NC Thread LXIX

Comments

• azurada23azurada23 Joined: Posts: 16
    Hey, sending regards from New Bern. Greenville's usually an hour away, so i'm keeping an eye on this thread.
  • BugattiBisonBugattiBison Joined: Posts: 7
    Any USF4 players in the Goldsboro, NC area?
  • th30nlyAketth30nlyAket Joined: Posts: 13
    Hey guys im in greenville area and a local game shop(kind that sells warhammer and TCG games) is willing to let us use thier open space if i can get enough people that are also willing to pay a cover. Let me know if anyone is interested. Trying to get say 10-20 people
  • BugattiBisonBugattiBison Joined: Posts: 7
    Hey guys im in greenville area and a local game shop(kind that sells warhammer and TCG games) is willing to let us use thier open space if i can get enough people that are also willing to pay a cover. Let me know if anyone is interested. Trying to get say 10-20 people

How much is the cover? And I'd certainly be interested in attending

i have to get back with them no more than 10 or 15 i think. It was a idea is just purposed to them nothing in stone yet till i get enough commited
  • riburibu A Return to Form Joined: Posts: 2,664

i have to get back with them no more than 10 or 15 i think. It was a idea is just purposed to them nothing in stone yet till i get enough commited

Blue Ox?
    CFN-Unlimited_RiBu. MvCI-Hunter/Dante
    Ed_SFV Discord: https://discord.gg/w6naQPC

ribu wrote: »

Blue Ox?

yea thats the place
    i asked the guy working one day if they would be open to letting someone have a fighting game trouny there and he said he didnt see why not. I mean thats nothing set in stone but if i can get enough people im willing to go try. I currently have the equipment for 3 screens
  • Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,314

yeah.
    CRUSH YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT MERCY!!!!
  • arvelousarvelous Swirls Joined: Posts: 93
    edited September 2014
    Is it true most of you guys dropped UNIEL already?

Also, I was wondering how is everyone doing?
    Post edited by arvelous on
    Go out and do.
  • Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,314
    arvelous wrote: »

Doing good. Need a breather from bussiness.
  • arvelousarvelous Swirls Joined: Posts: 93
    arvelous wrote: »

Doing good. Need a breather from bussiness.

You own a small business now?

Go out and do.
  • #8 with Hate#8 with Hate Mad Max Jr Joined: Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    hey whatup guys been awhile...this site is whack now tho lol. hope everyone is doin alright.

play moar ttt2!!

"Operation RDU reassemble"
    Life is a dream...are you awake?

aka #6 with Cheese / Sixshot / #7 with Heaven
    anymore people interest in the greenville area?
  • Da StunnaDa Stunna A True Paradox Joined: Posts: 1,089
    <-- Lives right next to the Greenville area.

Color me interested. I think I'm going to check those FB groups in those links since there's waaaaaay more activity there than on SRK.
    T7FR - Eddy, Bob, Dragonuv, Hwoarang, M.Raven
    I2 - Atrocitus
    SFV - Balrog, Ibuki
    KOF14 - King/Yuri/Leona
    GGxrdR2 - Chipp
  • RytorRytor Joined: Posts: 22
    Hey all, moving to the Charlotte area next month. Where's the best place to find out about local USF4 events?
    Rytor wrote: »
    Hey all, moving to the Charlotte area next month. Where's the best place to find out about local USF4 events?

Welcome! I am from the RDU location. Not much in the way of that right now, but i am one of the original tournament organizers for the North Carolina scene. I might have a new venue secured by the end of october.Untill then it is house sessions and driving get togethers. pm and we will exchance contact information.
    it was sooo good.......
  • TactiksTactiks Spoon Joined: Posts: 709

Yes sir there is. Charlotte has some good sf4 players and there is usually something going on every week. We also have a monthly tourney too. ReSe has some big plans for Nov's tourney too so hopefully you'll be in town by then.

Do you have facebook? Join the Charlotte/ReSe group:
    Rockem Sockem fighring game tournaments

Once your on there I'll add you to the other group for Charlotte that is pretty active as far as weeklies go.

What part of Charlotte are you koving to and when?

