YO! I can't be the only one that got this. I figure we have some fun with a few unique features. The AR photo stuff is kinda neat. I wish I had some better lighting for these, maybe I'll get better lighting to take some later.
Poison about to whip my ass!!
Christie face palming at the amount of drugs on my table.
How do I take an AR photo?
How do I transfer the AR photos?
- From the main menu, go to PLAYER DATA, then select the GALLERY menu.
- From here on, you can select/tap Blanka & Sakura in the center to access the AR photo mode.
- Select your character, costume, colors, and you're set!
- Shoot in a well lit area and snap. The side panels have specific actions you may set the AR model to.
- Tapping them will cause them to taunt!
- Take your USB to Vita plug, connect your PC to the Vita through the cable.
- Access CONTENT MANAGER on your Vita and choose VITA TO PC transfer.
- If you haven't already, you must install the content manager on your PC first to setup folders and directories.
- They will transfer to where ever you default them to on the PC for photos, videos, etc.
My FG mains: Bruce Lee clones and Hot Blondes.
"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee