SRK Lounge the Maybe Christmas Edition

ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRKJoined: Posts: 12,620 mod
Don't know when this one will reach its limit or if I'll be around to make a new one. So fuck off.
I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 

Comments

• regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lactaid those farts bruv.
    I dont even....what?

• ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 12,620 mod
    Lactaid those farts bruv.
    Lactaids don't work. I'm not allergic to lactose, I'm allergic to a very specific protein found in most (but not all) dairy products.
    Lactaids don't work. I'm not allergic to lactose, I'm allergic to a very specific protein found in most (but not all) dairy products.

Ah i see. yeah dairy farts are the rankest.
    I dont even....what?

• KarimlooKarimloo Joined: Posts: 604
  • BullDancerBullDancer Hollow tips your diet Joined: Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is the Dark Knight just gonna take Christmas off and shit.......

Ol pussified ass Batman imo....... no wonder your back got snapped nigga......
    I'm guessing she was probably too in shock at what happened to even know what to do. Its not every day you get slapped in the face with a penis.
    - Fishjie
    I'd be a horrible magician because I'll fuck a trick up - EM
    I'm still waiting for the WP8 version of Tapatalk to have proper mod options. So I can ban on the fly.
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah i see. yeah dairy farts are the rankest.
    Egg farts > Dairy farts.
    Missing Person - There should be a middle ground. But one side refuses to acknowledge the point that being a gamer, being against misogyny, and being for journalistic professionalism and integrity are NOT mutually exclusive, because to concede that would mean they would have to concede that journalistic integrity should be attained and thus they would have to fess up.
    For me, Peanut butter farts are pretty damn bad too for some reason.
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't recall peanut butter having any appreciable effect on my farts.

The only thing that comes close to that "WTF" smell of some egg salad farts is asparagus piss.
    Missing Person - There should be a middle ground. But one side refuses to acknowledge the point that being a gamer, being against misogyny, and being for journalistic professionalism and integrity are NOT mutually exclusive, because to concede that would mean they would have to concede that journalistic integrity should be attained and thus they would have to fess up.
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,209 ✭✭
    Fast Food Farts > Farts
    KOF and AE 2012
    So if we dont make it to christmas bruvs, are you content with what yall have done?
    I dont even....what?

• DramatixDramatix Bullshit at your convenience. Joined: Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My professor feels it's cool to ignore my emails about our final tomorrow, and I don't even know what it's on.

Guess I'm about to lose my A in that class. :(
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • TaitoTaito A September to remember Joined: Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same "not lactose but something else" milk allergy problem. I avoid dairy completely instead of dropping dirty bombs. Giving up cereal for good isn't fun though.
    I have the same "not lactose but something else" milk allergy problem. I avoid dairy completely instead of dropping dirty bombs. Giving up cereal for good isn't fun though.

word. that was like my staple breakfast food.
    I dont even....what?

• ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭✭
    What about soy milk farts? Are they any better?
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

GTs- Chachitown Fair (XBL), ChachiCola (PSN), ChachiPower (GFWL)
  • BullDancerBullDancer Hollow tips your diet Joined: Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if we dont make it to christmas bruvs, are you content with what yall have done?

Nah, I haven't bought MGR or Anarchy Reigns yet...... and I want to chill more with my girl sooooooo.......

Fuck that dying shit right now....... HOLLA.......

I also haven't gotten RE6, and played it through on dat local multiplayer......

Too many non-priorities to take care of before I kick the bucket......
    I'm guessing she was probably too in shock at what happened to even know what to do. Its not every day you get slapped in the face with a penis.
    - Fishjie
    I'd be a horrible magician because I'll fuck a trick up - EM
  • SaikyoStyleSaikyoStyle Not Sure Joined: Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭
    If we don't make it?

Also, seeing as the Mayans never factored in leap years, we should have died about 7 months ago by their calculations.
    Move along, Nothing to see here.
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭

Bob's Burgers is top tier. I've only seen the first season, I really need to catch up.
  • KromoKromo Chaos Space Idol Joined: Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My farts smell like cinnamon and are rich in vitamin C.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 2012 and 2013.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I worked 10-10 last night, 10-8 tonight, and I'll be working 10-10 tomorrow. Brother, they don't make enough Steel Reserve.

@regulate If this was all the time I'd been given, I'd be satisfied with my laurels. But I've got more things in life to accomplish. I want to become a father, and be a good one. And I've got a ways to go before I'm actualized as a person. I've made huge strides in 29 years. Time goes on, and I notice more room for improvement. I think that's important.

But of course, there will be Christmas. And I'm very much looking forward to it. I explained to these young people I work with:

"You're at that age when Christmas has mostly lost its luster. Good news: when you find the one, or a the one, it gets to be really great again. Now you have this person to share Christmas with, and there's all this romance. After a while, Christmas may lose its spark again. That's when you know, it's time to have kids. And bam- awesome Christmas. Until your kids grow up, then I imagine it sucks again. Enter, grandkids. Christmas is like a renewable resource. I love Christmas."
    :qcf: :hcb: :p:
  • The MartianThe Martian Web Designer. Joined: Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God, that MGS trailer has my hair standing up. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I want to be a part of it.
    "Power is not will. It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    WiiU ID: IIMartianII
    XBL: III Martian III

My Tumblr.
    3DS Code: 4957-4227-9462
  • JoshkazJoshkaz I must eat yogurt off of you! Joined: Posts: 10,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I slip and fell on my ass at work.
    My ass still hurts.
    Stop. My penis can only get so erect. - Dr. Krieger
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homeland reestablishing the fact that bitches aint shit
  • InfernomanInfernoman Hot as Hell Joined: Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm debating in if I should grab foods late night after work. Jack McDs Carl's... Dunno.

Million has said it best when it comes to the general public and how incredibly stupid they are. Being a Ride Operator for one of the most popular rides you get people who never read or understand the simplest of signs.

Sent from my Care Package via Air Drop
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that FFA stream was such a disappointment. 3 hours late and tons of outages during the stream...no mvc2 streamed, and tons of people were there. David lee posted on fb that him and dark prince were on teams, got second to khaos/khaos lol. dark prince had a commando comeback against fanatiq. khaos beat neo and fanatiq, called fanatiq free, fanatiq got hella salty and now there may be a 2k MM at FR.
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy shit this game is kicking me in the balls
  • NeesaNeesa Tsundere. Joined: Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, seems Kooper is sellin' his gamin' laptop. I'm being nice and spreading the word.

Hitman Absolution :tup:
    Avid follower of Casa de Bayo.
    tumblr
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent odelay Joined: Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaft Agent, post your 3 favorite Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza songs and if I like them I'll go buy a cd tomorrow morning
    Spoiler:
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    God, that MGS trailer has my hair standing up. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I want to be a part of it.
    I actually want to see more of it. Very entertaining game thus far.

I also have been thinking about not becoming a game designer and instead either become a war correspondent, journalist, or intelligence officer (apparently a spy). I like to write, I'm rather inquisitive, nosy, and enjoy working with computers. However, being a spy in a realistic manner doesn't sound too exciting, obviously.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
    Spoiler:

NIGGA, DAT HOMELAND
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent odelay Joined: Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GIMME 30 MINUTES TO GET IT! :rofl:
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    Holy shit this game is kicking me in the balls
    What game?
    I actually want to see more of it. Very entertaining game thus far.

I also have been thinking about not becoming a game designer and instead either become a war correspondent, journalist, or intelligence officer (apparently a spy). I like to write, I'm rather inquisitive, nosy, and enjoy working with computers. However, being a spy in a realistic manner doesn't sound too exciting, obviously.
    I've always wondered how you would get into a profession like that. It seems like something that only happens in movies and games, but there has to be some truth to that kind of stuff. Seems like it would be interesting, to say the least.

My Tumblr.
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Dramatix as more of a Harriet the Spy type for some reason
  • SonicabidSonicabid SNAAAAAAkeeee...? Joined: Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just beat Deus Ex: HR on my PS3, time to see what I got left on my backlog. I have the final day in Dead Rising 2: OTR to do, I barely touched Just Cause 2 and I beat the first couple of levels in Neverdead. Not sure what I want to go HAM in next, those are only a few of the games I have a backlog of off the top of my head, I have more. I might just say fuck all that and play on my PC.
    www.twitch.tv/SNAAAAAAKEMGOCVS2
    SNAAAAKE wrote: »
    they like my 80" sharp Q+ tv. everyone knows bigger tv means bigger dicc too :cool:
    Goddamn Chinese making me add authentication to my Guild Wars 2 and Gmail accounts.

