to show you haven't improved and you're a garbage player. We can set this up for everyone to see, what say you?

BTW im a below average gief in ST, that cant SPD. You really need to set your goals higher then me haha
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    If i were STP right now, Id continue to play puppet master and straight up unfollow this thread ignoring the shit out of everyone and just let them niggas bitch, marinate, and let the rage continue to flow in their hearts about their losses forever, or at least while I still got them on the strings lol.
    Fucking Amen to that
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
    1st video was me going to GGPO for the first time & that was against Cigarbob...
    2nd video please post the whole set unedited & you will see that i won the first to 10

I haven't played GGPO since Northwest Majors...But i dont mind jumping in now & play you to a 1st to 10 just to show you haven't improved and you're a garbage player. We can set this up for everyone to see, what say you?

BTW im a below average gief in ST, that cant SPD. You really need to set your goals higher then me haha

Well that's a god damn lie, Jun 28, 2011 - Sep 22, 201, You also lost after 4 months of being on ggpo. You will still lose now cause your gief is shit, I'll just record it and we'll have another bakla the pretender #3. You should probably stick to using wrist enhanced turbo functions.
    I will post the whole set you're just going to look retarded if you look at the score at the top I was ahead that whole time. Secondly you said the same shit about the first video and I posted the other half of it and then you just shutup because you know you're a habitual liar like ritual.
    <Markman> Hold that
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You dont even know him from your first post, so why are you taking sides...Like i said i met him STP IRL...I read the thread, Mars & Afro disrespected STP first...If they had beef it was among themselves but they decided to bring out to the public & of course STP had to defend himself...

Also what is up with these money matches, why money match someone you say is a scrub or isn't good. If you know you can beat that person & you want to money match them then that's pretty cowardly...Why not money match those japanese players?

Thats how I've read this thread.
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    In response to the rcaido vs cigargirl?

Why should anyone really care if someone else sucks or not?
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,749
    I'd like to see rcaido's asian wife vs. CigarGirl FT10 for $1000 at Evo.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,008 mod
    Rcaido's wife has only posted once on SRK. She did so to make a thread wishing him a happy birthday. On top of that, she gives Rcaido money for cabs.

I don't know what UtiltyGirl does aside from play GGPO on her boyfriend's account and then post in this subforum, but it seems that Rcaido's wife wins pretty free by avoiding fighting games altogether.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • fatboyfatboy I beat anorexia: 10-0 Joined: Posts: 1,853
    look_4dee87_427196.jpg

This sums up this thread...
    Am I hungry? Sure, I could eat...
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,714
    look_4dee87_427196.jpg

This sums up this thread...

Your link. It no work. All it links to is funnyjunk.com
  • philcitophilcito The Berserker Shoto Joined: Posts: 1,178
    This is fucking stupid, lol. This game came out in what, 1994, and yet there's still drama and some other crap going on?
    Sure... it's part of the charm of ST. I can't tell the same thing about other remixed games, thank you for reading and taking the time to sneak in ST forums! :)
    "You hit coins at the same time as punch, just like philcito does". Bookah
    " I don't snore and I shower daily". Rekkaken

The Crew - www.nohonorcrew.com/
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,221
    Sure... it's part of the charm of ST. I can't tell the same thing about other remixed games, thank you for reading and taking the time to sneak in ST forums! :)
    Yup, I always check the forums here. Unlike many people here, I like to support both ST and HDR. :)
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    It's obvious that STP declined both Mars' and Afro's challenges, for whatever reasons. End of story.

The rest is just bitchin and bellyachin, which is never good for the community.
  • philcitophilcito The Berserker Shoto Joined: Posts: 1,178
    Yup, I always check the forums here. Unlike many people here, I like to support both ST and HDR. :)
    HD what?

Edit:

yeah nice way to "support" ST, great example:
    This is fucking stupid, lol. This game came out in what, 1994, and yet there's still drama and some other crap going on?

Plus a "funny" video for ST, and you are the author, yes, you support ST.
    "You hit coins at the same time as punch, just like philcito does". Bookah
    " I don't snore and I shower daily". Rekkaken

The Crew - www.nohonorcrew.com/
    It's obvious that STP declined both Mars' and Afro's challenges, for whatever reasons. End of story.

The rest is just bitchin and bellyachin, which is never good for the community.

Gotta admit though...the way he declined both challenges is GLORIOUS. Dude's got style.

Of course this thread wouldn't be fully complete without some good ol'fashioned HDR vs. ST hate again. Just show up and support the tournament scene regardless of which version is locally available to you.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,221
    HD what?

