Pandora tech finding thread (ver 2013)

Comments

• JusticeSoulTunaJusticeSoulTuna High Tier Blood Joined: Posts: 628 ✭✭✭
    In regards to your reply I think you're making all the right propositions really. I too like the idea that Pandora isn't this 'win the match for me' panic button. I admit, personally I do like mechanics in a game that anyone can do/use in order to gain an advantage and win a match, but I feel that should apply to everything but nothing should be (at least not completely) win the match just like that or anything. As frustrated as I may get from that feeling of envy when people can do stuff I can't manage to do, I at least recognize that it's possible for me to do so. And I might win the award for the most Pandora activations on ranked match, all of which failed to kill anyone, but it's nice to know that if I did kill someone with it, it's because I did so with smart use of the mechanic as opposed to I'm using it as a crutch to fall back on. So yeah, more time and resetting the juggle counter would be perfect, meaning the mechanic doesn't win for you but you have to activate it and then use the game's other mechanics to get the most out of it. That's what I've always like about SFxT compared to other games; I always feel in control and that when something happens it makes sense within the game's system, meaning any wins are more player input than stuff just happening.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

:rock:

I may upload the whole match later, but this literally saved me and I went on to win that match afterwards. Granted, me and Don Wulong have playd each other for like half a decade now in FGs, so we know each other's habits - I knew he wanted chip, so it was a matter of using Pandora immediately to avoid it and then punish back. Had it not moved me back though, I'm 99% positive Law would have had to eat/block that ex lariat and I probably wouldn't have gotten the super in time.

(Note: thanks Don for letting me upload this! :D)

EDT: I also finally figured out why my recording software was effing up videos and fixed it last night, so :rock: for that too. Sometimes it's the simplest things lol...
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "waifufighter" ~
    SFxT - Cammy, Juri, Elena, Nina, Poison, Julia, Marduk, Law
    Smash | Samus, ROB, Dedede, ZSS, Ness | USF4 - Rose, Cammy, Poison
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • Vulcan HadesVulcan Hades Flea Stance Tea-bagging Joined: Posts: 1,842
    Nice.

That's one of the best uses of Pandora yet I still see very few people do it. If you only have a pixel of life left and your opponent is obviously looking to chip you out with DP/Seismo/projectile or whatever, might as well activate pandora because if you just stand there and block you'll die anyway. And Pandora guarantees a 400-500 damage punish at the very least.

I'll add your video to OP. I know Jibbo did something similar a while back but I couldn't find it on his youtube. Here's the link to the archived vid: http://www.twitch.tv/automattock/c/1609126
    SFxT - Juri, Yoshimitsu, Christie, Asuka, Marduk, Blanka, Bison, Kuma...
    TTT2 - Yoshimitsu, Christie
    Monkey king strikes again. Good stuff Roknin, I'll add it to the Pandora playlist too. Damn, I wish the times where I'd Pandora'd my super would've killed them, haha.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
    Y'know it's funny, watching streams and matches there are so many circumstances where people just aren't thinking about how Pandora can help them. I've always found that when it's down to 20 seconds left, both characters are less than 50%, and it seems you got no hope you might as well just do it. Not use it as a crutch so much, but it definitely can save the match for you. There have been so many situations where a single mistake by someone goes unpunished where Pandora could have ended them completely, but people just don't consider it. Lately in my Pandora activations I've managed to do a punish, but it just hasn't killed which is the sucky part. But I know that if I keep up consistency and stay wise about when to do it I'm sure I'll Pandora at the right time to get that tasty finish =>
    @JusticeSoulTuna
  • therooktherook I Challenge My Fate! Joined: Posts: 3,449 ✭✭✭
    To be honest I think Pandora is the last thing people think of because of all the negativity the system/game itself has had. I often see legit pandora tech being written off as a fluke or even mashing which makes me think "Da Fuck?". I think now and days people dont want to work for their wins, or even have a risk of losing a match via a gamble from a mechanic...thus one of the many reasons Pandora is written out.
    SFIV: Guy, Cody, E.Ryu, Poison.
    Gundam Extreme: Wing Zero(TV)
    Tekken: Lili, Asuka, A.King, Julia/Jaycee, Kunimitsu.
    SC: Taki/Natsu
    VF5FS: Eileen, El Blaze, Aoi.
    To be honest I think Pandora is the last thing people think of because of all the negativity the system/game itself has had. I often see legit pandora tech being written off as a fluke or even mashing which makes me think "Da Fuck?". I think now and days people dont want to work for their wins, or even have a risk of losing a match via a gamble from a mechanic...thus one of the many reasons Pandora is written out.

