Windsor Thread 2013

Comments

• uber_johnsonuber_johnson The Silver Streak Joined: Posts: 433
    Diclawsus wrote: »
    Brian its all good. Just dont instigate. If people crack at u, say something back but in good taste. "you're a loser amigo! go back to your ugly girlfriend" are examples of stuff you tend to say.

Yes I will try to do that. I don't need to be an imbecile like them. Next time fight fire with water. lol I will do that. Thanks.
    The Legend is back and I will become a Legendary fighter!! No one can stop a Legend.
    SSFIV: Ryu, Sagat, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, Abel, Bison, Seth, Chun-Li and Juri
    Tekken 6: Asuka Kazama and Lei Wulong
    Mortal Kombat: Scorpion and SubZero
  • gamedude_7gamedude_7 Joined: Posts: 4
    right now i play super street fighter iv, street fighter x tekken, UMVC3, tekken 6, tekken tag 2, dead or alive, and persona 4 arena
  • SnakeDoc519SnakeDoc519 Joined: Posts: 93
    Shit forgot to post cloud, how's tomorrow, Tuesday? Call me around 2
    edited May 2013
    And ya I've been workin on morrigan a bit, still have som trouble with her neutral game though, need some new combos to learn too, we'll hit up some training mode
  • xXUltimacloudXxxXUltimacloudXx Joined: Posts: 368
    gamedude_7 wrote: »
    right now i play super street fighter iv, street fighter x tekken, UMVC3, tekken 6, tekken tag 2, dead or alive, and persona 4 arena
    what system do you play on and whats ur xbl or psn name so windsor players can add you.

''People in Windsor are the most retardest bunch of assholes I've ever seen'' - Uber_Johnson
    And ya I've been workin on morrigan a bit, still have som trouble with her neutral game though, need some new combos to learn too, we'll hit up some training mode

I will hit you up tommorow at 2 about it and let u know whats up.
    ''People in Windsor are the most retardest bunch of assholes I've ever seen'' - Uber_Johnson
    i play on ps3, my psn is gamedude_7
    gamedude_7 wrote: »
    i play on ps3, my psn is gamedude_7
    ok well ill add you for umvc3 and sf4 ae my psn is DATYOLOFOOTDIVE

• Snake FaulconerSnake Faulconer Great Dictator Joined: Posts: 22
    edited May 2013
    You suck Joe... lol.

Anyways, unfourtanetly it was just me and Ryan who showed up to Toryuken, it was a fun weekend overall. I did run into Clim, really good Gief player. I need to money match him again.
    I did chill with Wolfkrone a lot, we did have long casuals as well.

If I come down to Windsor for a few days stay visit, I hope someone will get a casuals set going on. Joe, I'm looking your way. Also get Sam out to play more often too.

Ryan, it was great to see you again. Next time I might actually register for Marvel as well. I got a few teams going.
    PK L.E.S
    edited May 2013
    snake doc this is for you since you dont pay attention to EVENTHUBS odds are you missed out on the GLITCH that was discovered today in which during a snapback it forces both characters in at the same time! GET READY CAUSE SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!!!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/may/08/crazy-bug-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-brings-two-characters-same-team-once/

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/may/08/more-snapback-glitch-videos-showcasing-two-level-3-hyper-combos-once-activation-without-nova-and-more-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/
  • DiclawsusDiclawsus Joined: Posts: 352
    Good game ray.... So deserving of your dedication
  • AvariceXAvariceX Joined: Posts: 2,621
    snake doc this is for you since you dont pay attention to EVENTHUBS odds are you missed out on the GLITCH that was discovered today in which during a snapback it forces both characters in at the same time! GET READY CAUSE SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!!!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/may/08/crazy-bug-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-brings-two-characters-same-team-once/

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/may/08/more-snapback-glitch-videos-showcasing-two-level-3-hyper-combos-once-activation-without-nova-and-more-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

Except the glitch was all over Reddit and SRK and Twitch and Facebook and Twitter and...
    Diclawsus wrote: »
    Good game ray.... So deserving of your dedication

the glitch is banned already anyway.
    UMvC3: Zero/Dante/Strider | MvC2: MSP
    SFIV: Juri | 3S: Yun | ST: O.Ryu
    BB: Rachel, Makoto, u-12 | GGXrd: I-No
    it was hella funny while it lasted i was waiting for someone to throw tronne and hagger lvl 3 and put em together to create the best double lvl 3 hyper ever lol
    And Elias... I do suck:( I wanted to go sooooooo bad
  • RMaRMa Joined: Posts: 108
    all of you guys should have came to toryuken D: , but T14 is in october i think, try to make it to that!
    i have super sf iv:ae now that i have all of you to fight now , hehe.
    RMa wrote: »
    all of you guys should have came to toryuken D: , but T14 is in october i think, try to make it to that!

I was there... wait who's RMa?
    PK L.E.S
  • RMaRMa Joined: Posts: 108
    oh sick, howd ya do in your games? Im just a random student in windsor :D
  • uber_johnsonuber_johnson The Silver Streak Joined: Posts: 433
    Anything going on this month or something? Joe and the rest of the guys, if you have time to play online on PS3 if you can, let's play a few casual matches on there. I would like to get in some practice. I didn't play AE or UMVC3 for over a month now. I like to get myself back on track with these games. Also I'd like to play more Street Fighter X Tekken with you guys. Let me know if you guys like to play sometime. Thanks.

P.S: Probably we can meet somewhere too if we can. I got summer school so let's see if you can do something. Peace.
    The Legend is back and I will become a Legendary fighter!! No one can stop a Legend.
    SSFIV: Ryu, Sagat, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, Abel, Bison, Seth, Chun-Li and Juri
    Tekken 6: Asuka Kazama and Lei Wulong
    Mortal Kombat: Scorpion and SubZero
    I placed 3rd in my seed. All I gotta say is MTL is far ahead in the meta-game and match-up knowledge, that's for sure. Rameo (who was in my pool) almost beat Dieminion. So regardless it would've been me versus Rameo, or Dieminion in losers finals. We all went 2 - 1 respectively, so stupid, lol.
    PK L.E.S
    Yo Cloud, I finally have time off next week. Mon and Tues. Im thinkin Monday if your down. Is that good for you? I also have a confession to make. I started to play ssf4 fml. lol Ive tried out everyone and ive narrowed it down to a few. Yun, Cammy, Sakura, Ryu/Evilryu, rose, viper and akuma. Now just need to experiment and find out which i like best. any advice?
    ya mon could be good ill let u know but #1 stick to top tier for now or E-ryu he seems to be getting alot of attention lately thanks to sako. but considering how good u are with viper in marvel tho the character could be totally different i dunno. Id say use viper or akuma. Cammy is too setup oriented and way too much u need to know before u can really use a char like her.
    word, im down for another long session bro, Fuckin work lol. Mon or Tues doesn't matter really, if you can't come monday, tues is fine i just prefer monday. and ya ive actually narrowed it down to ERyu, sakura, and yun. ( i don't know why i like Yun as much as i do though) but ill check out viper and akuma in more detail if you say i should. Oh and i bought Injustice today, so we'll have that to mess around with too. I wish we didn't have to wait until Monday to get some game time in lol. Man we gotta get you an xbox so we can play during the week when we can't get a live session in. Anyway let me know when is good for you.
    Hello friend!
    For all your sf needs I recommend the facebook group and/or skype. Both are at least 10 times as active as here. Hell I wish u all used facebook group because we are in the process of trying to organize weekly meets. Furthermore, i mean no disrespect to ray of pimpshine but i am probably better suited on matters of sf4. My last place of residence I taught a LOOOOOOT do them peeps. I can even watch how u play to make my determination as to who you should use. Do not make the mistake of listening to ray say "u use this in marvel so u should mabe use this char". It is like saying u box southpaw so u should play goalie when u play hockey...the two games are that different. Also ray is under the impression that cammy takes a ton of setup knowledge...both viper and akuma require triple the setup knowledge. of all the top tiers cammy is the easiest by far.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/186670348036989/
    send a req to join and somebody will accept
    thanks diclawsus, i appreciate the help man. I sent in a request. I actually just started playing ssf4. I bought it months ago but was too caught up with marvel. Ive have xtekken too, so i kinda gotta feel for how ss4 works. Not saying that its the same game, but uses some of the same fundamentals and timing so the transition into ssf won't be as difficult. And listen, if you ever wanna come to one of the session ray and I have, let me know. Im sure we can work something out. Do you just play ss4? and ray let me know whats good for you for next week.
    yea now adays diclawsus is the one u want to speak to about sf4 im the one u wanna speak to about marvel i dropped 4 really since marvel came out because ya know fighting on the moon isnt exactly my thing. And no im not really trying to be rude its just how sf4 is i like the fluidity of marvel and the fact you can move around normally. I am waiting for SPACE SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 AE 2013 when all characters will be able to jump into outer space because of the no gravity in their world. but ya joe has defintely gotten better than me in sf4 soo maybe hes right about the cammy thing i figured watching some vids on her and i was trying to learn her i seen her setups are VERY strict so.
    lol i definitely feel you on the slow thing. but yo is monday good for you?
    ya tommorow is good to go ill give ya a call around 2-3 pm
    discussion about waterloo trip on faceboo1!
    next week ray? Monday?
    prolly ill message ya sunday and let ya know if monday is cool.
    Yo ray sorry brother, I gotta fuckin work now tomorrow, my boss told me yesterday, fuck. I'll have to see what's up during the week,
    Alright ray, I got tues we'd thurs off next week, pick a day and its on, oh and remember I was telling you about the doom infinite with no flight, I figured it out
    Ray?
    yo snake wed sounds good.
    Cool call me around 2
    K a little change of plans I got a doctors appt tomorrow at 2, it's just off walker, so ill tell you what, make sure your ready around that time, then when my appointment gets done ill just come pick you up then. Not point in coming back home and Then Going back out. Cool?
    call my house before u head over after ur appointment to let me know you are on ur way.
    yo ray you down for something this next week?
    I got the next 10 days off, If your down I'd like to get at least a couple sessions in in that time. Let me know what days are good for you