~~~ Challenge tRue ~~~

IItRueIIIItRueII tRueGamingJoined: Posts: 170
Alrighty guys!

I have been active on Streetfighter 4 since vannila and have mained bison for a good 4 years plus (Very loyal to the guy!) I have attended 3 tournaments in my career so far, with 2 wins and a 3rd place under my belt. The wins were from smaller ones like for university and a bar, but the 3rd place one was "Yorkshire carnage" this tournement had some great english players who attended; overmostheads, wywywywy, VS Bigfoot to name a few, I actually beat everyone in my pool all the way till Winners finals then was knocked out into loses by problem x (The fucker) lol.

As well as this I have a channel on youtube dedicated to everything street fighter, from tutorials to more creative, casual ideas like subs choice (where the subs choose a character I play and see a day1 or at most week 1 perspective of how I play them) and play till I lose. (you can guess this concept lol)

Throughout my time on youtube I have been trying to premote the game to a wider audience and also help everyone improve there game, mostly there footises and spacing, this seems to be overlooked by many on how important it is!

Now I have another concept - Challenge tRue

Basicly It would be a FT5 vs anyone whos willing to give me a fight. I would tape the games and give live commentary which would be uploaded to my channel. The layout would be as follows

Challenge tRue - Super Street Fighter 4 [First to five] TrU3Ta1ent vs Futuralab (HD) (example)

The description would be a link to your youtube and then a bit about the new series.

I would love to vs people who would also be recording for that double commentary kind of thing which would be very interesting to see both sides of the game but it isn't necessary. Also you dont need to have a youtube account either.

I have the game on all 3 platforms

XBOX360
PS3
PC

I can only record PC matches at the moment but that is only temperery as I bought a capture card and am awaiting some HDMI cables and a splitter

Currently I only can record via PC with Fraps, however I have just bought a Capture card and need some HDMI cables and a splitter to connect to my hdmi output. Then I'll be able to tape xbox and PS3 games.

So, who wants to Challenge tRue? Just write your name down here with your tag and Ill send you a message, FR and a time for where we can play.

I hope this content will be fun to watch and I look forward to playing with you guys!

tRue

EDIT : ALL MATCHES PLAYED WILL BE POSTED BELOW FOR AN EASIER WAY TO VIEW THEM ALL -

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Sagat) MiserableShuli

youtube.com/watch?v=45CBHX38-F4&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88&index=1

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Oni, Akuma, Ryu) JBHAMMER777

youtube.com/watch?v=dEj45m2OUnU&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Chun Li) Futuralab

youtube.com/watch?v=b3tpawcRYjg&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Guile) XUpYourGameX

youtube.com/watch?v=N6bGJdBWJ-Q&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Ryu) ArmchairTitan3

youtube.com/watch?v=1MCbfYP5OsY&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Ibuki) Futuralab #2

youtube.com/watch?v=J6dKv-BopoE&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Gen) Momo7877

youtube.com/watch?v=b0w6vpO4jNc&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Balrog) Divinemarkpizza

youtube.com/watch?v=YfjSCZd5NsE&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Viper) ManowarBabsi (AMAZING SET)

youtube.com/watch?v=-xGFliIQeXQ&list=UUHklDPNc9WZFUY0jaZNdcFQ&index=27

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Ryu) Littlescumbag

youtube.com/watch?v=bYPHb06Bg_A&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (bison) vs (Bison) TheBirdLives (NEWEST)

youtube.com/watch?v=IwVvUppakKw&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88
Post edited by IItRueII on
SSF4 AE Commentary + Tutorials

Casual comms with High level gameplay

Comments