That's true. That and 'Pandora's SO USELESS. I mean, I don't even play SFxT cause it obviously sucks, and I haven't bothered to do any research or spend some time in the lab but the mechanic is STUPID' ¬_¬ And what's funny is even a mechanic like cross-over counter in the much loved UMVC3 has only recently been looked at closely for tech. I suppose the issue isn't so much that no one tries to find stuff but that without video evidence or posts on forums there's hardly going to be common knowledge. And if something isn't posted on Event Hubs or SRK for everyone to see, then it's considered to not exist. That's why I took it upon myself to make these Pandora tech videos, and Vulcan did a great job of bringing everything together. We gotta let people know what's up, that's how it is with most underused game mechanics, that way more people will be willing to get started and get to the lab themselves.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Indeed, and I'll be honest and say I fell into that a lot myself. Just not playing around with the systems enough, spending time learning in the lab and seeing what can actually be done. This game is the first I've really done that for (granted a lot of my time is still spent practicing execution more than anything else because fuck my execution).
  • BunnycapBunnycap Team NAH is killing good fighting games. Joined: Posts: 817
    I hope they don't change the teleport part of Pandora. To prevent whiners from making dangerous suggestions I feel we need to be just as vocal as the whiner while bringing knowledge to them. If the whiners can get attention so can we.
    PSN:Bunnycap
    "I'm far too old for the rest of SRK, but I'm not old enough for GD. Every time I go in there, I end up feeling like I need an adult."
  • DegreedsDegreeds Joined: Posts: 18
    Has there been any reports of screen position changes once Pandora has been activated in 2013?

Already asked Dawtanian about that,, nothing changes except the additional 3 seconds.

Personnaly I hope they will fix the teleport. Not being able to catch my opponent after a bounce/Wallbounce is stupid to me.
    Already asked Dawtanian about that,, nothing changes except the additional 3 seconds.

Personnaly I hope they will fix the teleport. Not being able to catch my opponent after a bounce/Wallbounce is stupid to me.

Well, Hades and Justice had informed me of that...so...ya....thanks? o_O

and....I have no issue with comboing into Pandora...so...im fine the way it is...I asked because I wanted to seek out any Stealth nerfs...
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    I had a few matches with someone online who was pretty good at using pandora effectively and when needed (I'm not yet). I was going to chip ko dudley with Jack's hard drive and he went into pandora with gief which made me pass through him and then I was killed with a super instantly. I need to upload this clip
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
  • Super Sick CaseSuper Sick Case PuroresuLuv Joined: Posts: 425
    Congrats guys! You are all ahead of the game. I have a feeling that "Pandora" may save this game and "hype" will come back.

Great thread! Thanks alot!
    Congrats guys! You are all ahead of the game. I have a feeling that "Pandora" may save this game and "hype" will come back.

Great thread! Thanks alot!

Heh, if you think so. And you're welcome if it helped you out.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Side note, and this is not particularly important but more of an aesthetic appeal. In arcade each character has different game winning quotes, and I don't mean the ones at the end of the match post-grade, i.e. the character specific/team specific quotes, I mean the verbal phrase they say as they defeat them; for example if you kill someone in arcade with Jin using a normal he says 'You're wasting time' and if it's a super he says 'You were very impressive'. If this isn't news to you, fair enough. But get this; if you kill the arcade opponent with Pandora they say something completely different. I remember using Lars in arcade, and lately I've managed to kill the Pandora bosses (Bison/Juri in this case) with Pandora a few times. Nothing special, more of a pop it and go ham cause it's the computer, haha. And usually my tv volume is down cause I'm talking to my friends when I play arcade, but I noticed when I killed the computer with Pandora when my volume was up Lars said something different 0_0 Didn't quite catch it, but I think he said 'what's the point' or something, was creepy. This must mean every character's got a Pandora win phrase. Sorry if you read this far and thought I'd reveal something ground breaking, but since I'm a bit of an arcade monster in SFxT (play it the most) I thought it was pretty awesome. But rest assured I'm still thinking of more Pandora tech regardless :p
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    I pulled another one from my ass recently:

I think I found "my way" of using Pandora. Thanks you gentlemen for sparking the idea. I literally have my anchors set up for a "just in case, punish 'em" mindset now, and it's been working out well. With the super and pandora atk+ gems, there's always a threat of Pandora looming, especially when used on characters like Cammy, Julia, Nina, and Law.

