NC Thread LXIX

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    edited February 2015
    WOW, there's still and NC scene? Will any arcades in the NC get T7 (Tekken 7)?
  • Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,314
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    WOW, there's still and NC scene? Will any arcades in the NC get T7 (Tekken 7)?

I would like that very much.
    CRUSH YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT MERCY!!!!
  • ThundaThunda Joined: Posts: 827
    Is there a Usf4 scene in the Greenville NC area?
  • kristougherkristougher Joined: Posts: 5
    Thunda wrote: »
    Is there a Usf4 scene in the Greenville NC area?
    Im in kinston. Always looking for people to play with
  • The-priestThe-priest Stp bitchin & man up Joined: Posts: 549
    You guys need to come to rese this saturday
    Great people are great because they are the best at doing the little things the right way.
    The-priest wrote: »
    You guys need to come to rese this saturday

I gotta work Saturday. What's rese?
    A tournament in charlotte
    Great people are great because they are the best at doing the little things the right way.
  • Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,314
    A tournament in charlotte

Snow= K.O

@Saisyu Kusanagi You Coming To The 98 TOURNAMNET Tonight IN Gboro I Will Be there. Been working on lucky. I'll be throwing them basketballs

Had a great time and it was good to see you.

@Saisyu Kusanagi You Coming To The 98 TOURNAMNET Tonight IN Gboro I Will Be there. Been working on lucky. I'll be throwing them basketballs

Trying to put together a get together in the Kinston/Greenville area for next week. join ECU FGC on facebook for details
    Trying to put together a get together in the Kinston/Greenville area for next week. join ECU FGC on facebook for details

I joined the group, didn't really see any info.

Haha, sorry. My request is still pending.

Yeah..facebook. I stay in RDU and and i am going to start throwing tournaments in Durham again now that i have a new venue locked down.

Good place to come to in the mean time is Lost Ark Arcade in Greensboro. USFIV,KOF,GGXRD, SSF2X, AND IMPORT GAMES AS WELL. When i get another ps3 lets play some time.
    yo demo...you coming to the kof 99 tournament at lost ark arcade?
    Whats your name? I'm not seeing anything up there? I should be able to just add you to it

Yeah..facebook. I stay in RDU and and i am going to start throwing tournaments in Durham again now that i have a new venue locked down.

Good place to come to in the mean time is Lost Ark Arcade in Greensboro. USFIV,KOF,GGXRD, SSF2X, AND IMPORT GAMES AS WELL. When i get another ps3 lets play some time.
    Do they hold Tournaments there reguarly?

Do they hold Tournaments there reguarly?

Yep. Doing kof now. Gonna talk to ultra Dan about ultra street fighter on the wide screens and setting up tekken 7 tournaments when it comes out.
  • meatmeat Joined: Posts: 4
    Also nc fellow.Psn carolinaice82 kof 95 Mk trilogy.
    meat wrote: »
    Also nc fellow.Psn carolinaice82 kof 95 Mk trilogy.

Welcome. kof 94~03 neogeo, tekken 5~tekken tag 2, st~3rd strike,

Getting ready for tekken 7.
    What about Mortal Kombat Ecks?
  • FrozenFlameFrozenFlame Joined: Posts: 9
    Anyone know if there are any weekly/monthly tournaments in Fayetteville? I love MKX but i cant deal with the laggy netplay garbage.
    the strategy is the difficult part I suppose

