Fchamp Passes out drunk..

blackfogerblackfoger Joined: Posts: 10
http://blightgaming.com/2012/10/29/fchamp-out-cold/

On stream he passed out, talk of this ending his career or getting dropped from his sponsor. Apparently taking 10 shots in one hour.
·

Comments

• OMG its a duckOMG its a duck Bruh I'm in down bad bruh Joined: Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭
    Yo I'm not clicking that link.
    ·
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up, there's a YouTube link on the site listed about, but no video.
    http://zeroisbetterthanwesker.blogspot.co.uk/

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    RIP Afterhours streams
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
  • Hyun SaiHyun Sai Joined: Posts: 360

ENBWE.jpg
    ·
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX I'm well Aware Joined: Posts: 9,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo I'm not clicking that link.

Click for Pherai backstory, always manga worthy. And probably Filipino man too.
    RIP Afterhours streams
    Well, save it for 3 years later.

where did DrSubZero make up that name of TraLarree? GG Tom Arlieth.
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
    ·
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,085
    LOL RIP DRINKING AT TOURNAMENTS

ESPORTS
    #FREEJIYUNA RIPRIPRIPRIP
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
    ·
    seriously yall act like this the first time someone passed out at a tournament grow the fuck up
    ·
    seriously yall act like this the first time someone passed out at a tournament grow the fuck up
    THESE E-ATHLETES HAVE TO BE ON THEIR BEST BEHAVIOR AND REFRAIN FROM SUCH VILE DEBAUCHERY!

EMPJared.png
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    ·
    Oh yeah, topic creator wrote the article he's linking to in the first post. He just wants the page hits.
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    ·
    OP EXPOSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    edit: just read ops article and it has become apparent that op is someone who
    a) is a drama queen or highschool cheerleader
    b) is bitchmade
    c) knows nothing about the "FGC" and has probably never been to an event and is most likely a bad sf4 player with a c ranked ken on xboxlive and he probably has a lot of friends but none of them like him and he probably never had his dick sucked except that one time by the (male) crackhead in the backalley next to his local liquor store but since op is white and lives in suburb said liquor store and crackhead were most likely of the highest caliber
    ·
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like he lost that FT10 v Lapchi where both drink a shot after each game :shy:
    Why.
    ·
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX I'm well Aware Joined: Posts: 9,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
    ·
  • Kanta-KunKanta-Kun Magnudisto... BLAAAAAAAST Joined: Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭✭
    PFFFHAHAHAAH

That's sick. Really want to see the archives now xD
    "I think the game should punch you in the face every time you pick Nova." -ShadyK
    ·
  • FlyingVeFlyingVe Best Poster of All Time Joined: Posts: 12,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good god man.

Learn some fucking English. That's like step one to writing an article on anything. That grammar would have flunked you out of 1st grade.
    UMvC3: Viper/Dante/Strider, Jill/Dante/Wesker, Nova/Spencer/Sentinel
    Killer Instinct: Thunder, Spinal, Jago
    SF4: Hugo, Abel, Oni, Yang
    SF3:Yang
    ·
  • BonuspokusBonuspokus My head's on fire Joined: Posts: 315
    How about locking this piece of garbage? I mean, it isn't even related to MvC.
    ·
  • <Insert Name Here>&lt;Insert Name Here&gt; "ZONE ME OUT", I screamed as I selected Magneto on the character select screen Joined: Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting drunk ends careers?

All this guy's posts is about promoting "Blight Gaming," lol. The fact that that's JRosa's team makes me even less interested in it.
    UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West, Magneto/Dormammu/Dante || BBCP: Relius
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "how can anyone hate marvel if our eyes aren't real?" - Scrubeks
    ·
  • UnMaYiMbEUnMaYiMbE TheGreatOne185 Joined: Posts: 44
    Why I imagined him walking down the street passing out and not just falling asleep
    Twitter: proof58
    Mvc3: tron, sentinel, phoenix
    Ssf4ae: Rufus, Abel, fei-long
    ·
  • paqman3dpaqman3d Joined: Posts: 94
    Would have been better if he puked all over his arcade stick or projectile vomited.

