NC Thread LXIX

1234568»

Comments

• Swell As HellSwell As Hell Talk of the Town Joined: Posts: 50
    Ultra, Marvel, and whatever else player who just moved to Chapel Hill. Anybody know of any weeklies/tournaments to try and meet up with in driving range? I saw a bunch of stuff from Tierless Heroes on FB but I pinged their group admin and it was radio silence.
    SSF4 AE - Cody'n'Gief
    UMvC3 - Nemesis/Deadpool/Doom and Dorm/Akuma/Hawkeye
    KoF XIII - Leona/Terry/Athena
  • Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,311
    StriderNC wrote: »
    Wise from yo gwave!!

Dam.....what is good bro?
    CRUSH YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT MERCY!!!!
  • Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,311
    Ready for Street Fighter Zero 2 aka Street Fighter V. Absolute Guard Fun Time back AGAIN!

Custom Combo activate morf into activate V-Trigger. AHHHHH EVERBODY GENI-JIN!

• RecluseRecluse Joined: Posts: 27
    What's up, guys? I very rarely drop by SRK but I just moved to Raleigh and I'm looking for people to play with after I find a job and get my grown man stuff out of the way. For the most part, I play Smash(Melee/ProjectM) but I also really like Skullgirls and dabble in other games too. Haven't tried Xrd yet but I really want to.
    So I guess my question is, where my Raleigh players at?
    Recluse wrote: »
    What's up, guys? I very rarely drop by SRK but I just moved to Raleigh and I'm looking for people to play with after I find a job and get my grown man stuff out of the way. For the most part, I play Smash(Melee/ProjectM) but I also really like Skullgirls and dabble in other games too. Haven't tried Xrd yet but I really want to.
    So I guess my question is, where my Raleigh players at?

nice too meet you. lets get up some time.
  • CeronCeron Banned from Banned Joined: Posts: 230
    My last post was 4 years ago.

Another 4 years couldn't possibly hurt.
    Jibbo: "I might become a white rope just so I can hang out there all the time and eventually catch multiple std's from the amount of vaginal secretions distributed as a result of my musical prowess."
  • eSaR211eSaR211 Joined: Posts: 22
    edited November 2015
    just moved to durham and don't know anybody here looking to meet new friends through playing some games...sf4 or mvc3
    eSaR211 wrote: »
    just moved to durham and don't know anybody here looking to meet new friends through playing some games...sf4 or mvc3

nice too meet you. i live in town. i will pm contact info.
  • eSaR211eSaR211 Joined: Posts: 22
    Cool
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,631
    Yeah, where is the old Fayetteville crew? Everyone seemed to have left Fayetteville and NC...
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Yeah, where is the old Fayetteville crew? Everyone seemed to have left Fayetteville and NC...

people need jobs. if your not medical, agriculture, or reseach you can kiss your ass good by in nc.
  • MrSwankyMrSwanky Joined: Posts: 2
    YO. Whats up doods. My buddy and i just moved down to the mooresville area around three months back. we play a lot of ultra, but im trying to find more people to play since the net code on the game isnt the best and my wifi might as well be a potato.
  • SpacebarfSpacebarf Joined: Posts: 1
    Sup peeps! I'm looking for people in the Wilmington area to play some street fighter!
  • Return of ShikiReturn of Shiki Your favorite game sucks Joined: Posts: 4,391
    Sadly the SRK boards are pretty dead for NC.
    We all pretty much gather on Facebook now:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/172631226080432/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockemsockem/
    If you listen to fools, the mob rules...
    Sadly the SRK boards are pretty dead for NC.
    We all pretty much gather on Facebook now:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/172631226080432/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockemsockem/

Been working alot. Goes back to work.
    Bring back the meet ups on SRK /oldschool
  • Ssj4Crisis_XSsj4Crisis_X Battling Puddies! Joined: Posts: 112
    april.png
    Who should I pick in SF5 for the Pacific Northwest? Ryu?
  • Sensei RouzuSensei Rouzu Just Another Brotha on SRK Joined: Posts: 3,922
    Damn 29 days since the last post? I hope I'm not talking to myself in here. Well, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm low on money like I have none and since I made third place on my first Tekken tournament all those years ago I feel like I can get back into this and make some money. I don't have a PS4 at the moment, but I might be able to manage to get enough money for Smash Bros. 4. How is the scene for Smash in this state? I barely played Smash competitively and did sort of bad at a Gamestop tournament for Brawl, but I might be able to get good, I just want to know how strong the scene is here for me to consider if there's money to be made here.

Listening to : Nas / N.W.A / ChocQuibTown / David Wise / Kool Keith / Sadistik / Undogmatic

• yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,049
    Damn 29 days since the last post? I hope I'm not talking to myself in here. Well, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm low on money like I have none and since I made third place on my first Tekken tournament all those years ago I feel like I can get back into this and make some money. I don't have a PS4 at the moment, but I might be able to manage to get enough money for Smash Bros. 4. How is the scene for Smash in this state? I barely played Smash competitively and did sort of bad at a Gamestop tournament for Brawl, but I might be able to get good, I just want to know how strong the scene is here for me to consider if there's money to be made here.

are you the one that had that tekken/marvel tournament at the rec center in winston some years back?
  • StriderNCStriderNC Joined: Posts: 50 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have returned from the afterlife to offer a warning of the utmost importance......

Avoid the Nintendo Switch and all fighting games for it.... it is garbage, hot garbage. You have been warned.
1234568»