House Delaware: From the Gravel Pit. Words: DYNAMIC ENTRY!

Comments

• NastrodamusNastrodamus Akihiko of House Frey! Joined: Posts: 1,462
    also games at my place around 5-6
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
  • The Angry Guy of DEThe Angry Guy of DE The Hero of Aristarch Joined: Posts: 243
    I gamble and drink
    46a.jpgNever woulda guessed with phoenix. If it starts at 5 I'll pretty much be there around that time, I want more practice to see how maggie should be used since he feels awkward to me still.
    Playing Marvel is like cheating at cards...the better you are at it the more likely you are to win.
  • Cosmic_CastawayCosmic_Castaway Legendary Dark Knight Joined: Posts: 2,449
    I'll be around today, long as the car is available. I'm done with school for a couple weeks, so I'll be free.
    The Excusatory Wizard of Execution
  • GoldfishXGoldfishX Joined: Posts: 488
    Angry, just think of Magneto as Iron Man without a movement handicap, a better low H and a lot more speed. No beam, but I like disruptor's speed over cannon's durability.
    MvC 3 - Team Iron Maiden = Amatarasu (the beast)/Spencer (the trooper)/Taskmaster (the clairvoyant)
    MvC 2 - Megaman/Cable/Capcom, Storm/Megaman/Tron
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,787
    Cool I might be down to grab some games tonight, NAS expect me early as shit as usual and bossin almost as early after yall get a chance to whoop my ass lol! Me and biz gotta own up VFFS at Evo so I can't stay that long.
  • BoogBoog HOBO Joined: Posts: 271
  • Milk StoneMilk Stone Joined: Posts: 200

Some silly stuff I uploaded lately. :P
  • KahmosKahmos Joined: Posts: 724

Some silly stuff I uploaded lately. :P

bahhahaaha
    How i Sk8board
    New set.
    Well since were puttin up sf vids I might as well put up this one of these GODLIKE El fuertes

:)
  • The Angry Guy of DEThe Angry Guy of DE The Hero of Aristarch Joined: Posts: 243
    Shoutouts to people commentating on the stream, I'm such an asshole when given the chance.

One thing to note though twas that for some reason skullgirls in the background was really loud.

I wish more than four people played kof, I feel like I'm decent at games when bullshit doesn't flood the screen.
    Playing Marvel is like cheating at cards...the better you are at it the more likely you are to win.
    179943_649160630537_80600078_31685099_1081848681_n.jpgMUHUHHAHAHAAHAHAAWAAA
    Barneyshootinghimself.gif

Edit:

@Andy: Just so you know, Viper can do a Tiger Knee Burn Kick L into a full combo. Her tri-dash + normals is just way better for landing OH hits though, due to fuzzy mixup.
    You're looking a little gammified there Cos...

Nas secretely is buff and wears briefs when nobody is looking.
    Boog/Dcint First to 15 www.twitch.tv/boog19
    Boog, you should check out Iori's Fuerte. Best in the business, Gipie is a close 2nd.

• ZG_YojimboZG_Yojimbo Joined: Posts: 33
    yo what day is xanadu?
    XBL: ZGYojimbo
    Xanadu is this Saturday.
  • sixshot1999sixshot1999 Mad Hatter of the FGC Joined: Posts: 384
    179943_649160630537_80600078_31685099_1081848681_n.jpgMUHUHHAHAHAAHAHAAWAAA

wow I almost spit up water all over my keyboard...
    good shit Kenny
    CEO of Dynamic Custom Beadworks
    Follow us on Twitter: @DynamicBeadwork
    Like us on Facebook: /Dynamicbeadwork
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    Boog, you should check out Iori's Fuerte. Best in the business, Gipie is a close 2nd.

Milk I was just jking..that was day one vanilla me and my friend found out how crazy he looks when he runs around so we just recorded a dumb match..I dont play that character lol. And believe me I know how good he can be
  • ZG_YojimboZG_Yojimbo Joined: Posts: 33
    Xanadu is this Saturday.
    kk ty
    XBL: ZGYojimbo
  • etan.psietan.psi Joined: Posts: 58
    I go away for a week to move and what not, come back to see pictures of things I have NO idea where the concept came from...I miss this place haha
    xbl: SodiumRising
    psn: Sylverstryke
    Guys, for tonight's Delaware Doritos, I'm going to sweeten the pot a little. On top of a bag of delicious, trans fat-laced Doritos, I will pay the entry fee for Marvel tomorrow at Xanadu for the winner (if it's not me). You have to cover venue fee and whatever other tournies you enter, but Marvel will be on me. If you win the Doritos but don't go to Xanadu for whatever reason...well, enjoy your Doritos. lol

Reminders for anyone riding with me:

1. I have to stop and have car shit done tomorrow, so I'm leaving early. There will probably be like an hour or so wait. Annoying, but I have to stay within my warranty.

