Who works best with these characters?!

PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;oJoined: Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭✭
I'm lost and need help picking a 3rd character.

I suck at video games, and I want to get good at marvel 3 cause I'm messed up in the head or something, I don't know.

Anyways, the characters I love to use the most are Vergil and Taskmaster.
Problem is, I don't know a strong enough team to build Synergy with to fix in as a 3rd.
For those 2 characters, anyone have suggestions on who would fit as a 3rd?
No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
·

Comments

• eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334

I suck at video games, and I want to get good at marvel 3 cause I'm messed up in the head or something, I don't know.

Problem is, I don't know a strong enough team to build Synergy with to fix in as a 3rd.
    this should be in team building or on the vergil or tasky thread but you cant go wrong with doom
    ·
  • DenzosDenzos Still training Joined: Posts: 61
    dr.doom, wesker, hawkeye, dante = few characters that can make any team better.
    or you can be unique and pick a character that nobody plays much or is slept on and see what comes out of it, personally for this, i like x-23
    PSN Tag: Dennzos
    UMVC3:
    Wolverine (B.Barrage), Hawkeye (Greyhound), Akuma (Tatsu)
    AE: Ibuki
    ·
  • dillikegdillikeg Joined: Posts: 96
    doom with missiles maybe (since you have a horizontal assist with taskmaster)
    if you really wanna be out of the ordinary, use ghost rider/vergil/task
    ·
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback guys, but if possible I'd like to avoid doom missiles.
    Not a fan of using the character :(
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
  • NooneyouknowNooneyouknow Joined: Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭
    You could get away with slapping Wolverine on the front for a long while, and I know you can play Wolverine.
    XBL:Nooneyouknow13
    ·
  • Riot55Riot55 King Scrub Joined: Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    Spencer! Tasky assist is great for him to get in, and Vergil assist can give him an additional unscaled vertical grapple. Spencer assist can also extend Taskmaster and Vergil combos and does a schload of damage on his own.
    Taskmaster/Spencer/Akuma
    ·
  • dillikegdillikeg Joined: Posts: 96
    wesker/vergil/taskmaster
    similar to
    wesker/vergil/hawkeye
    ·
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

you can put a ton of characters in front of x/vergil/taskmaster. Taskmaster assist(s) are great and vergil lets a lot of characters get tods off his dhc.
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
    ·