can't find games online

HubertCumberdaleHubertCumberdale Joined: Posts: 11
Is the game sadly dead ? :( just started and I love it.

Is their more players on PC ? Or was I just unlucky to only have found 3 matches last night in about 3 hours :/ ( and 2 were laggy )

Comments

• DarkphyreDarkphyre single-minded Joined: Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the game sadly dead ? :( just started and I love it.

Is their more players on PC ? Or was I just unlucky to only have found 3 matches last night in about 3 hours :/ ( and 2 were laggy )

I'm uncertain what platform you're on but I'm guessing PC as both XBL and PSN have healthy populations, you can find a game pretty much whenever. The PC.... well... your best bet for matches on PC is to check out the "recommending competition" thread and hunt people down...
    Steam/PSN: Darkphyre
    XBL/GFWL: Shaniril
    SSF4:Juri, Evil Ryu
    SFxT: Juri/Asuka, Lili, Nina, Alisa, Raven, Lars

BBCP: Izayoi, Bullet, Jin
    www.youtube.com/Darkphyre
  • Sp00kyFoxSp00kyFox Joined: Posts: 256
    - plays pc port of sfxt
    - expects to find players

you better be trolling. since release the netcode is absolute garbage.
    go back to ae or play some ggpo/supercade on pc.. for sfxt, wait for the patch (trolololol).
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX Based Nana Joined: Posts: 5,229
    PC is kind of dead, but you can add people from here on PC though.

Console's pretty populated.
    My FG mains: Bruce Lee clones and Hot Blondes.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • VicioushellsingVicioushellsing Joined: Posts: 422
    yeah console version has no problem getting matches, I find ranked matches in a matter of seconds.
    Heres hoping for psylocke DLC. *crosses fingers*
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I can add much that hasn't been said, but it also depends on when you're going on. I rarely find endless rooms in the super early AM, for example.

But yeah, XBL is pretty healthy. Generally always find matches.

Personally I'm waiting on an update on PC before I commit any time to it, too much different between it and console right now.
    Living Lazy since the late 80's
    SFxT Mains - Cammy x Elena x Juri
    SFxT fun times - Nina, Julia, Law, Lili, Poison, Marduk. Learning Chun, Lars and Alisa currently
    youtube | soundcloud | dA
    3DS: 1375 -7203 - 0933
  • petran79petran79 Here comes an old challenger Joined: Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭
    Rule:

for every PC Capcom fighting game, wait at least a year before buy.
    not good at any, mediocre at many