I'm Not a Real Ni##a

ThirtyfourThirtyfour WaitJoined: Posts: 3,687 ✭✭

And thus Team (not a real) NAH was born

Was on Bum's stream rolling when he played it 20 times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjvsCnWO9Qw
SSF4: AE v.2012 Dudley Video Tutorial

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this is you so that there's an actual reason to make this a topic.
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 5,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :rofl: oh shit. nigga is dead cryin. :rofl:
    If everyone else could move upwards socially, so can blacks. They are just dumb.
    "This comparison ignores the unique history of discrimination against Black people in America. Over the past four centuries, Black history has included nearly 250 years of slavery, 100 years of legalized discrimination, and only 50 years of anything else. Jews and Asians, on the other hand, are populations that immigrated to North America and included doctors, lawyers, professors, and entrepreneurs among their ranks. Moreover, European Jews are able to function as part of the White majority. To expect Blacks to show the same upward mobility as Jews and Asians is to deny the historical and social reality that Black people face."
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice I will personally Castrate George R.R Martin Joined: Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭✭
    I admit, I lol'd when I was first shown it, but this is literally grown men making fun of someone.

I think it would be in everyone's best intrest for them to take it down.
    Xbox 360 GT:Jsoledout1
    BB: Carl, Valkenhayn, Tsubaki
    SG: Ms.Fortune/Painwheel/Valentine
    Youtube.com/SexualRice---> Jill umvc3 nonsense.
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    ugh. i watched about 1/4th of the video before i realized the audio on the youtube video was muted and the sound i heard was coming from, you guessed it, the shoryuken ad! the ad was just playing music. i was like "what the hell is this video about?" lol

anyways, i'd bring on the waterworks too if i lost $90 playing a video game.
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll asdaf Joined: Posts: 2,919 ✭✭
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 250
    Why would you make this here, this should be in GD, if at all.
  • charlie88charlie88 Devil Survivor is my $Hit....your friendly neighborhood NiGga Joined: Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭
    Stay free!!!
    A wild typical Nigga appeared...... Greninja use Job Application, Committment and Read A Book...... Its super effective..... The Wild Nigga fleed..... Win Quote: I must use the tools the white man has given us to protect our world from coonery and bafoonery
  • KefKef Joined: Posts: 3,101
    LOL
    Persona 4:[/B][/I][/U] Main: Akihiko
    If you wanna play some MVC2/Persona/BBCP: PSN: I-Kef-I and KefPringlez

"Don't be nice, it's Marvel son, the origin of hatred. The game ain't about being nice. If you want to be nice play Tea Party Adventures. They go that shit on DS I heard." - Romneto

- Credit for image on avatar to Cindysuke on devianArt. http://cindysuke.deviantart.com/
  • ThatJollyOlBastidThatJollyOlBastid Non-stop Climax! Joined: Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yenQ7.png
    As I've already said.

Don't be so harsh on his aspie autistic bum hole, even the EVO Champ and king of white people feels threatened by CORN.

White people VS Corn 5v5 at SCR.
    "Seth is like McDonald's. You can learn to make the same burger in 2 days as the person who's worked there for 5 years" ~ Dogura
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 498
    I feel sorry for him. I' glad the loss (of money) isn't really a big thing for him. But I totally don't respect them making an upload of him. Some people can be cruel :(
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
  • RampageRampage Join Date: Mar 2010 Joined: Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭✭
    As I've already said.

Don't be so harsh on his aspie autistic bum hole, even the EVO Champ and king of white people feels threatened by CORN.

White people VS Corn 5v5 at SCR.

What about the white kid when they were doing their "stick check" that got out of the elevator? The one that, when asked if they could see his stick, said "no, fuck you" and they let him walk and waited until he was gone to say anything? Either too slow to catch on, or got punked by a random white kid. Either way, notagoodlook.jpg. :rofl:

edit: oh wait, most people are going to have only ever seen this video since it seems to have gone viral in the FGC. Ne'rrrrrrrrrrrmind.
This discussion has been closed.