House Delaware: From the Gravel Pit. Words: DYNAMIC ENTRY!

NastrodamusNastrodamus Akihiko of House Frey!Joined: Posts: 1,462
NEWLY UPDATED FIRST POST.

Here's the list currently under House Delaware (and their Bannermen)

House Delaware (From North to South)

House Claymont:
-Rick Strokes

House Wilmington/Newark:
-Nastrodamus
-Boog
-Dcint
-Biz
-Milk Stone

House New Castle:
-Dess
-Curakill

House Bear:
-sixshot1999

House Middletown:
-Cosmic_Castaway
-ZG_Yojimbo
-ticklemedavid
-polish chris

House Smyrna:
-WorstPlayer

House Dover
-Nick Nasty
-TaigaBell

House Milford
-Kei

House Laurel
-Kahmos
-Nerds I View

House Seaford
-DelawareDave
-STG Jay
-STG two other people (???) (They run gaming tournaments, they are called Small Town Gaming, but the interest in them is super low)
-Phil
-BLAZ-Beyond

House Salisbury
-GOATSEE
-TurboGilman
-JustinGroton
-`S1lence

Beyond the Delaware Walls:
-GoldfishX (Elkton, MD)
-Badstone (Elkton, MD)
-etan.psi (Not sure)
-Angry (Not sure)
-wapostyle (Jersey)
-axi0m (OC, MD)
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2

Comments

• NaslectronicalNaslectronical Supreme Ultra Naslectro Joined: Posts: 489
    Funny, I live in Delaware, and my name is also Nas(Nasir, anyway)

I play:

Tekken
    Soul Calibur
    Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    3rd Strike
    KOF XI
    Melty Blood
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.
  • NastrodamusNastrodamus Akihiko of House Frey! Joined: Posts: 1,462
    Funny, I live in Delaware, and my name is also Nas(Nasir, anyway)

I play:

Tekken
    Soul Calibur
    Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    3rd Strike
    KOF XI
    Melty Blood

haha that's crazy... damn well we have a bunch who play third strike... once KOFXI comes on Ps2 in Japan well get that... as far as MVC2...we're pretty sucky... people have been getting in A3 a little ( well at least me.)

yea i just wanted to shorten it becuase everyone else does ( the name Nastrodamus lol)..

yo hit me on AIM some time at Nastrodamus6... because the 3rd strike here could use improvement.. lol

i also want to get good in NGBC

ha and you play tekken nice.. we defenitely have play now i just notice that lol..
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
    bump..

where ya at DE? lol
  • Daidoji KageDaidoji Kage Unsafe on hit... Joined: Posts: 1,944
    Hey all

my name's Mike, I'm moving up to DE in the next month, sometime around the end of July to early August. My fiance and I are moving to Bear DE.

I play 3S, A3, ST, CFE, and the occasional KOF 2002.

I'm looking foward to getting some games in when we get there.
    "What's wrong with emo and loli characters? "

Not a thing...

If you're playing Tentacle Rape Fighter 2: DP Edition with the stage set to 'Hot Topic' and the desperation meter at 'MAX!!!'.
    Heh.

You'll be living right between myself and Nastrodamus.
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

right on, so how many local players are there?

Not a thing...

If you're playing Tentacle Rape Fighter 2: DP Edition with the stage set to 'Hot Topic' and the desperation meter at 'MAX!!!'.
    meh lemme me break down...

i don't of a whole lot of peeps who play capcom games except for 3rd strike..

i know like 5 players in third strike that play and go to tournies..

as far as MVC2- the only cats i know of me and Naslectronical

and CVS2- me and two others in So. Delaware.

and Guilty Gear- it's about 6-7 players who play..

we started Playing KOFXI and i really want to play some serious comp in A3

it's kinda small, im sorry i haven't been on much... working 4-1am isn't helping much but i promise ill try to be online more often..
    meh lemme me break down...

i don't of a whole lot of peeps who play capcom games except for 3rd strike..

i know like 5 players in third strike that play and go to tournies..

i really want to play some serious comp in A3

it's kinda small, im sorry i haven't been on much... working 4-1am isn't helping much but i promise ill try to be online more often..

No worries at all.

I'm good to go for 3S. I've been playing since the damn game came out actually.

as for A3, I think I can give you some of that serious comp you're looking for...I hope

Feel free to hit me up on AIM: Daidoji Kage

or email m1981@ufl.edu

...and I was worried there wouldn't be anyone in DE to play...:sweat:

Not a thing...

cool... ill defenitely hit up....

and Naselectronical.. .UP is having their Wristband day on Wed. it's 7 dollars to get in and it's free play on all the arcades... so ill be there with my scrubtastic Cable/Cyclops/Sakura team...lol
    Sup gang, I'm now situated here in DE. If you all want to jam this weekend, let me know.

AIM: Daidoji Kage

Not a thing...

Good times guys,

thanks for having us over.

Not a thing...

• WonderTonicWonderTonic I Push Buttons Joined: Posts: 264
    No probs, it was fun as hell playing both of you. You should try and come around more often. They try to do something at least once a week. I look forward to more matches.
    3DS FC: 1848 1731 7787
    hells yes man.... most def... i feels a lot better to know that someone can help us out in A3... and def. knows the whole cast 3s... so now i can get into 3s...btw there are some 3s holics out here but they work graveyard shifts..:annoy:

but yea man ill see what i can do... since we try to do every week...i can see what's up okay?
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    where the fuck is delaware!!!!
    Any chance we can maybe set up for Saturday night this week?

Not a thing...

hey mike my bad man... i ran out of minuites.. sorry dude.. but ill come next time just post on here or im or call me cuse i can easily get to your place by just catching the bus that cost 25 cents lol..

my man shin.. it's underneath pennsylvania sir... just mapquest it or im me sir!!!
    yo thanks for coming to the gathering mike.. i totally didn't expect...so im glad that you came... all this third strike... mine as well practice up man... and i wanted to see the v-ism combos you tryin to show me mike but it's alll good... and wondertonic that was fantastic man.... god now going to play lol..
    Hey all,

For anyone interested, I'd be happy to give a little brief rundown of Alpha 3 and Hyper Alpha on Thursday night.

I'm not claiming to be a pro or anything, but I can definately show off the basics if you all want to get into it.

Or we can always play 3S as well.:wgrin:

Let me know

Not a thing...

Hey all,

For anyone interested, I'd be happy to give a little brief rundown of Alpha 3 and Hyper Alpha on Thursday night.

I'm not claiming to be a pro or anything, but I can definately show off the basics if you all want to get into it.

Or we can always play 3S as well.:wgrin:

Let me know

hey i work that day and but if i show up around 8 or 9 is that okay?

and A1 Dan seems pretty good..
    hey i work that day and but if i show up around 8 or 9 is that okay?

and A1 Dan seems pretty good..

Not a problem. Whenever you can get around.

I'm probably going to get started at around 7 for whoever is interested.

Not a thing...

Damn, I'd come, but I work Monday-Thursday night.

If you're ever free on a Friday or Saturday, let me know. I'd love to get in some A3.
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

Damn, I'd come, but I work Monday-Thursday night.

If you're ever free on a Friday or Saturday, let me know. I'd love to get in some A3.

If there were some concensus, we could switch things to Friday night.

Not a thing...

If there were some concensus, we could switch things to Friday night.

Cool.

What system do you play it on?
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

Cool.

What system do you play it on?

PS2.

It's still looking like Thursday night though, since I've not heard anything from anyone else.

Not a thing...

PS2.

It's still looking like Thursday night though, since I've not heard anything from anyone else.

Maybe they'll reply in a bit.

I've got it for PS and DC. The DC version is better, although I've only got one converter, so PS2 it is.
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

hey if you can do it better than that would be good for me since i work until four and i think Wonder is off on friday so that would be great!! maybe i can see if other peeps are intrested okay?

it would be finally great to able to meet naselectronical..
    hey if you can do it better than that would be good for me since i work until four and i think Wonder is off on friday so that would be great!! maybe i can see if other peeps are intrested okay?

it would be finally great to able to meet naselectronical..

Sounds good.

Keep us posted. If it's Friday night, I'm definitely there. Just meet me somewhere so I can find out where dude's house is. lol
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

I think we're still on for tonigh, maybe tomarrow too.

Try and leave a message for me before 6 tonight.

m.

Not a thing...

ill try im hoping work dosen't screw me over and have me stay there until Close (12am).. cuse then id be to tired but ill try... if i can't get to ya Dai... ill call to let you know okay?
    hey, sorry I missed your call yesterday, I figured after I hadn't heard from anyone by 9 that we were off for the night

however, tonight is a go.

7:30 my place, call the cell, pm, or ask brian for directions

Not a thing...

hey, sorry I missed your call yesterday, I figured after I hadn't heard from anyone by 9 that we were off for the night

however, tonight is a go.

7:30 my place, call the cell, pm, or ask brian for directions

Your cell number is?

Actually, I just need to know your address so I know which bus to take. You can pm it if you like.
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

hey fun times last night man... i love gatherings.. but A1 Dan? hell Yes!!!

and i need to work on my 3s game too.. ouch
    Sunday night ya'll...

I'm bringing the pain.

No work on Monday means I'll actually get to stick around for a while

Not a thing...

I'll be there if someone can give me a ride(no work Monday for me either).
    Master of Electricity
    Intergalactic Warrior

I'll be there if someone can give me a ride(no work Monday for me either).

I can probably get ya.

PM me your phone #

Not a thing...

cool cool just got's to make sure that it's okay with the peeps... cuse it's not at the same place.
    We can do my place again if it's not.

we'll need another tv so we can run alpha and 3s

Not a thing...

cool
    Hey gang,

Here's some interesting discussion on 3S...

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118763

so, are you a purist? or do you just love fighting games and want them to evolve no matter popular opinion?

Not a thing...

Hey ya'll, if we're going to play Sunday night, I'm going to burn a few cds with matchs/tutorials etc.

About how many should I bring?

Not a thing...

shit bring some akuma shit yo... and maybe some Q for da wonder man.. i don't know anyone else.. of course there is no sean of course:sad:
    Picking up the GG now, watch out.:lol:

Thanks for the help Brian, gimmie a few weeks and hopefully I can be as aggrivating as I am in 3S. Insta-kill FTW!

Not a thing...

oh shit!

I hope ya get good man..

in other news... my B-Days today so haha!!!

and im willing to do something sunday.. since evan's in the poconos.. so we could play some 3s(or GG) at your place mike... unless you can't ...
    yo Mike what days are ya avaialbe during weekdays... i can come friday for some games... sorry bout sunday:china:
    Where the hell are you ladies at?

Not a thing...

So, are we on for this weekend?

I got a copy of KOF 2006, what the hell ey?

Not a thing...

KOF 2k6 at my place tonight?

Leave a message or hit the cell.

Not a thing...

• caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    good games last night, and thanks one more time for inviting me over. we definitely gotta play again.
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
    good games last night, and thanks one more time for inviting me over. we definitely gotta play again.

You bet, anytime man.

Next time, we'll get more beer and I'll have my 3S game a little more 'in shape'.

Not a thing...

• klearshadowklearshadow Joined: Posts: 32
    hahaha I play capcom games 3rd strike, marvel, and tekken seris

haha Im the oldeset and and best(was) at alot of games I registered in 2000