Hyper Street Fighter Zero (Codes+Secrets+Extra Stuff)

123457»

Comments

• Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,880
    Random Vs works on every game.

Dramatic survival works on A1, A3 and A3A.

The two alternate suvival courses work on Z2, Z2A, Z2AA, A2, A2G, A3, A3A.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I have posted a small HSFA Random VS mode breakdown at StreetFighterAlpha.net if anyone is inerested.

http://forum.streetfighteralpha.net/index.php?topic=36.0
  • CaliLifeStyleCaliLifeStyle C Style Joined: Posts: 437
    Demon Dash wrote:
    Random Vs works on every game.

Dramatic survival works on A1, A3 and A3A.

The two alternate suvival courses work on Z2, Z2A, Z2AA, A2, A2G, A3, A3A.

Dramatic Survival works for A2 and A2G.
    ^thanks.

Was the mistery behind this picture ever solved? I messed around all day and had zero results. I even tried messing with her MSHvsSF code aswell.....

I know you can hold start on Balrog when you select him which wont let you use CE mode, so there is other little things. Whether you can get that costume though... Who knows?
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
  • CaliLifeStyleCaliLifeStyle C Style Joined: Posts: 437
    Demon Dash wrote:
    ^thanks.

Was the mistery behind this picture ever solved? I messed around all day and had zero results. I even tried messing with her MSHvsSF code aswell.....

I know you can hold start on Balrog when you select him which wont let you use CE mode, so there is other little things. Whether you can get that costume though... Who knows?

Can you elaborate more on the Balrog thing?

Also that picture of Sakura, is probably her A3 1P X-ism color. Just someone mess around with photo shop.
    Isn't it Red-Sakura (marvel) vs CE-Chun?
  • Xenozip.Xenozip. what a nincowpoop Joined: Posts: 3,942
    ^ Nah, that's sunburned Sakura. Notice her skin tone is darkened. But regular marvel-ism Sakura isn't the sunburned version, her skin is pale.

CaliLifeStyle:
    Holding start while selecting Balrog gives you the old-style Balrog. The one where his punches and kicks are identical. Not holding start while selecting him gives you the version with "kicks" that are different from his punches.

Holding start on Akuma gives you Shin Akuma..

A weird note about that, too, is that if you tap the select button for a while you'll eventually land on Shin Akuma, but if you just push the button while not holding start, it will select regular Akuma, lol. You have to hold start to select him either way.

Selecting Marvel-ism (S-ism) basically gives you the equivalent of sunburned Sakura, but she has a different palette (pale skin). I can't figure out how to get the sunburned version either. In MvC2 it was a level 3 super, IIRC (back, down, downback LK). But it doesn't seem to work in this version.
    Let's play.
    I've tried all sorts of things, like the Darkstalkers five button commands and everything, but nothing works. I wasn't sure whether you'd like, activate her since she's Evil Sakura anyway. Whether it gives her a power boost or what..... I suspected it would be an alternate costume but even after half an hour messing around with random and old codes nothing worked.

Also that's an official press photo from Capcom Japan, it hasn't been edited in any way.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 1,906
    yeah whats up with that? holding start on balrog i mean? :S
    Have you tried the random battle thing? I've read you can determine what characters you fight against right? Maybe if you make it select only Sakura, the sunburned one will pop up eventually?

I dunno, just throwing it out there.
    I might ask Capcom my self. I doubt there's much Capcom-Europe could tell me but it's worth a shot.
  • RichardRichard Joined: Posts: 588
    I'm wondering why there is apparently no palette swap feature in this game like in CVS2... Not that I ever used it, but you would have thought they woud throw in everything they could.
    The reason why the super cancels are awesome IMO in this game is that you can cancel them at ANY point during most special move animation..early or late (so long as the special move is grounded). This means a great many characters are safe now even during high risk specials

Charge Character super cancelling:

Not as hard as you might think. The trick is to just do the motion for the super while quickly pressing the button for the special during the motion at the right point. The timing on the SC's is so forgiving in this game that you don't have to be that precise...just quick with the motion.

