The Walking Dead TV Show Thread that doesn't include anything on paper

Comments

• DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,486
    CDB2 wrote: »
    Yeah....she ded!!!
    ...hopefully!

If not, I just hope she doesn't end up getting the Michone x Governor treatment!!

I actually thought about that. Either that, she ends up dead, or becomes one of Negan's concubines, but since she killed one of his men it's either the last two consequences.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh yes..... Ms. Serratos is THERE on the couch tonight, folks :wow: Once again I'd pay to sniff that side of the couch once she gets up.

She's pregnant though----Fortunately the black dress helps obscure the pregnancy.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,394 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 20
    I have a feeling Gregory is going to try and redeem himself in the end. This info he's gained from Negan's lieutenant will be valuable to Rick and co. I see him dying but probably attempting to do one good thing and share this info with someone in the group.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,291
    Yo, screw Gregory! Who hoards tequila? Seriously.
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So at least the war is starting. That's something. Just have to figure out the episodes to skip next season when they inevitably pump the shit with fillers.
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    White Boy wants some Brown Sugar
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• RodimusRodimus Im just 1 of the 5! Joined: Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    We Live!!! get in here
    tumblr_onfby1uLgh1snteogo1_r1_500.gif
    Who's catching a bat to the skull tonight? lol
    Golf Clap!!

That scene.....Based Negan!

All you had to do was snipe Negan and Eugene from the window Sasha now look at you?
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,666
    Rodimus wrote: »
    We Live!!! get in here
    tumblr_onfby1uLgh1snteogo1_r1_500.gif
    Who's catching a bat to the skull tonight? lol

We in there!!
    Sasha might unless Negan makes an offer for her to give up the ass and join his harem of wives.

Tekken 7: Dragnov, Kazyua
    Injustice: Black Adam, Darkseid, Batman
    SFV: Laura
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,725
    I told you guys. Neegan dont play that rape shit.

1 of the reasons he has so many fangirls in the comics.

I love that they took that scene right out the books but completely changed it with Negan trying to recruit her
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I can't co-sign that gif, @Rodimus

Po i know you cant i posted that gif just for you to either click lol or disagree hahahahaha
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,874
    Gregory confirmation of bitchmadeness complete!!!

We already confirmed that. :coffee:
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    I know right..i just cant get grown men like Gregory its like dude time to awaken that inner spartan, sparta kick these zombies in the chest then stab them in the dome homie..yelling Maggie after looking like you was gonna kill her....
    Nigga-Please-Shonuff-The-Last-Dragon-GIF.gif

Saitsu wrote: »
    Gregory confirmation of bitchmadeness complete!!!

We already confirmed that. :coffee:

He has his weekly updates like Windows.

• Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,139
    Gonna have to catch that rerun
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    Man that finale gonna be serious...I can not wait
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 27
    I actually thought that it was Daryl that Rosita saw during the last episode.

Cant wait for the finale, especially with Negan on his way to Alexandria. I hope Dwight joining Ric isn't a signal for Daryl getting killed in the finale.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nah. Sasha is fucking dead next episode, dude. Negan probably gonna put her head on a pike in front of everyone.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nah. Sasha is fucking dead next episode, dude. Negan probably gonna put her head on a pike in front of everyone.

Isnt that a job for the whisperers?? or is it still Rosita?
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,606
    sasha gonna kill herself with the pills eugene gave her and turn in the middle of negan trying to use her as a bargaining chip against rick
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    We have to be real here that Sasha does deserve to die for being completely stupid. She wants Negan dead yet goes on solo knowing it's suicide, Knowing that Ric and crew is preparing to fight, and knowing that her actions may screw shit up.
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,606
    i still felt sorry for her. Sasha's teary eyes get at me
    She lost Tyrese, lost Bob, lost Abraham, Lost her mind.

Only thing left for her to do is suicide/martyrdom
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    We have to be real here that Rosita* does deserve to die for being completely stupid. She wants Negan dead yet goes on solo knowing it's suicide, Knowing that Ric and crew is preparing to fight, and knowing that her actions may screw shit up.

Fixed that for you. Sasha was actually chilling in Hilltop until Rosita showed up. Meanwhile, Rosita was having bitch fits left and right with her "let's roll up to Negan's doorstep and cap his ass" mentality as if she wasn't the one who screwed the assassination attempt. :coffee:
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
    I mean, Sasha did literally go "you had your chance to be stupid, now it's my turn."

Can't really feel bad.

Dramatix wrote: »
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    We have to be real here that Rosita* does deserve to die for being completely stupid. She wants Negan dead yet goes on solo knowing it's suicide, Knowing that Ric and crew is preparing to fight, and knowing that her actions may screw shit up.

Fixed that for you. Sasha was actually chilling in Hilltop until Rosita showed up. Meanwhile, Rosita was having bitch fits left and right with her "let's roll up to Negan's doorstep and cap his ass" mentality as if she wasn't the one who screwed the assassination attempt. :coffee:

I do agree with Rosita too. They both are very stupid. It's an exiting thing to watch but the whole idiocy of their actions is just hard to ignore.

They want to kill Negan so bad yet they know what they are doing is getting themselves in a lose situation. They aren't just throwing away their lives but potentially ruin the actual plan to do what they want. The whole dialogue between Sasha and Rosita during the end of last week's episode just made me think that Sasha wants to be murdered more than putting Negan down.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If only Rick was aware of his plot armor. He could walk into Negan's post completely naked and kill everyone and Negan.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 28
    If only Rick was aware of his plot armor. He could walk into Negan's post completely naked and kill everyone and Negan.

That's some Last Action Hero shit.

Till Rick comes into our world and realizes he ain't invincible no more.
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,637
    edited March 28
    ..wait, gay Jesus? That's gonna piss a lot of people off :rofl:

Taking down the island people was stupidly easy. Rick did them a favour leaving them behind, they would have ended up just being human shields.
    ..wait, gay Jesus? That's gonna piss a lot of people off :rofl:

Taking down the island people was stupidly easy. Rick did them a favour leaving them behind, they would have ended up just being human shields.

I thought he was canonically gay in the comics (well going by TV Tropes).

Welp, this is it.
    I would've let him live to serve his purpose, and then decapitated him when he was no longer useful.

"No one has to say die." Says the one clearly being set up for a finale demise. FeelsBad
    Lmaoooooo

Michonne bout to cut this bitch head off.

What's wrong with these people? Zombie apocalypse hits and all of a sudden they're some tribe that don't speak English?

FUCKIN BITCH

Ohhhh this is going be a tough L for Rick!!!
    :s

I knew the second that one chick said "We win" that they were going to fuck the group over.
    Daaaaaaaamn

• FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,028
    Not gonna lie, when Sasha popped out that coffin, I was caught the fuck off guard. RIP my beautiful lady.
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,028
    No one's first reaction was to pop the tiger?
    No one's first reaction was to pop the tiger?

Tiger dies, I quit