~~~ Challenge tRue ~~~

Comments

• nagasentrynagasentry Joined: Posts: 8
    I don't know man... I see M.Bison who only cares about combos, and jumps 10 times every round and nobody seem to have good anti air. You're giving yourself too much credit for beating beginners on GFWL. This is not HORRIBLE gameplay, but it's not high level either. 8-)

I've been following true for a while now. His level of play is definitely upper level/elite. Not only is his bison one of the best I've seen, he can learn new characters in a day or two. After he's done with his sub's choice series, he's going to be the momochi of the UK.
    ·
  • IItRueIIIItRueII tRueGaming Joined: Posts: 170
    I've been following true for a while now. His level of play is definitely upper level/elite. Not only is his bison one of the best I've seen, he can learn new characters in a day or two. After he's done with his sub's choice series, he's going to be the momochi of the UK.

Heh, thanks for the confidence in me man :)

I do beleive im just as any other person who is good at the game, bar diago, hes on another level lol
    SSF4 AE Commentary + Tutorials

Casual comms with High level gameplay
    ·
    Free tonight for a challenger, Sorry xbox and ps peeps still goda get my cap card but it will come! :)

Any pc guys?

·
  • m0mom0mo Joined: Posts: 335 ✭✭
    Free tonight for a challenger, Sorry xbox and ps peeps still goda get my cap card but it will come! :)

Any pc guys?
    I'm based in Lithuania and definetly wouldn't mind doing a FT5 on pc if you're still up. I play gen BTW. Connection should be pretty good since i play some uk players constantly. Anyways if you can do this today answer in this thread.
    XBL/GFWL: momo7877
    ·
  • Montsegur97Montsegur97 Joined: Posts: 13
    Heh, thanks for the confidence in me man :)

I do beleive im just as any other person who is good at the game, bar diago, hes on another level lol

Yup, I've watched his videos for awhile and he's definitely a great Bison player. I've learned quite a bit from him and used it towards my Bison, and it's done nothing but help. Encouraging thing is seeing players like you do devil reverse and head stomp when you meant to either Psycho Crusher or Scissor kick. I do it once in awhile and think "must just be cause I'm terrible."

Was fun seeing the FT5 with XupyourgameX,, I'm in his pc group and he's a solid Guile and can frustrate you to no end. Keep these coming though, enjoy the commentary. I'd offer to challenge you, but it would be a 5-0 drubbing in no time, I'd be free big time.
    ·
    I'm based in Lithuania and definetly wouldn't mind doing a FT5 on pc if you're still up. I play gen BTW. Connection should be pretty good since i play some uk players constantly. Anyways if you can do this today answer in this thread.

Oh wow a gen, they can fuck you becase you dont know the matchup well lol

Yeh man im gona try get alot of ft5's in tonight! Add me GFWL tag its II tRue II

Well see the connection, Would prefer a 4 bar but I can do a 3 bar coz its jsut for fun anwyays xD

·

Really gg man, very nice gen I was scared to pressure att eh start as I wasnt sure what tricks you had lol

match will be posted here tommorow :)

·
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    damn i didnt land any combos rofl
    ·
    Very legit bipson. Can't wait to see more of these FT5's. Keep up the good work.
    ·
    Very legit bipson. Can't wait to see more of these FT5's. Keep up the good work.

Thanks matey :) I change my gameplay vs who I play. Always have lol. I saw you had solid aa and mixups so i respected your sapce and made you have to attack mine :P

·
    damn i didnt land any combos rofl

hehe gona render the match now will be up in few hours im off out! xD

·
    LittleScumbag is my gamertag/id on any platform ... i usually do good in the bison matchup since my friend "Pfadec3cut3r" has a really really solid bison and i played with him countles times... id love to try you

Can you play tonight?

·
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 298
    Can you play tonight?
    man i am allready in bed , today was my first day in new job so i am tired as fuck... i could play you now but i wouldnt perform at my best
    we can if you want
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    ·
    Can you play tonight?
    ok i got up lets play i dont care ;)
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

·

Its cool we will play at the weekend :) Nets being used now anyways lol.

·

Tommorow, I can play after work 8-9ish, you free?

·
  • ChewmandingaChewmandinga PSN XBL, UK: Chewmandinga Joined: Posts: 298
    XUpYourGameX

You're not the guy who sets his ranked matches to 1 round on PSN are you?

On Topic: True, I'll happily play you on PSN. I main Makoto, my tag is Chewmandinga.
    Shoryuken needs to sort out these adverts.