Edit:

yeah nice way to "support" ST, great example:

Plus a "funny" video for ST, and you are the author, yes, you support ST.
    The video I made--which many ST users found funny, by the way--was simply a parody meant to illustrate some of the misguided views exhibited by certain ST players dealing with the whole ST/HDR debate. Your argument is irrelevant, however, because I also made a video poking fun of myself and other HDR players. Strictly for fun, no malice intended. I was also playing on GGPO under an alias unknown to everyone, and will continue to play once I have access to it again. I've been playing ST since its birth, even far back as the 3DO version. It seems to me that some people just have a better sense of humor about the whole situation.
  • ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,398
    If only everyone had the mind and mentality of eltrouble...
    :'))
    affinity wrote: »
    I mean, you can't even play as a cat in that game. wtf. it's 2017.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    It's called Sonic the Fucking Hedgehog, not Sonic the Cat, you dumb bitch.
    If only everyone had the mind and mentality of eltrouble...
    :'))

It helps to be a newer member of the scene, so I haven't had to be put in a position where I had to take sides in a debate.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,634
    Is this SRK or the YouTube comments section?

If this happens next year I'll put $50 on my boy Mars.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    tumblr_m8vztyPn8E1rqgzero1_500.jpg
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    Isnt marsgatti retired...? Hasnt he been for a while with only a handful of exceptions...? And who he hell is STPlayah??
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
    Isnt marsgatti retired...? Hasnt he been for a while with only a handful of exceptions...? And who he hell is STPlayah??

Seeing as how he's played in recent tournaments, and the ToL, I have no idea why you think he's retired.

They explained STPlayah in earlier threads, if you want to go back and re-read.
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    Can ANYONE close this thread?

in case someone finally does it, lets close the deal with a random video of why poligamy is illegal: :)

<blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    Seeing as how he's played in recent tournaments, and the ToL, I have no idea why you think he's retired.

I said with a habpndful of exceptions ToL was one of them. (lots of other ppl came out of ST retirement for thar one)
    Another exception was that capcom 25 anniversary tournament... Other than that i dont recall him playing much, if at all in the past 3 years or so... Of course i can be mistaken but thats how i remember it and why i think hes retired....

Also recall someone telling me he sold his stick a few years back and not getting another one too...(although i dont know how true that is...)
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST There is no rivalry. =( Joined: Posts: 1,771
    Marsghatti also told me that those videos of him getting Mollywhomped by Rocky Rose were fake. LOL.
    So yeah, I can confirm that Marsghatti is a class A liar and a fake.

Your Challenges have been Denied. So please, someone do the honors...and CLOSE THIS FUCKIN THREAD ALREADY!
  • KuroppiKuroppi くろっぴ Joined: Posts: 891
    I said with a habpndful of exceptions ToL was one of them. (lots of other ppl came out of ST retirement for thar one)
    Another exception was that capcom 25 anniversary tournament... Other than that i dont recall him playing much, if at all in the past 3 years or so... Of course i can be mistaken but thats how i remember it and why i think hes retired....

Also recall someone telling me he sold his stick a few years back and not getting another one too...(although i dont know how true that is...)

Here are the tournaments that he has played in:

http://www.strevival.com/profiles/usa/marsgatti/
    Shhh... ST in da house!

www.strevival.com | STR Facebook | Twitter
  • fatboyfatboy I beat anorexia: 10-0 Joined: Posts: 1,853
    Your link. It no work. All it links to is funnyjunk.com

Really, it shows up on my screen..... Shoot, let me check out the problem. LOL
    Am I hungry? Sure, I could eat...
  • GanelonGanelon Joined: Posts: 1,101
    In addition to the majors he attended, Mars has competed in numerous Xanadu monthlies in Baltimore over the past couple of years and occasionally hosts his own gatherings as well.

It's understandable why you wouldn't be aware though. ST tourney players in the mid-Atlantic region don't tend to chat much online. These events are listed in SRK's tourney section though.
  • freeway230freeway230 Minus the bullsh*t, life's great Joined: Posts: 50
    does anyone ever play HDR on psn in here besides Philcito? Im on there all the time. See me in classic or remix. Tell them about me Philcito! lol
    King of dis Ryu sh*t @freeway230
  • oldschool_BRoldschool_BR Projectile spammer Joined: Posts: 2,442
    Really, it shows up on my screen..... Shoot, let me check out the problem. LOL
    It doesn't show up here either. Do you have the link to it, man?
    does anyone ever play HDR on psn in here besides Philcito? Im on there all the time. See me in classic or remix. Tell them about me Philcito! lol

I play on PSN but its such a pain in the ass. I've played your ryu. Very nice. My gt is baklakiller on PSN.
  • freeway230freeway230 Minus the bullsh*t, life's great Joined: Posts: 50
    o yea. i remember seein you the other day under that name. ggs
    King of dis Ryu sh*t @freeway230
    I play HDR classic on PS3, but whenever I'm on, it's usually just me playing offline sessions at home, or Millertime doing some stuff in training mode.
  • MizukiMizuki ayy lmao Joined: Posts: 3,200
    Oh god please I hope this is happen this would be sick shit to watch lol. Pre and post shit talk would own if it was in person.
    www.twitter.com/thenipahhut
This discussion has been closed.