Premade Techflex harnesses

armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.comJoined: Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
We were talking to Jess from Voltech about his sticks and stick design. One of the nice features of his an other high quality sticks are the way the wires are handled. However cutting, crimping and doing tech flex is very time consuming. Not to mention, buying wires of each color can get very expensive.... While back visiting family we happened to catch up with a US based wire harness company, showed them Jesse's awesome work and voila a new product was born. We will be releasing this when the other 2 harnesses are complete, but I thought I would share them and see if there are any suggestions or requests....
Thank you Jesse, we are looking forward to launching this product!
2012-10-30.jpg
www.paradisearcadeshop.com Sanwa, Seimitsu and a ton of custom parts
2014 Tech Talk Stick Mod of the Year, LVT3 TE2
·

Comments

• d3vd3v Slide Grab Gyakunitaku Kick Joined: Posts: 27,266 mod
    Looking forward to this.
    For me, SF4 got fighting games backward - combos are supposed to be easy and reversals are supposed to be hard.
    -Mike_Z

·
  • HoopsHoops Joined: Posts: 58
    Looking good Armi, keep us updated!
    ·
  • KakAlakinKakAlakin Joined: Posts: 13
    You have my attention. Do you have an estimated price?
    ·
  • PinoyPrydePinoyPryde Student of SRK Tech Talk Joined: Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    very cool! Will there be varying legnths with the techflex and wire?
    I mash buttons and stomp my feet to music

arcadestatic.wordpress.com/ - Logs of current projects and other fun stuff.

Completed Projects: Suzo-Happ/IL custom shafts, Sanwa RG compatible PS-14-KN plungers, Replication OBS-A Assemblies for Seimitsu Large Switch Buttons
    ·
  • KyleKyle PS-14-Gangsta Joined: Posts: 4,723 mod
    That is hot. Is that a six button config?
    6-Button is cooler
    8-Button is dick

Replacement Themes for Enhanced Browsing Pleasure
    ·
  • d3vd3v Slide Grab Gyakunitaku Kick Joined: Posts: 27,266 mod
    I'm assuming black is ground right, so this is for common ground PCBs.
    For me, SF4 got fighting games backward - combos are supposed to be easy and reversals are supposed to be hard.
    -Mike_Z

·
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely designed in favor of common ground pcbs, as those tend to be more common for modding as I've seen.

This is an 8 button but we will eval a 6 button also.

Right now I'm hoping we can come in around 30-40. I'm waiting to hear back on the other wires sets before we announce a price. We will be offering a discounted incentive on these for people who preorder or who have preordered PS360+'s from the store. Our thank you for people waiting :)

One thing I really want to emphasize with these is that I could probably go overseas and have these done a little cheaper, but we met with a great company who's going to be doing a bunch of Made in the USA wire harnesses for us (many different applications). I met with these guys the last time I was back on the mainland and there quality and willingness to work with us was great. It's time to bring some business back home! One thing I think everyone can respect is that after finishing each harness, they mount it in a custom testing rig, and test every connection to make sure the harness has been built properly. They also only use Molex brand connectors.

I really have to thank Voltech, hoping this is the start of some fun projects between Jesse and us!
    ·
  • teleuteteleute Panda Joined: Posts: 90
    Perfect for the PS360+ since it gets rid of the hassle of cable management while the pcb gets rid of the hassle of soldering. Awesome.
    ·
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the goal :)
    ·
  • slaycruzslaycruz Joined: Posts: 1,131 ✭✭
    glad I didnt cancel my order for the ps360+...I'm definitely hype for these harnesses.
    Previous signature removed per hakdizzles request in order to obtain voltech stick.....
    ·
    :) We aim to please....
    ·
    Say goodbye to crimping, cutting and all that boring stuff... build up your stick in record time and make it look amazing!
    voltech-custom-fight-stick-harness.jpg
    ·
  • LiQuiD[EViL]LiQuiD[EViL] . Joined: Posts: 117
    Site shows out of stock. Already sold out or still pending to be in stock? Will you still be offering a special price to people who order/ordered a ps360+?
    ·
    We will be offering these for at most 25 to anyone who preordered a PS360
    These are currently being produced. I expect them in next week or the week after.
    ·
    Harnesses are posted in the store, along with precut heat shrink!
    voltech-custom-fight-stick-harness.jpg'

raychem-0375-diameter-1-long-heat-shrink.jpg
    ·