Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.0 - Storm 4 Is Out! (PS4/Xbox One)

14567810»

Comments

• Buster CannonBuster Cannon Cool head, heated heart Joined: Posts: 3,436
    Gotcha. Now when it comes to more offensive/close-range characters, what assists do you recommend? I'm looking at a couple of characters like Haku and Asuma, and I'm wondering how you build a team around them.
    PSN: AquaTeamV3
    SFV Fighter ID: BusterCannon
    FightCade: AquaTeamV3
    My YouTube Channel
    The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)
  • ReijiReiji Joined: Posts: 167

The entire Storm 4 ESport Championship. There are some nice moments in it. Still a lot of jump guard.
    You don't deserve to know my name !
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,947
    Gotcha. Now when it comes to more offensive/close-range characters, what assists do you recommend? I'm looking at a couple of characters like Haku and Asuma, and I'm wondering how you build a team around them.

Sorry, I just saw this.

Kimimaru, Pain, Hinata, Neji, Clone Itachi, and Utakuta are some of my top picks....those are just really good "get off me" assists. Hinata and Neji's are especially nice if your main character has a good grab because whether they block it or get locked in hitstun, you can combo them into a grab.

Clone Itachi is probably my favorite assist in the game, just because there's so much Yomi to it. People will try to dash in, or pressure you on block, and it doesn't matter because that Itachi clone will just slowly follow them to the ends of the earth and cause HUGE knockback if it lands. It's a really good assist to set your own pace in a match when you're close up.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

2nd DLC pack for UNS4.................Gaara's tale.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    As strange as it sounds, I can't wait for this.
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,756
    If your Significant Other is talking a whole lot of shit about being great at this game, is it wrong to shatter their worldview with inhuman beatdowns? In-game beatdowns, not Domestic Violence beatdowns.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 26,846
    If your Significant Other is talking a whole lot of shit about being great at this game, is it wrong to shatter their worldview with inhuman beatdowns? In-game beatdowns, not Domestic Violence beatdowns.

Nope.

Kevin-hart-You%2BGonna-Learn-today.gif
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,756

Nope.

Kevin-hart-You%2BGonna-Learn-today.gif

Good, because it happened on Monday. You Shall Know Me By The Trail Of Raw Unblocked Ultimates

The Sound 4 are Coming Next Time. They seems complete.
    FINALLY

I'd rather have Toneri, Kinshiki and Momoshiki. But like Matsuyama said, they aren't part of the Shippuden storyline.
    ...idk who the fuck those characters are lol. The only Momo I know is in Bleach.

edited April 2016
    Otsutsuki Toneri, Otsutsuki Momoshiki and Otsutsuki Kinshiki.
    Toneri is the villain from The Last, and Kinshiki and Momoshiki are the villains from Boruto The Movie.
    We have characters from those movies, it would have been cool to get some villains too.

The Last isn't bad, but Boruto is a nostalgy blast from the past, the best movie ever.
  • Buster CannonBuster Cannon Cool head, heated heart Joined: Posts: 3,436
    @The Martian

So I finally settled on a team. I went through a bunch of the 'ranged' characters and I've gone with Shino. His bug tracking is great, as is his jutsu. Pain and Choji work great as support; Pain gets people off of you and offers strike back, which lets you get damage off of counters (something that you have to use a lot as a mid-range character). Meanwhile, Chouji's dash cut is a godsend, and the boulder itself is great for lockdown. Shino's awakening is great too since all of your projectiles drain chakra, and his awakening bug special shrinks their max chakra on hit. If the opponent loses subs, you can convert off of the bugs using a character switch, allowing you to take advantage of Chouji's fat man damage.

Temari's fun too even tho Shino's an overall better character. The first hit of her projectile string is a physical hit, which slaps chakra dashers in the face.
    PSN: AquaTeamV3
    SFV Fighter ID: BusterCannon
    FightCade: AquaTeamV3
    My YouTube Channel
    The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)
    @The Martian

So I finally settled on a team. I went through a bunch of the 'ranged' characters and I've gone with Shino. His bug tracking is great, as is his jutsu. Pain and Choji work great as support; Pain gets people off of you and offers strike back, which lets you get damage off of counters (something that you have to use a lot as a mid-range character). Meanwhile, Chouji's dash cut is a godsend, and the boulder itself is great for lockdown. Shino's awakening is great too since all of your projectiles drain chakra, and his awakening bug special shrinks their max chakra on hit. If the opponent loses subs, you can convert off of the bugs using a character switch, allowing you to take advantage of Chouji's fat man damage.

Temari's fun too even tho Shino's an overall better character. The first hit of her projectile string is a physical hit, which slaps chakra dashers in the face.

Nice! That sounds like a pretty nasty team.

We'll have to do a few sets sometime.

The Sound Four DLC trailer.............

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    I'm not specially waiting for this one. There are no Adventure Mode Expansion in this one, right ?
    Reiji wrote: »
    I'm not specially waiting for this one. There are no Adventure Mode Expansion in this one, right ?

Not yet.

Sakon and Ukon character looks fun as fuck.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-boruto-launches-february-3-west

Road to Boruto expansion coming to the West in February 2017................

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    Yeah. With new movesets for Adult Naruto & Sasuke, Sarada, Boruto & Mitsuki joins the fray.

Road to Boruto gets a physical release in the West.............

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    edited February 4
    Okay, this is kind of a big deal. The PS4 PRo & PC supports 60FPS in Storm 4 since Road of Boruto & the 1.7 Patch.
    There is a little bug that speeds up the Sub Gauge, but other that than the game looks gorgeous in 60 FPS.
    Ultimate Ninja Storm collection just got announced.

Take that as you will.....

Bought.

English version..........I might as well get this than try to catch up on the DLC.

-Traitor Aizen Souske

4v4?
    I might actually get this day one.........

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    Yeah, Shinobi Strikers looks really cool too. Kind of looks like a Naruto Xenoverse game. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

• affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,215
    the previous games are obsolete in roster and refinements. buying a trilogy is redundant for the genre. more companies should be doing them kind of collections for their RPG games on modern consoles, like Shin Megami Tensei,

CC2 honestly think the selling point is the story? that's what the manga and anime is for.
    It's all about the Versus.

and the 4v4 game looks lame, people bashed Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z for having a roster that is not up to date.
    People might as well play Storm 4 instead of that 4v4 game that isn't even on par with graphics, animations and production values,
    it's roster must be a joke cause the devs would be hard pressed to catch up to Storm 4 with one game.

FIGHTING VIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
14567810»