Indianapolis, IN: I haven't played that game since I signed the Magna Carta

Comments

• ailerusailerus ni hao Joined: Posts: 1,335
    Yep. please make fun of an autistic kid because some other people on the internet made a video about him. Very classy.
    "That's what happens when you don't have the master's skill...you know what I mean...your muthafuckin money get taken if you ain't comin wit it."
  • RumlerRumler Thought you might need some ICCCCEEEEE Joined: Posts: 334
    All of the remaining TTT2 characters become available tomorrow:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=125969
    Xbox Live: Semi Evil Ryu
    PSN: Rumler
  • HighwindHighwind The Best Joined: Posts: 218
    just want to throw out there i frown upon what zap said.... :{
  • Psych0Sh0tPsych0Sh0t CAW CAW CAW Joined: Posts: 1,856
    Zombie/Dark Knight/Foot Dive
  • RagingRicansRagingRicans Like I would die before I killed you. Joined: Posts: 31
    HighWind, Do you want to run some Marvel Casuals Thursday with me and Anaylizer or something? lol
  • R3NR3N "Legendary Hungry Wolf" Joined: Posts: 259
    I honestly think any man would be upset about loosing any amount of money.
  • EffenhoogEffenhoog fish are friends Joined: Posts: 1,516
    What's up NapTown?!!!! What's up w/ this new thread Magna Carta bullshit?

I make thread titles that are accurate to the current state of the community

also

NO ARSENAL MEETUP THIS FRIDAY
    They call me Gamma Ray because I'm Forward Back Forward Back Down-Back Down Down-Forward Forward Hard Slash
    HighWind, Do you want to run some Marvel Casuals Thursday with me and Anaylizer or something? lol

yeah i can do that. send me a pm with the address and time
  • Moy_A7XMoy_A7X Happy Derp Face Joined: Posts: 169
    I honestly think any man would be upset about loosing any amount of money.

To the point of crying? I think that's pushing it lol. Can't tell if the guys on that video are trolling or if it's true shit.
  • RagingRicansRagingRicans Like I would die before I killed you. Joined: Posts: 31
    yeah i can do that. send me a pm with the address and time
    Do you have a number or facebook, so I can contact you?
    yeah i'll send you my number check your inbox, or if you have skype add highwindmike
    Bah....unless Net Battles decides to delay it by a week, I won't be able to make next month's Godlike Sundays.

Guess that just gives me an extra month to lose my scrubby TTT2 skills.
  • HavokHavok Ogres have layers... Joined: Posts: 65
    NO ARSENAL MEETUP THIS FRIDAY

Just a reminder, not that anyone would show up anway...
    Just a reminder, not that anyone would show up anway...

if anyone did it would be like a normal day, no one else there ZING
    i was going to go to gdlk sundays december but they changed my games to ps3 for some reason. people are lucky, i actually played some this month ;)
    Hey guys how have ya'll been I hope everyone had a good holiday. I'm really want to play BBCP want to this game. I'm really wanting to play the new characters especially as Amane, Azarel, and the new Tsubaki after all the videos I have watched it's starting to look like it's actually the son of GG like it should be. Does anybody know what new abilities Ragna has. The games is so much faster, at least it seems that way to me.
    it amuses me that every time they improve blazblue they basically make it closer to Guilty Gear

it does look a bit better, but I need to see some real Nu-13 gameplay before I form an opinion on it
    They call me Gamma Ray because I'm Forward Back Forward Back Down-Back Down Down-Forward Forward Hard Slash
  • Mr.NannieMr.Nannie Friends with Kl'rt Joined: Posts: 1,690
    is there an event at Tilt next sunday?
    AV by Savaii64
  • Acosta02Acosta02 PMCC Double A Joined: Posts: 22
    Yep! Hope to see all you guys there... bring your Marvel A-game because Jayford is coming, I think, and I know he's gonna body me.

By the way, I think we're going to scale down the exhibition match to just Marvel for now, 3-on-3 or something, because we don't know how long everything would take. For you Marvel players, start thinking about who you want to represent you!
  • Mr.NannieMr.Nannie Friends with Kl'rt Joined: Posts: 1,690
    do you need any setups? Ive got a lagless acer monitor xbox and umvc3
    AV by Savaii64
  • Acosta02Acosta02 PMCC Double A Joined: Posts: 22
    Good question, I'd hit up Nolber over on the Facebook page
    Sorry I wasn't able to make it last night fellas, the flu vs me matchup is at least 8:2, it shuts down almost all my options and is practically unwinnable. Even if I could crawl off my couch and make it, I was pretty sure I didn't want to give you guys the flu. I really want to make it Friday, so hopefully I'm good to go by then. I've been working on Persona a bit and want run some matches and see if I'm any less free than I was last time. The ass-beating I received in Cincy a few Saturdays ago was pretty much the motivation I needed to try to step my game up. It really is pretty sad how far behind we are from those guys, but I guess that's what happens when you go up against people with a strong community.

tl;dr, Sorry I wasn't there Monday, but hope to see you guys Friday.
    Hey guys how have ya'll been I hope everyone had a good holiday. I'm really want to play BBCP want to this game. I'm really wanting to play the new characters especially as Amane, Azarel, and the new Tsubaki after all the videos I have watched it's starting to look like it's actually the son of GG like it should be. Does anybody know what new abilities Ragna has. The games is so much faster, at least it seems that way to me.

