The Marvel 3 Lab Thread: New Age of Ideas

Comments

• leafcolonelleafcolonel Apprentice of Magnetism Joined: Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭
    The same geniuses that designed Vanilla Berserker Slash, Vanilla Phoenix, decided that it's ok for Wolverine and Vergil to OS throw with Divekick/Helm Breaker, and the same genius that designed Vergil's hitboxes and spiral swords.

The entire game is kusoge, and is only going to get more broken as we go along.
  • JediLinkJediLink Has 100%'d Super Smash Bros Melee Joined: Posts: 719
    Unblockables aren't inherently bad. If you're just standing there when Viper is charging up a Focus Attack, it's your own damn fault. It only sucks when you get forced into inescapable setups.
    UMvC3: Zero/Dante/Hiryu and Wright/Akuma/Hiryu
    Melee and Project M: Marth
  • AceKillahAceKillah EXS of Greed Joined: Posts: 15,375 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to make a Strange team work as a secondary team. Been playing around with Spencer/Vergil/Strange as well as Magneto/Vergil/Strange. I love the latter. Bolts help both Mags and Vergil immensely, you can play the team in nearly any order, hyper grav can help Vergil extend his combos into sword loops pretty easily, Mags can basically kill with a DHC into Vergil, or you could always TAC into Strange for FoF loops if you want to build more meter. Strange is still kind of ass as anchor, but he has a few pretty decent matchups and works as a good counter pick, and I think he can actually be really effective against MorriDoom (still gets completely blown up by anyone with a tracking teleport though).

Also, is it me or are most people doing round trip mixups completely wrong? IMO almost everyone is completely free to roundtrip -> call assist - > teleport -> dash under at the last second for a mixup (or if you have DT Vergil, you can often do a double crossup). No one can escape it if you throw the round trip meaty. Then once you establish with someone that mixup, you can go into all kinds of crazy mind games (don't cross up, cross up call assist double teleport, random rapid slash right below them, etc).

round trip mixups are good but unless you have an assist they get really fucked over by well timed pushblocking. which is why i use Unibeam. if you late pushblock a round trip on incoming it doesn't matter what teleport vergil uses he will end up in front of you. there is ways around this such as REALLY delaying your teleport (so that the round trip comes further midscreen but if you do that the M teleport cross up becomes very easy to react to so its really a mixed bag unless you have an assist to ignore the pushblock.

i've been grinding these viper fuzzy guard set-ups off trijump L and S there is about 7 different varitions she can do with multiple high/low/left/right/TK feint into grab and most of them ignore pushblock. once i get can try them offline i'll decide which ones are the best and post a short video or something. also still trying to find a legit unblockable for non-double jump characters with DT Rapid Slash assist but its looking like nothing covers every possible answer :(
    Took the litmus paper test, said I'm based.
  • IcyieIcyie Joined: Posts: 257
    Trying out random raw tag flashy combos with Vergil. Can't do much stylish stuff yet, but so far I have: (no videos, but maybe somebody can replicate them or something)

(on p1 side, for the sake of explanation): Combo into roundtrip charge and vergil's cr.H, Stinger (wallbounce), pause, release roundtrip, raw tag to Magneto (magneto enters right, vergil exits right), pause (roundtrip drags opponent to Mags' right), st.H + call vergil assist (Vergil enters from the left of the screen and roundtrip returns from the right of the screen), Hypergrav M, pause + vergil hits, Hypergrav M, Magnetic tempest.

...That's the best way I can describe it, lol.

Other stuff include vergil's incoming animation being faster while in DT, so random stuff like:

Dante: Combo into prop shredder (high enough for double acid rain combo), acid rain once, raw tag Vergil, dp. M, cr.H stinger into etc. or
    Magneto: Combo into Hypergrav, raw tag vergil cr.H, stinger, etc

EDIT: Magneto exits right, vergil exits right. Error on my desc :))
  • ironboy89ironboy89 Beep Boop Beep Joined: Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭
    What I wanna know is: who the hell is the genius who decided that putting unblockables in this game was a good idea?

Does this answer your qusetion?