Oh the gifs.
    ·
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH NO, SOMEONE OF LEGAL AGE GOT DRUNK AMONG FRIENDS

WHAT EVER THE FUCK SHALL WE DO
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • MetaSkipperMetaSkipper Pikachu used Surf! Joined: Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭
    OH NO, SOMEONE OF LEGAL AGE GOT DRUNK AMONG FRIENDS

WHAT EVER THE FUCK SHALL WE DO
    CALL KOTAKU AND THE TWITCH COPS.

THAT SHIT SHOULDA BEEN /EMERGENCY'D
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
    Freudian Cross-Up: When you block one way but get hit on your mother's side.
    UMvC3: Phoenix Wright/Frank West/Akuma Haggar/Spencer/Frank West Spencer/Haggar/Akuma
    SFIV: Zangief Hakan El Fuerte Abel Guile
    ·
  • SodaPOPSodaPOP "Stab The Pink" Joined: Posts: 1,216
    Were you drunk when you typed up that "article"?

Jesus Christ.
    ·
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,329
    I don't know why there's so many people laughing or making fun of Champ since he passed out after 10 or whatever shots. There's so many people that can't even hold any liquor and call others weak. Keep drinking water out of your sippy cups behind your monitors weak ass niggas.
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    Support our new clothing company, Meaty Mob! http://meatymob.com
    ·
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,209 ✭✭
    Since when did the scene become TMZ?
    KOF and AE 2012
    ·
  • ailerusailerus ni hao Joined: Posts: 1,335
    http://blightgaming.com/2012/10/29/fchamp-out-cold/

On stream he passed out, talk of this ending his career or getting dropped from his sponsor. Apparently taking 10 shots in one hour.

Blightgaming wants to be Kotaku. This is a dumb article, and the fact that fchamp is drunk is funny and not at all awful. If people wanna be uptight about it, then that's cool. But how is this realistically going to affect anything?
    "That's what happens when you don't have the master's skill...you know what I mean...your muthafuckin money get taken if you ain't comin wit it."
    ·
  • EMREMR Call me, Eggy. I dislike my SRK name. lol Joined: Posts: 1,029
    Useless thread is useless
    ·
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭
    Useless thread is useless
    Actually it seems rather useful, because it cements blightgaming as a piece of crap website where people submit horribly written articles with retarded messages.
    Why.
    ·
  • EMREMR Call me, Eggy. I dislike my SRK name. lol Joined: Posts: 1,029
    Actually it seems rather useful, because it cements blightgaming as a piece of crap website where people submit horribly written articles with retarded messages.

I was referring to people making a big deal of a guy just having fun after hours. And yes stupid gaming news site as well. I agree.
    ·
  • MrCamMrCam Fighting Games are Fun Joined: Posts: 124
    Big deal we've all been there at some point.
    ·
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,236 mod
    I will personally push for a boycott if they try to pull something so foolish.

Aint like he was drunk during his match.

This Esport stuff is truly ruining the FGC
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    ·
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 1,749
    DrunkChampRyan
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
    ·
  • ugo_2uugo_2u Joined: Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭
    Hmm well my 2 cents on the issue

FChamp getting drunk on stream or at a major event is not good at all. Being a sponsored player usually demands a certain level of professionalism.

But for making an article on it is not good either. I understand you need hits on your write up and site but there are better more civil ways to do so. What happens with FChamp is his and his sponsors business and not yours.
    ssf4ae v2012 tutorial archive http://www.padstickgaming.com/
    Footsie Guide by Maj PDF: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30414642/footsie guide.pdf
    Follow me on Twitter @ugo_2u
    ·
  • DramatixDramatix Bullshit at your convenience. Joined: Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, was the writer drunk when they wrote this article?
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
    ·
  • ailerusailerus ni hao Joined: Posts: 1,335
    The writer is the OP. And he's an awful writer.
    "That's what happens when you don't have the master's skill...you know what I mean...your muthafuckin money get taken if you ain't comin wit it."
    ·
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭✭
    both drink a shot after each game

THAT's 40 PERCENT. WELCOME TO CANADA, SON.
    ·
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 11,864 mod
    /thread
    http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    ·
This discussion has been closed.