I still have a long way to go with it (there's been times I've used it as a Hail Mary way too earlier and paid for it dearly... overreacting FTL), and I do want to get more interesting punishes (like out of the corner or through fireballs or as an AA) but that'll take time and I have some fundamentals that need work first. XD

EDIT: Also, for kicks:

Clever bastard.
    Spoiler:
    Awesome stuff man, and they're both in today's Daily Blast btw =]
    @JusticeSoulTuna
  • BUYACUSHUNBUYACUSHUN Joined: Posts: 32
    Anyone got any ideas for Law/Steve/Zangief. From reading through this thread and watching the videos it seems im on the right track when i have Law first and Steve as backup. I pandora and Steve comes in with Increase attack and decrease meter usage and just do EX-dash, LP over and over. I think i got around 600-700 before time run out. as for zangief all i see happening is 360 which could still be a TON of damage.

NOTE: i haven't tested these yet. As for law i was think EX-punch into dragon kick so i can get the wall bounce and then cr.MPxxsuper but maybe i don't have the time to punish like that.
    NOTE: i haven't tested these yet. As for law i was think EX-punch into dragon kick so i can get the wall bounce and then cr.MPxxsuper but maybe i don't have the time to punish like that.

I actually tried something simpler recently with Law, almost certain I had enough time for EX SSK into super, and it was all connecting and it was going to be so fucking boss.

...but I forgot. Full super won't connect on Hugo. :mad:

Dropped it and was sooooooo upset with myself for forgetting that, lol.

Still, what you're suggesting is worth a shot, and provided the extra 3 seconds are still added to Pandora in the upcoming update it could work.
  • BUYACUSHUNBUYACUSHUN Joined: Posts: 32
    Wait so hugo can't get supered by OTG with Law's super? like EVER? man i still new to this whole tryin tp find tech in the lab stuff. Also, how do you put your mains at the bottom like that? Im playing SFxT, GGXX^C+, TTT2 also. Are you waiting on Chrono Phantasma too?
    It's his signature~

on topic though, I've been goofing around with using Poisons super as a anti-air pandora punish....it's worked out a few times...it's pretty freaking silly looking too...I just need to get this capture card to show you guys some of this stuff.
    Wait so hugo can't get supered by OTG with Law's super? like EVER? man i still new to this whole tryin tp find tech in the lab stuff. Also, how do you put your mains at the bottom like that? Im playing SFxT, GGXX^C+, TTT2 also. Are you waiting on Chrono Phantasma too?

Yeah, my friend Don Wulong main Hugo so I get a lot of practice against him lol. But yeah, it whiffs on most bigs I think (Hugo, Gief, Marduk?), I'll have to double-check. Against most that would work though.

Also yeah, that's just my sig. You can set it from your profile page. I don't have anything interesting to say there so I just figure it's cool to let people know who/what I play. I'm looking forward to Chrono Phantasma, though like GG I'll likely only play heavily when asked. I enjoy both games, though I'm more fond of the GG series.

Warning: I'm assssssssss in both games. XD
    It's his signature~

on topic though, I've been goofing around with using Poisons super as a anti-air pandora punish....it's worked out a few times...it's pretty freaking silly looking too...I just need to get this capture card to show you guys some of this stuff.

DO EEEET

My goal is at some point to get a pandora combo out of Juri's AA into {anchor} and win a match with it next. Also going to keep working on the punishes, see if I can make it consistent. The main problem I have with it right now is that the d,d motion makes it more difficult to do on reaction, so I do have to make a read (ie., I know they're going fot chip or something with slow startup).
  • EvilHeroEvilHero Joined: Posts: 14
    Hey guys, been watching this thread for a while now. Really good stuff.

Decided to post because I saw a really interesting Pandora video on ssf4evo's channel.

(Starts around 26:30. There's a couple of other uses of Pandora throughout the video as well.)

