Anime & Manga Thread v.5 FAQ/IRC: See OP. Welcome to 2017.

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,120 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Fuck why did I click that gundam spoiler.....almost as bad as that cheap ass tower of god shit......can you even tell what is going on in those pictures? Dude looks like he just sneezed a bunch of speed lines onto his monitor and called it a day......

@Hecatom don't they have a lost canvas anime or am I tripping?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    no but for realz that tower of god look bootleg as fuck get that shit outta here lol.....nigga need to study some old school marvel comics to properly display his action and work on the stances and poses of his characters.....that shit is awful.
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,704
    Lost Canvas manga is pretty tight. Saint Seiya - Sanctuary had some badass moments. Chikyuugi da bes
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 6,897
    edited February 2016
    Ok I like grimgar now. Dat Yume ass too good.

Anyone watching Schwarzesmarken? How is it so far? Only seen ep 1.
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    Were there any animes that made you sad when they finished?

No-Rin has a nigga feeling that way. It was a fun and feel good experience from start to finish; though the typhoon episode left a lot to be desired. Seeing a "The End" splash screen with the main cast lined up at the end of the last episode kind of left me in despair, like they weren't going to make another season.

But, it may get an S2 since MGF renewed interest in the show, that and the manga is still on-going.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • JGreenJGreen Joined: Posts: 1,676
    Rick Ross wrote: »

For me it was Aria. Those last few episodes were amazing and had a huge emotional impact. Heck the whole last season was great.
    When Yu Yu Hakusho finished I was sad. ;__;
    I vow to end them all.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    All the animes I like will never finish..........
    Mains:
  • AceKillahAceKillah behind the scenes Joined: Posts: 15,813

sad that they ended or sad because the actual ending was sad? lol
    "Smash is the Walmart of fighting games. There's nothing inherently wrong with Walmart, but damned if I don't want 95% of its clientele to burn to death." -Vynce
  • MechWarriorMechWarrior Joined: Posts: 5,718
    edited March 2016
    Gurren Lagann. The Dai-Gurren Brigade accomplished so much over the course of the series, and then they had to just walk away from it all with no reward other than the knowledge that they did what was right. Even though it was genuinely for something bigger than themselves, it really put the "bitter" in that truly bittersweet finale.
    XBL: MechWarriorNY
    shut yo ole the only nigga alive whos stream gets less views then Beta's ass up.

when Kuroko ended I was hella sad. no more hype.
    "Smash is the Walmart of fighting games. There's nothing inherently wrong with Walmart, but damned if I don't want 95% of its clientele to burn to death." -Vynce
  • KromoKromo Render unto Miku Joined: Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    AceKillah wrote: »

sad that they ended or sad because the actual ending was sad? lol

Sad because they finished.
    All the fucking time.
    I'm only now starting to come to terms with Love Live ending. I didn't cry when the tv airing finished. But I wept and wept watching the final episodes of bluray.

This is the difference between casuals and people who actually love anime. It is real life, honest to god love. What scrubs feel for friends and family, a significant other, a pet or even god is what a true anime fan feels towards anime. These are my friends and family. A never ending cascade of beautiful characters reborn every season. Every parting bittersweet. Every new series like meeting an old friend.

Casuals complain that too much anime panders to sad life otaku and moan about how the shows or genres they like can't get more attention. Well, you want to know why nobody is making it?
    BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT. YOU AREN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE. GO BACK TO YOUR WORLD, YOU HUMAN FILTH.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 4 years in a row! 2012 - 2015!
    All proceeds will go the Hydro Acoustic Reverberance Mechanism (H.A.R.M Project)
    Glory unto the Machine Goddess!
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,730
    Did you cry when no Minami-Ke season 5?
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,299

No-Rin has a nigga feeling that way. It was a fun and feel good experience from start to finish; though the typhoon episode left a lot to be desired. Seeing a "The End" splash screen with the main cast lined up at the end of the last episode kind of left me in despair, like they weren't going to make another season.

But, it may get an S2 since MGF renewed interest in the show, that and the manga is still on-going.

Not sure if sad's the right word but that feeling where you don't feel like it's worth watching anything else that day because it will just be like nothing in comparison to the greatness you've just experienced, yeah got a few anime's which have done that.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
    Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop for suuuuuuurrreeee
    I vow to end them all.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    shut yo ole the only nigga alive whos stream gets less views then Beta's ass up.

when Kuroko ended I was hella sad. no more hype.

Fuck you moolie. I only started streaming a week ago; Beta's streamed for 2 or 3 years and he only averaged a few views.

I also have variety on my channel. Not like Beta who streams random guildhests on his Potato Station 3.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    its been almost 15 years since the original FMA anime.

its still too soon :sad:
    its been almost 15 years since the original FMA anime.

its still too soon :sad:

The only thing that was too soon was the travesty that is Brotherhood.
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    welp i cant really join this argument cause i never watched the original. i only watched brotherhood. but i did enjoy it a whole lot.
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • CrunKaintDeaDxCrunKaintDeaDx Chie<3 i HATE my username Joined: Posts: 158
    is anyone watching the phantasy star anime thats airing right now or did everyone not bother with it at all
    I love Jill <3
    It had my interest until it turned out to be the South Park WoW episode but with the MC getting a harem instead of just getting fat. :coffee:

I hear it is actually meant to tie in with the raging bullshit that is happening in the game by episode 7 which might slightly redeem it but I still got like 100 things I'd rather watch before bothering to drag myself though 6 episodes of dross to get to it.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • orkaorka alpha Joined: Posts: 7,174

I've been waiting for the third season of SW (Brave Witches) for quite some time now and happy that there is finally a official PV
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,610
    Looks like dreck.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    More racing with no panties

Reticently wrote: »
    The ONLY downside to Brotherhood is that it does rush through some of the early material.

I watched one episode. No Yume no watch.
    I vow to end them all.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    orka wrote: »

I've been waiting for the third season of SW (Brave Witches) for quite some time now and happy that there is finally a official PV

What is this furry bullshit?
    Mains:
    edited March 2016
    Eh, I've never really considered ears and a tail to be furry tbh, it's when it's basically an animal's skin stretched around a human's frame that I'd count it, that shit's fucked up.

Strike Witches is still shit though :coffee:
    -Stephen Fry

-Jimmy1200
    Iduno wrote: »
    Eh, I've never really considered ears and a tail to be furry tbh, it's when it's basically an animal's skin stretched around a human's frame that I'd count it, that shit's fucked up.

Strike Witches is still shit though :coffee:

I'm glad you clarified that for us.......
    Mains:
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    beesuit wrote: »
    There's a special circle of hell for people who joke about Nina Tucker.
    Is she related to Chris Tucker?
    tumblr_mj5xt536X11qbtzbno1_500.gif
    First of all FUCK you

Second of all Rush Hour: The Anime when?

Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
    Strike bitches is a gateway drug to the furry fandom....enjoy your horse dongs kromo.
    Mains: