• derrykderryk mister science brain Joined: Posts: 4,797
    Mats on the jam room floor

Official 2013 first post is in the 2012 thread you dick forgers

Iothos street fighter for street fightt 5 bitches
  • blackaddeblackadde Don't let me down! Joined: Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    happy new year homies
    The Rindoukan Bible: A Makoto Guidebook - http://otersi.com/rindoukan/
  • VillairnVillairn Joined: Posts: 107
    Happy New Year everyone!! I wish you all the best!!
  • PsykoJoshPsykoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 99
    Alrighty

Let's make this one count...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
  • Nos99Nos99 Science Scrub Joined: Posts: 4,651
    Happy new year!
    Giga new year. Have some of this!

BIG THUG NUTZ
  • InfilInfil una catástrofe con una pelota de beisbol Joined: Posts: 8,606
    Too bad they're gonna delete the entire 2012 thread in a month or two, lol. (For the record, it was 562 pages and 28,087 posts... about half of the entire BC thread which has been going since 2004!)

Oh well, happy new year everyone.

What is even on the radar for the FGC in 2013? A better version of SFxT by the end of the month which may or may not get played at all, and... otherwise, just more Marvel? lol
    Visit my Complete Killer Instinct Guide! Learn everything you wanted to know about the game. Every mechanic and character discussed with embedded video examples!
  • AwesomersaurAwesomersaur LAB Falken Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Too bad they're gonna delete the entire 2012 thread in a month or two, lol. (For the record, it was 562 pages and 28,087 posts... about half of the entire BC thread which has been going since 2004!)

Oh well, happy new year everyone.

What is even on the radar for the FGC in 2013? A better version of SFxT by the end of the month which may or may not get played at all, and... otherwise, just more Marvel? lol

Maybe UNIB getting a console version / localized (lol), Sega is hosting a tournament for VF5, the new Darkstalkers will probably get officially announced and we'll get to see some footage of that, TxSF maybe also.

Perhaps we'll get to see a tech demo of Gigamaidens also.

Other than that I can't think of much.
    恐竜
  • JozhearJozhear vega all day Joined: Posts: 7,394
    I can't believe how drunk I got last night. That was easily the most drunk I have been in my life. I don't remember a single detail after our set and until chantelle drove us home. Can someone please fill me in on what the fuck I was doing last night? I heard tell that I took my clothes off, is this true? Jesus Christ
  • ToshinToshin Joined: Posts: 904
    Just want to pop in here and wish you guys Happy new year from me and the east coast maritimes crew to the guys I know in here..best of 2013 hope we connect somehow besides evo :D
    <s-kill> silence!
    <s-kill> capcom's new policy is no criticizing anything
    <s-kill> ever
    <s-kill> thank you
    I can't believe how drunk I got last night. That was easily the most drunk I have been in my life. I don't remember a single detail after our set and until chantelle drove us home. Can someone please fill me in on what the fuck I was doing last night? I heard tell that I took my clothes off, is this true? Jesus Christ

Hrmm.. glad I bounced early! :sweat:

So... who has my copy of marvel and sfxt? I think I took the wrong stickbag from dickens last week.
  • DirgesongDirgesong YOGA SURPRISE! Joined: Posts: 2,591
    I have it Gurg. Now back to my super hangover.
  • w00flesw00fles Wicked underground Joined: Posts: 852
    Confirmed: I took my clothes off.... to go into the hot tub... HAHAHAHAH oh man

Was someone taking care of me? I can't believe how orderly drunk Jozhear is. That guy didn't lose anything. Keys, wallet, ipod shit, not to mention both of my socks, AND my shoes, AND i went back to take my jacket before we left. Seriously!!! Fuck man!!! Hahahahahaha!

Lol, i'm glad i'm deciding to stop drinking. Just thinking about what i did to my body last night is making me feel gross.

