The Walking Dead TV Show Thread that doesn't include anything on paper

Comments

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well I guess Abraham's contract is up at the end of this season or beginning of next one. GGPO, redhead.
    This is offensive.
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 6,940
    Fuck this show. Glad I have been pirating it the past few weeks.
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    Man, this episode blew. Carl telling off the bitch-made son was gdlk.
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Saitsu wrote: »
    And in the Morgan/Carol fight, no one wins because both are morons.

Why Carol? Morgan is clearly the asshat.

To the guy who questioned me for putting Morgan on A tier, i hope you realize that was actually a high tier placing. Nigga is potentially lower than Gabriel now. He's probably in the same tier as Ron.

• ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    As i said: Ric, Carol, daryl, michonne, and glen are supposed to be untouchables.
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,758
    Carol hate is hilarious. Yeah, fuck her for following up on some suspicious bullshit, right? It's totally fine that a live enemy combatant is being hidden among us, and also being treated for his injuries.

Shoutouts to Mayor Lady for finally hitting some headshots. I mean, it came at the cost of a nightmarish death, but hey, she got her Halo on right at the end
  • blooperblooper psycho overwhelming Joined: Posts: 1,219
    this nigga
  • odinodin crystal clear Joined: Posts: 15,591 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ya but that wouldn't be interesting writing.
    Stop thinking with logic in this show.. Logic doesn't equal interesting shows lol
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,429
    Zatalcon wrote: »

To the guy who questioned me for putting Morgan on A tier, i hope you realize that was actually a high tier placing. Nigga is potentially lower than Gabriel now. He's probably in the same tier as Ron.

Because on a concussion she decided that right then and there was the time to deal with that shit. Carl has legitimately more reason to actually kill Ron when his shit went down but he didn't because he knew better than to handle it at that moment.

Once the horde was taken care of in some capacity she could've easily rallied support from the group and had the Wolf killed in 3 seconds. Instead, she decided to do it then, knowing damn well in Morgan's own stupidity that he was going to fight her over it and now the Wolf is free WITH a gun and hostage.

She was right that the Wolf needed to die. She was wrong thinking that it was a bigger priority than the freaking horde outside the damn door or that killing both Morgan and the Wolf at that point if successful would've gone over well.

She's losing her ability to think rationally.

Too bad this ENTIRE situation is completely Morgan's fault to begin with. Not killing those Wolves in the woods is what lead to this series of events. He keeps doing things that fuck everyone over. He should die along with the murderous Wolf he keeps protecting.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,123
    odin wrote: »
    Ya but that wouldn't be interesting writing.
    Stop thinking with logic in this show.. Logic doesn't equal interesting shows lol

That assumes that what happened was interesting. They weren't going to have either of them killed at this juncture so it was just a matter of waiting for the Wolf to escape while the two of them argued like bitches.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Don't worry. Morgan dies soon, anyway.
    This is offensive.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,362
    I think morgan made it feel too much like the avengers, we know the only bad guy whos really gonna fuck up the avengers is thanos, we just watch the films to see the banter between the heroes. the bad guys in Avengers are basically Zombies. so in order to make it more interesting they had to destroy his character, fucking shame
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    That's probably their plan... Make us hate the black guy this time so no one cares when it's time to fill that quota.

It worked.
    giphy.gif

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,986

Because on a concussion she decided that right then and there was the time to deal with that shit. Carl has legitimately more reason to actually kill Ron when his shit went down but he didn't because he knew better than to handle it at that moment.

Once the horde was taken care of in some capacity she could've easily rallied support from the group and had the Wolf killed in 3 seconds. Instead, she decided to do it then, knowing damn well in Morgan's own stupidity that he was going to fight her over it and now the Wolf is free WITH a gun and hostage.

She was right that the Wolf needed to die. She was wrong thinking that it was a bigger priority than the freaking horde outside the damn door or that killing both Morgan and the Wolf at that point if successful would've gone over well.

Too bad this ENTIRE situation is completely Morgan's fault to begin with. Not killing those Wolves in the woods is what lead to this series of events. He keeps doing things that fuck everyone over. He should die along with the murderous Wolf he keeps protecting.

OK rare time I'll defend Morgan. There was no way for him to know sparring those Wolves when he first met them in the forest would lead to this. Infact it didn't. What led to the series of events was that gay dude who recruiting them into Alexandria. He left his pack containing maps of Alexandria back when he and Daryl got cornered by those Walkers. They found them and the rest is history. So even if Morgan did kill him, the attack by the Wolves would still have happened. All that would have changed was that dude not being there. Unless he was the one who found the Maps. If that was the case then yeah Morgan fails again.
    BB_Hoody wrote: »

OK rare time I'll defend Morgan. There was no way for him to know sparring those Wolves when he first met them in the forest would lead to this. Infact it didn't. What led to the series of events was that gay dude who recruiting them into Alexandria. He left his pack containing maps of Alexandria back when he and Daryl got cornered by those Walkers. They found them and the rest is history. So even if Morgan did kill him, the attack by the Wolves would still have happened. All that would have changed was that dude not being there. Unless he was the one who found the Maps. If that was the case then yeah Morgan fails again.

