Fuzzy Guard?

Rowdy_MuffinRowdy_Muffin Don't Cry. Cry. Cry. Try. Try. Try.Joined: Posts: 6
Whenever I hear this on UMVC3 or SSF4 streams I get lost instantly. Is there an explanation why they call it "fuzzy"?
·

Comments

• Rowdy_MuffinRowdy_Muffin Don't Cry. Cry. Cry. Try. Try. Try. Joined: Posts: 6
    My mind is blown. Thank you for the explanation and the stick men were very helpful *not a sarcasm*.
    ·
  • AirkAirk Joined: Posts: 976 ✭✭
    This may be the best description of fuzzy guard I've ever seen. Nicely done.
    ·
  • ErawanErawan The tiger who swapped his stripes for spots Joined: Posts: 207
    The diagram definitely helps digest the concept a lot quicker for a lot of people. Love it.
    (Talking about Daigo) "i dont see how someone who is good at SF gets to be a celebrity because i bet theres plenty of people that would beat him that dont go to tournaments, and is he good at the megadrive version or the newer releases for ps3 and 360" - Comment by SpoilerAlert, Kotaku
    23 Aug 2011 3:32 AM
    ·
  • TurboTurbo Joined: Posts: 241
    And allows me to cancel into Divekick and combo you for ONE BILLION DAMAGE.

LOL!
    ·
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up u wot m9 Joined: Posts: 812 ✭✭✭
    would you liken this to frame traps? As in you are just tricking the opponent to block the wrong way.
    UMvC3: Nova/Doctor Doom/Amaterasu; Amaterasu/Dante/Doom; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Magneto/Dante/Doom; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    USFIV: El Fuerte, Rolento
    Aliases TBU: Dentalplan. Steamed Hams, Aunt Helga, Catsup, Rapmaster 2000, Boo-urns, Mr Snrub, Can'tsleepclownwilleatme, McChicken, McPeriPeriChickenBurger

Youtube: /user/Dentalplaaaan
    Dentalplan
    ·