    ·

On Topic: True, I'll happily play you on PSN. I main Makoto, my tag is Chewmandinga.

haha no that is not me xD. Whats his name?

·
    Tommorow, I can play after work 8-9ish, you free?
    tomorow 8 oclock is fine with me

·
    haha no that is not me xD. Whats his name?

It might have been UpYourGame. He beat me in one round, then when the victory screen came up I was like "wtf just happened?"
    ·
    tomorow 8 oclock is fine with me

Good shizzle lad! Should be a good fight :) uploading a game I had with an old friend, his viper is a beast lol. Was it too much for me in this set, watch and see! xD will post on here when its uploaded

·
    It might have been UpYourGame. He beat me in one round, then when the victory screen came up I was like "wtf just happened?"

HAHA really? Maybe it was a mistake you'll have to ask him lol

·
  • Nemesys_SyndromeNemesys_Syndrome What the?! Where?! Joined: Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭

1) It's been close to a year since I played AE on PSN. My PSN then was XUpYourGameX.

2) My PSN is/was XUpYourGameX. That PSN was specifically for my livestream and never for ranked matches or casuals. If and when I did play ranked on that PSN, it was streamed.

3) I am from the East Coast USA. The person whom you played is from the UK. Chances are he plays Ryu and mashes through strings.

And lastly, noone can replicate "XUpYourGameX". I've taken that over on XBL, PSN and PC. If it's not what I've written just now then it's not me.
    ·
  • Mickles_86Mickles_86 Joined: Posts: 13
    Im also up for this. PSN ID is Mickles_86 im from Northern Ireland so connection should be grand. play gen and bison match ups are usually tricky for me tho.
    ·
    i am waiiiiitiiiiiing (to get blown of :p )

·

Bad news :/ I had the net free then I didnt. fuck sake. House shares suck dude trust.

Ill message you when I get another slot. Was looking forward to it too.

We will play though, and this pleasure delaying should make it epic :P

Soz broski thats 2x I let you down, but ive been let down the same.

I need to get my own house dude lol

·
    1) It's been close to a year since I played AE on PSN. My PSN then was XUpYourGameX.

2) My PSN is/was XUpYourGameX. That PSN was specifically for my livestream and never for ranked matches or casuals. If and when I did play ranked on that PSN, it was streamed.

3) I am from the East Coast USA. The person whom you played is from the UK. Chances are he plays Ryu and mashes through strings.

And lastly, noone can replicate "XUpYourGameX". I've taken that over on XBL, PSN and PC. If it's not what I've written just now then it's not me.

It's a pretty similar name to be fair, I think it was Upyourgame without the X's I played. Anyway, never mind! Have a good one :)
    ·

U got this message mate? I hope your not just waitng in ssf4, least u get to play tonght though! lol

·

GEGE man good games, will be up tonight / tommorow :)

·
    Im a Bison player, ill play you. XBL, projectjustice.

Orded cables XBOX LIVE GAMEPLAY HERE WE COME! lol

·
    Orded cables XBOX LIVE GAMEPLAY HERE WE COME! lol
    ok i had my chance yesterday
    how long do i have to wait for a rematch , a month ...two? ;)

and btw you should go and challenge ragerunner05 , i'd really love to see that match
    hes probably the best we have on pc live right now

·
    ok i had my chance yesterday
    how long do i have to wait for a rematch , a month ...two? ;)

and btw you should go and challenge ragerunner05 , i'd really love to see that match
    hes probably the best we have on pc live right now

Make it happen :)

Whos he main?

·
    Make it happen :)

Whos he main?
    lol you dont know him ;) ? hes my buudy i'll talk to him and arange the fight
    Last time i played him he was a MASTER Guy and that was like a week ago , he might be GRAND MASTER by now ... insanely strong player

·
    lol you dont know him ;) ? hes my buudy i'll talk to him and arange the fight
    Last time i played him he was a MASTER Guy and that was like a week ago , he might be GRAND MASTER by now ... insanely strong player

Oh cool, I used to train with a 6k pp guy, he taught me how to playt he matchup. So though could be fun :D

Cheerz lad

·
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    lol i fought ragerunner and he 0-5d me quick
    good luck
    ·
    good luck
    Definetly one of the best pc players.
    ·
    good luck

Why have I never vsed him or heard of him? xD

·
  • ArmchairTitan3ArmchairTitan3 Fire From My Hands Joined: Posts: 35
    Agreed about Ragerunner05, incredible Guy, best one I know of.

