Free swap costumes on PSN

flyingcloud11flyingcloud11 Rock'in the bestJoined: Posts: 305
Not sure if this is allowed, but to anyone on the playstation console, the swaps for everyone are available free atm. This could be a bug and will prob be fixed soon, idk.

Edit, I should note, this is only for the US store. Sorry.
MrWhiteProductions.png
·

Comments

• ThirteenthorderThirteenthorder Gloria? Never heard of the girl. #kappa Joined: Posts: 1,349
    Lol downloaded.

Thanks Capcom.
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <-- Is on XBL

<-- .....is extremely jealous
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
  • GuruGuru Comeback King Joined: Posts: 2,202
    Thanks dude. :china:
    Free Stuart Hayden and free m1x4h!
    a.k.a. Guru-san-chan-desu-ramen-nan
    3DS Friend Code: 3780-9035-6493
    ·
  • SlayersliceSlayerslice Joined: Posts: 1,665
    Where do I do this? I am new on the PS3, even though I don't have the game, maybe I will get it in the future.
    Streetfighter X Tekken: I was raised on Tekken.
    ·
  • sonnywortziksonnywortzik relax Joined: Posts: 362
    Nice find man. I heard people with the Vita versions are having some problems with the vouchers that came with the game so they may have this up for a limited time for them? IDK but, I'm downloading it right now lol.
    ·
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 8,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed it, only able to get Steve's costume from free. Damnit

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    ·
    Nevermind, found it lol HOLY SHIT

·
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got it. Now I'm even happier that I didn't get all of them (even if I bought a handful of them). Also, I heard something about vita buyers not getting the character codes? Can anyone confirm this?
    PSN: rayplay
    I'm outrageous. So anti social that I make others feel like THEY'RE the outcasts, not me.
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight." - T.O.M.
    ·
  • DegreedsDegreeds Joined: Posts: 18
    I'm jealous.
    ·
    Just told my cousin and homeboys about. Capcom done fucked up. lol

EDIT: I have costumes for the original 38, where are the other 12 for free?

·
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,282 ✭✭
    I see nothing being free. They're all still priced on the PSVita. Is it for PS3 PSN only?
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    ·
  • OZleonOZleon god press Joined: Posts: 513 ✭✭✭
    I see nothing being free. They're all still priced on the PSVita. Is it for PS3 PSN only?
    look under discounts. one of them is gonna to be free and includes costumes for vita and console.
    play unib
    ·
  • kitsunisankitsunisan I need alcohol Joined: Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭
    I'm one of the ones not getting the characters with the Vita code. I got the 12 "dlc" character costumes with the code. Just went over to Unity to try and get some tech help for it. God, I feel dirty after being there, and I didn't even enter the forums. But yeah, the 38 are still free.
    DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. THANK YOU - The Community
    ·
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭✭
    Looked at the sfxt section of psn on my vita. Found a section for SFXT recommended dlc. Now I'm not complaining about dlc or anything, but I couldn't help but make this when I clicked on it:
    http://i.imgur.com/2jgcV.jpg
    PSN: rayplay
    I'm outrageous. So anti social that I make others feel like THEY'RE the outcasts, not me.
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight." - T.O.M.
    ·
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Put a smile on that face Joined: Posts: 13,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got the complete costume pack for free. To whomever fucked up I thank you :rofl:
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    ·
  • And OneAnd One Joined: Posts: 54
    I just got the costumes for free also. Thanks for the heads up flyingcloud11. I even got the ones for the Vita for free and I don't even have a Vita. Why did I do that?!
    Defense wins championships!!!!
    ·
  • jabfadcjabfadc We await your return, warrior Joined: Posts: 1
    wow awesome! thanks for letting us know about this.
    A true warrior never fears the challenge of battle. But always remember you cannot escape your destiny...
    ·
  • the7kthe7k Kitty Pride. Joined: Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest way to find it (to me) was to just go to the search bar and type in 'swap costumes'. It was the second result.
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
    ·
  • ShadowbreakerShadowbreaker Ebeneezer Goode Joined: Posts: 18
    Doesn't seem to be free on mine. Guess I missed out. Oh well, the only good swap costume in the game is Ogre's anyway, most of them look terrible.
    ·
  • HertogHertog Joined: Posts: 242
    yea EU PSN has it up for 17,99
    SSF4:AE Blanka,Guile, T.Hawk and Hakan

SFxT: Blanka, Jack-X, King, Rolento, Guile and Megaman/Kuma for the trololololol
    ·
  • Miguel RossingtonMiguel Rossington Dedicated Nina Williams Player Joined: Posts: 290
    Doesn't seem to be free on mine. Guess I missed out. Oh well, the only good swap costume in the game is Ogre's anyway, most of them look terrible.
    Ken as lars iLike
    Christie as one the "Dolls" iLike
    Cammy as king iLike
    Soldier Nina iLike
    Julia as Chun iLike

Many more that iLIKE!!

Oh well maybe its juss me..
    PSN:Xx_Martin279_xX
    SFxT Main: Nina x Heihachi(Learning other females, Heihachi is enough "Man" for me)
    SFIV:AE: Rose
    Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru
    ·
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭
    I tried the swaps for all the characters I play Lili, Nina, Kazuya, Ken. Lili's is OK but the others are pretty meh. Either way, they were free!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_muU1bIIwuFRV2NuXehD-P7uJlGqaOmSAF-UD27NAU46jwzmZ
    Youtube | XBL/PSN: chaoslimits | IRC: #SFxT on EFNET
    @Rc_ON: 20$ get you 4 characters in Injustice, and 12 in SFxT. Do the math yourself.
    @kojibeoulve>; i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time
    ·
  • Miguel RossingtonMiguel Rossington Dedicated Nina Williams Player Joined: Posts: 290
    I tried the swaps for all the characters I play Lili, Nina, Kazuya, Ken. Lili's is OK but the others are pretty meh. Either way, they were free!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_muU1bIIwuFRV2NuXehD-P7uJlGqaOmSAF-UD27NAU46jwzmZ
    Can you help me out ?
    What exactly did you do?
    Mine keeps saying this content cannot be selected at this time. :(
    SFxT Main: Nina x Heihachi(Learning other females, Heihachi is enough "Man" for me)
    ·
    Can you help me out ?
    What exactly did you do?
    Mine keeps saying this content cannot be selected at this time. :(
    Maybe they fixed it (SRK kinda exposed it).
    New releases > Discounts. When you select the swap costumes, there is one paid version and another (free) version.
    @Rc_ON: 20$ get you 4 characters in Injustice, and 12 in SFxT. Do the math yourself.
    ·
    Maybe they fixed it (SRK kinda exposed it).
    New releases > Discounts. When you select the swap costumes, there is one paid version and another (free) version.
    The free version just pops up on its own? Mine doesnt do that. It only goes free after I put it in my cart. Then when i try to download it" This content cannot be selected at this time"
    ·
    The free version just pops up on its own? Mine doesnt do that. It only goes free after I put it in my cart. Then when i try to download it" This content cannot be selected at this time"
    Sounds like it's fixed :(
    You gotta be in the SFxT IRC to keep up with this kinda info.

#SFxT on Efnet.
    ·
  • buenobueno Joined: Posts: 7
    someone to share the costume from his PSN account ? We can discuss in private message on forum to deal of course, my goal is not to steal someone or somthing :)

cheers
    Arnaud
    PSN ID : bueno79
    ·