Newlyweds pick up 17 year old girl so the wife can have sex with her

d3vd3v The Grumpy Machine.Joined: Posts: 26,668 mod
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240530/Newlywed-couple-drove-state-lines-pick-girl-17-met-online-wife-sex-her.html#ixzz2DkO1K8dE

A routine traffic stop landed a Tennessee couple behind bars Wednesday for allegedly trying to have sex with a 17-year-old girl.

Police pulled over Michael McCarrell, 46, in Nashville for failing to use his turn signal, only to discover a teenaged girl sitting between the driver and his 27-year-old wife, Amanda McCarrell.

The couple, who reside in Crossville, Tennessee, told investigators they had met the minor on an online dating site and had picked her up in Glasgow, Kentucky.

According to Mr McCarrell, he initially thought the girl was 18 years old and only realized that she was underage as they were driving from Kentucky to Tennessee, his arrest warrant cited by The Tennessean states.

His wife, Amanda McCarell, allegedly admitted to police that she had planned to have sex with the 17-year-old.

In describing himself, Michael McCarrell wrote on his Facebook page: ‘just looking to have fun n enjoy life to is fulls [sic].’

McCarrell’s young wife, who graduated from Bledsoe County High School in 2004, also wrote that she ‘likes to have fun.’

The sad part is, had these folks just listened to Uncle Merv, they've have know that they would have been safe had they gotten a motel in Kentucky.
For me, SF4 got fighting games backward - combos are supposed to be easy and reversals are supposed to be hard.
-Mike_Z

·

Comments

• The DukeThe Duke Joined: Posts: 14,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have just got a 18 year old and this wouldn't even be news :rofl:
    ·
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭
    His wife, Amanda McCarell, allegedly admitted to police that she had planned to have sex with the 17-year-old.

gladly takes the fall for her pedophile husband

this one's a keeper
    ·
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This young 17 year old slut knew what she was doing, so I don't see why they got arrested.
    Stop. My penis can only get so erect. - Dr. Krieger
    ·
  • d3vd3v The Grumpy Machine. Joined: Posts: 26,668 mod
    Should have just got a 18 year old and this wouldn't even be news :rofl:
    17 is legal in Kentucky. Had they not crossed state lines, they'd have gotten away with it.
    For me, SF4 got fighting games backward - combos are supposed to be easy and reversals are supposed to be hard.
    -Mike_Z

·
  • AzureAzure Bottle of Fuckshine Joined: Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shudder to think what would happen if SRK found out the legal age in Hawaii.

Those islands would be sinking from the additional weight.

Sorry in advance, Hawaii. :coffee:

eSports is fucking retarded.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

·
  • KromoKromo Loli Immortal Joined: Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly inspiring. It really goes to show what you can achieve when you really want something, and have the audacity to seek out ever better things.
    Never give up. Never say "this is good enough".
    So what if your wife is 20 years younger than you? You can do BETTER than that.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 3 years in a row! 2012 - 2014!
    Thank You True Believers! Death to the Profligates!
    ·
  • DeviltheEmperorDeviltheEmperor XBL ShinryuCam Joined: Posts: 356
    Looks like life got rough for the star of "The New Guy"
    "Pain is an illusion"
    Team No Limits since 2k2
    ·
  • sikwiditsikwidit Joined: Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the fuck were they driving her, back home to keep as a pet. It surprises me how far some people will go for sex.
    ·
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 3,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I have no pity on a criminal, not smart enough to obey traffic laws WHILE committing another crime.

I mean I love girl on girl too but getting caught because he didn't flick your wrist to use the traffic signal...
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
    ·
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of LimeGreenPenis in my stocking. Joined: Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wants to bet that, judging on the pictures of the couple, the 17-year-old looks like a grown up version of Honey Boo Boo?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: JTM | Missing Person | Battle.net: DrSpielgood#1946
    "I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
    "Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both? I can't find the penis. I need to find the penis." --Augustus
    "Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
    Currently 7-4 in SRK Mafia | One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
    MVP of SRK Mafia All-Stars II | Season 1 Best Mafia GM Golden Crust Award Winner
    http://www.jesustoastmafia.com - Where people from SRK go to lynch niggas.
    ·
  • sikwiditsikwidit Joined: Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wants to bet that, judging on the pictures of the couple, the 17-year-old looks like a grown up version of Honey Boo Boo?
    That's disgusting hahahaha
    ·
  • HotobuHotobu Simpsonized Joined: Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    46 with a 27 year old? Thumbs up.
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • KawwKaww ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ Joined: Posts: 508 ✭✭
    I shudder to think what would happen if SRK found out the legal age in Hawaii.

Those islands would be sinking from the additional weight.

Sorry in advance, Hawaii. :coffee:

Yo I live here and I didn't know that. What the fuck is this lol.
    ·
  • SaikyoStyleSaikyoStyle Not Sure Joined: Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭
    Her: Raped by twinkies
    Him: Faces of meth.

What a beautiful world we live in.
    Move along, Nothing to see here.
    ·
  • gunnersgunners Joined: Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭
    Why did they admit to their future intent? It's akin to telling the police you planned on gutting someone when they catch you with a knife.
    ·
  • FluffyMFluffyM Poor so hard Joined: Posts: 676
    In describing himself, Michael McCarrell wrote on his Facebook page
    That's some professional journalism right there; good, relevant information.
    KOFXIII: Kyo/Mr. Karate/Leona
    SF4: Adon, Random
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/Parasoul
    Blazblue: Platinum, Taokaka
    ·
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 27,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gladly takes the fall for her pedophile husband
    17 isnt pedophilia
    ·
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn straight it's not.

It's marriage age.
    SF4: Retired/Quit

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    ·
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 27,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn straight it's not.

It's marriage age.

You can get married at 16 in Tennessee if the parents sign off on it
    ·
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That similar to most countries.
    SF4: Retired/Quit

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    ·