London Thread 2017

2»

Comments

• Turbo2ToneTurbo2Tone Hyper Fighter Joined: Posts: 606
    Ignore my message about an age limit for Poacher`s Arm, it is all ages, so you are still welcome to come out.
    "its like sharks fighting in the water, interesting to watch, add a drop of blood and you get a much more ferocious fight. Now that is 3s. Take those same sharks and put lasers on them with guided missiles, and propellers to make them fly and you have the most retarded idea ever made, that is new fighting games."
  • Rudechef1Rudechef1 Joined: Posts: 69
    edited May 2014
    Hey there gang GOES will be at the poacher's Arms again on June 15th; we'll be bringing out Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XB 360), Injustice (PS4), Killer Instinct (XBOne), Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, Mario kart Wii and 64. We have great prizes and an awesome time hope to see you there. Check out the link to the facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/319925511494635/?ref=22

• sxtyeightysxtyeighty Speed Killz Joined: Posts: 649
    In Windsor for few days, any mvc2 players wanna get some games in? Shoot me a pm
    GET RAPED! - 6080
    If you cant mash out on pad.. FUCK IT N*GGA HYPERGRAB TEMPEST!! - skisonic
  • Turbo2ToneTurbo2Tone Hyper Fighter Joined: Posts: 606
    Happy New Years guys, I will add more info later to this when i feel like it.

The only reason we have an SRK is to get random London players out.

We play formal casuals once a week on Thursdays at the UCC on campus of the University of Western Ontario. We occasionally meet up for another session throughout the week. We have players who play everything at just about every level, but I'd say UMVC3 and SF4 are our most popular games. We have old-school players who love Super Turbo, 3s and MVC2, and we have quirky-game players that play the anime games. You name it we'll play it.

If you're interested we can organize a way to get you a ride to casuals for Thursday. We generally have enough systems for everyone, but if you can bring your own arcade stick or controller that would be perfect, though we definitely will have some for you.

Here's our facebook page where we generally organize things. (Not every member of the scene is on SRK)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/282964981761614/
    "its like sharks fighting in the water, interesting to watch, add a drop of blood and you get a much more ferocious fight. Now that is 3s. Take those same sharks and put lasers on them with guided missiles, and propellers to make them fly and you have the most retarded idea ever made, that is new fighting games."
2»