most U.S players I have played stay to much on the ground and turtle a lot so I end up chasing them for the whole match
  • meatmeat Joined: Posts: 4
    Going to try kof 94 rebout on my soft mod original Xbox.Any one played it?
  • buttexp10rerbuttexp10rer Joined: Posts: 1
    Any GGXRD players in central N.C. interested in some local match ups?
  • Dr WDr W Joined: Posts: 89
    Are the Jacksonville ppl still doing their weekly or w/e it was? Im in Wilmington and thinking about starting to go.
    Had fun in g-buro. Can't wait for Mark of the Wolves tournament.
  • StriderNCStriderNC Joined: Posts: 50 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wise from yo gwave!!
  • LoveThyCheeseLoveThyCheese Hyiooooooooo! Joined: Posts: 20
    Any KI/ultra/mk enthusiasts in the fayetteville/bragg area that want to get to the to play some games?
    For me, it was a Tuesday. -Bison SFxT
  • LoveThyCheeseLoveThyCheese Hyiooooooooo! Joined: Posts: 20
    I know it's hard to get anything together if you aren't near the Raleigh area but I've been in NC more than a year and haven't played any serious fgs in person. It's eating at me coming from ny where they are everywhere.
    For me, it was a Tuesday. -Bison SFxT
  • TactiksTactiks Spoon Joined: Posts: 709
    I know it's hard to get anything together if you aren't near the Raleigh area but I've been in NC more than a year and haven't played any serious fgs in person. It's eating at me coming from ny where they are everywhere.

I know it's not very close to Fayetteville but Charlotte has a monthly tournament called RockemSockem (ReSe). If you have FB join the group and I'll get you invites to the tourney. Next one is August 1st.

Rockemsockem Charlotte's premier fighting game group.

You can also add me directly if you like.
    Rockemsockem Brian tactiks peck

This month there will be some GA players in attendance. There is always good competition at ReSe if that's what your looking for.

Hope to see you out sometime.

Also, there are some guys in Fayetteville that come out so if a ride is an issue I can ask around and see who is coming and if they have room for you.
    ReSe Tournaments / Facebook Group
    Upcoming ReSe: Jan 19th, Feb 9th, March 16th
  • Swell As HellSwell As Hell Talk of the Town Joined: Posts: 50
    Ultra, Marvel, and whatever else player who just moved to Chapel Hill. Anybody know of any weeklies/tournaments to try and meet up with in driving range? I saw a bunch of stuff from Tierless Heroes on FB but I pinged their group admin and it was radio silence.
    SSF4 AE - Cody'n'Gief
    UMvC3 - Nemesis/Deadpool/Doom and Dorm/Akuma/Hawkeye
    KoF XIII - Leona/Terry/Athena
    StriderNC wrote: »
    Wise from yo gwave!!

Dam.....what is good bro?
    Ready for Street Fighter Zero 2 aka Street Fighter V. Absolute Guard Fun Time back AGAIN!

Custom Combo activate morf into activate V-Trigger. AHHHHH EVERBODY GENI-JIN!

• RecluseRecluse Joined: Posts: 27
    What's up, guys? I very rarely drop by SRK but I just moved to Raleigh and I'm looking for people to play with after I find a job and get my grown man stuff out of the way. For the most part, I play Smash(Melee/ProjectM) but I also really like Skullgirls and dabble in other games too. Haven't tried Xrd yet but I really want to.
    So I guess my question is, where my Raleigh players at?
    Recluse wrote: »
    What's up, guys? I very rarely drop by SRK but I just moved to Raleigh and I'm looking for people to play with after I find a job and get my grown man stuff out of the way. For the most part, I play Smash(Melee/ProjectM) but I also really like Skullgirls and dabble in other games too. Haven't tried Xrd yet but I really want to.
    So I guess my question is, where my Raleigh players at?

nice too meet you. lets get up some time.
  • CeronCeron Banned from Banned Joined: Posts: 230
    My last post was 4 years ago.

Another 4 years couldn't possibly hurt.
    Jibbo: "I might become a white rope just so I can hang out there all the time and eventually catch multiple std's from the amount of vaginal secretions distributed as a result of my musical prowess."
  • eSaR211eSaR211 Joined: Posts: 22
    edited November 2015
    just moved to durham and don't know anybody here looking to meet new friends through playing some games...sf4 or mvc3
    eSaR211 wrote: »
    just moved to durham and don't know anybody here looking to meet new friends through playing some games...sf4 or mvc3

nice too meet you. i live in town. i will pm contact info.
  • eSaR211eSaR211 Joined: Posts: 22
    Cool
    Yeah, where is the old Fayetteville crew? Everyone seemed to have left Fayetteville and NC...