Eighting is famous for being a Kusoge company. Don't be surprised that uMVC3 ended up being retarded.
  • EskillsEskills The Tyrant King Joined: Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭✭
    Working on Dante atm, was wondering what everyone thought would be the best training regime to grinding out everything you need for him?
    I do believe tat I r teh King.
  • AceKillahAceKillah EXS of Greed Joined: Posts: 15,375 ✭✭✭✭
    fight as many wolverine, magneto and zero's as you can. those character generally require him to use the largest amount of his tools to control the matchup. It will make you familiar with what to use and when very fast. also practice getting weasel shot and reverb xx fireworks out on whiff, they cover a lot of important space. like a complete regimen though, I think CJay posted something like that in the Dante boards
    Took the litmus paper test, said I'm based.
  • chirpchirp Joined: Posts: 3,169
    Working on Dante atm, was wondering what everyone thought would be the best training regime to grinding out everything you need for him?
    cjaycr wrote:
    Just peeked into Fanatiq's stream only to see he's got a training regimen that he does. Not surprising, but then it got me thinking about what Dante players should be practicing. I think this list is pretty comprehensive, but if there's anything missing I'd be happy to add it.

[SIZE=15px]Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Dante Training Regimen[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Movement/[/SIZE][SIZE=15px]Wavedash Box Jumps into j.M/j.H for x minutes [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Shot Loops (Single Shot/Max Shots) into Stinger Lvl2[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Reverb xx Fireworks on whiff[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Reverb xx Crazy Dance on block/hit[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Stinger Lvl2 -> Grapple Reset into Perfect Meaty j.H (Sameside x n /Cross-up x n)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Dash -> Stinger+Assist xx (Plink) Teleport[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]j.S into OS Hammer Input/Air Play[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]j.S Dash Cancel plink[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Weasel Shot to Stinger Frametrap/Link[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Stinger Frametraps with late plinked Reverb/Crystal/Drive[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Level 3 Cold Shower followup[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Hitconfirms with random block. Stinger xx Volcano on hit, Stinger xx Reverb on Block[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Assist Confirms[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]BnB’s [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]j.S/Hammer Combos (Volcano/Cold Shower)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Dash up st.S Combos (In the Corner: Dash Back st.S~H xx Prop Shredder) [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Birthday Combos[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Air to Air confirms[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Resets/Incoming/Snap Mixups[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]Airthrow Rainstorm XFC Volcano (Normal/SJ Height)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]XF2/3 Combos (Jam Session Infinite/Shot Loops)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]XF Lightning Loops[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15px]*Bonus* Normal Jump Airthrow -> Twister -> Million Dollars/Lvl3[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=15px]*Unnecessarily Difficult Bonus* [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]Back Throw (facing the corner) into Dash-> Cold Shower followup[/SIZE]
  • EskillsEskills The Tyrant King Joined: Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭✭
    That is absolutely perfect.
    Thanks.
    I do believe tat I r teh King.
  • mkeller73mkeller73 Joined: Posts: 395
    I am trying to find a way to insta kill a full health assist with 2 bars and Spencer and Storm. My goal is to have a team that puts the fear of god into ANY assist calls.

I can kill the assist if I xfactor and sneak a 2nd vertical tornado in after hailstorm or burn a 3rd meter, but I lack imagination and figure there has to be a way without doing either.
  • The Mad KingThe Mad King Hyou~ Joined: Posts: 255
    Assorted RT/incoming setups with Vergil/Doom/Strider.

Learning neutral and setups for Jill/Strange/Iron Man

Still addicted to Firebrand/Skrull and trying to perfect the setup.
  • IcemanIceman Joined: Posts: 1,364
    Working on a bunch of stuff for my Spencer/Wesker/Doom and trying to learn Vergil. I was practicing checkmating Dark Phoenix with Spencer and it made me wonder if this was known stuff in vanilla and I just didn't pay attention or if I found something new :razzy:
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I wanna know is: who the hell is the genius who decided that putting unblockables in this game was a good idea?

Its just the concept of making everything crazier than it was. "Americans like crazy fighter 2...we must make sure to top the crazy in 3". The game wasn't made with the intention of making sure set up or tool you utilize is human reactable or doesn't take care of a lot of options at once. They just wanted to make crazy fighter and then make sure everyone is balanced among different types of crazy.
    Unblockables aren't inherently bad. If you're just standing there when Viper is charging up a Focus Attack, it's your own damn fault. It only sucks when you get forced into inescapable setups.

Don't get setup is the motto of this game pretty much. That's all you can do when everything opens you up so fast.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • charlie88charlie88 Devil Survivor is my $Hit....your friendly neighborhood NiGga Joined: Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That MODOK tech.. it almost makes me want to use him, MODOK/Dormammu/Doom is pretty nasty for me now.

Yeah i just watched a video of his team (Thor/Dorm/Doom) and it helped me with doing combos with Thor/Dorm, thanks for the info, i will PM him if i have any doubt.

Never thought of using vajra with dorm, i will give it a try.
    Most people wont agree with me but I think dorm is probably the second best character you can have in the second slot only losing out to vergil. Most people cant appreciate some of his bull shit though. If you want to be able to charge up multiple spells the most, do tac combos and midscreen bouncing stalking flares.
    A wild typical Nigga appeared...... Greninja use Job Application, Committment and Read A Book...... Its super effective..... The Wild Nigga fleed..... Win Quote: I must use the tools the white man has given us to protect our world from coonery and bafoonery
  • IcyieIcyie Joined: Posts: 257
    I agree with this, but like vergil, they're only at the second spot for me so other people can start getting the ball rolling, and by the time these guys DHC in they can just snowball out of control.
  • maziodynemaziodyne I'll crush you in one strike! Joined: Posts: 7,564
    Found out that Strange/Dorm can do my raw tag into down "elevator" combo/setup, but it is VERY specific. You need to do a flying screen knockdown with j.S, DoD M xx SoV, then DHC into Stalking Flare at exactly 4 hits of SoV. Raw tag Strange, then Teleport H, Fly as soon as possible. With a Dark Hole extension, you will always build at least 1 bar for SoV. Just something cool I found out while messing around with Dorm/Strange/Doom.
    Retired Mahvel scrub.
  • p0tat0 5aladp0tat0 5alad I like orange. Joined: Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not now but soon:

Wavedashing to pick up after a full screen Skrull throw
    Skrull jump loops
    Task incoming unblockable with Tenderizer
    2 UVGs with Task's hori arrows
    Bionic Bomber pickup after forward airthrow
    UMvC3 - Spencer/Task/Skrull
    AE - Abel
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker King of the Ring Joined: Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭
    2 UVGs with Task's hori arrows

Is there a link or notation for this? Didn't realise this was possible.

Last time I was on, I practicing superjump height conversions for Nova, Spencer, Magneto and Taskmaster.
    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" - Gregory House
  • [Chrono][Chrono] Jackpot! Joined: Posts: 410
    Still working with Dante/Dorm , found some good things and maybe something great, need more time in the lab.

Last time I was on, I practicing superjump height conversions for Nova, Spencer, Magneto and Taskmaster.

Maybe is something like this Blablabla> S+Assist>UVG>Arrows connect>UVG, not sure though.
    UMVC3 Main Teams: Vergil-y/Dante-b/Hawkeye-a ll Task-a/Dante-a/Felicia-a ll Dorm-y/Dante-a/Sentinel-a ll Dante-a/Morrigan-y/Doom-b llll UMVC3 Secondary Teams: Chris-a/Dante-a/Phoenix-b ll Wesker-b/Dante-y/Haggar-a
  • Chef BorjanChef Borjan Joined: Posts: 807
    I'm working on setups with Thor involving putting the opponent a block state thanks to Dorm's stalking flare/dark hole assist in the air and grabbing them as they come out of it. Its the closest I can think to of really 'dirty' stuff you can do with Thor. H's got some other nice command grab resets of course, but I especially like the idea of the opponent a state where they can't air tech out of a combo to get away...

On a related note, getting instant air HCB command grabs in the heat of the moment still fucks up for me.

In my mind its like 'yeah im gonna grab this bitch now!"