Guile - do this motion: charge down back, F+LP, HCB, UB+K. If you do it you will have a quick relase sonic boom almost instantly followed by the super cancel. Can do jump in, Cr.MP, sonic boom, super flashkick and it all links...
    Sounds almost exactly like how the super system has worked in the SFEX trilogy for almost a decade. It's a great system - too bad nobody paid attention to it at the time.
  • Xenozip.Xenozip. what a nincowpoop Joined: Posts: 3,942
    I'm wondering why there is apparently no palette swap feature in this game like in CVS2... Not that I ever used it, but you would have thought they woud throw in everything they could.
    Actually, there is one.

http://forum.streetfighteralpha.net/index.php?topic=45.0
    Let's play.
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,779
    Is it possible to edit the colour of V-ism characters? It seems like only the 1st A-Ism colour can be changed
    I make Jazz-Hop/Soul-Hop: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • B&BB&B av by Vegett0 Joined: Posts: 479
    how come i can't get the SF2 Dash ism. I hold start and press left/right but i'm not able too.........................

BTW, i have the US version.
    "I'm the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy." ~ Mark Wahlberg
    O_O

Is that what I think it is? :wgrin:
  • MiddlekickMiddlekick r.mika stalker Joined: Posts: 604
    Is it possible to edit the colour of V-ism characters? It seems like only the 1st A-Ism colour can be changed

I'd also like to know this. Anyone?

Found this on a 2ch FG thread a while ago: http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sfa3coloureditspu4.jpg
    Have you tried actually editing the V-Ism sprite? You can scroll through them...
  • Lv.32 Z-Ism RoseLv.32 Z-Ism Rose Soul Spark! Joined: Posts: 342
    I have tried to, but if you select V Ism, you automatically get stuck with either the punch or kick V ism color. I went thru every single button in Vism and not once did I ever get it.

On Upper, though, you can choose your fav color even in V ism....
    SFA3: V-Cammy, A-Rose, A-Zangief (pad)
    SF3-3S: Hugo (SA1) stick, Yang (SA2) pad, Ryu (SA1)

Pad>Sticks :lol:
  • pvp.tW34kpvp.tW34k Joined: Posts: 148
    How do I accsess Sfa3 upper and arrange mode? Is it the same or is that 2 different games? I didnt really get that
  • pvp.tW34kpvp.tW34k Joined: Posts: 148
    nevermind my reply. I figured.
    GO TO OPTIONS AND HOLD R1 AND U WILL GET AN EASTER EGG SAMPLE OF HOW TO ALTER COLORS OF EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME IN ALL THE JAPANESE VERSION SFA GAME. THE ONLY GAME THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE PALETTE COLORS IS IN SFA:HYPER, WHICH LETS YOU PLAY ALL THE CHARACTERS AND CHOOSE DIFFERENT STAGE MUSIC TYPES: original BGM, arranged BGM, AND new challengers BGM, AS WELL AS THE SFA3 exclusive BGMS.
  • Tigard's Own Dr. EvilTigard's Own Dr. Evil legendary legend Joined: Posts: 56
    Does this work?
    @wetsprocket
    you may remember me from years such as "1999" and "2002"...
  • Shin_Akuma_Shin_Akuma_ AKA Non-SmokeMaster Joined: Posts: 706
    Yes it does work. I noticed in training though, you can't select the stage you want and that sux.
    3rd Strike
    Main: Akuma
    Sub: Twelve
    STHD
    Main: E. Honda
    Sub: Everyone else.
    Awesome Avatar by Vegett0!!!
  • HumpskiHumpski The Scarlet Terror Joined: Posts: 676
    I'm having trouble finding out which codes are for the Japanese and which are for the US one.

Anywhere I can go that will show me exclusively the US codes and secrets without Japanese ones mixed in?
    Follow me on twiiter! Let's get Poison some great Ultra SF4 buffs.
    https://twitter.com/Poison_UltraSF4
  • dman1963dman1963 Tiger................................. Joined: Posts: 98
    could this get stickied
    (SF2 Series) Claw, Sagat (SFA series)Sagat, Adon,Gouki, Claw (SF3series)- Gouki, Dudley
    (SFIV Series ) Adon, Sagat, Claw, Dudley (SFex series) Gouki,Sagat, Claw, Darun
    Rushdown, Zoning, Grappling, Poking, I can do it all...lol
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180
    are the grooves availible on the american version? like ce, marvel, blue etc.
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    yes they are
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • Atb_555Atb_555 www.neoempire.com Joined: Posts: 1,536
    I know this is an oooooooold thread but I was messing around with Red ISM (Marvel) with a few characters but I couldnt find the new moves for quite a lot of the characters, eg: Sagat. Was there ever a complete list of the new moves?

Thanks
    Nose picking is one of life's greatest treasures...
123457»