Here's my recollection of last night:

Got to party
    Started drinking immediately
    Chasing whiskey with beer >____> thanks Greg
    Played our set. I love playing drums even if i suck at it super drunk. Sorry guys.
    Talking to kyle and rory about drums n shit.
    Convincing some dudes to drink screech and five alive with scott. We failed and drank it ourselves
    Blackness, pure and utter blackness
    I'm in chantelle's car going to go to derryk's
    Arrive at diner
    Forced myself to throw up cause my body was doing terrible things. drunk jozhear doesn't mess around
    ate a holy oh my god delicious omelette
    Got back to derryk's and passed the FUCK out

on the whole i'd say what i can remember was pretty solid. ringing in the new year playing music is the way to go. that's how i rang in 2011...

Here is a recollection of highlights from this year:

Living with my bro in Heat Death Apartment 9000
    Smoking weed and eating junk food and playing street fighter, all day, every day.
    Awesome FA/DC gigs!!!!
    Awesome gigs with my other band too!
    Street fighter tournaments! Adon can win too! I made good coin playing games this year.
    Made new friends and reconnected with some old ones.
    Profound changes in philosophy around the end of the summer that have lasted up to the current moment.
    Lots of music.

Pretty decent year. Come at me 2013.
  • BeatrushBeatrush The guy who runs the stream Joined: Posts: 1,312
    When's Mahvel?
    "Mindgames only work on people who actually use their mind" – Airamae
  • zakkyzakky rawr Joined: Posts: 1,340
    Who is going to Tubby's tonight? Is it going to be just me?
    today's tuesday homie

also according to their facebook page they're closed until the 2nd anyways
  • Number5Number5 Q_Q n00b Joined: Posts: 373
    lmao you are a goof zak

Happy New years everyone

I hope people make unrealistic goals this year and achieve them
    I hope everyone is healthy this year
    I hope this year everyone's dreams come true
    and I hope Andy stays in school

Bless everyone and I hope everyone had a great Christmas
    Q_Q noob
    Anyone wanna play me in Marvel on XBL?
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    I wonder if Jamie remembers txting me last night in the wee hours asking if he could touch my boobs?
    Yeah, cough, I vaguely remember him doing that, cough.
  • thebestthebest #electricboogaloo Joined: Posts: 8,529
    I wonder if Jamie remembers txting me last night in the wee hours asking if he could touch my boobs?

• thebestthebest #electricboogaloo Joined: Posts: 8,529
    Whoever made this, needs to make shin versions of every char zomg.. that would be too good

Apparently this site is moving to new servers this month..

Could it really be the end of all our forum woes? :eek:
  • fogerfoger lame is good Joined: Posts: 5,661
    hopefully

considering the canons are software developers its kind of ironic they can't make a functioning website

i mean yeah they probably get shitloads of traffic, but you know damn well they dont pay the nerds to post eventhubs shit on the front page, so where's all the intrusive ad revenue going
  • Aminel1Aminel1 Aladeen. Joined: Posts: 1,169
    What are you implying foger? That srk keeps the money for themselves? I'll have you know that this website is a none profit organization.(can't hold a straight face)
    i would never say that...just like how they lose tens of thousands of dollars doing evo every year
  • TMNTempsTMNTemps brozhear Joined: Posts: 4,188
    just posting so the thread shows up my alerts list

it'd be nice if this forum starts functioning properly soon. I don't have high hopes
    having to work again suuuuuucks
    GGXrd - Sol // SFV - Ken
    SFV Ken Okizeme Lessons
    Just started using tapatalk.. anyone got any tips?

Tubby's tonight anyone? I haven't had a dog in a while!
    I'm down for tubs tonight! Havnt been out in a while
  • VanillaVanilla Combo into jab pizza slice Joined: Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Happy new years guys.

I want to go to tubbies but I gotta buy groceries and make some turkey soup. The bird in my fridge will go bad otherwise!

Yeah being back at work is the suck fest 5000 lol :(

There are so many infinite combos in marble 3, unblockables + vortex bullshit in streets...

After they "patch" xtekken does anyone think we will get some service to the aforementioned?

Or will they just focus on Darkstalkers?

Personally I just want sf5 progress or another exciting patch to sf4, maybe a few new characters?

Ono troll said he wants to increase fighting game popularity by 10% in 2013. They better have something up their sleeves.