I'm lucky to win one in ten games against him.
    GFWL: ArmchairTitan3 - Ryu / Seth / Cody
    ·
  • DrGulagDrGulag Joined: Posts: 199
    Keep it up ||tRue||, entertaining material: :)

By the way (don't know really where to post this so here goes nothing) :

Just wanted to know if you European players hold any online tournaments or are possibly interested at all about such a thing?

Many people like myself don't have time to participate in any real events and playing same old endless can get a bit stale. For example, single elimination FT5 and a character lock? Obviously the games wouldn't necessarily be played on the same day, because there are always unexpected hindrances and what not. Just throwing these ideas around. I'm not really great at organizing events or anything but these FT5 matches are really fun and if anyone is interested at organizing such a thing on a larger scale I'd definitely join the fun.

Sorry for going completely off topic!
    ·
    Keep it up ||tRue||, entertaining material: :)

By the way (don't know really where to post this so here goes nothing) :

Just wanted to know if you European players hold any online tournaments or are possibly interested at all about such a thing?

Many people like myself don't have time to participate in any real events and playing same old endless can get a bit stale. For example, single elimination FT5 and a character lock? Obviously the games wouldn't necessarily be played on the same day, because there are always unexpected hindrances and what not. Just throwing these ideas around. I'm not really great at organizing events or anything but these FT5 matches are really fun and if anyone is interested at organizing such a thing on a larger scale I'd definitely join the fun.

Sorry for going completely off topic!

I found a french fourm which holds them which I will start joining. Other thent hat not sure I think godsgarden is coming to eu, but again its a rumor atm, I know an admin who said somthing about it.

Glad you enjoyed matey :)

·
  • Angry AbelAngry Abel Joined: Posts: 150
    Keep up the good work. Highly entertaining stuff, and your Dan match-ups were hilarious.

I watched your Abel fights the other day, did you take him up as a second character?
    ·
    Keep up the good work. Highly entertaining stuff, and your Dan match-ups were hilarious.

I watched your Abel fights the other day, did you take him up as a second character?

Played able for about 10 hours in total? xD nah man I dont know much about him!

Thanks man really appriciate the time you took into checking ym vontent and writing that comment :) makes all this worth while. Glad you enjoyed and had a laugh lol

·
  • burnthecanvasburnthecanvas Joined: Posts: 1
    I enjoy your videos tRue, random but for some reason I get a Video Playback error (Bison Vs Guile especially) if viewing on iOS devices, but on Android each one loads fine, strange!

I saw one of your Trail/Combo vids, had a screen overlay of the buttons you pressed, do you use xbox pad for the PC? I just got SF4 AE for PC (still have it on PSN) and can't get my TE1 stick to work on the PC annoyingly but have a Xbox pad as back up.
    ·
    I enjoy your videos tRue, random but for some reason I get a Video Playback error (Bison Vs Guile especially) if viewing on iOS devices, but on Android each one loads fine, strange!

I saw one of your Trail/Combo vids, had a screen overlay of the buttons you pressed, do you use xbox pad for the PC? I just got SF4 AE for PC (still have it on PSN) and can't get my TE1 stick to work on the PC annoyingly but have a Xbox pad as back up.

Xbox pad mate thanks for the compliment. Currently tryin g to set up my blackmagic to work on xbox but cant get it working! Anyone know? I might create a thread for this to get help?

·

I can now record xbox AWWW YEA :P
    Let us know when you can record Xbox live matches. That's where the killers are.

Now I can >:P
    I'll play ya if ya like. PSN and XBL is TheBirdLives.

Main Bison as well so dunno if it will be the most interesting of FT5's but yeah, well up for it.

Finally got my black magic working and the quaity is quite sexual :D

·

Added I can play now if you're up!

·
  • Ryuken9Ryuken9 Joined: Posts: 504
    I'm up for some games on PSN
    SSF4 AE : Seth/Ken/Sagat/Evil Ryu

PSN is full of pussies
    ·
    I'm up for some games on PSN

Still need to get wires for that matey. Only have the hdmi for xbox for now.

·
  • TheBirdLivesTheBirdLives Still not dead Joined: Posts: 580
    Up for a FT5 at some point mate. Weekends are the best though. Gimme a shout when ya see me on bro.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    ·
  • TheBirdLivesTheBirdLives Still not dead Joined: Posts: 580
    Up for a FT5 at some point mate. Weekends are the best though. Gimme a shout when ya see me on bro.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    ·