....then a pathetic j.L comes out. :(
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭
    Alright so here is what I got so far with the Viper/Haggar unblockable set-up. So far, all I really got is seismic hammer, call Haggar, focus attack. Its good for people that are blocking, but really bad for people that don't block it, because I cannot confirm off of it. I guess thats why Dante is so good with Viper lol. Im trying something different, like j. (instant) H xxx L Burnkick (feint), j. F+H, call Haggar, S, land. If I get the hit, Im able to confirm. If they block it all, I can focus attack. If they try to grab me after the burnkick feint, I tech out and they fall on Haggar (possible focus attack set-up?). Still needs to be perfected AND tested.

Other lab work to be done today:

Find a corner to corner with Haggar/Viper/Doom, because I can't reap the full benefit of the THC unless they are in the corner.

Trying to creat a flow chart with my time, to get kills for one meter and a TAC. Something like this hopefully:

(start Haggar) call Doom, j. D+H, dash st. L, st. M (did it hit?), DP+L, j. MMH, D+H, dash, S, j. MM, U+H, S, land, dropkick pipe, call burnkick assist, dropkick pipe xxx DP + L, j. H, U+H TAC somewhere, TAC combo of choice, land DP+H xxx DP + ATK ATK, call Haggar back in.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
  • RealNinjaRealNinja Joined: Posts: 20
    Alright so I'm currently working on my FRC timings and oki set ups after said FRC along with reversal/burst/Dead Angle baits.... Oh wait... were talking about bad games.... nvm.... In that case I'm working on my wesker ABCS BBCS 3C A1 + A2 combos. I know it sounds incredibly theory fighter but I beleive that this combo is sound and will work on the entire cast given the proper scenario. Im also working on my wolverine ABCS BBCS S+A 2H S BBCS S+A 231A+B. The great thing about both comos is that they are 100% unblockable and garenteed damage... Thoughts?
  • chirpchirp Joined: Posts: 3,169
    wow that joke was really funny and not played out at all, good shit 10/10 would fap again
  • maziodynemaziodyne I'll crush you in one strike! Joined: Posts: 7,564
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When someone is trying to chip you out, just alpha-counter Cable in. If you selected his anti-air assist he counters in psimitar, and you can cancel that into AHVB
  • FluxFlux Fair is overrated Joined: Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭
    dante things

with the power of this exercise regimen, my dante lost 40 lbs
    Spoiler:
    Welp
  • JetpackJesus808JetpackJesus808 I wish Lee was in SFxT Joined: Posts: 847
    Just hit up the lab again, now learning Skrull's superjump height confirms into combo. Didn't even know you could link after jS :looney:
    UMvC3: Skrull/Joe/Akuma  TTT2: Purple/Pheonix  SFxT: Poison/Raven, learning Steve  AE2012: Rose, Sagat
    XBL: JetpackJesus808

• LegendaryDJLegendaryDJ I'm Done Joined: Posts: 2,771
    I need to get on those conversions from random air hits with Doom. Been playing this dude since vanilla, and I still can't do anything that's not from a grab. That said, my anti-air grabs are always godlike.
  • SteelgutteySteelguttey MoThErFuCkEr Joined: Posts: 729
    One day, us Arthur players will come up with some gamebreaking tech that counters all high-tiers or some shit.

I'm just too lazy. :smokin:
    XBL: Steelguttey
    UMVC3: Main: Amaterasu (Cold Star), Frank West (Shopping Cart), Dante (Jam Session)
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Joined: Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭✭
    One day, us Arthur players will come up with some gamebreaking tech that counters all high-tiers or some shit.

Fuck, if I can just make the Vergil match-up at least 6/4 in Vergil's favor I'll call it a win or something.
    I truly despise Vergil. Not just as an Arthur player, but as a player in general. I don't know if it's his normals, teleport, outrageous damage, stupid hypers, or that freaking Rapid Slash cross-up that pisses me off, but I just hate him. Does anyone have even a semi-counter to him?
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • SteelgutteySteelguttey MoThErFuCkEr Joined: Posts: 729
    Fuck, if I can just make the Vergil match-up at least 6/4 in Vergil's favor I'll call it a win or something.
    I truly despise Vergil. Not just as an Arthur player, but as a player in general. I don't know if it's his normals, teleport, outrageous damage, stupid hypers, or that freaking Rapid Slash cross-up that pisses me off, but I just hate him. Does anyone have even a semi-counter to him?
    I just fucking hate his white ass voice. He is like a saltine with a fucking katana. Makes me just as salty as one too.
    XBL: Steelguttey
    UMVC3: Main: Amaterasu (Cold Star), Frank West (Shopping Cart), Dante (Jam Session)
  • p0tat0 5aladp0tat0 5alad I like orange. Joined: Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been busy.

It's more godlike Spencer/Task tech from Adelheid Stark

Explanation:
    :m:, :h:, :d::a1::df::f::h:. Do it as late as you can. Same basic idea as calling assist between zips and uvg as I posted earlier, but works with more characters 'cause you can viably do it earlier, before hitstun decay makes it stop working. For task specifically though you can only get it after this string after raw wire grapple, air throw j.:qcf::s:, or jawbreaker.

I'm not going to link the other video but a corner Spencer/Task THC nets you 950k without spending additional meter and it utilizes this tech so despite being strict it appears worthwhile to learn.
    UMvC3 - Spencer/Task/Skrull
    AE - Abel
  • J.DJ.D Fortune favors the prepared... Joined: Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for the last couple of months I've been playing this game on mute, and its so much more enjoyable.
    Yall should try it. It's a lot easier to not rage when you don't have to hear a characters voice over and over again, wether is matches or the lab, mute with music on the BG is the way to go definitely.
    Twitter: @SRKJD
    UMVC3: Spencer/Dante/Magneto
    XBL: TRUJD3S
  • SaitsuSaitsu SILENCE! Joined: Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except being able to hear the audio cues makes it much easier to actually...you know, play. Last thing I need is to make Hidden Missiles even more annoying by not even knowing that they're out at all.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok: Dead End
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 UMvC3: Thor/Doom/Ammy
    SFxT: Cammy/Paul, Lars/Nina, Rolento/Lili
    Injustice: Nightwing
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The music volume is so low in the new fighting games that I can barely hear it any way. All you can hear is foot dive and missiles unless you turn the sound up really loud or lower the volume for the sfx.

Like when you played fighting games on the Dreamcast...the music was just as loud as the sfx. Which was great cuz the music in games like 3S and Soul Calibur beat the pants off this newer stuff. I like that they went back to character themes in mvc3 but I usually just play my own music a lot of the time now. I do like Doom and Spider Man's mvc3 themes tho.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • AzureJerichoAzureJericho To go even further beyond! Joined: Posts: 1,684
    I'm looking into Guard Breaks with Dante, a new BnB combo path for Strider (max damage without super, ending on a HKD for oki) and some hard tag setups with Viper/Dante/Strider.

Dante stuff seems exceptionally picky, but I've successfully seen Guard Breaks from:

cr.:l:
    Reverb Shock (corner only)
    Jam Session (on incoming)
    Volcano (on incoming)
    Million Carats (on incoming)