No combos or punishing, just straight up bullying his opponent. This can be pretty scary with the right gems and characters. With the timer increase and roll punishes, it could be really dangerous in the future.
    Oh wow...why didn't that Ryu run away? He signed his own fate by staying near Nina, I mean those overheads were coming for real. But this is great, between seeing yet another Pandora vid on the ranked matches from this channel, as well as hearing my friends do them and get wins (one of my fellow Team BBC members got over 10 wins with Pandora yesterday, with King no less!!). People are finally beginning to understand its worth, and this is exactly what I've wanted; for people to recognize that when their back is against the wall they gotta push back by activating it, it's the whole reason I made these tech videos to help people understand it and get people started. Damn, I'm so proud of what we've done here *Drama king* Haha.
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Nice, I watched the one at 17:05 with Dudley and Nina, that's the one where you put yourself in the corner to reduce the pushback =D
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Holy Shit that Pandora Extend Gem really works....you seen how long it lasted? It was X-Factor! jk jk but still that shit was madness! I like it
    I'm starting to use Pandora a little too much lol. I almost hit a raw Pandora combo in the OTS yesterday... Was just a couple frames slow in my execution! Argh...

Did get a couple more in matches though. Nina is really good for Pandora bullying!

It may have taken 9+ months but it looks like people are starting to "get" Pandora. :-)
    Hopefully we'll see more Pandora Hype!
    I'm starting to use Pandora a little too much lol. I almost hit a raw Pandora combo in the OTS yesterday... Was just a couple frames slow in my execution! Argh...

Did get a couple more in matches though. Nina is really good for Pandora bullying!

It may have taken 9+ months but it looks like people are starting to "get" Pandora. :)

I'll say. My friend Holynido's been fighting Dawgtanian, and both of them are using Pandora, in fact there was a match where they BOTH got Pandora kills on each other. I think this is what needs to happen; the mindset that you might as well Pandora from low health, and good things happen. But man oh man am I jelly that I still aint got a Pandora kill
    @JusticeSoulTuna
  • NerfherderNerfherder Joined: Posts: 341
    I've been working on a Pandora compilation of things that happened to me in ranked matches online on PSN. Once it's finished I'll post it on youtube with a link here.

A few things I've noticed while learning to use Pandora.

- If you're not prepared Pandora will feel useless. I have two combos that I've practiced over and over in training. Whenever I activate Pandora I mostly use one of these two.
    - Keep your Pandora combos simple, but damaging. You are going to have to use them at the drop of a hat. No time to think.
    - My Pandora combo with Cammy is: EX SBF -> wallbounce -> cr. Hp -> super. Very simple combo with total possible damage: around 900.
    - If you play with a char that can cover a great distance with meter, I.e. Cammy's hooligan, it can even be worth it to activate Pandora even though you can win without.
    - Once you activate Pandora most people will RUN AWAY. Sucks if you use Zangief.
    - If you don't use the Pandora extend gem don't use super arts. My main Cammy has a 5 sec super art. Pandora lasts only 10 seconds. 3 of those seconds are the Pandora animation. 7 seconds to hit confirm a super art? Don't count on it.
    - Gems can REALLY make a difference. I use a Pandora extend gem on my backup char and a 30% Pandora damage + 20% super art damage gem on my main. A 448 damage combo can become a 700+ damage combo with ease. If you've done at least some damage to your opponent you can kill almost the entire cast.
    - If you activate Pandora in the corner you can stay ultra close to your opponent and not teleport far away.

I'll see if I can upload my Pandora compilation. Still working on it right now.
    Well I don't know if you've read this thread or watched the videos, but we kinda know pretty much everything you said, haha. Can't wait to see your Pandora compilation and I'll be sure to add it to the playlist. I do advise that you read Vulcan's initial posts and check out the vids, cause it's to do with everything you said, plus you'll learn some new things ;)
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    If you don't use the Pandora extend gem don't use super arts. My main Cammy has a 5 sec super art. Pandora lasts only 10 seconds. 3 of those seconds are the Pandora animation. 7 seconds to hit confirm a super art? Don't count on it.

I actually had this work recently, using Cammy. Punished with super art but left the opponent with a magic pixel... I had enough time to react to their roll and DP for the win. :D

Juri's is one that actually is pretty quick to execute, and can be used as an AA and you have time for one more mixup afterward... I've ALMOST gotten this to work.

Nina is mean even without using her super in Pandora, but the fact her super hits low then high can catch people off guard. Same kind of deal as above - first super was blocked except for the ending KD; soon as they woke up I super'd and they didn't block low, and I stole one away (just barely made it though, had like .2 seconds left lol).