2. Anyone riding with me needs to meet up at my house or at the Acme on Rt. 40 (near 213) for the transfer. Talk to me tonight or PM for directions. I live in Elkton, which is closer to the tournament site than most other places in DE. For reference, I'm about a half hour away from Nas' place (for the most part, it's a straight shot down Route 40).
    MvC 3 - Team Iron Maiden = Amatarasu (the beast)/Spencer (the trooper)/Taskmaster (the clairvoyant)
    Body DMV is the goal for this Saturday.. I'll be over around 10pm for Pit tonight after work, got to love MIB 3 and that there is nothing to do in the state of DE.
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    Guys, for tonight's Delaware Doritos, I'm going to sweeten the pot a little. On top of a bag of delicious, trans fat-laced Doritos, I will pay the entry fee for Marvel tomorrow at Xanadu for the winner (if it's not me).
    Now...I'M MOTIVATED!
    3111126_o.gif
  • NastrodamusNastrodamus Akihiko of House Frey! Joined: Posts: 1,462
    games at my place at 8
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
    Friday Night DE Doritos Tournament www.twitch.tv/boog19
  • ticklemedavidticklemedavid nom Joined: Posts: 46
    Just realized peeps are going to be at UFGT. Oh well see ya'll at Xanadu!
    Live Gamertag: getsmooshed

New set, dropped a lot of combos, but did alright. Yellow connections are my enemy.
    First thing First 64 Pages we in there

Shoutoutz to those that came down to Xanadu as DE was in there Mad Deep for a tournament outside of the first state, it's that kind of stuff I like to see..

For those that missed out you missed some Hype between Delaware and them DMV people... DMV got scared when Boog was threatening to kick in the door of their house and make dat Marvel Money... Mad Delaware Pop Offs when there was a DMV vs DE match just mad hype to begin as t was one of those you had to be there moments.

Shoutoutz to Boog who took 4th Place who had them people scared and only lost to 1 person there (Damn Zero, Doom, and Phoenix).
    Boog beat two of DMV's Finest Unknown & 4thStar on Stream the pop off was there as well as the grains of salt in th

Shoutoutz to Lord Nas of House Newark for dropping Alberto Del Wesker & picking up Ghost Rider in order to Ride Dirty on people... them setups are fuckin dirty sir... plus people trying to give him shit for doing so, but hey it was working.

Shoutout to House Middletown making that Hollywood Fashionably late entry... Polish Chris had them tournament jitters gonna have to get rid of those though they were diggin that Haggar play of yours.

Shoutoutz to House South Delaware
    Ya'll missed AE2012 at Xanadu.. Yes I'll repeat that they had a 2012 tournament...

REMINDER
    ECT is June 9th & 10th
    http://ecthrowdown.com/

Register online to save a couple $$$
    Also I know a couple of us can't make so I'm wanting to know who all is interested in going post up...
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    T_T
    How i Sk8board
  • axi0maxi0m I am the only God. Joined: Posts: 367
    @AngryGuy

Just saw this on the patch notes for the May 16th SFxTK update.

"
    Quick Combo Priority of command inputs has been changed so glitches that came from activating quick combos in the air have been removed."

Looks like those freak quick combos you were getting the one time we played were a glitch with the game and not the stick.

That or the flying Akuma.

Speaking of Akuma... @Kahmos: You may now call me.. The Demon King. Shout outs to my AE massively leveling up by not playing for months.

I swear I'm going to try and make it up north sometime soon.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
    UMvC3: Vergil/DOOOOM/Wesker
    Ultra:Akuma/Rose
    MKX: Mileena/Ermac/Kenshi
    Dude I didnt get to even see it. You cant just level up by not playing.

Shoutouts to Puzzle Fighter.

Edit:

@Axi0m
    You know what really grinds my gears?
    People who beat me while carrying on a conversation and checking their phone, and then getting angry when I force them to block so I have a moment to breath.

