Destiny - Videogame Thread + SRK Clan SignUp

Comments

• dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Well, finally at the last part of the sword quest. If anybody else is trying to get in to meet the swordbearer tomorrow, I'll help out.

EDIT: Also just charged up the ol' Agonarch rune. Anybody wanting to get down with that, You know what's up. In case It hasn't been mentioned already, PSN tag is Deadly Raver. Do NOT wait to until you see the whites of their eyes.

-Starhammer-

Ive just got my second sword (leg void).. gonna grind that out and ill probably join you for that mission(s).

Regarding etheric light... they should at least let you upgrade how weapons/armour to at least 200-240... possibly using legendary marks as well. They've effectivly made prison of elders usless dlc now
    Xur day fail.....

Titan: insurmountable skullfort
    Hunter: knucklehead radar
    Warlock: claws of ahamkara
    Exotic engram: Gauntlet
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,187
    Well I got to save some Marks with the cheap Claws.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    May pass on Xur this week and save up my coins, probably just get some 3oC.

Anyone know how to raise Petra's rep these days? She doesn't have bounties anymore from what I have seen. Mainly just want the color options and ship from her.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Juri Duty All Day Joined: Posts: 1,576
    AYO?! wrote: »

Anyone know how to raise Petra's rep these days? She doesn't have bounties anymore from what I have seen. Mainly just want the color options and ship from her.

After you finish her quest line she will give you the Boolean Gemini and will offer bounties again, but not as many as she did with House of Wolves.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,799
    Speaking of weapons, the Sleeper Simulant seems to be kinda crappy, only 7 shots, easy to miss on agile targets, not really useful on the open.
    Yes, it hits like a truck, but its target aquisition is bad, if you don't have the target centered you can bet your ass that you will miss it, specially if is a mobile target.
    le sigh...
    chadouken! wrote: »
    I disagree about the Jade Rabbit @Hecatom

It's my new favorite exotic. You never have to reload and never run out of ammo, and it's a scout rifle that hits like a hand cannon, but at range. I even use it to DPS bosses in many situations because the sustained damage without reloading is incredible.

But I agree with everything else you said.

I am not saying that is bad, i am saying that many players wouldn't see it worthy for the exotic slot compared to other weapons, i myself have defended the gun when my friends say that is garbage, since i consider that it really has potential, BUT, 8/10 time i would be using my exotic slot for something else depending of the activity, like ToM on the raid, for Oryx and her daughters, which btw, outside the raid its use is also really rare.

Swords for general PvE because i can't get enough of decimating everything with my fucking swords.
    Telesto/Zhalo Super Cell/Tlaloc if i am doing strikes, Montecarlo/Bad Juju/Universal Remote if i am playing crucible, etc, etc.

Is the same for the majority of the players, from all the exotics, even the regular ones, they always be tossed away in favor of the exotics that actually live to their name due their perks and exotic abilities.
    No matter how much i like the Mida (which is a really good weapon imo), Boolean Gemini (Another solid weapon all in all), Hard Light or the PoE weapons for example, they will be alway be overshadowed by greater weapons

Complete her/Variks quest line and she would give you bounties again, alongside the Boolean Gemini as a reward.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2015
    dn3000 wrote: »
    Xur day fail.....

Titan: insurmountable skullfort
    Hunter: knucklehead radar
    Warlock: claws of ahamkara
    Exotic engram: Gauntlet

Man, I went and bought the exotic engram. 160 weapon? :wtf: I guess the only reason to shop with the strange coins now is for 3 of coins and/or other supplies. Ain't nobody got time for underpowered gear.

EDIT: @dn3000 I'll be waiting for whenever you want to do the sword bounty. Just gimmie a holla.

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    The Legacy engram only gives year 1 weapons, don't buy it unless you want a year 1 exotic that you don't have.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,888
    I killed Oryx with 20 Shards yesterday and just got the Shotgun and more Shards.

:/
    Boobologist Ph.D
    You could have it worse, killed him with 20 shards and only getting 2 shards as a reward.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    were these solos or the raid? Also, any idea what should be dropping?

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,324
    edited October 2015
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
    edited October 2015
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Hecatom wrote: »

It's Luke Smith basically saying that people who data mined TTK before it dropped are dumb for thinking that all of those things they saw would be in right away.
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so...basically i should ignore xur this week, i see.
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
    Got an exotic engram from SABER and it was Starfire protocol =/ At 310 light no less.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    I got 310 Don't Touch Me's from Xur. Got 310 Knucklehead Radar from the War Priest. I bought a Red Death for Iron Banner/Trials.
    You lucky bastards. I have one piece of 300 gear and I'm trying like hell to get some exotic blueprints to drop. Damn weed face is only giving me 280 gear unless it's the legacy stuff. :tdown: Also, Raids. Who's doing what and when? I know there's a LFG thing, but I can't seem to locate it.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Any exotic that you buy will be 280, what you get from engrams will be 290, if you are over 300 light there is a chance that you can get a 310 exotic.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Any exotic that you buy will be 280, what you get from engrams will be 290, if you are over 300 light there is a chance that you can get a 310 exotic.