I'm going to try to record these this week, but I DO want to get permission from the gentlemen I played before posting them.
    I actually had this work recently, using Cammy. Punished with super art but left the opponent with a magic pixel... I had enough time to react to their roll and DP for the win. :D

Juri's is one that actually is pretty quick to execute, and can be used as an AA and you have time for one more mixup afterward... I've ALMOST gotten this to work.

Nina is mean even without using her super in Pandora, but the fact her super hits low then high can catch people off guard. Same kind of deal as above - first super was blocked except for the ending KD; soon as they woke up I super'd and they didn't block low, and I stole one away (just barely made it though, had like .2 seconds left lol).

I'm going to try to record these this week, but I DO want to get permission from the gentlemen I played before posting them.

Nina with full stock...oh god....Nina with Recharging Stock....da fuck guys? Nina+Pandora Extent Gem+Power Gem....why didn't you just kill me....

I think this is what people are going to start thinking when Pandora is being widely used in competitive play....
    -We have to treat it like Rage....kill them before they can activate it...I don't want to get killed in a 500-900+ damage combo because I failed to finish them off.

Question, Has anyone tried to Run away from a Pandora Vega...I want to see what that looks like....lolz
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    Just own me with some of them and you have my permission to post :)
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    Roknin's right about the super thing, it works just for some characters in some cases. Jin can't do it, his is WAY too long, but Lars, Kazuya, Ryu can (my characters obviously). Watch the videos bro :p
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    I did read most of the posts. I just figured I'd give my 2 cents. ;-) And a bit of a recap maybe of some of the stuff that was already found out.

The video is processing as we speak. (Still 4 hours to go, wtf??!!) The video quality is OK since I recorded straight from my tv using an HD camera. I don't have a capture device so this is the best it's going to get.

To be fair: The video isn't meant as a display of my skill. Just a fun compilation of some fun and random stuff. I don't actually have any real skill. Just time on my hands and some luck once in a while. I hope you all enjoy.
    To be fair: The video isn't meant as a display of my skill. Just a fun compilation of some fun and random stuff. I don't actually have any real skill. Just time on my hands and some luck once in a while. I hope you all enjoy.

Hey, no worries there. Sounds like me :-p
  • EvilHeroEvilHero Joined: Posts: 14

Nice to see a fellow Nina player. Roknin, any thoughts on using Nina to combo into Pandora? The only way I know of is EX Blonde bomb, which is just terrible. lol.

Oh and I don't know if anybody's seen this, but it's pretty good:

Thanks go to Alioune sensei.
    Here is my Pandora compilation video:

Took quite a while to compile. And as I said earlier:
    [SIZE=12px]To be fair: The video isn't meant as a display of my skill. Just a fun compilation of some fun and random stuff. I don't actually have any real skill. Just time on my hands and some luck once in a while. I hope you all enjoy.[/SIZE]
    Pandora extend gem is fucking scary stuff. Me and Don Wulong are having more matches end in Pandora mode lately lol... One match he pandora'd to counter my pandora (because Pandora Extend Julia took Paul from full health to 10% with two supers and time to spare for one last mixup), clever bastard.

I'm uploading that tomorrow ASAP.
    Nice to see a fellow Nina player. Roknin, any thoughts on using Nina to combo into Pandora? The only way I know of is EX Blonde bomb, which is just terrible. lol.

Hmm... IIRC right now I've been practicing using her cr.hp xx HP geyser (P!) Juri super, since she lunges so far forward and Nina launches so high off of geyser. I'll have to retest the full combo and get damage numbers with and without gems though, it was just something I was playing with late last night.

I imagine the same thing could work off of Ivory Cutter's ground bounce, but you'd need a super that covered ground very quickly.

Keep in mind I'm a week 2 Nina player, so my Nina is at super-duper-moony-I-just-learned-her-command-grab-timing level. ^_^'
  • ReanRean Freebuki Joined: Posts: 606
    you can pandora from ex-skullsplitter for example, but the thing is: nina does SO much damage on her own that its pretty much worthless to do pandora.
    and as for gems, i'll rather have more hp/more meter rather than a slight chance to pull off very situational 1 hit KO
    There is no such thing as innocence,only degrees of guilt.
    On page one of this thread it was suggested by JusticeSoulTuna that characters have different Pandora lengths. I just rewatched the Pandora compilation I posted above and I just noticed that the Pandora bar stops draining briefly at the very beginning of a super art animation. Perhaps the beginning of a super animation is different for different chars and that's why it feels as though chars have different Pandora lengths.