I really get mentally exhausted by Jarells Cammy. I have notes for the matchup, but I never think back on them whenever we first sit down. And by the third round or first perfect, I just forget them.

The man plays his Cammy like Kindevus (i think)
    Meatys, crossups, un reversable divekicks, frametraps, knee jerk reacting to spiral arrow at the start otherwise he gets in for free. 50/50 walk up throw/frametraps, and the man has it all down to muscle memory.

I actually have to troll him vocally before expecting to mix him up.

I really need to muscle memory the Gen>Cammy specific shit for him.
    How i Sk8board
  • axi0maxi0m I am the only God. Joined: Posts: 367
    Dude I didnt get to even see it. You cant just level up by not playing.

Shoutouts to Puzzle Fighter.

Edit:

@Axi0m
    You know what really grinds my gears?
    People who beat me while carrying on a conversation and checking their phone, and then getting angry when I force them to block so I have a moment to breath.

I really get mentally exhausted by Jarells Cammy. I have notes for the matchup, but I never think back on them whenever we first sit down. And by the third round or first perfect, I just forget them.

The man plays his Cammy like Kindevus (i think)
    Meatys, crossups, un reversable divekicks, frametraps, knee jerk reacting to spiral arrow at the start otherwise he gets in for free. 50/50 walk up throw/frametraps, and the man has it all down to muscle memory.

I actually have to troll him vocally before expecting to mix him up.

I really need to muscle memory the Gen>Cammy specific shit for him.

Nah I was referring to those sets against your Gen but yea also the Dio stuff forgot about that.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
    UMvC3: Vergil/DOOOOM/Wesker
    Ultra:Akuma/Rose
    MKX: Mileena/Ermac/Kenshi
    I definitely was mixed up. But we didnt play long enough to make my memory note your progression.

We should play online.
    How i Sk8board
    The look on Fourthstar's face when Unk0wn went down 0-2 was priceless...I can't wait to see that one with commentary. I don't understand why Unkn0wn was starting Wesker during those matches, but it obviously wasn't working against Mags. The Zero/Phoenix combo is nasty though.

No excuses, I played like shit. No pressure with Wolvie and just generally not blocking. And I was actually trying to fight with Skrull instead of being random...shame on me, going against the spirit of my own team.
    Good stuff to Kenny and the rest of the DE crew for getting hype for our boys (though I hope y'all didn't try and support me when I played meep. Disgraceful shit). Coming back next month with a vengeance.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,787
    Team Master Blaster is about to make some hot announcements. Nice work at Xanadu people, the next battle is around the corner though for sure! We may be knockin down doors at ECT too so you'll see it goin down. Oh and WHOEVER WANTS TO LEARN VF5:FS hit me or Biz up. We'll learn you as shit is going down in the VF community and we lookin to roll deep!
    Good stuff to Kenny and the rest of the DE crew for getting hype for our boys (though I hope y'all didn't try and support me when I played meep. Disgraceful shit). Coming back next month with a vengeance.

hey hey I was behind you telling you to settle down, but fuck it is Meep and that Zero of his is redic..
    We need anti Zero tech that is all..
    The look on Fourthstar's face when Unk0wn went down 0-2 was priceless...I can't wait to see that one with commentary. I don't understand why Unkn0wn was starting Wesker during those matches, but it obviously wasn't working against Mags. The Zero/Phoenix combo is nasty though.

No excuses, I played like shit. No pressure with Wolvie and just generally not blocking. And I was actually trying to fight with Skrull instead of being random...shame on me, going against the spirit of my own team.

The overall look of when Boog was beating 4thStar and Unknown was priceless... pure hype ... only hype Marvel can bring out, but fuck it was fun as hell.
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    Team Master Blaster is about to make some hot announcements. Nice work at Xanadu people, the next battle is around the corner though for sure! We may be knockin down doors at ECT too so you'll see it goin down.
    Keep us poooooooosteedd, yo.

And try to stay for more than 2 hours at sessions! >.>
    hey hey I was behind you telling you to settle down, but fuck it is Meep and that Zero of his is redic..
    We need anti Zero tech that is all..
    Dude, by the second match, I was straight mindfucked. Seriously. I had to sit there and watch my waifu get lightning loop'ed three matches in a row. T_T
    But I appreciate the support regardless.

I think I know what to do now though. I'm working on my Vergil just in case, however. Pride and stubbornness caused me to lose 3-0 in the freest way ever. Enough of that.