Grrr............. Looks like I'll have work yet to do on that side. I'm at 289 right now, but I've still got a few more things to kick the ass of.

Speaking of exotics, grabbed red death first out of the list I had available. Being able to level up with motes of light takes a lot of grind out of it. Now I need some raid time, but I know I'll get that soon enough.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Should I keep my motes for anything? Consistently have 80+ usually, hardly ever use them on myself and wondered if certain item upgrades required them to get it.
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
    Should I keep my motes for anything? Consistently have 80+ usually, hardly ever use them on myself and wondered if certain item upgrades required them to get it.

YES. Keep them. you can now use them to upgrade weapons and armor, plus you'll need them if you want to ever get any swords.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.

Faction Rep, Infusing shit.

Finally got a piece of Raid armor from Golgoroth yesterday. Also my 3oC proced and he dropped an Exotic gauntlet engram which turned into a 310 Impossible Machines.

obama-not-bad.jpeg
    Boobologist Ph.D
    Yeah I saw some infusions, not a lot, mostly for my sword. I just burn them on rep when I'm close to another level.
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 6,240
    edited October 2015
    Use them to level up Legendary items you don't want and then dismantle them for 5 Legendary Marks. Works better with weapons since they don't many motes to max them out.

If you're maxed out on Marks, then stash the items in the vault. You don't have to buy the perks for this work btw.
    Yo Hecatom add me to the group yo
    Boobologist Ph.D
    Yo Hecatom add me to the group yo

Done
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited October 2015
    Finally got a good Raid Primary yesterday. Also all the Shards I gave my Hunter kicked in and I got some shoes from Oryx too.

EDIT: New emotes come out tomorrow. Can't post the link cause I'm on mobile. Totally buying "The Carlton". No regrets.
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,952
    Never going to use my Hunter dance ever again. Only Carlton now.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Been grinding strikes and CoO for materials/300+ gear for IB tomorrow. If you have the runes, CoO is the best way to farm materials in a short amount of time. If you need to rank up fast via exotics, strikes are the best way once you hit light 300. This is assuming you already have rare and legendary gear at light 295+
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
    Finally got a good Raid Primary yesterday. Also all the Shards I gave my Hunter kicked in and I got some shoes from Oryx too.

EDIT: New emotes come out tomorrow. Can't post the link cause I'm on mobile. Totally buying "The Carlton". No regrets.

WHAT!?!??!?!? Will buy. Not even gonna be mad if nothing else good comes out. Dancing on the corpse of every enemy that falls to my fist, gun, sword, or even if I am in the immediate area of those who fall to someone on my team. Bet on it.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Holy shit, the Iron Banner's puls rifle looks amazin (perk wise)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3om5gi/iron_banner_megathread_october_part_i/
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Anybody down for raid and/or nightfall tomorrow? I'll be here most all day unless something happens.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Iron banner is still a lagfest. There are no rewards worth grinding either. Hopefully Trials will be better.
    The only thing im grinding for is that hunter wolf head cloak and legendary marks from ib bountes.... im kinda broke after spending out on a yr2 bad juju. Another annoying thing is that im running out of materials and no way am i spending legendary marks to get them... bungie needs to change this asap... change it to glimmer or something. Im also up for nightfall tonight if i dont get into a good group for ib that is lol.

oh just remembered my rocket launcher from an armsday order should be ready...hope its good.
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 6,240
    edited October 2015
    Has anyone seen the vid of that fireteam tearing up King's Fall w/ SS and Weapons of Light? I haven't done the raid yet, so I can't fully appreciate the context, but they were doing insane damage.

• YannickYannick Max Range Panta Rhei Joined: Posts: 4,467
    Ah, my favorite time of all--da Iron Banner!

Gotta get this Titan helmet!!
    The Sunset Studio // Destiny: Rise of Iron, Fighters, Development, Mechanics, Strategy, Media.
    Iron banner is still a lagfest. There are no rewards worth grinding either. Hopefully Trials will be better.

You get the cool emblem at level 1. Sidearm and Pulse look solid though. Might need to take my Hunter through it just for that cloak cause it's ridiculous.
    Boobologist Ph.D

You get the cool emblem at level 1. Sidearm and Pulse look solid though. Might need to take my Hunter through it just for that cloak cause it's ridiculous.

Once you get at rank 2 you have a chance to get it as a reward after the match, my brother and a friend got the cape that way, both over 280, 288 and 298 respectively.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file