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SLANTED EYED DEVILS
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dats racist

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hush honkey, you know black people can't be racist

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    I see Dramatix as more of a Harriet the Spy type for some reason
    How so? Just looked her up. I write down my thoughts, but they never were negative things. However, I can see myself observing others and jotting down notes or something.
    Just beat Deus Ex: HR on my PS3, time to see what I got left on my backlog. I have the final day in Dead Rising 2: OTR to do, I barely touched Just Cause 2 and I beat the first couple of levels in Neverdead. Not sure what I want to go HAM in next, those are only a few of the games I have a backlog of off the top of my head, I have more. I might just say fuck all that and play on my PC.
    You bought that Neverdead garbage? :rofl:

My Tumblr.
    Yeah, it's a solid TPS. I also want to support anything Konami publishes that isn't Metal Gear and..Metal Gear.

Have you actually played it?
    they like my 80" sharp Q+ tv. everyone knows bigger tv means bigger dicc too :cool:
  • NeesaNeesa Tsundere. Joined: Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Konami IS Metal Gear.
    Avid follower of Casa de Bayo.
    tumblr
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
    Yeah, it's a solid TPS. I also want to support anything Konami publishes that isn't Metal Gear and..Metal Gear.

Have you actually played it?
    Nah. I saw a few previews and gameplay, read through some reviews. It just looked bad to me. REALLY bad.

Is the book's contents as bad as its cover, though?

My Tumblr.
    Konami IS Metal Gear.

They're actually so much more, but this gen, yeah. They're just Metal Gear+1 Castlevania game and +1 what the fuck is Konami doing these days? Edit: Oh yeah, they put out a Contra game that wasn't even developed by them. Contra 4 > Hard Corps. Editz: Contra 4 wasn't developed by Konami either, but I liked it a lot more.
    Nah. I saw a few previews and gameplay, read through some reviews. It just looked bad to me. REALLY bad.

Is the book's contents as bad as its cover, though?

Play a game first before shitting on it. The gameplay is good. No amount of reviews read/videos watched will give you a real opinion on a game until you play it yourself. Also, Demon's Souls > Dark Souls. Play Demon's Souls!
    They're actually so much more, but this gen, yeah. They're just Metal Gear+1 Castlevania game and +1 what the fuck is Konami doing these days? Edit: Oh yeah, they put out a Contra game that wasn't even developed by them. Contra 4 > Hard Corps.

Play a game first before shitting on it. The gameplay is good. No amount of reviews read/videos watched will give you a real opinion on a game until you play it yourself. Also, Demon's Souls > Dark Souls. Play Demon's Souls!
    Demon's Souls does look a lot better than Dark Souls. Unfortunately I didn't get into the series until I already didn't have a PS3. :( I want to try it out so bad.

I dunno, some games just seem like they are so impossibly bad that I don't even need to try them out. Shadows of The Damned taught me how bad of a habit that is, though. Game was campy, but cool as fuck.

My Tumblr.
    I'd cop an entire system just to play a God-tier game like Demon's Souls. I liked SOTD too, it was good times.
    I'd cop an entire system just to play a God-tier game like Demon's Souls. I liked SOTD too, it was good times.
    I hear that Demon's Souls was linear as opposed to the Dark Souls free-roaming concept. How does that work? Do you just finish certain areas and then progress to the other ones?

My Tumblr.
    I hear that Demon's Souls was linear as opposed to the Dark Souls free-roaming concept. How does that work? Do you just finish certain areas and then progress to the other ones?

There's a "hub" that connects you to various "worlds." You can hit up these "worlds" in any order, and once you kill a boss in that world/get some key items it opens up another section of that world. Game also has the best boss fight of this entire generation: "The False King." Dude can command grab you and level you down. I got command grabbed by him in a NG+++ fight or so, he de-lvl'd some core stats I had to equip specific gear, and I couldn't roll for the rest of the fight without switching gear. Was not fun times after that.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus I... Love... Swords... Joined: Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally, I'd agree, but DmC instantly shitted the bed when the developers said they wanted to be in "direct competition with Bayonetta."
    *Insert RockB gifs of people laughing here*

How you gonna release a console action game in 2013 and not run at 60fps and still using the Unreal Engine?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Normally, I'd agree, but DmC instantly shitted the bed when the developers said they wanted to be in "direct competition with Bayonetta."
    *Insert RockB gifs of people laughing here*

How you gonna release a console action game in 2013 and not run at 60fps and still using the Unreal Engine?
    It's funny because I thought the game would be shit, but playing the demo I was actually impressed. Enviorments were awesome, the combat was fluent, graphics were actually pretty good...

At least now I'm considering buying it.

My Tumblr.
    Sorry, cant use a main character that looks like a bitch.
This discussion has been closed.