Welcome to Charlotte.
    ReSe Tournaments / Facebook Group
    Upcoming ReSe: Jan 19th, Feb 9th, March 16th
  • COMMONSENSECOMMONSENSE Veni Vidi Vici Joined: Posts: 564
    edited September 2014
  • RytorRytor Joined: Posts: 22
    Tactiks wrote: »

Yes sir there is. Charlotte has some good sf4 players and there is usually something going on every week. We also have a monthly tourney too. ReSe has some big plans for Nov's tourney too so hopefully you'll be in town by then.

Once your on there I'll add you to the other group for Charlotte that is pretty active as far as weeklies go.

Welcome to Charlotte.

Thanks! Not sure what part yet - we're moving in with family outside of town until we find a house. We'll be there on 10/12, so once everything settles I will absolutely hit you up about some games.

Just put in a request to join the FB group as well. XBL is TheRytor, you can usually find me on ranked USF4 in-between packing :)
  • TactiksTactiks Spoon Joined: Posts: 709
    Tactiks wrote: »

Welcome to Charlotte.

Thanks! Not sure what part yet - we're moving in with family outside of town until we find a house. We'll be there on 10/12, so once everything settles I will absolutely hit you up about some games.

Just put in a request to join the FB group as well. XBL is TheRytor, you can usually find me on ranked USF4 in-between packing :)

Cool. I'll add you in. I look forward to meeting you.

My gt is Drkn Mstr. I play mostly on pc but i can do both.
    ReSe Tournaments / Facebook Group
    Upcoming ReSe: Jan 19th, Feb 9th, March 16th
    can wait for Tekken 7 to hit.
  • ron1986ron1986 Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello All,

Moved to Durham, NC a while ago for work.

Looking to meet some peeps around who are into USF4. I'm down for hanging out and playing offline.

XBL account is TV O711.

Shoot a message and we can play ...

Cheers!

Onkar.
  • crzflashcrzflash Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey I just got to Fayetteville and looking to run some games soon. Are there any locals around?
  • Seth HD RemixSeth HD Remix Hi my name is Seth, I play Ken Joined: Posts: 100
    Hey just moved from San Antonio to charlotte Nc, looking for usf4/ mahvel games. Where da scene at? On xbl seth hd remix, but I'd prefer offline local
    SFV id: kkmasters
    Psn id: SethTKP
    xbl : Seth HD Remix
    twitter: @SethTKP
    Insta: kk_masters
    twitch: kkmasters
  • Just FokuZJust FokuZ ShadowKhaN Joined: Posts: 409
    What part of charlotte? Im in the steele creek area, also looking for games.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockemsockem/?ref=br_tf
    ShadowKhaN SRK
    say word! hell yeah!!!!
  • Blake&WhiteBlake&White keepin' it stylish Joined: Posts: 2,099
    What the hell, people still post here?
    MAGNETO! WELCOME TO DIE
    What the hell, people still post here?

but you just, nevermind.
    what is this doa-looking shit, namco running out of ideas for tekken

MAGNETO! WELCOME TO DIE
    Oh no..... make no mistake, i like the changes and redrawn characters of GGXRd and i will be playing it along with Tekken 7.

I like the 14 character roster too. Gives me a chance to slowly learn and explore the match ups and engine mechanics like i wanted too back then.
    If you have a PS4 and Playstation Plus, grab the Xrd demo and give the game a try.
    MAGNETO! WELCOME TO DIE
    If you have a PS4 and Playstation Plus, grab the Xrd demo and give the game a try.

Sounds good, thanks.
    kof 97 tonight.
  • The-priestThe-priest Stp bitchin & man up Joined: Posts: 549
    Yoooo
    Great people are great because they are the best at doing the little things the right way.
    The-priest wrote: »
    Yoooo

Yo, Yo!
    Yoooo

Yo, Yo!

Master dragon what's up. You grinding xrd?
    Great people are great because they are the best at doing the little things the right way.
    Yoooo

Yo, Yo!

Yep and playing Tekken.
    Yoooo

Yo, Yo!

Yep and playing Tekken.

what is your opinion about the game so far

Yoooo

Yo, Yo!

Yep and playing Tekken.

what is your opinion about the game so far

It is good. Bigger sprites help me react better and game play being slowed is better for me. I know the ggx die hard might not like it and i understand why. Arc soften gg to draw in new players, more of a business move than anything else. But none of us want to see our companies go under. SNK learned the hard way.