Is anyone planning on travelling to tournaments this year? If so which ones? I'd like to!
  • DirgesongDirgesong YOGA SURPRISE! Joined: Posts: 2,591
    No Tubby's for me . . . 5am start times kill week day adventures.

And I'm still a little hung over from NYE
    i'll be there!

hoorj
    I'm noy at work today so as of now I'm in marvel training mode. Anyone wanna play??
    i'll be there!

hoorj
    no tubby's for me tonight either I'm practically a zombie right now
    want to jump into the lab a bit and practice up mag/zero for 1 touch kills off everything, that new LL variation looks really easy
    GGXrd - Sol // SFV - Ken
    SFV Ken Okizeme Lessons
    pffft dont stay home if you're just gonna training mode br0

i haven't even touched a fighting game in like a month+ and im going :D

can you imagine that crack team of writers they had massaging this screenplay
    Jane Bullard: I haven't laughed like this in such a long time.
    Guru Pitka: Why not?
    Jane Bullard: It's hard to laugh when men just see you as some curse.

jessica_alba_embraces_her_latin_roots.jpg

Excellent casting. Truly a woman that would be have a hard time with men.

• InfilInfil una catástrofe con una pelota de beisbol Joined: Posts: 8,606
    I want to go to tubbies but I gotta buy groceries and make some turkey soup. The bird in my fridge will go bad otherwise!

Yeah being back at work is the suck fest 5000 lol :(

There are so many infinite combos in marble 3, unblockables + vortex bullshit in streets...

After they "patch" xtekken does anyone think we will get some service to the aforementioned?

Or will they just focus on Darkstalkers?

Personally I just want sf5 progress or another exciting patch to sf4, maybe a few new characters?

Ono troll said he wants to increase fighting game popularity by 10% in 2013. They better have something up their sleeves.

Is anyone planning on travelling to tournaments this year? If so which ones? I'd like to!

In many ways, SFxT kinda already is "SF4 with a few new characters", but it has its own style too. I dunno, I think the Tekken chars are pretty interesting (the SF characters are mostly pretty cool too, actually), so hopefully the game improves to a state where people enjoy playing it more.

It's weird, for all the time outs and defensive play in SFxT, it's probably the easiest game in SF history to get perfects in? The damage is so high and you really can't afford to get hit ever. I imagine after the 2013 patch, perfects will be even more common. It's such a strange effect... so easy to get perfects, but sometimes it seems so hard to kill a character, lol.

[jessica alba]

Excellent casting. Truly a woman that would be have a hard time with men.

Oh noooo I own one of the most profitable sports franchises in north america and I'm also extremely hot when will my BAD LUCK END
    Visit my Complete Killer Instinct Guide! Learn everything you wanted to know about the game. Every mechanic and character discussed with embedded video examples!
    pffft dont stay home if you're just gonna training mode br0

i haven't even touched a fighting game in like a month+ and im going :D
    lol i just don't wanna be in public. i was running with like 1pm wakeup 5am bedtime for most of the break then took the brute force approach to get back on normal work schedule. didn't quite work. I feel jet lagged, just wanna lay on the couch. I might not even make it into training mode

anyway, let's rock
    GGXrd - Sol // SFV - Ken
    SFV Ken Okizeme Lessons
    to be totally honest i always thought grey life was like the #1 reason timeouts were so prevalent

its cool that you can do an 80% combo on someone...but it only does 35% real damage, and 45% damage they regenerate instantly when they raw tag their next character in and keep them in

im looking forward to the patch fo sho
    Oh noooo I own one of the most profitable sports franchises in north america and I'm also extremely hot when will my BAD LUCK END
    hahahahahahahahaha
    The Grey life thing is pretty crazy. In the new patch it will be even crazier.. you'll have throws doing 50% (grey) life and crazy shit like that. Especially since most ppl still keep doing shitty jabjabjabABCLauncher combos nonstop.

Not being able to DP-tag is probably going to hurt some characters that have no other good was to safely tag... oh well, fuck 'em! I'm glad that derpy shit is getting nerfed to hell.

Pretty much everything that I that was bullshit is getting nerfed (fuck you Rufus) so I'm happy lol