New Year's Resolutions/ Learning New Games

Nespada09Nespada09 Joined: Posts: 14
I started playing fightings games with SF4 (played other games here and there) but my progress hasn't been all that great since I started. I kind of took a break from the genre for a little while. For this year I want to start from scratch mentally and actually put in work to get good at a game.

I'm considering picking a new game or should I just stick to improving in the games I'm currently playing (SSF4 and Marvel.)
·

Comments

• SouthpawStyleSouthpawStyle SS Joined: Posts: 1
    Experience is partly-key when it comes to mastering an art, such as video games :)
    I'd recommend acquiring a generally well-rounded understanding of a few of your favorite titles,
    then pick the one that appeals most to you out of them all, and try to master it.

-SS
    ·
  • NickRocksNickRocks MvC2 sucks Joined: Posts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My NYR: Get good with Magneto so I can run team Row
    Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
    Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
    Pushin weight off, throwing it up; pills in her mouth, coke in her butt
    ·
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭
    (deleted)
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
    ·
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭
    I've been contemplating if I should continue to FG enthusiast and try every fighter that comes out becuase I go in with wrong expecatation. I already know what my prefer games are and majority of the FG that are presented this age don't match them. Not to say those game are bad but I normally dont play them for very long if they have desighns i dont appreciate.
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
    ·
  • helhelhelhelohelhelhelhelo True Believer | * * * * | Joined: Posts: 251
    getting a new game will only make things worse.. all you have to do is keep up the effort and keep on fighting and keep on striving for wins.. experience is the damn key.. don't get a new game.. stick with what you have.. and master it
    ·