UFC GYM

LnickellyLnickelly i can explainJoined: Posts: 75
Do you ever ready up?
·

Comments

• DanderDander dander Joined: Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm da bess
    Excuse the prolixity. I cater to all and few all at once. Sorry ahead of time.
    ·
  • sidewindersidewinder Stiff Arm... Joined: Posts: 638 ✭✭✭
    I'm da bess

:tup:
    im not that good , but there's always room for improvement... i think
    ·
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX I'm well Aware Joined: Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sit there if he ever readies up.
    (Its not worth playing him)
    Fight the power.
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
    ·
  • OMG its a duckOMG its a duck Bruh I'm in down bad bruh Joined: Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they add something simple in the patch like, if you've been searching for an hour and haven't played a match, it backs you out.

But IG is probably too busy fucking up Darkstalkers to care about stuff like that.
    ·
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if it makes you feel any better if you have a console (especially an Xbox) on for 24/7 can cause it to burst into flames and start a bad fire. That's karma for ya'.
    STOMP!
    ·
  • aegis&brothersaegis&brothers The Dark Knight Sparda Joined: Posts: 31
    I fought him once. He plays a scrubby Ken so your not missing out on much.
    3S: Yang, Urien, Ken
    AE: Cody, Adon
    Cvs2: Rock,Yamazaki,Geese
    UMVC3: Vergil, Wesker, Hawkeye
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • NAPNAP Joined: Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    Is he the new John Pwns?
    ·
  • araider08araider08 Use your head! Or I will... I need a new bowling ball. Joined: Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭
    I really do hope his xbox burns his house down one day...
    MakSwag
    ·
  • Fly666monkeyFly666monkey Kneel before my diaper! Joined: Posts: 71
    The worst part is that because of how XBL works, you have to play him before you can chose to avoid him. I get so tired of seeing his ass on ranked.

Hope his house burns down.
    ·
    20000 fundraiser for UFCGYM
    ·
  • TheMeth90TheMeth90 Slowly learning Elena on 3S... Joined: Posts: 1,145
    What the fuck this guy is doing of his days?
    ·
  • KaneKane biding my time Joined: Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday, I ran into ufcgym and decided to see how long it would take for him to ready up. I went to take a shower, had lunch, did my laundry.....and he was still there! :(

Well done UFC.....well done. Indeed, a formidable opponent.
    ·
  • ByteSurgeonByteSurgeon Joined: Posts: 6
    Biggest troll in SF3OE for sure. kudos? i dont know anymore..
    Playing when you're salty just doesn't help anyone... at all!
    ·
    I don't know, man. There are some pretty big active trolls that idle just as hard as he does.
    ·
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny cause i posted about this user a year ago and everyone thought i was trolling and somehow he still stays in matchmaking.
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
    Oh, I've heard of those. There's a barber shop with an ST machien that they've hooked up to the internet.
    ·
  • LnickellyLnickelly i can explain Joined: Posts: 75
    I've heard only bad things about his gameplay, mostly like the guy up there said, that he plays a scrubby ken. I would guess he turns the game on and just lets it idle there whilst he goes out and handles whatever business he has to do during the day, once in a while one of his 50 cats accidentally press the A button and play for him.
    ·
  • AyxAyx abusing EX upkicks Joined: Posts: 161 ✭✭
    when i played him eons ago he used urien and it was pretty good.

what i don't know is how he doesn't get bored of w/e song he has as his menu music? he probably has it engraved in his mind or has it on mute 24/7 because holy shit.

i thought he'd fuck off to darkstalkers or something but nope he had to stay in 3S. ):
    ·
  • TheDizzyPunchTheDizzyPunch Joined: Posts: 34
    So it seems after all these years this guy is still at it. This is just...wow.
    ·
  • ChadChad Joined: Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭
    That complaint system does nothing.
    ·
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should get one of those hacker groups to hack xbl and not give it back until our demands of banning ufcgym are met.
    ·
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how this thread is 2 years old and the most obvious flaw in 3S:OE that could be solved by letting one guy work on a patch for a few hours, still exists instead of getting patched. Wow.
    Does SF2 HD have the same problem?
    ·
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭
    No, in HDR you can choose who to play against in ranked.

3sOE did this to avoid people playing against lower level players in ranked and to prevent you from avoiding higher level players (which was a problem in with CvS), but people still do it regardless.
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
    ·
  • DevdanDevdan Joined: Posts: 166 ✭✭
    HDR's netcode is really awful though. Spamming shoryuken over and over is a legit lag strat.
    ·
  • KD AlphaKD Alpha "KD Alpha is the final boss of Laker hating." Joined: Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    I really think ufcgym is one of you guys. The mind games are too good.

He hopped into a lobby I was in with one other person at 4 in the morning today. We were about to get off when he hopped in, played 3 matches, and then bounced.

I'll never understand.
    Post edited by KD Alpha on
    ·
    He's that guy always asleep on your sofa.
    ·
  • AlexisdabombAlexisdabomb Joined: Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭✭
    Dander wrote: »
    He's that guy always asleep on your sofa.

Like in Half Baked?
    The man you love to hate.
    ·
  • Full Metal JacketFull Metal Jacket Who Got The Props? Joined: Posts: 941
    Fuck this asshole and his mother.
    ·
    Fuck this asshole.
    ·
    Fuck this asshole and his mother.
    ·
    Fuck this asshole.
    ·
  • pootnanniespootnannies hypocrite Joined: Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭
    since my xbl ran out and i got a free ps3, i noticed no UFCGYM!!! lot's more rage quitters though.
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    ·
  • HalberdiusHalberdius mm my hugo juggles.. watch him make people soar. Joined: Posts: 68
    Gotta give a lot of love to ufcgym for doing what hes doing. A lot of xbla are shitty people. Word up man keep doing gods work
    Hammer mountain! O_O..... KO
    ·
  • sidewindersidewinder Stiff Arm... Joined: Posts: 638 ✭✭✭
    Halberdius wrote: »
    Gotta give a lot of love to ufcgym for doing what hes doing. A lot of xbla are shitty people. Word up man keep doing gods work

are you including yourself? ROFL .l.
    im not that good , but there's always room for improvement... i think
    ·
  • HalberdiusHalberdius mm my hugo juggles.. watch him make people soar. Joined: Posts: 68
    sidewinder wrote: »
    Halberdius wrote: »

are you including yourself? ROFL .l.

My point exactly. When i was new a lot of people would diss,tea bag and talk shit in mails. All day. Then i got better and started kicking peoples asses. I would start tea bagging back.

Dissing the same people. Then it looked like i was being a dick but i wasnt. was just doing it to the same idiots. So i stopped recently because i shouldnt let it get to me and i accomplished a lot. A lot of people dont like 3s cause of the toxicity.

A lot of new players dont stay because of dbags. I dont blame them. But i wanted to get back at people. So i did. I whent far. Kicked everyones ass atleast once. Learned techniques from people irl. Im ok with it. I made it far.

Now im on iv. Besting tournament players. Finding out daigo just plays for the money. Who blames him. Its shitty. Gay ass game. But i like kicking peoples asses for talking all that shit.

My bad for tea bagging back and not taking the high road. Cause people do and did attach me to the same shitty people.
    Hammer mountain! O_O..... KO
    ·