It's just too bad that we're probably going to have to wait about half a year for the console version, as we always have.

Ragna's only new move that I'm aware of is his "Blood Scythe". It kinda looks like Gauntlet Hades, but just using his scythe this time.

I'm hyped as all fuck for CP. I don't even wanna play CSE Jin anymore now that I've seen what CP Jin is capable of lol. CP Plat got nerfed pretty hard though, I'll just have to wait and see if the Japanese can come up with some good stuff.
    With Nu out now I can say I am tentatively interested in it. I am most interested in her and Azrael, maybe Valkenhayn too but they've been making him less fun to play each time so who knows about that.

I'm not going to get too hype until I play it myself but so far it does at least look like they are trying
    I've been training with my Tsubaki a lot lately a lil Ragna but definitely her as main fous. Kyle like you said Azrael is my next person then Amane. That wall carry that he has is crazy and his hits just sound crazy like he has broke something on them. Hey did Tsubaki have that super where she has arrows that shoot out . And also Amane just loks fun to use I'm not sure if bullet will fit my playstyle but she looks cool as well.
    Nu is probably going to be interesting since she can change the properties of some of her attacks. Her 236D is the prime example here. In regular mode, that thing is the CT version of the ground saw. In Halo mode, that thing becomes Lambda's multi-hitting oki ground saw.

Valk looks more or less the same to me. I've seen that his wolf gauge recovers at a slower rate which is fair seeing how much of a monster he is in CSE.

@R3N - Nah, that's Tsubaki's new super. She also got a command grab in this iteration which instantly builds 2 Drive stocks.
    Nu is probably going to be interesting since she can change the properties of some of her attacks. Her 236D is the prime example here. In regular mode, that thing is the CT version of the ground saw. In Halo mode, that thing becomes Lambda's multi-hitting oki ground saw.

Valk looks more or less the same to me. I've seen that his wolf gauge recovers at a slower rate which is fair seeing how much of a monster he is in CSE.

@R3N - Nah, that's Tsubaki's new super. She also got a command grab in this iteration which instantly builds 2 Drive stocks.
    I thiought was new, that's awesome then all those slashes from that grab into combo sick. And then she has a fireball when you get more sticks. I 'm so happy she got that new super just for pressure reason. Jin and Nu do look good as well
    I'm just happy I get to DDDDDDDDDDDDDD again, even if it does crap damage. CT Nu was the most fun I've had with BB ever, and I barely got to play it at the time
  • Renegade TX2000Renegade TX2000 Joined: Posts: 786
    Who wants to be hit by my Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki?

Accepting challenges.
  • SRWaddictSRWaddict Joined: Posts: 7
    Hey there, It's been awhile since I've been in a financial position to e able to drive to Indy, but I'd totally love to get back to going to Arsenal for games nights!

so, they've switched em to fridays, right? am mostly okay with this. I am also hype as hell for BB:CP, although as always, more tager nerfs. sigh. I'll also be picking up GG soon as well, always loved the series, and finally have some people to play it against!
    What's up Renegade and SRWaddict how have ya'll been?
  • MaadhumMaadhum . Joined: Posts: 48
    Is anyone else other than Kyle and Corey planning on coming to monday Arsenal?
  • H4D0K3N111H4D0K3N111 Mexi-Ken Joined: Posts: 389
    Is anyone else other than Kyle and Corey planning on coming to monday Arsenal?

I work monday =( Good thing is i don't work friday though, so i'll be there then hopefully
    I play a bunch of games, so if you want to know who i play in what game, just ask.
    How was Godlike Sundays, yesterday? I would have gone, but I've pretty much dropped TTT2 all together. I'm now only playing MK 9, though I did pick up a cheap copy of SFxT to warm up to in preperation of the 2013 update.
  • The Once And ForeverThe Once And Forever Joined: Posts: 6
    How was Godlike Sundays, yesterday? I would have gone, but I've pretty much dropped TTT2 all together. I'm now only playing MK 9, though I did pick up a cheap copy of SFxT to warm up to in preperation of the 2013 update.

About thirty people showed up, mostly Tekken and UMVC3.
    GG:AC+ for PSN tomorrow. About goddamn time...

I just cringe at the thought of having to learn all that GG crap, weight specific combos, and whatnot. Oh well, it's always nice to have more fighting game options at my disposal and it will serve to pass the time until BB:CP hits the shores.
    Against my better judgement, I'm kind of looking forward to the new BB. It killed me how slow BB felt, but they have sped this version up a bit. The question will be if it feels fast enough for me to stick around awhile. Only time will tell...
    PSN Store > Games > PS3 Games > PSN Games > GG:AC+

DO EET
  • LoryuoLoryuo Lost at Sea Joined: Posts: 113
    All i do is play 3D fighters. It's my life. It's my forte. Oh i guess i'll dabble in KoF and BB, but 3D!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
    Listen to the music that defines you.
    PSN/XBL: Loryuo
    We gotta BB netplay one of these days.