He had no reason to let them live in the first place. He didn't know this particular thing would happen, no, but he did know that they were killers who were going to go kill someone else eventually if let go. He let them go, then he did it again, and again.... Now he's defending one, despite being told by the man himself that he should kill him because he plans to murder the group no matter what. If his plan is to preserve life, he's doing a horrible job at it.

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,986
    Shane actually would've been alright had Rick not survived. Once he saw Rick show up, that was the beginning of his sanity going bye bye. Because he now had a family of his own. But with rick back in the picture that family he thought was now his is no longer his. No more nookie from Lori, no more father son like relationship with Carl. And he just couldn't accept that.
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,987
    Rick did trigger his crazy, but there's no telling what would've came along later and caused the same end result. Mind you, Andrea was giving him head and could have diverted his attention away if he wasn't so damn obsessed. Pussy-whipped was just a symptom, crazy was the underlying cause imo.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038
    So kid got wrecked by life outside

He chooses to have a bowl cut and listen to tiny tim

Fucker will level up into mass killer by season finale

Bet fat lesbian becomes a wolf and lesbie has to kill her

Also bet that mayor's son fucks rosita but gets brogue kicked

Abraham's alt attire is fucking dope
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 15,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2015
    You know, considering the zombie herd that flooded in and everyone that was capable was doing shit, where the fuck was Aaron? Lol.

It's not like he's a minor character either.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038
    He's on a platform

We are soon to see that chainsaw kill van from dawn of the dead 05
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 9,575
    Nah, them niggas need to die.
    PSN: xXGomuGomuXx
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    y'all's girl is going crazy post TWD. got naked again on The Knick.

i'm guess i'm gonna be forced to make a folder for her...
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • GHOSTMACHINESGHOSTMACHINES Destroyer of Mouthbreathers Joined: Posts: 1,659
    Looking at the episode itself, it wasn't a bad episode. But as a comic reader, and knowing in general what happens in this story arc, I was expecting more shit to happen. It just felt like the story was deliberately slowed down. Honestly, if I were to watch 608 (the mid season finale) and 609 (the mid season premier) back to back, I would likely feel different about it and it wouldn't be a big deal. But since they ended 608 on the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers while forcing us to wait 70+ days, right as shit was about to get good, then that just annoys the shit out of me.
    I play League of Legends. IGN: WellWHOOOOSThis
    My Last.fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/stickyshooz

"Raiden is not, was not, and never will be a true nigga" -SWBeta
  • ViciousSLASHViciousSLASH Game Time Jones Joined: Posts: 7,510
    y'all's girl is going crazy post TWD. got naked again on The Knick.

i'm guess i'm gonna be forced to make a folder for her...

Shit I am two episodes behind. TIME TO CATCH UP.

That episode was stank butts. Herd of zombies runs in on a town of unprepared wieners and only a lady dies after randomly getting bitten. None of these townspeople have been developed, they serve as reasons for us to see special effects. Show me special effects! We watch the show because we get to live out fantasies of horrible things happening and you aren't giving that to us! I WANT THAT LITTLE KID TO DIE SO BAD.

http://michaelpfeffer.blogspot.com I don't even update this, who cares
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I'm gonna be sad when they put Rosita's head on a pike. Starting to like them tits.

That's girl who saved that dumb guy last episode right? Her boobs were indeed big. Oh wait is that Spanish girl? I appreciate your continuous spoiling of the comic that is going nowhere.
    Spanish girl. Tbh, this show has diverted a lot from the source. In the books, Michonne isn't ice cold to everyone and sucks a dick or two. She even becomes a pirate for a bit. In the show, she's just muscle. She has her moments but not enough.

Carol also died in like the third issue. She never got stealth upgrades.

I guess my point is I'm pretty sure lots of these people are gonna stay alive. So I wouldn't really put hope in them kicking the bucket.
    This is offensive.
    She was fucking tiger dude till he got piked too.
    That's what she gets for trying to go out there cosplaying Straw Hat Luffy.
    This is offensive.
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,889
    Next you'll say in like season 8/9, "young female Rick" is going to be doing the whole "Caahhhhhl!" type thing with that guy-friend of hers, lol.
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    Daryl & Tara will die this season..... maybe
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"