Wesker/Morrigan/Sentinel?

SpinkySpinky The Great ExterminatorJoined: Posts: 38
Yeah, it's me again. I'm a tool and bad at thinking for myself so I call upon you once again, members of Shoryuken.

Anyway, do you guys think this is a decent team? I know these guys are all solid characters but I don't know if this particular team would work well together.

Arigatou.
I am Spinky, professional scrub.

Comments

• BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,331
    Hey buddy. If you have any questions about team building about Ultimate vs Capcom 3, I suggest you take it to the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 section. There's a Team Building thread there where you can get all your questions answered on your team. You can get help from how to play it, what assists work best and anything else you can imagine to make your team better.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-and-only-team-building-thread-all-team-building-topics-go-here.150274/unread

Have a good one bud.
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Currently grinding out MVCI. Gamora/???
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
  • SpinkySpinky The Great Exterminator Joined: Posts: 38
    Hey buddy. If you have any questions about team building about Ultimate vs Capcom 3, I suggest you take it to the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 section. There's a Team Building thread there where you can get all your questions answered on your team. You can get help from how to play it, what assists work best and anything else you can imagine to make your team better.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-and-only-team-building-thread-all-team-building-topics-go-here.150274/unread

Have a good one bud.
    That is the coolest possible reply I could have gotten, haha. Thanks a lot man. Only been on here a couple of days so I'm still trying to find my way.
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,331
    That is the coolest possible reply I could have gotten, haha. Thanks a lot man. Only been on here a couple of days so I'm still trying to find my way.
    Everyone starts somewhere. It's all good. And I think I remember seeing you "Liking" some stuff in the OTT thread. Haha, keepin' it classy~ Good to know we got another monster to the bunch for Marvel.
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Currently grinding out MVCI. Gamora/???
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
  • Yeti KickYeti Kick Joined: Posts: 2
    Everyone starts somewhere. It's all good. And I think I remember seeing you "Liking" some stuff in the OTT thread. Haha, keepin' it classy~ Good to know we got another monster to the bunch for Marvel.

He should've started in the arcade days...

Not gonna get anywhere now...
    For years, we've kept noobs away from the arcade. Harder to do with online play though...
  • SpinkySpinky The Great Exterminator Joined: Posts: 38
    He should've started in the arcade days...

Not gonna get anywhere now...
    Bull.
    Besides, I have no intention of becoming some UMVC3 Grandmaster.