With a first frame Devil Trigger and subsequent grab during push block cool down. The Volcano and Jam Session ones were the ones most consistent.
    stuff
    I hope I'm allowed to pimp this out. I got lazy as fuck trying to format it and do more with characters beyond the ones currently listed, but I definitely want to finish it. Maybe if someone would be nice enough or I could get some official video recording stuff on my end, we could make training videos for each character.
    UMvC3 Main: "Spy May Stride" - Viper (Burning Kick)/Dante (Jam Session)/Strider (Vajra) || Skullgirls: Squiggly/Ms. Fortune/Valentine
    XBL: AzureJericho || YouTube Page
  • The DukeThe Duke Joined: Posts: 14,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 pages for Dante? I'll just go back and do some more math homework instead.
  • AzureJerichoAzureJericho To go even further beyond! Joined: Posts: 1,684
    4 pages for Dante? I'll just go back and do some more math homework instead.
    Dante's pretty much the character that keeps me playing Marvel, one of my favorites in general, and the one I've been using since the start of Ultimate (didn't get Vanilla). I more than ODed putting up whatever character info and nuances I could into that. I do understand that it's fucking daunting looking though. :rofl:
    UMvC3 Main: "Spy May Stride" - Viper (Burning Kick)/Dante (Jam Session)/Strider (Vajra) || Skullgirls: Squiggly/Ms. Fortune/Valentine
    XBL: AzureJericho || YouTube Page
  • masonmason Joined: Posts: 673 ✭✭✭
    Working on Phoenix TAC combos that use 1-2 bars then lead into the infinite. Don't think I'll ever try one in a real match lol. Also phoenix rage loops where I can get 4-5 in a solo combo.
    Laughter 7: Well, this is strange. At the GodsGarden that just went down, Momochi picked Dhalsim (beat Daigo 10-8 too!). Is this mofo ever coming back to Gouki?!
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,329
    Currently editing a mixup/glitch? video and will be done with it soon. I'll post it here after I'm done.
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    Support our new clothing company, Meaty Mob! http://meatymob.com
  • TenguEggTenguEgg Joined: Posts: 1,145
    So for the last couple of months I've been playing this game on mute, and its so much more enjoyable.
    Yall should try it. It's a lot easier to not rage when you don't have to hear a characters voice over and over again, wether is matches or the lab, mute with music on the BG is the way to go definitely.
    Would make sense, I don't rage at Marvel and I play with headphones and listen to my own music.

Wasn't an issue until I started running into teams that ran Drones/Missiles. could never be sure if I was safe to press a button. Luckily my style is to not press any buttons anyway. I hate playing without headphones, I get distracted too easily.
  • CotsCots A.K.A the good book Joined: Posts: 43
    my favorite tech (against xf3 vergil is whenever you think a button is pressed or see a move about to come out. snap vergil and kill him.
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 7,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New doom tech found by maziodyne
    You can footdive in 2 directions by inputting j :s: :s: :m::h::l: j :s:
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,329
    My new Doctor Doom/Spencer assist tech video that just got done uploading. Check it out. There's some never before seen tech in it that I've created in the video. If it's been seen before my bad. I personally have never seen anyone do this glitch/tech and if someone has, it's probably been on accident with never understanding the mechanics behind it.

PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    Support our new clothing company, Meaty Mob! http://meatymob.com
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334

in vanilla he was the anti phoenix :)
  • KefKef Joined: Posts: 3,112
    The new MarlinPie infinite is so easy to do. I haven't drop it a single time out of 50 tries. That man is so good at coming up with tech!

lol rokmode
    Persona 4:[/B][/I][/U] Main: Akihiko
    If you wanna play some MVC2/Persona/BBCP: PSN: I-Kef-I and KefPringlez

"Don't be nice, it's Marvel son, the origin of hatred. The game ain't about being nice. If you want to be nice play Tea Party Adventures. They go that shit on DS I heard." - Romneto

- Credit for image on avatar to Cindysuke on devianArt. http://cindysuke.deviantart.com/
  • Dc2KDc2K Joined: Posts: 68
    actually I´m practising backwards wavedash... I´m using the crouch cancel method (back + 2 Attacks, down, back + 2 attacks)... and I noticed that:
    - hold back the entire time your back wavedashing, other way you can accidentally do a QCB...
    I want to do consistently at least 4-5 dashes after the inicial one.. on the left side (p1) it´s really hard for me... on the right side it´s ok...
  • JMAC100394JMAC100394 Joined: Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    UMvC3: S.T.A.R.S Wesker/Dante/Iron Mam Dante/Vergil/Strider
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • FuLLBLeeDFuLLBLeeD fartboner Joined: Posts: 2,129
    Trying to find ways around Iron Man's atrocious ground dash (there aren't any ;_;)
  • Black Belt JonesBlack Belt Jones Man, you come right out of a comic book! Joined: Posts: 329 ✭✭✭

I've been practicing these. Made me start using Chris more often.
    You have just now read my post in the voice of Jim Kelly. If not, no big deal. I'm too busy looking GOOD.