Don't know if this is known. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Or I just missed it.
    you can pandora from ex-skullsplitter for example, but the thing is: nina does SO much damage on her own that its pretty much worthless to do pandora.
    and as for gems, i'll rather have more hp/more meter rather than a slight chance to pull off very situational 1 hit KO

Eh, I kinda' agree and kinda' don't. :razzy: It's more a difference in playstyle preference IMO. For gems, I always had one that was somewhat redundant (I run mostly power gems on my anchors and meter gems on my points), so sacrificing one for the standard Pandora power gem wasn't too big of a deal, and instantly added to that threat. With the super gem added on, it gives me an option for whenever I'm down in a match to take it back pretty quickly. I like having a situational tool in my back pocket like that.

Plus, with the super gem, whenever I do a super I get that power boost as well, so it's still pretty useful.

It is character-dependent too, so perhaps with Nina it isn't as useful (though I've found it to work really well for me so far). Julia is obnoxious with the super gem though.

The Extend gem - you kinda' have to set it up and have a plan for it. It can be pretty gimmicky (the two slot requirement sucks), but definitely has its uses. I'm going to keep playing around with that setup as well, to see just how far I can take it in-match.
    On page one of this thread it was suggested by JusticeSoulTuna that characters have different Pandora lengths. I just rewatched the Pandora compilation I posted above and I just noticed that the Pandora bar stops draining briefly at the very beginning of a super art animation. Perhaps the beginning of a super animation is different for different chars and that's why it feels as though chars have different Pandora lengths.

Don't know if this is known. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Or I just missed it.

It might have something to do with it, but I was referring more to how it genuinely looked like Jin's Pandora drained faster, haha. Anyway, I watched your vid and I cringed at the part where you did the super when the Pandora was running out =s Just the other night, I made the mistake of doing a super when I Pandora'd just as the game timer ran out, when I should have done triple ex DP. And there was another try where I tried to ex dp, but the Pandora time ran out. *sigh* Despite all these tech videos I've been so unlucky when it comes to actually killing someone online with Pandora. Anyway, the playlist's been updated:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTF_kG99z86uzWPFMbvKUajCVL92fxJPe&feature=mh_lolz
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    That bit with Ibuki made me think; what if someone Pandora'd to try and super someone but they mis-timed it and the other guy Pandora'd to punish the other guy's super? Yooooooo, that would be so hype
    @JusticeSoulTuna
  • Vulcan HadesVulcan Hades Flea Stance Tea-bagging Joined: Posts: 1,842
    Good to see yall still exploring this. :)

Sorry btw I've been away from SFxT for a while. I decided to play some Borderlands 2 while I wait for the 2013 upate (I play another game but I'm still on Pandora lol).
    SFxT - Juri, Yoshimitsu, Christie, Asuka, Marduk, Blanka, Bison, Kuma...
    TTT2 - Yoshimitsu, Christie
    That bit with Ibuki made me think; what if someone Pandora'd to try and super someone but they mis-timed it and the other guy Pandora'd to punish the other guy's super? Yooooooo, that would be so hype

That's kinda what happened in one of me and Don's matches last night. I'm really hoping to upload it this evening after work.
    You want that to go in Daily Blast or just the Pandora playlist?
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    It might have something to do with it, but I was referring more to how it genuinely looked like Jin's Pandora drained faster, haha. Anyway, I watched your vid and I cringed at the part where you did the super when the Pandora was running out =s Just the other night, I made the mistake of doing a super when I Pandora'd just as the game timer ran out, when I should have done triple ex DP. And there was another try where I tried to ex dp, but the Pandora time ran out. *sigh* Despite all these tech videos I've been so unlucky when it comes to actually killing someone online with Pandora. Anyway, the playlist's been updated:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTF_kG99z86uzWPFMbvKUajCVL92fxJPe&feature=mh_lolz

Glad you watched and enjoyed the vid. I've actually had Pandora run out on me a few times. I decided to only include one of those times in the video. It can get old real fast to watch fails. Don't want to make you cringe too much. ;-)

And thank you for adding my Pandora compilation to the playlist.
    Good to see yall still exploring this. :)

Sorry btw I've been away from SFxT for a while. I decided to play some Borderlands 2 while I wait for the 2013 upate (I play another game but I'm still on Pandora lol).

I actually want to play you sometime soon, if I can catch you online. XD It's been a long while since we've battled good sir. And I could use some Christie and Yoshi experience.