[SWAG SWAG SWAG] BEST OF MARLINPIE - A MARLINPIE COMBO VIDEO

adrenaline444adrenaline444 Legendary FootdiverJoined: Posts: 16
Hey guys. I made a video on Marlinpie's godlike viper/amy/doom team. Hope you all enjoy it.
Like comment subscribe. Thanks!

I am godlike.
·

Comments

• RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title makes me want to stab and kill a baby then light the corpse on fire and freeze it then send it back and time so it can be stabbed and killed again
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
    ·
  • Kanta-KunKanta-Kun Magnudisto... BLAAAAAAAST Joined: Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭✭
    "Yes."

How the great have fallen :( Please regain your Vanilla/Early Super status, Kyohei!
    (PS.: Why did you remove match sound and put in regular bnbs?)
    "I think the game should punch you in the face every time you pick Nova." -ShadyK
    ·
  • AceKillahAceKillah #AizenFreed Joined: Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭
    That might be the darkest thing you've ever posted @Rokmode :rofl:
    My whole life they said I was a cheat code, 
    Cause yo chance of playing on my level <0
    ·
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That might be the darkest thing you've ever posted @Rokmode :rofl:
    Well you can imagine how pissed I am after wasting 4 minutes and 48 seconds of my life watching the same combos I've seen in 5592 other videos with Marlinpie and swag in the title.
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
    ·
  • adrenaline444adrenaline444 Legendary Footdiver Joined: Posts: 16
    Well you can imagine how pissed I am after wasting 4 minutes and 48 seconds of my life watching the same combos I've seen in 5592 other videos with Marlinpie and swag in the title.

Well you can imagine how pissed I am after spending an entire day, putting heart and sweat making the video and seeing comments like this...
    I'm sorry for wasting your precious time. I just want to say that I'm new to this game. It's just like that MarlinPie is too godlike I want to make a tribute to him.
    I am godlike.
    ·
  • ThatJollyOlBastidThatJollyOlBastid Non-stop Climax! Joined: Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of making a tribute to him you should be playing.

To beat him :coffee:
    "Seth is like McDonald's. You can learn to make the same burger in 2 days as the person who's worked there for 5 years" ~ Dogura
    ·
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to impress the most fighting game centric website on the internet with stuff like this unfortunately. It's like telling people that were at the football game how hype it was.
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
    ·
    Well you can imagine how pissed I am after spending an entire day, putting heart and sweat making the video and seeing comments like this...
    I'm sorry for wasting your precious time. I just want to say that I'm new to this game. It's just like that MarlinPie is too godlike I want to make a tribute to him.
    What did you expect coming into a forum that talks theory all day and has seen those doom tacs daily for the past 6 months and posting a video called SWAG SWAG SWAG? I don't like videos made of sweat either. Reminds me of this kid that was in my PE class in 10th grade that didn't believe in hygiene. His entire shirt long since lost its grey color and descended into complete brown. Get that sweat away from me!
    ·
  • adrenaline444adrenaline444 Legendary Footdiver Joined: Posts: 16
    What did you expect coming into a forum that talks theory all day and has seen those doom tacs daily for the past 6 months and posting a video called SWAG SWAG SWAG? I don't like videos made of sweat either. Reminds me of this kid that was in my PE class in 10th grade that didn't believe in hygiene. His entire shirt long since lost its grey color and descended into complete brown. Get that sweat away from me!

You have your point. I'm not that deep into this game yet....
    I am godlike.
    ·
  • MetaSkipperMetaSkipper Pikachu used Surf! Joined: Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    Shit just isn't the same without announcers getting excited.

So we have a ChrisG thread, a MarlinPie thread... anyone want a FChamp thread?
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
    Freudian Cross-Up: When you block one way but get hit on your mother's side.
    UMvC3: Phoenix Wright/Frank West/Akuma Haggar/Spencer/Frank West Spencer/Haggar/Akuma
    SFIV: Zangief Hakan El Fuerte Abel Guile
    ·
  • DrewGrimeyDrewGrimey Joined: Posts: 1,835
    Don't forget the Yipes thread
    Viper/Vergil/Strider - Just playing the game to it's full potential
    ·
  • GLORYBE26ODGLORYBE26OD Joined: Posts: 445
    Don't give up on the game. The FGC is just a ruff place.
    ·
  • popnlockerpopnlocker OMG its HollyWood Joined: Posts: 134
    Yea bro don't give up, not everyone in the FGC is as cut throat as that. Come sit stay a while :D

Psn= Popnlocker
    Ps3 status = blu ray drive out :(
    Tweet @13thpower
    Insta - 13thpower
    ·