~~~ Challenge tRue ~~~

IItRueIIIItRueII tRueGamingJoined: Posts: 170
edited February 2013 in Ultra Street Fighter IV
Alrighty guys!

I have been active on Streetfighter 4 since vannila and have mained bison for a good 4 years plus (Very loyal to the guy!) I have attended 3 tournaments in my career so far, with 2 wins and a 3rd place under my belt. The wins were from smaller ones like for university and a bar, but the 3rd place one was "Yorkshire carnage" this tournement had some great english players who attended; overmostheads, wywywywy, VS Bigfoot to name a few, I actually beat everyone in my pool all the way till Winners finals then was knocked out into loses by problem x (The fucker) lol.

As well as this I have a channel on youtube dedicated to everything street fighter, from tutorials to more creative, casual ideas like subs choice (where the subs choose a character I play and see a day1 or at most week 1 perspective of how I play them) and play till I lose. (you can guess this concept lol)

Throughout my time on youtube I have been trying to premote the game to a wider audience and also help everyone improve there game, mostly there footises and spacing, this seems to be overlooked by many on how important it is!

Now I have another concept - Challenge tRue

Basicly It would be a FT5 vs anyone whos willing to give me a fight. I would tape the games and give live commentary which would be uploaded to my channel. The layout would be as follows

Challenge tRue - Super Street Fighter 4 [First to five] TrU3Ta1ent vs Futuralab (HD) (example)

The description would be a link to your youtube and then a bit about the new series.

I would love to vs people who would also be recording for that double commentary kind of thing which would be very interesting to see both sides of the game but it isn't necessary. Also you dont need to have a youtube account either.

I have the game on all 3 platforms

XBOX360
PS3
PC

I can only record PC matches at the moment but that is only temperery as I bought a capture card and am awaiting some HDMI cables and a splitter

Currently I only can record via PC with Fraps, however I have just bought a Capture card and need some HDMI cables and a splitter to connect to my hdmi output. Then I'll be able to tape xbox and PS3 games.

So, who wants to Challenge tRue? Just write your name down here with your tag and Ill send you a message, FR and a time for where we can play.

I hope this content will be fun to watch and I look forward to playing with you guys!

tRue

EDIT : ALL MATCHES PLAYED WILL BE POSTED BELOW FOR AN EASIER WAY TO VIEW THEM ALL -

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Sagat) MiserableShuli

youtube.com/watch?v=45CBHX38-F4&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88&index=1

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Oni, Akuma, Ryu) JBHAMMER777

youtube.com/watch?v=dEj45m2OUnU&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Chun Li) Futuralab

youtube.com/watch?v=b3tpawcRYjg&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Guile) XUpYourGameX

youtube.com/watch?v=N6bGJdBWJ-Q&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Ryu) ArmchairTitan3

youtube.com/watch?v=1MCbfYP5OsY&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Ibuki) Futuralab #2

youtube.com/watch?v=J6dKv-BopoE&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Gen) Momo7877

youtube.com/watch?v=b0w6vpO4jNc&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Balrog) Divinemarkpizza

youtube.com/watch?v=YfjSCZd5NsE&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Viper) ManowarBabsi (AMAZING SET)

youtube.com/watch?v=-xGFliIQeXQ&list=UUHklDPNc9WZFUY0jaZNdcFQ&index=27

TrU3Ta1ent (Bison) vs (Ryu) Littlescumbag

youtube.com/watch?v=bYPHb06Bg_A&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88

TrU3Ta1ent (bison) vs (Bison) TheBirdLives (NEWEST)

youtube.com/watch?v=IwVvUppakKw&list=SPJgAMgRFBOfh4gDBniPc4IpR25AOPZB88
Post edited by IItRueII on
SSF4 AE Commentary + Tutorials

Casual comms with High level gameplay
·

Comments

• Ryuken9Ryuken9 Joined: Posts: 504
    I'm a Seth player that knows his shit, I will gladly play you on PSN I got a pretty gud connection too. My PSN = MoroccanJack
    SSF4 AE : Seth/Ken/Sagat/Evil Ryu

PSN is full of pussies
    ·
  • chubbyfingerzchubbyfingerz Kore ga Saikyo-ryu da! Joined: Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭
    Sure. Add me " SaikyoForever" on PSN. This is my Dan-only account that I just started and It's all I'm playing at the moment!
    PSN: SaikyoForever

Test yourself against Saikyo!

·
  • SpiderCrawlSpiderCrawl Shadaloo Deserter Joined: Posts: 452
    I'd would love to add my name, but I also play Bison and live on the west coast.
    Nobody wants to see a laggy Bison mirror.
    I like the idea though hope you rep Bison well.
    Ultra: Juri & Poison
    Guilty Gear: I-No
    ·
  • ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Sonic Boom! Joined: Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭
    Im a Bison player, ill play you. XBL, projectjustice.
    Supercade, XBL and GGPO tags: Projectjustice
    ·
  • IItRueIIIItRueII tRueGaming Joined: Posts: 170
    Great stuff guys! I am using fraps atm (pc only) but I have a sexy black magic cap card just waiting for some hdmi cables and a splitter (and to learn how to use this shizzle! lol)

·
    I'd would love to add my name, but I also play Bison and live on the west coast.
    Nobody wants to see a laggy Bison mirror.
    I like the idea though hope you rep Bison well.

Yeh that would make us both look bad lol.

Be assured I try my best to show bisons power!

Fucking love the guy :)

·
  • AzzaAzza Joined: Posts: 297
    Yeah I be up for a few games.
    On PC or Xbox 360,
    Stavanger1 is my gamertag for both. In Ireland so the connection should be okay between us.
    ·
  • Nemesys_SyndromeNemesys_Syndrome What the?! Where?! Joined: Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭
    Where are you from?
    ·
    He from the UK

PSN is full of pussies
    ·
    On PC or Xbox 360,
    Stavanger1 is my gamertag for both. In Ireland so the connection should be okay between us.

Perfect dude! Im gona be adding everyone soon. who u main?

·
    Where are you from?

As Ryuken said i'm from the uk BUT I can play people on the east coast of usa with minimal lag.

·
    Very interesting. I'll take on your challenge.

I'd also be happy to do double commentary as well. Most of my work is very similar to what you're doing as well. The only difference is that I livestream most of my events and I'm currently helping to build a bigger AE PC Community.

BTW, I main Guile.
    ·
    Very interesting. I'll take on your challenge.

I'd also be happy to do double commentary as well. Most of my work is very similar to what you're doing as well. The only difference is that I livestream most of my events and I'm currently helping to build a bigger AE PC Community.

BTW, I main Guile.

Alrighty mate!

Great to see another commentator. Yeh man haha gully, such a hard match for bipson! But once ure in u can do good dmg

Im gona add all you guys soon, Ill prob get some pc footages up first as still waiting on HDMI cables :P

Look forward to the games mate :)

Would be cool if u recorded too and we could see both perspectives :P

·
    Alrighty mate!

Great to see another commentator. Yeh man haha gully, such a hard match for bipson! But once ure in u can do good dmg

Im gona add all you guys soon, Ill prob get some pc footages up first as still waiting on HDMI cables :P

Look forward to the games mate :)

Would be cool if u recorded too and we could see both perspectives :P
    I'd be more than happy to. I can get some offline pro players to do the review and commentary as well if need be.
    ·
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 298
    LittleScumbag is my gamertag/id on any platform ... i usually do good in the bison matchup since my friend "Pfadec3cut3r" has a really really solid bison and i played with him countles times... id love to try you
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    ·
    I'd be more than happy to. I can get some offline pro players to do the review and commentary as well if need be.

Sounds ace dude! ;)

·
  • C3TNC3TN Joined: Posts: 52
    Cool videos, but where is the high level gameplay?
    ·
    cool videos, but where is the high level gameplay?

Thanks matey :)

In the FT5's hopefully :P

·
  • C3TNC3TN Joined: Posts: 52
    Thanks matey :)

In the FT5's hopefully :P
    I don't know man... I see M.Bison who only cares about combos, and jumps 10 times every round and nobody seem to have good anti air. You're giving yourself too much credit for beating beginners on GFWL. This is not HORRIBLE gameplay, but it's not high level either. 8-)
    ·
  • redlionredlion GT: RedL10N Joined: Posts: 11
    Let us know when you can record Xbox live matches. That's where the killers are.
    ·
    I don't know man... I see M.Bison who only cares about combos, and jumps 10 times every round and nobody seem to have good anti air. You're giving yourself too much credit for beating beginners on GFWL. This is not HORRIBLE gameplay, but it's not high level either. 8-)

Lol Why so serious? Show us your «high level» gameplay

PSN is full of pussies
    ·

I care about footises and spacing way more about combos. And I even explain that in the intro. I have only been to 3 tournements but I have won 2 and come 3rd in 1 big one with some really good players from england. I jump if u let me. If you dont I stop.

HAPPY NEW YEARS :P

·
    Let us know when you can record Xbox live matches. That's where the killers are.

Sure dude no prob :P Just need to get a hdmi cable and splitter :D

·

Whats your tag mate, Ill try get the games in this weekend if your free

·
  • UroboricUroboric Joined: Posts: 186
    Off topic, but I want to punch your avatar in the face.
    ·
  • ArmchairTitan3ArmchairTitan3 Fire From My Hands Joined: Posts: 35
    Sounds pretty cool man, I'd give it a go.

My GFWL tag is in my signature and I live in the UK so lag won't be an issue. I'm a decent Ryu player but pretty bad versus Bison so I expect it might be pretty embarrassing. It still sounds like fun, though!

Add me as a friend or whatever and we'll arrange something. I won't be free until Sunday night most likely, but then I should be good most nights from then on.
    GFWL: ArmchairTitan3 - Ryu / Seth / Cody
    ·
    Whats your tag mate, Ill try get the games in this weekend if your free
    XUpYourGameX
    ·
    XUpYourGameX

Wanna play tonight around 8-9 ish? You free?

·
  • TheBirdLivesTheBirdLives Still not dead Joined: Posts: 580
    I'll play ya if ya like. PSN and XBL is TheBirdLives.

Main Bison as well so dunno if it will be the most interesting of FT5's but yeah, well up for it.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    ·
    I'll play ya if ya like. PSN and XBL is TheBirdLives.

Main Bison as well so dunno if it will be the most interesting of FT5's but yeah, well up for it.

haha yeh mirrors are fun to watch but horrible to play xD

East coast / eu?

·
    Sounds pretty cool man, I'd give it a go.

My GFWL tag is in my signature and I live in the UK so lag won't be an issue. I'm a decent Ryu player but pretty bad versus Bison so I expect it might be pretty embarrassing. It still sounds like fun, though!

Add me as a friend or whatever and we'll arrange something. I won't be free until Sunday night most likely, but then I should be good most nights from then on.

In case upyourgame isnt on are u free tonight at 8-9?

·
    LittleScumbag is my gamertag/id on any platform ... i usually do good in the bison matchup since my friend "Pfadec3cut3r" has a really really solid bison and i played with him countles times... id love to try you

Are you free tonight 8-9 ish?

·
    In case upyourgame isnt on are u free tonight at 8-9?

Yeah, I'll be online, just give me a shout whenever you're ready!
    ·
    Yeah, I'll be online, just give me a shout whenever you're ready!

ok good shit man, will do!

·
    On PC or Xbox 360,

If your free tonight I can fit a game in with you as well :) can u be on 8-9-10 ish?

·
    GG's XUpyourGameX and ArmChairTitan3

Really solid players and good execution :) lol I fucking hate gully :P

Also guys think I should post all the challenge tRue videos on here so its just a thread devoted to it? The requests and the fights? Not jsut my videos either, if you have recorded when vsing me put like tRues view, upyougames view? or somth?

·
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    ill fight u
    ·
    GGs tRue, proper excellent Bison!

I think it might be a good idea to keep it all in this thread but update your original post regularly with links to the new videos as you complete them. That way everyone knows where to come to both request challenges and view your content.
    ·
    ill fight u

lol alright lad sure man, your mains balrog right? Thats a very rock paper scissor game bipson vs balrog

·
    haha yeh mirrors are fun to watch but horrible to play xD

East coast / eu?

From Falmouth in Cornwall mate. Connection should be pretty good.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    ·
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 298
    Are you free tonight 8-9 ish?
    ohhh sorry its the holidays in my country so i was verry bussy
    you from europe right?
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    ·
    Uploading me vs upyougame NOW will be up in 3-4 hours! xD my upload is slowwww

·
  • gigabytegigabyte Joined: Posts: 570
    Uploading me vs upyougame NOW will be up in 3-4 hours! xD my upload is slowwww
    cant wait to see the replays! upyourgame has a very formidable guile!
    ·
    cant wait to see the replays! upyourgame has a very formidable guile!

Videos up mate ;)

·
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    what time are you on? pc version
    i can fight right now
    ·
    what time are you on? pc version
    i can fight right now

Ill message you when I can fight man :) usually at weekends!

·
    Okay, here's my video w/commentary against True. GG's True. PS...I was actually recording my commentary during our matches but didn't realize that the mic was turned off so I was basically talking to myself. ^_^; Anyways, here's my take. It's also my first time doing commentary on my own matches. I'll probably do this more often if my viewers request it.

·
    I presume you're up north are ya True? We've got a tourney coming up in Falmouth on the 23rd of Feb. Bit of a long old way for ya though I bet but you're welcome if you wanna come down. Posters and info and all that coming soon anyways.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    ·
    I presume you're up north are ya True? We've got a tourney coming up in Falmouth on the 23rd of Feb. Bit of a long old way for ya though I bet but you're welcome if you wanna come down. Posters and info and all that coming soon anyways.

When I got my shit sorted, uni, job..etc im gona be attending alot of tournments. Atm I work my ass off on placement for fuck all pay and need to get smashed at the weekends to carry on xD. I would love to come sometime though :) Appreciate the offer man

·
    Okay, here's my video w/commentary against True. GG's True. PS...I was actually recording my commentary during our matches but didn't realize that the mic was turned off so I was basically talking to myself. ^_^; Anyways, here's my take. It's also my first time doing commentary on my own matches. I'll probably do this more often if my viewers request it.

Thats a pitty you had the mic off, coz it feels not as real. Thats why I love to tape and record at same time u get the real reactions and lol sometimes u regret what you say, but its your feelings at the time which I think is hillarious!

Btw talking and playing aint as easy as I make it look xD, Im good at multitasking so I dont find it too hard. But ive heard alot of people have problems with it.

gl with ure future commentarys lad :)

·